Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Baby P's mum...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

... due for release in a few weeks apparently. Makes my blood boil!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am sure will get a new ID and moved to somewhere to protect her, though where was everyone with Baby P. The system failed him..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and may she be haunted every day of her life with the eyes of her son looking at her and asking 'why mummy, did you do that to me'........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sadly I feel there is little room for compassion and remorse

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"and may she be haunted every day of her life with the eyes of her son looking at her and asking 'why mummy, did you do that to me'........"

Maybe but I doubt it...It was not just her involved in it there was the scumbag of a b/f or whatever he is.. I am sure there was someone else involved I can't remember..A lot of heads rolled with social services.. However I know that parents who abuse etc know how to play the system and know what social services are looking for..

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

sadly he was let down badly by the authorities,unfortunatly they are still letting children down everyday

please dont get me started

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"sadly he was let down badly by the authorities,unfortunatly they are still letting children down everyday

please dont get me started "

I deal with social services on a daily basis and its shocking... However its red tape etc..

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

i deal with social services on a daily basis too,red tape and more red tape,doesnt get the job done though does it

someone needs to use common sense and a bit of initiative,but that would be too easy

oooops better shut up im getting all mad again

over a year ago

Beaurocracy , red tape etc let him down and a serious lack of social services interaction.

Frankly an appalling case and as far as im concerned what goes around comes around so she will get whats coming maybe not now but it will happen.

One thing we musnt forget is that abuse to children and domestic violence against them is happening every single day, these are the children we should be thinking about and ensuirng that they get the support and care they really need and deserve. The system needs a major kick up the ass !!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

his parents let him down, their extended families and then the authorities.

poor wee soul

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Beaurocracy , red tape etc let him down and a serious lack of social services interaction.

Frankly an appalling case and as far as im concerned what goes around comes around so she will get whats coming maybe not now but it will happen.

One thing we musnt forget is that abuse to children and domestic violence against them is happening every single day, these are the children we should be thinking about and ensuirng that they get the support and care they really need and deserve. The system needs a major kick up the ass !!! "

Oh so very true...

over a year ago

"Beaurocracy , red tape etc let him down and a serious lack of social services interaction.

One thing we musnt forget is that abuse to children and domestic violence against them is happening every single day, these are the children we should be thinking about and ensuirng that they get the support and care they really need and deserve. The system needs a major kick up the ass !!! "

yep, totally does I deal with em on a daily basis too .......

over a year ago

i get realy depresed when i think of what that poor little boy went through.

she should be kept in prison for much longer i think, the same as myra hindly was.

over a year ago

" his parents let him down, their extended families and then the authorities.

poor wee soul"

Well said. Although the authorities did let the poor kid down, ultimately it was the mother and her boyfriend and the lodger who are to blame.

I have no children and no real paternal instincts, but I remember reading this case as it unfolded and would reguarly cry my eyes out. I can only imagine the terror that poor kid experienced every day of his short life.

I really hope that the social services have improved since then. I prayer another child never experinces these horrors, but sadly I know that abuse to the weak and defenceless happens all the time.

With regards the mother, I hope every day is a living hell for her. The boyfriend and lodger aare peadophiles and abusers should be locked up for life. I do not believe that someone with their mindset could ever be rehabilitated and released back in to society.

RIP Baby Peter

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

A prime example of evil from lickety's thread yesterday. What amazes me is three people as evil as each other can find each other. That poor baby

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"and may she be haunted every day of her life with the eyes of her son looking at her and asking 'why mummy, did you do that to me'........"

