Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

QUESTION for fabswing experts can you?

Jump to newest

By *igT-Time-4-Fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

Move photos up and down and around in your own gallery.

-----

If so how please I have tried and no luck.

---

ADIM it would good if we could

----

Thanx Terry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think you can, it goes by date order.

Her x

over a year ago

"Move photos up and down and around in your own gallery.

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry "

They go on in date order, so no. It keeps most recent pics at the top, which I imagine most people would prefer?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

They go on in date order, so no. It keeps most recent pics at the top, which I imagine most people would prefer?"

I would definitely prefer it if you move the order, the date uploaded could still be under the pic. People can have a photo from 5 years ago and upload it and it would show as their most recent.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No you can't

over a year ago

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

They go on in date order, so no. It keeps most recent pics at the top, which I imagine most people would prefer?

I would definitely prefer it if you move the order, the date uploaded could still be under the pic. People can have a photo from 5 years ago and upload it and it would show as their most recent."

Me too and that's true!

Her x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The only way you can do so OP is, as has been suggested, you delete and re-upload in the order you'd prefer but if that's with older pics it does call into question the motive for doing so.

over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

"I don't think you can, it goes by date order.

Her x"

----

Thanx for reply such a shame x

--

T

over a year ago

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

They go on in date order, so no. It keeps most recent pics at the top, which I imagine most people would prefer?"

----

Cheers reply.

----

Shame I wouldn't mine tbh some pics are more relevant to who you may be trying to get attention from at any particular time.

over a year ago

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

I would definitely prefer it if you move the order, the date uploaded could still be under the pic. People can have a photo from 5 years ago and upload it and it would show as their most recent."

----

Yes exactly my point.

Cheers for reply.

------

Maybe admin will look at this after my post hopefully.

over a year ago

"No you can't"

BIG SHAME.

--

Cheers reply

T

over a year ago

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

I would definitely prefer it if you move the order, the date uploaded could still be under the pic. People can have a photo from 5 years ago and upload it and it would show as their most recent.

Me too and that's true!

Her x"

----

Fab glad I'm getting a little support here

---

Thanx 4reply

T

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

----

Yes exactly my point.

Cheers for reply.

------

"

There's a website feedback forum on here. Never used it so not sure whether they actually take feedback into account. Maybe you could post this in there?

over a year ago

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

That's a good point. I hadn't considered that as I only post freshly taken photos.

over a year ago

"The only way you can do so OP is, as has been suggested, you delete and re-upload in the order you'd prefer but if that's with older pics it does call into question the motive for doing so."

---

Ok cheers for info.

Thats a lot of hassle and faffing around lol.

----

I often wish to do it to place matching photos closed together im my gallery, and im sure others do to.

-----

Terry

over a year ago

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

That's a good point. I hadn't considered that as I only post freshly taken photos."

----

Thanx I hope admin spot this tread and take note of the great /nice/positive support im getting.

----

Thanx Terry

over a year ago

-----

---

----

Thanx Terry

----

Yes exactly my point.

Cheers for reply.

------

There's a website feedback forum on here. Never used it so not sure whether they actually take feedback into account. Maybe you could post this in there?"

----

Yes I have seen that to cheers.

--

But think admin take more notice in chats that sent feedback tbh.

Terry.

over a year ago

It would be useful for when we do challenges, as people could recycle and put the pic at the top.

over a year ago

"It would be useful for when we do challenges, as people could recycle and put the pic at the top. "

------

Yes indeed another great point.

Like a LIKE MY PICTURE TREAD

Post new Message to Thread