Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thank you Olympics!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never thought i'd get in to it so much - but can't turn the TV off! Loving it!

And it's obviously had a positive influence (either that or last months holiday overdose of beer, tequila and food!) as i've decided to get more excercise! (See new avatar - managed a whole one press up! lol)

So any suggestions on the best way to tone up a little - without going down the gym - as I hate them with a passion due to the abundance of 'look at me' types who frequent them!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lurve the new picture! *wolf whistles*

over a year ago

"Never thought i'd get in to it so much - but can't turn the TV off! Loving it!

And it's obviously had a positive influence (either that or last months holiday overdose of beer, tequila and food!) as i've decided to get more excercise! (See new avatar - managed a whole one press up! lol)

So any suggestions on the best way to tone up a little - without going down the gym - as I hate them with a passion due to the abundance of 'look at me' types who frequent them! "

Find a sport you enjoy and get competitive! You'll have fun, get in shape and it's also a great way of meeting people.

Hint: A lot of women enjoy touch rugby!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Think i can do about half a press up, well i can lay down on the floor does that count

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I go to the free outdoor gyms as it's just folk in the park.

But you have given me the idea that we could all change our avatars to sporty/exericise ones during the Games. Not sure how I take a picture of myself in shoulder stand....

over a year ago

So any suggestions on the best way to tone up a little - without going down the gym - as I hate them with a passion due to the abundance of 'look at me' types who frequent them!

Find a sport you enjoy and get competitive! You'll have fun, get in shape and it's also a great way of meeting people.

Hint: A lot of women enjoy touch rugby!"

They do mixed touch rugby?????

Where do I sign up!

over a year ago

"I go to the free outdoor gyms as it's just folk in the park.

But you have given me the idea that we could all change our avatars to sporty/exericise ones during the Games. Not sure how I take a picture of myself in shoulder stand...."

With a camera with a timer!

Just be careful - wouldn't want you getting black eyes!!

over a year ago

Where do I sign up! "

Course they do.

Google "touch rugby" and take it from there. Enjoy!

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

Hint: A lot of women enjoy touch rugby!"

cant fail to agree with this.

since i havent had time to play american football i feel sluggish and tired.

just wish i didnt have to commit so much time to work so i could get back into it, but there ya go

over a year ago

Where do I sign up!

Course they do.

Google "touch rugby" and take it from there. Enjoy! "

Cheers!

Am now imagining a 'Fab' touch rugby team! lol

Bagsy not 'Hooker'!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I go to the free outdoor gyms as it's just folk in the park.

But you have given me the idea that we could all change our avatars to sporty/exericise ones during the Games. Not sure how I take a picture of myself in shoulder stand....

With a camera with a timer!

Just be careful - wouldn't want you getting black eyes!! "

I can't get fully into plough as cut off all airways but, so far, they stop short of blackening my eyes.

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

You know sex gives a good, all over workout right?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"You know sex gives a good, all over workout right?

"

But where to find it... that's the problem.

over a year ago

But where to find it... that's the problem. "

Yep! Now if only there was a way of finding like minded company on t'internet??

By *imal75Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hi Sexki11en, I wish you would give me an all body work out... mmmmmm your body is lush. I do need sex lessons...

over a year ago

So any suggestions on the best way to tone up a little - without going down the gym - as I hate them with a passion due to the abundance of 'look at me' types who frequent them! "

Find a gym that isn't full of muscle marys?

Swimming is good as is running, but even walking is good.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Ignore the gym rats ,they will be far too interested in preening themselves in the mirror to even notice anyone else exists.

over a year ago

And if your priority is tone up then you could do worse than consider pilates.

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

But where to find it... that's the problem.

Yep! Now if only there was a way of finding like minded company on t'internet?? "

Y'know - I think you may have hit on something there

over a year ago

Find a gym that isn't full of muscle marys?

Swimming is good as is running, but even walking is good."

Thanks! I try to do more walking (and no - not just to the pub!!), running occasionally (if i'm late for a meeting!) and do love to swim - but more sea swimming than pool. Maybe I need to move to the coast?

over a year ago

i gave the opening ceremony a miss and didnt plan on watching much but am bang into it now.

track n field is where its at but im watching bits of everything

loving the tennis

over a year ago

"i gave the opening ceremony a miss and didnt plan on watching much but am bang into it now.

track n field is where its at but im watching bits of everything

loving the tennis "

I could watch Sharapova all day! Nom nom!!

Post new Message to Thread