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

agreed, however its going to be far from kicked up the arse..

sadly more like have the pants taken off the arse, for some..

over a year ago

All to easy to blame social workers when it is the parents and to a degree wider family that are to blame. Let's be realistic about this social services has always been horrifically underfunded so the only real surprise that this happening in one of the poorest boroughs in London is that it hasn't happened more often.

over a year ago

Baby Peter's mother (can't bring myself to call him Baby P - he had a name) will always carry the stigma of what she's done in much the same way Maxine Carr does, in so much as wherever they settle eventually the locals will always know who they are and they'll find themselves ostracised from the loal community. I've no sympathy for her whatsoever and if someone decides to give her a good hiding then so much the better. Would have preferred her to be locked up for another 30 years but the system doesn't permit that - although if Peter had been an adult she would have got 30 years.

over a year ago

"All to easy to blame social workers when it is the parents and to a degree wider family that are to blame. Let's be realistic about this social services has always been horrifically underfunded so the only real surprise that this happening in one of the poorest boroughs in London is that it hasn't happened more often."

I'm sorry, but that's cobblers. Shoesmith lied to cover her shambolic reign as head of Tower Hamlets SS. She had enough workers on the ground who had contact with the family and their ineptitude, which was endorsed by Shoesmith, failed to get the lad out of there before his own family killed him. It had sod all to do with underfunding!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"All to easy to blame social workers when it is the parents and to a degree wider family that are to blame. Let's be realistic about this social services has always been horrifically underfunded so the only real surprise that this happening in one of the poorest boroughs in London is that it hasn't happened more often.

I'm sorry, but that's cobblers. Shoesmith lied to cover her shambolic reign as head of Tower Hamlets SS. She had enough workers on the ground who had contact with the family and their ineptitude, which was endorsed by Shoesmith, failed to get the lad out of there before his own family killed him. It had sod all to do with underfunding! "

It was Harningey... It was founded that the assigned Social worker failed to make the fortnightly visit.. It was very much a bully management council at the time.. There was also poor notes in cases no notes were made. It was the failings of the management right down to the social worker.. so they all got the sack which is currently under appeal.

However I am aware of how crafty parents who abuse can be and often pretend to tick boxes for social services to see which then is harder for them to apply to have the children taken off them

over a year ago

Before she gets released she should be steralized so she should not be allowed to have any more children what ever happened to a life for a life x so unjust x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Before she gets released she should be steralized so she should not be allowed to have any more children what ever happened to a life for a life x so unjust x"

I hope no man goes near her for her to ever get pregnant.. She was not the most of blossoming of women.... You never know she might just join fab...

over a year ago

Social care cant do right for doing wrong.

Dont see, or misinterpret the signs and a child gets killed then they are wrong.

See too much into signs and take a child away and invoke a lengthy prosecution or other court case, scar the child for life and they get it wrong again.

They do their best under limited power, limited resource and limited funds. Oh to be as perfect as others.

over a year ago

"Before she gets released she should be steralized so she should not be allowed to have any more children what ever happened to a life for a life x so unjust x

I hope no man goes near her for her to ever get pregnant.. She was not the most of blossoming of women.... You never know she might just join fab... "

In the States I know they do forced streilization for drug addicts so why not for her x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Social care cant do right for doing wrong.

Dont see, or misinterpret the signs and a child gets killed then they are wrong.

See too much into signs and take a child away and invoke a lengthy prosecution or other court case, scar the child for life and they get it wrong again.

They do their best under limited power, limited resource and limited funds. Oh to be as perfect as others.

"

In Baby P case there was proof that there were failings.. without exposing what job I do.. I see the most crafty of parents on a daily basis trying to hide their actions to social services and are usually very clever in doing it..

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Before she gets released she should be steralized so she should not be allowed to have any more children what ever happened to a life for a life x so unjust x

I hope no man goes near her for her to ever get pregnant.. She was not the most of blossoming of women.... You never know she might just join fab...

In the States I know they do forced streilization for drug addicts so why not for her x"

Thats America.. We have a bit different outlook than the States.. but I get what you are saying..

over a year ago

Mmmmm social services seems to me they are going after the wrong cases did anyone see this morning the other day over 500 children die a year through child abuse or neglect x yet these go unnoticed x yet they chase a mother to France with mistaken knowledge x

over a year ago

It really isn't as easy a solution. All of us have to work in the constraints of the law and of course sometimes it is bad management and errors.

Suitable foster care placements are very difficult to come by because of the lack of foster carers. Its easy to say take a child into care, where are you going to put them though, on the streets?

