Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

high heels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

do you think a lady looks sexy in a pair of 6 inches heels or not and should it be stockings or hold ups x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Heels look great but only if she is comfortable in them ie not too high. I adore stockings so they would be my first choice, but holdups a close second tights third. I love a woman to wear feminine clothes ie skirt/dress, stockings etc. Especially love the sexy office look!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i love a lady to be a lady there nothing better than it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can see the appeal.. better definition to the legs and bum..

Could stand up in 6 inch heels.. would be like bambi on ice if i tried to walk in them though lol.. that would not be sexy

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Can see the appeal.. better definition to the legs and bum..

Could stand up in 6 inch heels.. would be like bambi on ice if i tried to walk in them though lol.. that would not be sexy "

Thats why I think the heels need to be as comfortable as possible. I would rather see a woman in low heels and be able to walk and be comfortable, than really high heels and look like Dick Emery!

over a year ago

Personally... I prefer a woman in 4" heels... I dont care for the 6" platform look. If the sole of the shoe is normal thickness, it looks as if they are naturally tall with sensually defined calves.

For me... Put a 2" platform sole underneath and suddenly it looks false...

Any type of leg covering but Not tights... Yukity sweaty Yuk...;-)

over a year ago

"Personally... I prefer a woman in 4" heels... I dont care for the 6" platform look. If the sole of the shoe is normal thickness, it looks as if they are naturally tall with sensually defined calves.

Any type of leg covering but Not tights... Yukity sweaty Yuk...;-)"

Look at you the new GOK

over a year ago

I love high heels, but walking in them can be a nightmare, and as for stockings or hold ups, think they're standard attire if meeting someone.

I'd love to see you guys try walking in a pair of heels, especially over cobbles, that I would pay good money to see.

over a year ago

"I love high heels, but walking in them can be a nightmare, and as for stockings or hold ups, think they're standard attire if meeting someone.

I'd love to see you guys try walking in a pair of heels, especially over cobbles, that I would pay good money to see. "

No problems...

Cant see what all the fuss is about...;-)

over a year ago

"Personally... I prefer a woman in 4" heels... I dont care for the 6" platform look. If the sole of the shoe is normal thickness, it looks as if they are naturally tall with sensually defined calves.

Any type of leg covering but Not tights... Yukity sweaty Yuk...;-)

Look at you the new GOK "

Per-lease... He's the new Eurotongue, if ya dont mind sistah...

over a year ago

Euro you have made me giggle at being so knowledgeable but I totally agree with you.

if you can walk properly in a v ery high heel then its ok, nice and straight with no wobble and the heels remaining vertical and not starting to bow because of the way you walk, then this looks ok.

I am not a fan of a platform either, a small one is ok, a lot of shoes do have them, but great thick platforms look ugly, but that's just my personal preference.

I can only walk in shoes up to 4 inches, I have got some higher ones but I never wear them

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I stick too wedges they are the only type of heel I can walk in...

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There is a time and a place for every type of shoe/heel..... and if you get the time and the place right, you'll not be walking anywhere in the killer heels.

over a year ago

Bare legs and high heels for us. Rob is a leg kinda guy so covering them up isnt good lol

over a year ago

"Bare legs and high heels for us. Rob is a leg kinda guy so covering them up isnt good lol"

I can see why Rob is, with long luscious legs like that

over a year ago

I love seeing sam in high heels .. so sexy as they accentuate the leg and arches of the foot !!

Must agree with an above post thought prefer heels without the platform as this does make them look a bit false.

As for leg covering well... Definitely stockings as they are so sexy especially when you know whats after the top of the stocking

Tights can be sexy though for that quicky when you just rip a hole and go for it lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I normally wear 4 inch heels and have been a heel girl all my life. Do have some 5 inch but rarely wear them

over a year ago

I can't wear heels outdoors, I'll be fine in a club but never wear them out and about, the higher the better.

