Jump to newest

By *xperience hunting OP   Man
over a year ago

where

Part 2 for the continuation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I feel like that thread came to a natural end.

over a year ago

What the first part about ?

over a year ago

where

"I feel like that thread came to a natural end. "

Quite possibly did someone messaged with the suggestion of continuing so thought I’d oblige! If it’s done it’s done !

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

You would have been better to cut and paste the OP from your first so people know what they’re arguing about.

Currently I’m just standing around waiting to know what I’m insensed/ angry/offended by.

I might just start making stuff up

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I have no idea what the subject is but I’m throwing my toys out the pram right now

over a year ago

"What the first part about ? "

About something I guess

#monologue

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"What the first part about ? "

My guess is the complexities of sexless relationships and cheating.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I have no idea what the subject is but I’m throwing my toys out the pram right now "

I’m sick to death of people throwing toys, it’s so inconsiderate. Won’t someone think of the children?!

over a year ago

"What the first part about ?

My guess is the complexities of sexless relationships and cheating. "

#monologueOver

Thanks

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"What the first part about ?

My guess is the complexities of sexless relationships and cheating. "

Ah. Yeah, because that needs revisiting?

over a year ago

where

"You would have been better to cut and paste the OP from your first so people know what they’re arguing about.

Currently I’m just standing around waiting to know what I’m insensed/ angry/offended by.

I might just start making stuff up"

Sorry I don’t do much on the forums usually I’m a bit of a newbie! Thought I’d tagged the last thing in but clearly not.

Keep the toys in the Prams people!

By *torm in a G cupWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Wanting people to get their uncomfortable pants on here and say something that many may disagree with,

Mine is on the subject of “cheaters”

They ain’t all bad, there is such a huge list of reasons why people do this. A mate of mine is currently staying with me after being found out and I Initially gave him an earful. However after listening to his story it kind of made sense, he loves his wife and child, they literally argue about nothing other than sex! She hasn’t been very accommodating when it comes to his needs. Hold on Girls before you lynch me!!

He’s a good lad, works hard does housework, very involved with the kids day to day routines etc. But she doesn’t have sex with him, his words are it happens la once or twice every few months. ( this has been confirmed by his wife who was first a friend of mine before I knew him) she didn’t seem to have any reason other than she just didn’t want to.

His reasoning was he doesn’t want to lose his family and is happy with everything else but is unhappy at the lack of sex, not ready to give up at the age of 36 settle into sexless relationship. They have spoken at length on more than one occasion and this never seems to change. Been together 10 years and married 5. He thought if he got it elsewhere then it would work! We are talking just physical aspects so no full blown second family type affairs so to speak!

Made me think that makes sense and cheating Sometimes misunderstood?

Penny for your thoughts or unpopular opinions please.

This was the original post

over a year ago

Well he's an entry level cheater by the sound of it. Plonkered himself right royally by making that admission. Anyway that's history now.

What next? How long can you accommodate your mate? Then what? Then you need to think how this is going to affect you.

over a year ago

where

"Well he's an entry level cheater by the sound of it. Plonkered himself right royally by making that admission. Anyway that's history now.

What next? How long can you accommodate your mate? Then what? Then you need to think how this is going to affect you."

He’s free to stay for as long as he needs to they are meeting today to talk so hopefully something good happens one way or the other

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I can’t help but think that you’re trying to milk this thread...

Are you sure that you don’t have more invested in this subject than just ‘friends’?

It does feel a little like you’re searching for some type of retribution on this...

over a year ago

"Well he's an entry level cheater by the sound of it. Plonkered himself right royally by making that admission. Anyway that's history now.

What next? How long can you accommodate your mate? Then what? Then you need to think how this is going to affect you.

He’s free to stay for as long as he needs to they are meeting today to talk so hopefully something good happens one way or the other "

Perhaps. These things can niggle away or be stored up for ammo later on. But that's their business to sort out.

I'd suggest you and your mate take up a sensible sociable pursuit. Forget about pursuing sex. Something that gets you into contact with folk and satisfies in that way. So if a divorce happens he can move on and not be adrift.

over a year ago

"I can’t help but think that you’re trying to milk this thread...

Are you sure that you don’t have more invested in this subject than just ‘friends’?

It does feel a little like you’re searching for some type of retribution on this..."

Couldn’t agree more.

I don’t think it’s a “friend”.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It does feel a little like you’re searching for some type of retribution on this...

Couldn’t agree more.

I don’t think it’s a “friend”. "

I mistyped, it should be redemption

over a year ago

"You would have been better to cut and paste the OP from your first so people know what they’re arguing about.

I might just start making stuff up"

You're being pretty stupid if you think you need to know what you're talking about to get into an argument...

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Is it a man-bashing thread, for a change?

over a year ago

where

It does feel a little like you’re searching for some type of retribution on this..."

Certainly not they are both good friends! The initial message was about unpopular opinions and how mine had switched from one place to another it kind of became about those people by accident . People are free to weigh in or not?

over a year ago

where

He’s free to stay for as long as he needs to they are meeting today to talk so hopefully something good happens one way or the other

Perhaps. These things can niggle away or be stored up for ammo later on. But that's their business to sort out.

I'd suggest you and your mate take up a sensible sociable pursuit. Forget about pursuing sex. Something that gets you into contact with folk and satisfies in that way. So if a divorce happens he can move on and not be adrift."

This is not really about the relationship I have with these people! I have many hobbies which are not the pursuit of sex! I do thank you for tour contribution however.

over a year ago

where

Couldn’t agree more.

I don’t think it’s a “friend”. "

Free to believe what you like! Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good narrative though! Lol

By *rouble_girl86Woman
over a year ago

cannock

Only just joined the threa but its very amusing

over a year ago

It is yes indeed and I haven't a clue still what the original thread was about xx

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

I can't be bothered reading it all. Will someone please summarise for me?

Post new Message to Thread