A social worker may not have one risky case to keep their eye on, they may have have a caseload of 20 children who could potentially be in this position. Their manager might have prioritised someone else, so visits don't get completed. Its a tough job and its not easy.

I'm not making excuses, its unforgiveable because there is so much at stake, its not just a lost order or a lost customer, its a persons life, but even so you have to go along with what you are told.

Some social workers do their very best but many times its just a drop in the ocean and not enough.

over a year ago

"Mmmmm social services seems to me they are going after the wrong cases did anyone see this morning the other day over 500 children die a year through child abuse or neglect x yet these go unnoticed x yet they chase a mother to France with mistaken knowledge x"

Children are abused and go unnoticed. Whose fault is this though. We all live amongst these people, how many people raise their concerns to the authorities or do they just sit at home gossiping about it because they don't want to get involved and suffer repercussions.

Without a referral how are social services going to act?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Well balanced post! I dont think anybody on this site or even in the UK would not feel abhorred by what happen to baby Peter (I agree with Wishy that he does or rather did have a name).

What strikes me in cases like this that so many people make instant and very black and white judgments on the situation, the people involved, the social workers, the parents etc. We will only ever know some part of the whole truth not the whole story. And the social worker(s) to focus on just one factor.... are all to often an easy target.

over a year ago

"

Let's just say that it's a thankless task taking someone's child away from them. As you say, if they get it wrong they're hammered, but when they get it right they come under a volley of abuse for not getting it right earlier. It can only ever be a reactionary position to be in as social services can't take someone's child away under the premise that they *might* kill them and emphasis is always put on keeping the family together if at all possible. In Peter's case the warning signs *were* there but were not spotted in time to save him. He was seen by doctors who commented on his bruises but he was still handed back to his mother and stepfather who then subsequently murdered him. The poor little sod is better off where he is but he could have been happier alive somewhere else had someone somewhere stood up and said, "This child is at very high risk and we're taking him." They could have sorted the legalities out later.

over a year ago

It was a whistle blower ex social worker who pointed the finger in the first place, let's not forget that.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Let's just say that it's a thankless task taking someone's child away from them. As you say, if they get it wrong they're hammered, but when they get it right they come under a volley of abuse for not getting it right earlier. It can only ever be a reactionary position to be in as social services can't take someone's child away under the premise that they *might* kill them and emphasis is always put on keeping the family together if at all possible. In Peter's case the warning signs *were* there but were not spotted in time to save him. He was seen by doctors who commented on his bruises but he was still handed back to his mother and stepfather who then subsequently murdered him. The poor little sod is better off where he is but he could have been happier alive somewhere else had someone somewhere stood up and said, "This child is at very high risk and we're taking him." They could have sorted the legalities out later."

I agree, based on what I know, with you there. I also happen to know that it is very easy despite best intentions and overall high standards of professionalism, for information to be missed, not passed on, disappearing or being misinterpreted. The human factor... unfortunately. Its not right, I know.

over a year ago

"It was a whistle blower ex social worker who pointed the finger in the first place, let's not forget that. "

Yes, because Shoesmith was intent on covering up her bungling department. Whoever blew the whistle should be commended for it.

over a year ago

"It was a whistle blower ex social worker who pointed the finger in the first place, let's not forget that.

Yes, because Shoesmith was intent on covering up her bungling department. Whoever blew the whistle should be commended for it."

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It was a whistle blower ex social worker who pointed the finger in the first place, let's not forget that.

Yes, because Shoesmith was intent on covering up her bungling department. Whoever blew the whistle should be commended for it."

over a year ago

16th February 2007 A former social worker Ms Nevres Kemal, sent a letter about her concerns over alleged failings in child protection in Haringey, to the Department of Health.

over a year ago

Let's just say that it's a thankless task taking someone's child away from them. As you say, if they get it wrong they're hammered, but when they get it right they come under a volley of abuse for not getting it right earlier. It can only ever be a reactionary position to be in as social services can't take someone's child away under the premise that they *might* kill them and emphasis is always put on keeping the family together if at all possible. In Peter's case the warning signs *were* there but were not spotted in time to save him. He was seen by doctors who commented on his bruises but he was still handed back to his mother and stepfather who then subsequently murdered him. The poor little sod is better off where he is but he could have been happier alive somewhere else had someone somewhere stood up and said, "This child is at very high risk and we're taking him." They could have sorted the legalities out later."