I adore the platform style! I love the chunky look of them, I think that's cos I've never been a 'girly girl' and feel funny in anything too 'pretty'

over a year ago

i tend to wear 4 or 5 inch heels for work and normal things

for bed 6 inch and real FMshoes

over a year ago

Theres also shoes that you only wear in the bedroom....so I dont care if I cant walk in them lol...They are just dam sexy S xx

over a year ago

"Theres also shoes that you only wear in the bedroom....so I dont care if I cant walk in them lol...They are just dam sexy S xx"

thats why they are called FMs

or fuck me shoes

over a year ago

"Theres also shoes that you only wear in the bedroom....so I dont care if I cant walk in them lol...They are just dam sexy S xx"

Yep I'm same I have a pair of knee high boots that I'd kill myself if I tried walking very far in them but damn they make me look and feel sexy. Well as long as I'm laying down or just standing against wall for pics

over a year ago

Mmm can you wear them later please babe lmao xx

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Oh yes you cant beat a sexy pair off legs and hi heels do the job, and as for stokings Mmm well it has to be a big yes from me hehe

over a year ago

I love heels so much I had one pushed up me by a sexy tv

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

About 4" for club, got one pair that are not much more than 5" but i cant bend my knees to walk in them lol, oh and hold up stockings

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love heels, from kitten to real killers - depending on how far I have to walk I choose one over the other. I agree heels look only good if you can walk in them without looking as Sassy put it so well "Bambi on Ice". Never wear tights, prefer hold ups over stockings - preferably seemed tan 7 Dens but they are costly as they ladder so easily

over a year ago

"do you think a lady looks sexy in a pair of 6 inches heels or not and should it be stockings or hold ups x"
It all depends upon them woman as go wheather they look good of not. A lithe woman in her 20's looks fantastic in them but my gran would look like mutton and that's not a good look.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

As you can see from our profile pics, Jayne loves heels, the reasons are varied, but I think its a cross between how sexy they look, the extra height and confidence, the slightly "slutty" feel it gives her and the effect it has on me lol!

Jayne has some killer heels, on boots and shoes, a collection I am happy to fund (within reason, in case she reads this pmsl!), but some are purely for the bedroom, as other ladies have said, some shoes just aint made for walking in, they are made to be on the end of a pair of legs spread on a bed lol!!

over a year ago

Even for the bedroom you have to be able to stand up and walk a little. You can't get off the bed and walk around the room holding onto items like you're on an ice rink.

Also it does mane a difference on the persons weight as to how the heels are. If a large lady wears a very slim pair of stilettos, the heel will bow out slightly in the middle and that doesn't look very nice.

I don't wear thin stilettos as I like the 40s style slightly thicker style heel. I'm a sucker for unusual heeled shoes too.

over a year ago

I agree with a lot of the comments, if a woman can confidently walk in heels then anything up to 5" is fantastic in my opinion.

And it doesn't really matter what they wear with them, its all about the woman and how she carries it off.

The business woman in a skirt & jacket, the yummy mummy in jeans & tight t-shirt, or one of the many gorgeous women on here in stockings & heels, if they look confident & feel good then they can all ooze sexyness in heels.

For me the platform heels that you associate with lap-dancers & strip bars just don't do it for me, but that's just my 2p's worth.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

High heels are for dinner and sinning. I've been wearing stockings since I was 12 - the sticky stuff on hold up always leaves my skin feeling itchy and they never hold up on me. Tights for short work skirts.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Can see the appeal.. better definition to the legs and bum..

Could stand up in 6 inch heels.. would be like bambi on ice if i tried to walk in them though lol.. that would not be sexy "

could you bend over in them tho ?

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"do you think a lady looks sexy in a pair of 6 inches heels or not and should it be stockings or hold ups x"

Short answer is no. I'm not exactly sure where the breakpoint between sexy and not sexy is though. I think it is possibly related to the grace with which they walk in them that is the key.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Damn nuisance, the trend for more platforms on the killer heel shoes.

over a year ago

I can do 5.5 can stand in a 6inch heel but it's more of a totter or Mr sports has to hold me up.

