Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a dream I walked into work naked. Anyone have a strange dream last night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Yeah, it involved some old neighbours, a small room with a steeply sloping slippery floor, with a sliding door and I was wearing only a pair of heels

C

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I had a dream I walked into work naked. Anyone have a strange dream last night"

Sounds like an anxiety dream

My dreams are never pleasant, sometimes horrifying

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I had a dream I walked into work naked. Anyone have a strange dream last night

My dreams are never pleasant, sometimes horrifying"

ooo explain

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

A few months ago I had a dream f taking a very hot woman out for a meal but, the retaurant was inside another womans bum, she was a giant obvously.

over a year ago

"I had a dream I walked into work naked. Anyone have a strange dream last night

My dreams are never pleasant, sometimes horrifyingooo explain "

I'll message you

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

I rarely remember my dreams but recently they've been much more vivid. Last night I dreamt my teenage daughter had a constant nosebleed, just didn't stop pouring out of her nose. But no-one except me could see it or was bothered by it! She just kept dabbing at the flow with a tiny tissue while blood poured everywhere!

I am concerned about her right now so I presume it's an anxiety dream. Really bright and colourful dream too!

over a year ago

I have dreams about fab members, they’re very memorable sadly not that often though

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"I rarely remember my dreams but recently they've been much more vivid. Last night I dreamt my teenage daughter had a constant nosebleed, just didn't stop pouring out of her nose. But no-one except me could see it or was bothered by it! She just kept dabbing at the flow with a tiny tissue while blood poured everywhere!

I am concerned about her right now so I presume it's an anxiety dream. Really bright and colourful dream too!"

Stress and the blood means a deep connection with the person you see bleeding. It sometimes means a big change and you are concerned how it might effect a person who is close to you.

over a year ago

"I rarely remember my dreams but recently they've been much more vivid. Last night I dreamt my teenage daughter had a constant nosebleed, just didn't stop pouring out of her nose. But no-one except me could see it or was bothered by it! She just kept dabbing at the flow with a tiny tissue while blood poured everywhere!

I am concerned about her right now so I presume it's an anxiety dream. Really bright and colourful dream too!"

I have dreams like that, I offered wake up in a panic because it takes me a few minutes to figure out that it wasn't real.

over a year ago

"I had a dream I walked into work naked. Anyone have a strange dream last night"

A horrendous using dream i was back sat in a crack house, woke up sweating n disoriented

over a year ago

"Yeah, it involved some old neighbours, a small room with a steeply sloping slippery floor, with a sliding door and I was wearing only a pair of heels

C"

Oh i feel the desire to move for some strange reason

over a year ago

That sounds awful. Hope you’re ok.

over a year ago

"I have dreams about fab members, they’re very memorable sadly not that often though "

Do they involve press ups... Asking for a friend

over a year ago

"I have dreams about fab members, they’re very memorable sadly not that often though

Do they involve press ups... Asking for a friend "

I think you could call them that another variant

over a year ago

I had a dream that my left ear was surgically removed as a form of punishment for something that I'd done. I don't know what it was that I'd done but I remember feeling very ashamed and the ear removal felt more like a castration to me.

A very strange dream

Post new Message to Thread