You can't just walk into someones home and take a child. You can't sort the legalities out later. You need court orders to remove children and an Emergency Protection Order in order to remove a child at immediate risk. And you need somewhere to place that child.

I think whistle blowing is a very brave thing to do and certainly good on the social worker who did so.

over a year ago

Let's just say that it's a thankless task taking someone's child away from them. As you say, if they get it wrong they're hammered, but when they get it right they come under a volley of abuse for not getting it right earlier. It can only ever be a reactionary position to be in as social services can't take someone's child away under the premise that they *might* kill them and emphasis is always put on keeping the family together if at all possible. In Peter's case the warning signs *were* there but were not spotted in time to save him. He was seen by doctors who commented on his bruises but he was still handed back to his mother and stepfather who then subsequently murdered him. The poor little sod is better off where he is but he could have been happier alive somewhere else had someone somewhere stood up and said, "This child is at very high risk and we're taking him." They could have sorted the legalities out later.

You can't just walk into someones home and take a child. You can't sort the legalities out later. You need court orders to remove children and an Emergency Protection Order in order to remove a child at immediate risk. And you need somewhere to place that child.

I think whistle blowing is a very brave thing to do and certainly good on the social worker who did so. "

We're talking about social services and the role they are tasked to provide, not some member of the public deciding a child is better off somewhere else.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Please stick to the subject and don't put personal or other peoples personal experience of child abuse as they will be taken off as per the rules.

over a year ago

" his parents let him down, their extended families and then the authorities.

poor wee soul"

exactly

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Scum dont think like that.

They do however understand fear and those who will hunt them down to pay real justice upon them.

over a year ago

Go and read every serious case re_iew for every child that has died....the one common thread is lack of information exchange and inter agency working ....not lack of care by those involved, not intentional heartlessness.. and as has been previously said here, ...ultimately we are ALL responsible for the welfare of children but while public flaying of individuals goes on there are people out there in the field giving their all and then some to protect children because who else will do the job?....read the full document and comment from knowledge, not emotion and learn from it that's the only way to protect from harm.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"the one common thread is lack of information exchange and inter agency working ....not lack of care by those involved, not intentional heartlessness.. "

over a year ago

"... due for release in a few weeks apparently. Makes my blood boil!"
why?

The woman was convicted, given a sentance according to the tarrif and has now served it.....

If she ever has kids again she'll be watched like a hawk....which is right....but once the time is served the punishment is done with.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"... due for release in a few weeks apparently. Makes my blood boil!why?

The woman was convicted, given a sentance according to the tarrif and has now served it.....

If she ever has kids again she'll be watched like a hawk....which is right....but once the time is served the punishment is done with."

I don't that they would let her have kids in her care ever again.. I don't any social services is prepared to take the risk of another Baby P case..

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

If she ever has kids again she'll be watched like a hawk....which is right....but once the time is served the punishment is done with.

I don't that they would let her have kids in her care ever again.. I don't any social services is prepared to take the risk of another Baby P case.. "

I mean doubt instead of don't

over a year ago

If she ever has kids again she'll be watched like a hawk....which is right....but once the time is served the punishment is done with."

Crimes against children don't carry the same sentences as crimes against adults and on that basis yes, she served the tarrif set for her crime, but she should have got a lot longer. It's not her fault she got a sentence that allowed her to gain parole after only five years and it isn't the judge's fault that he couldn't give her a longer sentence. It's the system at fault here and it needs looking at so that crimes against children, in particular murder, carry an equal term as those against adults. My _iew is that when a child's life is snuffed out callously society as whole has lost a lot more untapped potential than an adult who's lived half his/her life and the sentence should be a lot longer. But that's not the system we have, unfortunately.

over a year ago

"

I think whistle blowing is a very brave thing to do and certainly good on the social worker who did so.

