Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi couples for extra guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

Just like couples looking for unicorns, are couples that are bi looking for bi males? They don’t seem to exist!!!

If you are in the north east area, come at me!! Happy to share full face pictures etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Why would they contact a straight man if they wanted a bi fella?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The good news is they do exist

The bad news is they aren't as common as couples seeking single bi fems

Also, because of the (male) bi-phobia often exhibited here, withmany bi couples, the male is listed as straight so if you were carrying out a general browse, they wouldn't be readily evident

over a year ago

"The good news is they do exist

The bad news is they aren't as common as couples seeking single bi fems

Also, because of the (male) bi-phobia often exhibited here, withmany bi couples, the male is listed as straight so if you were carrying out a general browse, they wouldn't be readily evident"

Plus the woman wants something different to peen

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

We exist just not looking as we are in lockdown

By *igbird1964Couple
over a year ago

stanley

Yep deffo we are a bi couple but we would just not even go there with a straight male ???

By *renzy76Man
over a year ago

North West

Absolutely spot on! Bi means both but there are different levels of bi. Also, most men (that I have spoken to in group/private meets) read bi for homosexual which couldn't be further from the case.

over a year ago

There’s quite a lot of couples looking for that elusive genuine bi guy to join them but there is a stipulation... you must be bi !!

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

"Why would they contact a straight man if they wanted a bi fella? "

Good spot!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Why would they contact a straight man if they wanted a bi fella?

Good spot!"

When you've been lied to as much as I have, looking for inconsistencies and bullshit becomes second nature.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

We exist

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am bi. The problem I’ve got with putting bi on here is, people don’t read “bi” they read it as “gay” so zero contacts / responses from females and a full inbox of “fancy a blow job now”

over a year ago

"I am bi. The problem I’ve got with putting bi on here is, people don’t read “bi” they read it as “gay” so zero contacts / responses from females and a full inbox of “fancy a blow job now” "

And the problem with putting straight is that you're lying and bi couples like us and many others wouldn't even consider meeting you due to the lack of honesty on your profile...what else could you be lying about?

Plus a lot of guys will say they're bi thinking it'll get them a fast pass into the ladies knickers.

Lu

over a year ago

For me/us if I see straight on a profile and they then say they're bi/bi-ish I feel like they're not being truthful to themselves. I can't wait until this attitude of not being open to bi men existing goes away.

Bi men are valid and are welcome in my bed!

over a year ago

If there are any my way or surrounding areas would be happy to chat with a view to meeting when we are allowed

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I am bi. The problem I’ve got with putting bi on here is, people don’t read “bi” they read it as “gay” so zero contacts / responses from females and a full inbox of “fancy a blow job now”

And the problem with putting straight is that you're lying and bi couples like us and many others wouldn't even consider meeting you due to the lack of honesty on your profile...what else could you be lying about?

Plus a lot of guys will say they're bi thinking it'll get them a fast pass into the ladies knickers.

Lu "

Bingo!

If I was looking for a guy, there’s no way that i would even consider someone with straight on their profile, no matter how much they protested via message

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I am bi. The problem I’ve got with putting bi on here is, people don’t read “bi” they read it as “gay” so zero contacts / responses from females and a full inbox of “fancy a blow job now” "

Are you saying you have contacts and responses just because you put straight in? It's nice that you say that you will send pics,but not seeing any in the first place would put me off straight away. Plus you can easily block single males if you don't want a blow job now

K

over a year ago

"I am bi. The problem I’ve got with putting bi on here is, people don’t read “bi” they read it as “gay” so zero contacts / responses from females and a full inbox of “fancy a blow job now”

Lu

Bingo!

If I was looking for a guy, there’s no way that i would even consider someone with straight on their profile, no matter how much they protested via message "

Same here!

By *oreador8Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

It's amazing how common it is to see women or couples with a bi female and "no bi males" in their profile. The hypocrisy of it is so frustrating.

Of course there will be plenty who'll pop up in this thread now saying it's "just a preference" but it's not really. Calling it a preference is just a veneer for homophobia

over a year ago

Lu "

Second this^^ had a few so called bi guys contact us. But only want their cock sucked. Your profile says straight so its a no from us!

By *ewBurtonMan
over a year ago

Derby

Bi guy here in the Derby area. I’m always looking for a nice bi couple xxx

over a year ago

"It's amazing how common it is to see women or couples with a bi female and "no bi males" in their profile. The hypocrisy of it is so frustrating.

Of course there will be plenty who'll pop up in this thread now saying it's "just a preference" but it's not really. Calling it a preference is just a veneer for homophobia"

said this many, many times. People will deny it tho.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"It's amazing how common it is to see women or couples with a bi female and "no bi males" in their profile. The hypocrisy of it is so frustrating.

