FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you when getting down and dirty?

Jump to newest

By *ink-182 OP   Man
over a year ago

Runcorn

I'll start us off with this jem of a faux par, Girl i was seeing at the time walks into the bedroom naked and asks for a massage, who was i to deny, put some towels down on the bed, had her lie on her front and lost my clothes similar to that scene in bruce almighty, so i straddled over her and reached to the side where she always kept a bottle of baby oil, oh by the way just need to point out that the lights were off and the only light in the room was coming from the telly on the other side of the room, so i grabbed the bottle and undid the lid and porured it straight on her arse and that's when the smell hit me! It didn't squirt out it poured out! I had picked up her nail polish remover by mistake, poor girl had it run down her arse crack and into her muff, she threw me off her like buckaroo and bolted for the shower, could hear her crying in the shower, i felt so bad but instead of being sympathetic and worrying i said " so i guess we're not on then" to which she replied "ya think " if i ever get a whiff of nail polish remover these days it always reminds me of her lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

at least you will both remember each other for a long time !

One day I met a girl from Chichester. It was a long drive and I had to shit. When I came to her, I asked her where was the toilet because I wanted to pee, but I blocked her toilet with my crap! I couldn't face it so I opened the windows and left, never came back!

She left me a verification : he is full of shit !

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

Not an embarrassing scenario but worth a share.

In the early days of my bdsm adventures I met a young lady who had been experimenting as a sub. We chatted and met then soon after developed a fledgling D/s relationship.

Anything to much or an instant stop was indicated by her saying Pink as we both love the singer or if ball gagged she would click her fingers.

A scenario was for her gagged tied and fucked in the arse so we eased into the play and soon I was slowly easing into her arse.

All going well and I was balls deep and finding my rhythm when she’s making a sound like mmmmmmk mmmmmmk I thought she’s loving this as I watched her cuffed hands and finger wiggle.

So I up the rhythm and plunging nice hard and deep when the sound turns to MMMMMINK MMMMMMIK and I catch sight of her watering eyes wide.

Shit I thought so stopped and released her bonds.

You ok I asked?

Fuck no she yelled my arse is killing me and how the fuck can I say pink gagged or click my fingers cuffed.

We obviously had a lot to learn about kink.

Post new Message to Thread