We're talking about social services and the role they are tasked to provide, not some member of the public deciding a child is better off somewhere else. "

And I am also referring to Social Services and the Police. They can't remove a child from their parents` care without a Care Order or an Emergency Protection Order if its deemed an immediate risk. They do not have the power to walk in and remove a child and place that child with foster carers unless certain legalities are completed.

over a year ago

Crimes against children don't carry the same sentences as crimes against adults and on that basis yes, she served the tarrif set for her crime, but she should have got a lot longer. It's not her fault she got a sentence that allowed her to gain parole after only five years and it isn't the judge's fault that he couldn't give her a longer sentence. It's the system at fault here and it needs looking at so that crimes against children, in particular murder, carry an equal term as those against adults. My _iew is that when a child's life is snuffed out callously society as whole has lost a lot more untapped potential than an adult who's lived half his/her life and the sentence should be a lot longer. But that's not the system we have, unfortunately."

over a year ago

Sorry I may seem harsh but he was a defenceless child may she rot in hell for the rest of her days x

over a year ago

Crimes against children don't carry the same sentences as crimes against adults and on that basis yes, she served the tarrif set for her crime, but she should have got a lot longer. It's not her fault she got a sentence that allowed her to gain parole after only five years and it isn't the judge's fault that he couldn't give her a longer sentence. It's the system at fault here and it needs looking at so that crimes against children, in particular murder, carry an equal term as those against adults. My _iew is that when a child's life is snuffed out callously society as whole has lost a lot more untapped potential than an adult who's lived half his/her life and the sentence should be a lot longer. But that's not the system we have, unfortunately."

I can accept that argument tbh.

As for rotting in hell, I'm sure she will.....

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"

As for rotting in hell, I'm sure she will....."

Well, even with her new look, as seen in various newspapers recently, someone will soon suss her out, no matter where she goes or what new ID she is given.

I make no apology for saying it like this, but I just hope her life stays as miserable as it can be!

over a year ago

I would pray to god that of she were to ever have another child it would be taken into care at birth. I think a criminal record of causing or allowing the death of your own child should automatically mean that will happen.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I would pray to god that of she were to ever have another child it would be taken into care at birth. I think a criminal record of causing or allowing the death of your own child should automatically mean that will happen.

"

I don't think that she would ever be allowed to have another child in her care again.

over a year ago

Personally i think people like this and the two sorry excuses of men who killed that child should be forced to be sterilized to stop them every having kids again, because lets face it if they are released they will at some point slip out the system, there are plenty of killers and rapists who re affend, they cant be watched all the time, it should be part of the condition of being released if they must let her out

And before anyone shouts human rights at me, where was thats childs human right?

over a year ago

and i completely disagree with the whole new identity thing. You ate deliberately conning innocent members of the public into believing that a vile child killer is infact a normal innocent humam being. Wrong wrong wrong.

over a year ago

"Personally i think people like this and the two sorry excuses of men who killed that child should be forced to be sterilized to stop them every having kids again, because lets face it if they are released they will at some point slip out the system, there are plenty of killers and rapists who re affend, they cant be watched all the time, it should be part of the condition of being released if they must let her out

And before anyone shouts human rights at me, where was thats childs human right?

"

Fair comment

over a year ago

"

We're talking about social services and the role they are tasked to provide, not some member of the public deciding a child is better off somewhere else.

And I am also referring to Social Services and the Police. They can't remove a child from their parents` care without a Care Order or an Emergency Protection Order if its deemed an immediate risk. They do not have the power to walk in and remove a child and place that child with foster carers unless certain legalities are completed. "

I understand that hon, I really do, it's just a crying shame that someone didn't get those orders in place and with police backup go in and get that kiddie out of there. There must have been alarm bells ringing with someone involved in his case as his injuries were so severe at the end. A broken back requires some force to inflict, even on the small body of a child, so he must have suffered awfully at their merciless hands, and suffered in the weeks prior to his death. Someone must have known how this was going to end, their professional experiences must have told them he was going to die. Why didn't they act.

over a year ago

"and i completely disagree with the whole new identity thing. You ate deliberately conning innocent members of the public into believing that a vile child killer is infact a normal innocent humam being. Wrong wrong wrong."