Of course there will be plenty who'll pop up in this thread now saying it's "just a preference" but it's not really. Calling it a preference is just a veneer for homophobia"

I’m not sure that’s entirely true.

Just because a partner is bisexual, they should meet bi guys?

There isn’t a requirement to have sexuality solidarity. Their sexuality doesn’t affect who they’re attracted to.

There may be a degree of biphobia attached to them not meeting bi guys but the lady’s sexuality bears no relevance to that.

It’s not hypocritical, phobic maybe but not hypocritical

By *oreador8Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Of course there will be plenty who'll pop up in this thread now saying it's "just a preference" but it's not really. Calling it a preference is just a veneer for homophobia

There isn’t a requirement to have sexuality solidarity. Their sexuality doesn’t affect who they’re attracted to.

There may be a degree of biphobia attached to them not meeting bi guys but the lady’s sexuality bears no relevance to that.

It’s not hypocritical, phobic maybe but not hypocritical "

I'm not saying that at all. My point is that the prevailing climate seems to be that bi women are sexy and desirable, but bi men are not. You don't see couples with straight females putting "no bi women" on their profiles...

Why would it matter to the straight man in a couple that I'm bi? If he's straight then I'm not interested in him sexually. The only reason to specifically exclude bi men is homophobia.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Is he asking for his friend, male solidarity and all that?

I notice OP hasn't responded. He'll perhaps have to wait to go to bi nights at clubs. Otherwise he's just in that queue of single men struggling to find the right people, during a pandemic.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'm not saying that at all. My point is that the prevailing climate seems to be that bi women are sexy and desirable, but bi men are not. You don't see couples with straight females putting "no bi women" on their profiles...

Why would it matter to the straight man in a couple that I'm bi? If he's straight then I'm not interested in him sexually. The only reason to specifically exclude bi men is homophobia.

"

Said it before and I'll say it a zillion times until the NHS stop telling people that bi men are higher risk of STI's than other groups.

When I go to the GUM clinic for testing I have been asked this question every single time.

If you say yes, you do indulge with bi men you get offered the Hep jab. That alone will be enough to make some discount bi men from their potential meet pool.

You can't blame people for that. Yes we are all responsible for our own sexual health (for the most part) but accidents can and do happen, as does stealthing. I do meet bi guys, but I can understand why some may choose not to based on just that.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Said it before and I'll say it a zillion times until the NHS stop telling people that bi men are higher risk of STI's than other groups.

When I go to the GUM clinic for testing I have been asked this question every single time.

If you say yes, you do indulge with bi men you get offered the Hep jab. That alone will be enough to make some discount bi men from their potential meet pool.

You can't blame people for that. Yes we are all responsible for our own sexual health (for the most part) but accidents can and do happen, as does stealthing. I do meet bi guys, but I can understand why some may choose not to based on just that."

I get that. Ironically bisexual guys are considered higher risk, alongside people who are promiscuous, so swingers...

Everyone one here is higher risk but the powers that be won’t ask heterosexual people about their sexual behaviours

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"

It’s because sexuality is viewed through the prism of the male gaze. Female bisexuality is sexualised and fetishised, whereas male bisexuality is emasculated and stigmatised.

Woman on woman sex is viewed as non threatening to men as there’s no penetration (sex only occurs with penetration apparently) whereas man on man sex requires penetration and as being penetrated is the ‘role of the woman’ it’s seen as emasculating.

Also, guys are afraid that bisexual guys will approach them in the same way that heterosexual men approach women; aggressively (and they might just like it).

It’s stigma and fetish, both from the male sexual gaze that’s the issue

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

You can't blame people for that. Yes we are all responsible for our own sexual health (for the most part) but accidents can and do happen, as does stealthing. I do meet bi guys, but I can understand why some may choose not to based on just that.

I get that. Ironically bisexual guys are considered higher risk, alongside people who are promiscuous, so swingers...

Everyone one here is higher risk but the powers that be won’t ask heterosexual people about their sexual behaviours"

They do ask. They've asked me every time. How many sexual partners? Protected or unprotected? Any sexual contact with bisexual men? I can only account for the GUM clinic I go to though, which is at the hospital.

If their information is wrong, it certainly needs addressing, and of course it's not cool to assume every bi guy is a promiscuous disease ridden heathen even if the info was correct, but some peeps just don't wanna take that chance (and may not consider the person they've fucked HAS been with a bi fella)

By *oreador8Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

It’s because sexuality is viewed through the prism of the male gaze. Female bisexuality is sexualised and fetishised, whereas male bisexuality is emasculated and stigmatised.

Woman on woman sex is viewed as non threatening to men as there’s no penetration (sex only occurs with penetration apparently) whereas man on man sex requires penetration and as being penetrated is the ‘role of the woman’ it’s seen as emasculating.

Also, guys are afraid that bisexual guys will approach them in the same way that heterosexual men approach women; aggressively (and they might just like it).

