Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oh bugger....

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

shitting on me own doorstep......just had a friend around who's married to a school friend but in a non sexual relationship.....in my defence, was horny as hell and a bit pissed (shite defence, I know), but both had fun and did a bit of marriage guidance.....not gonna meet again unless he's single (and to be fair, I've been refusing him and advising him for months)......horniness, wine, valium, amitriptylene and cocodamol are a bad combination.....I'm gonna knock the wine on the head for a day or two

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Aye, get some Special Brew down ya

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And ya honnnnnour hic......well i ...hic....what could i do..hic.....

Heres some very strong coffee ,now off to ya room young lady to do your lines......

over a year ago

"And ya honnnnnour hic......well i ...hic....what could i do..hic.....

Heres some very strong coffee ,now off to ya room young lady to do your lines...... "

Hens teeth...!!

Shes got enough trouble wi alcohol... She dont need cocaine as well...

over a year ago

"And ya honnnnnour hic......well i ...hic....what could i do..hic.....

Heres some very strong coffee ,now off to ya room young lady to do your lines......

Hens teeth...!!

Shes got enough trouble wi alcohol... She dont need cocaine as well... "

over a year ago

"shitting on me own doorstep......just had a friend around who's married to a school friend but in a non sexual relationship.....in my defence, was horny as hell and a bit pissed (shite defence, I know), but both had fun and did a bit of marriage guidance.....not gonna meet again unless he's single (and to be fair, I've been refusing him and advising him for months)......horniness, wine, valium, amitriptylene and cocodamol are a bad combination.....I'm gonna knock the wine on the head for a day or two "
..there I was offering you cider as well...your not one of the people that was slagging this devil bloke off last night was ya..lol...u must a been well gone last night you wanted to tattoo your name on me with a dart....

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Yeah but I was sober enough to come up with a really long name!!!!! And it seems to be the only bit of you not tattood......reckon I probably couldn't have hit a barn door with a dart, so unless you're ma-hoo-sively endowed, you'da been safe!

over a year ago

The cynic in me thinks that this thread would have been very different had the OP been male...

over a year ago

"The cynic in me thinks that this thread would have been very different had the OP been male..."

yup

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"The cynic in me thinks that this thread would have been very different had the OP been male..."

i agree.

i would have been calling him all sorts of names for getting d*unk on wine! lol.

i think the important thing to remember was that marriage guidance was offered while she was doing it.

no man would have done that lol

over a year ago

"The cynic in me thinks that this thread would have been very different had the OP been male...

i agree.

i would have been calling him all sorts of names for getting d*unk on wine! lol.

i think the important thing to remember was that marriage guidance was offered while she was doing it.

no man would have done that lol"

Yeah they would!

Probably something like - "Ditch the bastard, join Fab and have as much fun as you like! Now bend over!!"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yet the optimist in you would have taken the opportunity ?

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

as long as you enjoyed yourself

over a year ago

have you done him a veri ?

Post new Message to Thread