He tends to looks shorter than me too

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"I love heels, from kitten to real killers - depending on how far I have to walk I choose one over the other. I agree heels look only good if you can walk in them without looking as Sassy put it so well "Bambi on Ice". Never wear tights, prefer hold ups over stockings - preferably seemed tan 7 Dens but they are costly as they ladder so easily "

Ladders is that so we can climb up to the good parts

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Never wear tights, prefer hold ups over stockings - preferably seemed tan 7 Dens but they are costly as they ladder so easily

Ladders is that so we can climb up to the good parts "

Is it up the ladders and down the snakes...?

over a year ago

"Damn nuisance, the trend for more platforms on the killer heel shoes."

platforms help me more i find x

over a year ago

High heels and bare legs, love when you can see defined calf muscles

over a year ago

I bought a pair of 'follow me home and shag me' heels few weeks ago..i nearly come up to my OH's shoulders now! Lol

over a year ago

i love a lady in high heels

over a year ago

men love me wearing high heels babes as i am only 4ft 9ins tall wear the stocking or hold ups to if theres a woman whos alot more taller say 6ft then no wouldnt look right if you can understand what im trying to say

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I love heels, from kitten to real killers - depending on how far I have to walk I choose one over the other. I agree heels look only good if you can walk in them without looking as Sassy put it so well "Bambi on Ice". Never wear tights, prefer hold ups over stockings - preferably seemed tan 7 Dens but they are costly as they ladder so easily

Ladders is that so we can climb up to the good parts "

;-) I love my heels though

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"I love heels, from kitten to real killers - depending on how far I have to walk I choose one over the other. I agree heels look only good if you can walk in them without looking as Sassy put it so well "Bambi on Ice". Never wear tights, prefer hold ups over stockings - preferably seemed tan 7 Dens but they are costly as they ladder so easily

Ladders is that so we can climb up to the good parts ;-) I love my heels though "

You keep them on as long as you Di not walk up and down my back in them

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Ladders is that so we can climb up to the good parts ;-) I love my heels though

You keep them on as long as you Di not walk up and down my back in them "

Sounds like wishful thinking

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

You keep them on as long as you Di not walk up and down my back in them Sounds like wishful thinking "

With my luck you poke me in the eye with them

over a year ago

Heels are lovely. May sound weird but i also love the sound as a lady walks in them

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

You keep them on as long as you Di not walk up and down my back in them Sounds like wishful thinking

With my luck you poke me in the eye with them "

Haha - I would not do that to a nice guy like you. Anyway, I tend not to walk over guys...;-)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Heels are lovely. May sound weird but i also love the sound as a lady walks in them"
Great to see somebody appreciates it

over a year ago

"Heels are lovely. May sound weird but i also love the sound as a lady walks in themGreat to see somebody appreciates it"

I am very appreciative sweetir

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

You keep them on as long as you Di not walk up and down my back in them Sounds like wishful thinking

With my luck you poke me in the eye with them Haha - I would not do that to a nice guy like you. Anyway, I tend not to walk over guys...;-) "

And I never walk all over ladies no matter how much they ask

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Heels are lovely. May sound weird but i also love the sound as a lady walks in themGreat to see somebody appreciates it

I am very appreciative sweetir"

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

With my luck you poke me in the eye with them Haha - I would not do that to a nice guy like you. Anyway, I tend not to walk over guys...;-)

And I never walk all over ladies no matter how much they ask "

Hey, good to know. Seriously though I dont agree with walking over people in any situation...

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

With my luck you poke me in the eye with them Haha - I would not do that to a nice guy like you. Anyway, I tend not to walk over guys...;-)

And I never walk all over ladies no matter how much they ask Hey, good to know. Seriously though I dont agree with walking over people in any situation..."

Good to hear

Post new Message to Thread