The new identity is only partly for her benefit. It also protects those in the community she goes to live in who would be otherwise upstanding citizens but feel so enraged by her presence that they take the law into their own hands.

I don't agree with the death penalty under any circumstances and I certainly don't believe in vigilante slayings in the name of the greater good. Yes she's evil, yes I wish she'd never been born, but she was and she's about to be amongst us again. Enough blood has been spilled and she must live with herself for the rest of her life and carry what she's done with her but you can bet your life that she'll be very closely monitored and if she comes into contact with children again, or men who have a propensity to violence, she'll be back inside faster than speedy gonzalez on amphetamine.

over a year ago

"Personally i think people like this and the two sorry excuses of men who killed that child should be forced to be sterilized to stop them every having kids again, because lets face it if they are released they will at some point slip out the system, there are plenty of killers and rapists who re affend, they cant be watched all the time, it should be part of the condition of being released if they must let her out

"

+1 that is exactly what I said x

over a year ago

"

And I am also referring to Social Services and the Police. They can't remove a child from their parents` care without a Care Order or an Emergency Protection Order if its deemed an immediate risk. They do not have the power to walk in and remove a child and place that child with foster carers unless certain legalities are completed.

I understand that hon, I really do, it's just a crying shame that someone didn't get those orders in place and with police backup go in and get that kiddie out of there. There must have been alarm bells ringing with someone involved in his case as his injuries were so severe at the end. A broken back requires some force to inflict, even on the small body of a child, so he must have suffered awfully at their merciless hands, and suffered in the weeks prior to his death. Someone must have known how this was going to end, their professional experiences must have told them he was going to die. Why didn't they act."

The doctor at the hospital examined him and failed to notice his back was broken ....the GP who saw him at 6mths and 7 mths failed to alert the practice HV that he was bruised after 'falling down the stairs'and the mother had made 'odd' comments about people thinking she had hurt him when she was only there over nappy rash ...he had recently received child protection training AND sat on a board regarding CP ....many opportunities for this child's life to have been saved but it didn't happen .....because people didnt talk to each other ...too scared to share information between agencies.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"and i completely disagree with the whole new identity thing. You ate deliberately conning innocent members of the public into believing that a vile child killer is infact a normal innocent humam being. Wrong wrong wrong.

The new identity is only partly for her benefit. It also protects those in the community she goes to live in who would be otherwise upstanding citizens but feel so enraged by her presence that they take the law into their own hands.

I don't agree with the death penalty under any circumstances and I certainly don't believe in vigilante slayings in the name of the greater good. Yes she's evil, yes I wish she'd never been born, but she was and she's about to be amongst us again. Enough blood has been spilled and she must live with herself for the rest of her life and carry what she's done with her but you can bet your life that she'll be very closely monitored and if she comes into contact with children again, or men who have a propensity to violence, she'll be back inside faster than speedy gonzalez on amphetamine."

I dont agree with vigilante slayings either. But surely it is morally wrong to give her a new identity which allows her to mix with unknowing members of society who could easily be lured into friendships or even relationships will her having absolutely no idea who she is. It is so so wrong. If she us too afraid or the authorities are too afraid for her own safety to let her out as the person she is then keep her in prison.

over a year ago

"

As for rotting in hell, I'm sure she will.....

Well, even with her new look, as seen in various newspapers recently, someone will soon suss her out, no matter where she goes or what new ID she is given.

I make no apology for saying it like this, but I just hope her life stays as miserable as it can be!"

well as a person of a degree of faith, i dont care how she lives or for how long cos eternity is a long time to roast.....

over a year ago

In the States I know they do forced streilization for drug addicts so why not for her x"

We dont live in the states thankfully. For your information Hitler tried that on those deemed to be "not condusive to arian survival" Just grow up and think!

Post new Message to Thread