It’s stigma and fetish, both from the male sexual gaze that’s the issue"

You've hit the nail on the head there...

By *oreador8Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Everyone one here is higher risk but the powers that be won’t ask heterosexual people about their sexual behaviours

They do ask. They've asked me every time. How many sexual partners? Protected or unprotected? Any sexual contact with bisexual men? I can only account for the GUM clinic I go to though, which is at the hospital.

If their information is wrong, it certainly needs addressing, and of course it's not cool to assume every bi guy is a promiscuous disease ridden heathen even if the info was correct, but some peeps just don't wanna take that chance (and may not consider the person they've fucked HAS been with a bi fella)

"

Of course if you perpetuate the myth that bisexual men are at higher risk of disease you just end up with the situation on fab with bi men pretending to be straight so as not to get stigmatized.

Everyone on fab is engaged in a higher risk lifestyle and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"

I understand your point but it is wrong and definitely adds to the stigma. It’s the same as giving blood. Bisexual men can’t give blood if they’ve recently had anal sex. Do they ask that of women?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Of course if you perpetuate the myth that bisexual men are at higher risk of disease you just end up with the situation on fab with bi men pretending to be straight so as not to get stigmatized.

Everyone on fab is engaged in a higher risk lifestyle and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves"

Or people could just crack on being themselves instead of lying to get in someone else's pants, and then meet people that won't be dissuaded by their sexuality?

I don't understand why you'd want to fuck someone who doesn't want to engage in sex with "those types" (whatever type/habit/unwanted behaviour that may be)

Surely those that do so are doing themselves a disservice and lowering themselves.

I won't meet people with the same name as my ex. Do I think everyone with the same name is gonna kick fuck outta me? Course not, I just don't wanna put them or me in what could be a potentially uncomfortable situation, coz that's the sensible thing to do. There are more reasons than people see on the surface as to why people won't meet certain others, and some of them are trauma based.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Why would they contact a straight man if they wanted a bi fella? "
This is what puts us off.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I understand your point but it is wrong and definitely adds to the stigma. It’s the same as giving blood. Bisexual men can’t give blood if they’ve recently had anal sex. Do they ask that of women? "

I'm not saying I agree with any of it, but I don't work for any governing body or know the true stats. All I can tell you is what I've been told by the sexual health clinic and believe it will be a contributing factor in some peoples decision making.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"

I'm not saying I agree with any of it, but I don't work for any governing body or know the true stats. All I can tell you is what I've been told by the sexual health clinic and believe it will be a contributing factor in some peoples decision making."

I know that you’re not. It’s just another thing that adds to the stigma and is based on very old data.

I find it very sad that guys have to fight so many levels of stigma, just to even be thought about

By *oreador8Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Everyone on fab is engaged in a higher risk lifestyle and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves

Or people could just crack on being themselves instead of lying to get in someone else's pants, and then meet people that won't be dissuaded by their sexuality?

I don't understand why you'd want to fuck someone who doesn't want to engage in sex with "those types" (whatever type/habit/unwanted behaviour that may be)

Surely those that do so are doing themselves a disservice and lowering themselves.

I won't meet people with the same name as my ex. Do I think everyone with the same name is gonna kick fuck outta me? Course not, I just don't wanna put them or me in what could be a potentially uncomfortable situation, coz that's the sensible thing to do. There are more reasons than people see on the surface as to why people won't meet certain others, and some of them are trauma based. "

Oh I don't want to fuck them, but I do want to shine a light on their prejudice and make people think about this issue.

Women are having sex with bi men whether they know it or not, and at the moment a significant number of bi men are hiding that fact because of the stigma attached.

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

"For me/us if I see straight on a profile and they then say they're bi/bi-ish I feel like they're not being truthful to themselves. I can't wait until this attitude of not being open to bi men existing goes away.

Bi men are valid and are welcome in my bed! "

Bet that resulted in a steady stream of messages to your inbox

By *konCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

"Hi,

Just like couples looking for unicorns, are couples that are bi looking for bi males? They don’t seem to exist!!!

If you are in the north east area, come at me!! Happy to share full face pictures etc "

You’re profile is straight and can’t accommodate ! Why would we believe you’re suddenly bisexual and even waste the time to listen to what you claim to be . Delete , block I’m afraid

over a year ago

I have put bi curious on my profile. It's not that I'm looking to meet up with men it's that I know I would be willing to do things with the male if he was bi in a couple

By *konCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

"I have put bi curious on my profile. It's not that I'm looking to meet up with men it's that I know I would be willing to do things with the male if he was bi in a couple "

The only thing with curious, is that a lot of couples don’t want to be tutors !

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’ve met some bi couples. It’s good fun all round

over a year ago

Hi I'm Terry, I'm from the cotswolds xx

Post new Message to Thread