FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First meet ... first kiss ... first shag?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its that feeling you get on a first date but sex could be on offer ... and you may never see them again after ..Is that what alot get off on here ? The first and after that it can get boring so some like to move to the next ? I do feel sex get better when you get to know people but some i am sure its the chase the trill of that first time .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

love em, leave em...

nicely tho.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Historically, I rarely met people repeatedly.

I've got to say though, Fab has changed my perceptions of this as it has brought a social aspect which hadn't figured previously

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Sex doesn't always get bettter the more times you meet.... sometimes you've got to accept, they gave it their best shot the first time.

over a year ago

"love em, leave em...

nicely tho. "

I was told i was a tart with a heart maybe thay was right , lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 05/08/12 09:19:59]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

to be fair, once I strike up a good friendship with someone I don't want sex with them. Maybe strange to some but I would rather have the friendship and it feels funny having sex involved.

yup I am a strange one

over a year ago

"Sex doesn't always get bettter the more times you meet.... sometimes you've got to accept, they gave it their best shot the first time."
well you never know until you meet again . lol found one or two better with time as more relaxed but there's that feeling first time a real turn on to me .

over a year ago

"to be fair, once I strike up a good friendship with someone I don't want sex with them. Maybe strange to some but I would rather have the friendship and it feels funny having sex involved.

yup I am a strange one

"

i kinda get what you're saying

you're not as strange as you think

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"to be fair, once I strike up a good friendship with someone I don't want sex with them. Maybe strange to some but I would rather have the friendship and it feels funny having sex involved.

yup I am a strange one

i kinda get what you're saying

you're not as strange as you think "

phew......

over a year ago

Personally, I prefer to strike up a good friendship and have repeated meets with someone as I feel that 'fuck and go' (if you pardon the expression) is too clinical and 'samey'

There are many things (sexually) that I wouldn't ever practice with someone unless I knew someone well and there had been open discussion and agreement / trust etc. Some aspects of BDSM require trust and discussion - not just wham, bam and thank you ma'am!

For instance, I would never fist someone on a first meet, that requires discussion and trust before you even attempt it (IMHO). I would be worried for anyone who invited me round to their house to bind, gag and 'make merry' with them on the premise of a single hour long social meet in a Costa.

I think this is one of the reasons I don't meet many people - so many on here are not in it for the long haul (which does in no way mean any sort of commitment type rubbish). That's not a criticism, by the way, as its each to their own.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I'm a boring so and so: if there's a bigger chance it could be a one-off then I won't bother my head worrying "shag or kiss" - not looking for notches on bed posts, lol.

over a year ago

"Personally, I prefer to strike up a good friendship and have repeated meets with someone as I feel that 'fuck and go' (if you pardon the expression) is too clinical and 'samey'

There are many things (sexually) that I wouldn't ever practice with someone unless I knew someone well and there had been open discussion and agreement / trust etc. Some aspects of BDSM require trust and discussion - not just wham, bam and thank you ma'am!

For instance, I would never fist someone on a first meet, that requires discussion and trust before you even attempt it (IMHO). I would be worried for anyone who invited me round to their house to bind, gag and 'make merry' with them on the premise of a single hour long social meet in a Costa.

I think this is one of the reasons I don't meet many people - so many on here are not in it for the long haul (which does in no way mean any sort of commitment type rubbish). That's not a criticism, by the way, as its each to their own. "

Yes i under stand your looking for people into that sort of play and not everyone here is , I love all that sort of play and if told it was how my meet may go be fine with me as long as i new you and chat here and new i would be safe .. with this sort of play its about trust and feeling safe to step out the box.. xx

over a year ago

"I'm a boring so and so: if there's a bigger chance it could be a one-off then I won't bother my head worrying "shag or kiss" - not looking for notches on bed posts, lol."
alot are looking for that .. how thay get there sex highs xx i like getting to know people and for me it gets better but some hate letting people in there life getting close. xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Its that feeling you get on a first date but sex could be on offer ... and you may never see them again after ..Is that what alot get off on here ? The first and after that it can get boring so some like to move to the next ? I do feel sex get better when you get to know people but some i am sure its the chase the trill of that first time . "

so agree with you on that one Jo - been chasing you for years, one day you'll get caught lol xx

over a year ago

"Its that feeling you get on a first date but sex could be on offer ... and you may never see them again after ..Is that what alot get off on here ? The first and after that it can get boring so some like to move to the next ? I do feel sex get better when you get to know people but some i am sure its the chase the trill of that first time .

so agree with you on that one Jo - been chasing you for years, one day you'll get caught lol xx"

ok when your ready , You can tie me down i may just love that , lol

By *stwoforfun2Couple
over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"Its that feeling you get on a first date but sex could be on offer ... and you may never see them again after ..Is that what alot get off on here ? The first and after that it can get boring so some like to move to the next ? I do feel sex get better when you get to know people but some i am sure its the chase the trill of that first time .

so agree with you on that one Jo - been chasing you for years, one day you'll get caught lol xx ok when your ready , You can tie me down i may just love that , lol"

Can we help A please

over a year ago

Can be ok to meet repeats, but if they live too close it can sometimes feel like you become their "go to" girl every time they feel horny.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Everyone is a one-off the first time.... or at least that's the way I look at it. I feel if you meet someone the first time only because there is the expectation to meet again, people are leaving themselves open to be disappointed.... and we often see the aftermath in some semblance or another on the forum or in status updates.

I think there are pro’s and con’s to meeting repeatedly, just as there are to one-offs. The important thing is to be honest with yourself about why you favour one more than the other. Pseudo relationships are generally damaging to those who lack the confidence or faith to find a real one.

over a year ago

so agree with you on that one Jo - been chasing you for years, one day you'll get caught lol xx ok when your ready , You can tie me down i may just love that , lol

Can we help A please "

ok i would never run away , Be far to horny , lol

over a year ago

"Everyone is a one-off the first time.... or at least that's the way I look at it. I feel if you meet someone the first time only because there is the expectation to meet again, people are leaving themselves open to be disappointed.... and we often see the aftermath in some semblance or another on the forum or in status updates.

I think there are pro’s and con’s to meeting repeatedly, just as there are to one-offs. The important thing is to be honest with yourself about why you favour one more than the other. Pseudo relationships are generally damaging to those who lack the confidence or faith to find a real one.

"

I like getting to know people and if meet alone just feel we can move on to more kinky sex , With out blowing there minds to much .

over a year ago

once or twice is good.

sometimes though i have met men a few times then they have started to get on my tits.

thats what i like about this site, there are plenty of men, so you dont need to see the same ones all the time.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Its that feeling you get on a first date but sex could be on offer ... and you may never see them again after ..Is that what alot get off on here ? The first and after that it can get boring so some like to move to the next ? I do feel sex get better when you get to know people but some i am sure its the chase the trill of that first time . "

Its brilliant, simply brilliant

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Its brilliant, simply brilliant "

chase me, chase me! - come on I'm not running very fast, infact I'm sitting still lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We like to make friends with people we play with, and meet again (and again and...)lol.

Thats not to say we havent played with people who we knew we would not meet again due to circumstances (distance usually), but we still only played with them because we would be happy to have them as friends.

We like the social side too, and having a string of random shags just wouldnt provide that aspect for us.

Post new Message to Thread