Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Slutwife or hotwife? Is it a thing?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Another thread on terminology and labels, sorry.

Hotwife seems like it's always associated with cuckold, 9/10 guys that see hotwife assume the husband is cuck, which isn't always true, and isn't in my case. Vixen also isn't applicable to married women where the husband isn't involved.

So what about promiscuous married women that play away from their husbands (with or without permission) that enjoy plentiful fun with others?

I've been called a slutwife several times and to be honest I don't mind the label. I know a lot of women take offense at being called a slut, which I understand, so I imagine it's probably not going to get adopted as a term. But it does accurately describe some better than some other terms tbh.

Thoughts? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it's something you enjoy.

Do it

over a year ago

There's too many labels JJ, can't we take people as who and what they are.

I don't care if you are a vixen, milf, slut, hotwife etc.... just if there's a spark

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I've always been confused by the different terms and what they mean. I'm afraid that if I ask, I'll get different answers based on people's interpretations and I'll be even more confused

over a year ago

"Another thread on terminology and labels, sorry.

Hotwife seems like it's always associated with cuckold, 9/10 guys that see hotwife assume the husband is cuck, which isn't always true, and isn't in my case. Vixen also isn't applicable to married women where the husband isn't involved.

So what about promiscuous married women that play away from their husbands (with or without permission) that enjoy plentiful fun with others?

I've been called a slutwife several times and to be honest I don't mind the label. I know a lot of women take offense at being called a slut, which I understand, so I imagine it's probably not going to get adopted as a term. But it does accurately describe some better than some other terms tbh.

Thoughts? Xx"

Hot wife term work fine doesn’t it. Wife fucks guys on her own! Depending how filthy she is you could bring the slut term in if you wish

By *ausageNmashCouple
over a year ago

Andover

We prefer stag and vixen couple

over a year ago

"We prefer stag and vixen couple "

Sure but OP isn’t talking about stag vixen couples is she?

over a year ago

I hate labels qhy can we all just ne adults that like sex and if there is attraction and interaction then great if nit never mind

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don’t care what they call themselves as long as they want sex with me

over a year ago

Playing away without permission? Surely just a cheat and liar, the same as it would be for a man?

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Definitely heard of slutwife before as a label, so yes it is a thing.

Personally I like the fact that slut is being reclaimed by sexually liberated and empowered women (and men, men can be sluts, too).

Viva la sexualution!!

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I hate labels qhy can we all just ne adults that like sex and if there is attraction and interaction then great if nit never mind"

Yes I kind of agree but the names do help me establish if a couple are what I want! I’m sick and tired of being approached by couples describing themselves as Hot wife when it turns out they are stag vixen or even Cuckhold

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I hate labels qhy can we all just ne adults that like sex and if there is attraction and interaction then great if nit never mind

Yes I kind of agree but the names do help me establish if a couple are what I want! I’m sick and tired of being approached by couples describing themselves as Hot wife when it turns out they are stag vixen or even Cuckhold "

man hug, bro

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Playing away without permission? Surely just a cheat and liar, the same as it would be for a man?"

Who said anything about without permission?

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

I don't think guys mean it in any kind of derogatory way when they use terms like slut, whore, bitch etc when talking to or describing some woman here, it's kind of a dirty talk sort of thing, that's my take on it. Almost a compliment.

But... Its each their own and I get some people my take offense.

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Playing away without permission? Surely just a cheat and liar, the same as it would be for a man?

Who said anything about without permission?"

Was literally in JJ’s post?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was. Let's leave without permission people out of this for ease and clarity.

Married with permission, greedy, no cuck or S&V dynamic xx

over a year ago

To me hotwife is just a lady in relationship that plays alone.

over a year ago

"It was. Let's leave without permission people out of this for ease and clarity.

Married with permission, greedy, no cuck or S&V dynamic xx"

Exactly this

Post new Message to Thread