Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

dubious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

HI all, Interested to know peoples tolerance in giving opportunities to people to speak on the phone, wave at each other on a cam, or god forbid meet for a drink.

personally, and i know its not a valid verification method now, but i like to have a quick chin wag on the phone, or skype with someone and it doesnt need to be anything more than 'hi yes im real'

im reasonably patient, but whats your opinions on 'sorry dont cam' and 'we dont talk on the phone' There is more to this story but first things first. Dubious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If someone doesnt prove in someway they are genuine id move on, if they where genuine it takes two minutes to say hello on the phone

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If someone doesnt prove in someway they are genuine id move on, if they where genuine it takes two minutes to say hello on the phone"

If it's a woman or a couple I want a phone chat early on. Single bloke profiles are rarely actually women pretending.

over a year ago

your on about talking on the phone in regard to a meet?..as I was in contact with someone who seemed to think I was going to head 100 miles up the road with a few txt messages alone...soon as I mentioned I would need to speak to both him and his partner...I heard nothing else...so no phone speak...goodbye..

over a year ago

We don't cam or Skype. But everyone has a telephone. No quick talk on the phone, no meet. Mind you that still doesn't stop all the bottlers.

over a year ago

Phone minimum, cam as proof of both that both are who they say they are.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/08/12 16:28:56]

over a year ago

"If someone doesnt prove in someway they are genuine id move on, if they where genuine it takes two minutes to say hello on the phone

If it's a woman or a couple I want a phone chat early on. Single bloke profiles are rarely actually women pretending. "

Brilliant

And so true. I think weve all been caught out by 'couples' or 'single (cough) fems called Dave

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Proof is an odd one, I have been asked to 'prove' who i am by couples who decline to 'prove' who they are.

I wondered if they were men pretending to be couples, but then they show me verifications that they are a couple.

Is this part of the culture of some couples / ladies on fab that guys have to 'prove' what they are and they dont.

(no i am not suggesting all ladies / couples do this before i get slated)

over a year ago

"your on about talking on the phone in regard to a meet?..as I was in contact with someone who seemed to think I was going to head 100 miles up the road with a few txt messages alone...soon as I mentioned I would need to speak to both him and his partner...I heard nothing else...so no phone speak...goodbye.."

been in that exact situation and actually this is pretty much what spurred this thread. a request to go a long way to meet based ona few txts and mails. Foolishly i made that mistake once, never again

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

And so true. I think weve all been caught out by 'couples' or 'single (cough) fems called Dave"

It's Darren, actually

over a year ago

I don't think any genuine person will mind a quick chat on the phone! It's the least I would want with a guy or couple! It's much easier to trust if they r well verified but not everyone shows or still has the written proof, I'm quite shy with mine and don't want everyone knowing what I get up too! Some can be quite graphic!

over a year ago

"Proof is an odd one, I have been asked to 'prove' who i am by couples who decline to 'prove' who they are.

I wondered if they were men pretending to be couples, but then they show me verifications that they are a couple.

Is this part of the culture of some couples / ladies on fab that guys have to 'prove' what they are and they dont.

No I think youre right. And likewise not wishing to get slated but as the general concensus is that majority of guys are untrustworthy, one is alwmost in a situation of disporoving ones guilt by hoop jumping without in some circumstances any recipricated proof

(no i am not suggesting all ladies / couples do this before i get slated)"

over a year ago

"

And so true. I think weve all been caught out by 'couples' or 'single (cough) fems called Dave

It's Darren, actually "

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

I wouldn't without a phone call minimum

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Seriously though, a "couple" wanted me to drive 60 miles with no face pics, no phone chat and no cam (though I don't do cam myself)....cos they had proffffesssssional jobs (like what I don't have, obviously)....I just blocked and moved on

over a year ago

We don't talk on phone or web cam and it's never been an issue with anyone we have wanted to meet. Every guy we have chatted to has respected our rule and if not then they weren't what we were looking for. We always meet for a drink early on to see how we get along but if a guy doesn't believe we are real and genuine then it's their loss.

over a year ago

it really depends...I have small circles of people ive met, if I see one of their verifications , I'm likely not to ask for phone chat etc, I barely cam so wouldnt ask others to.I will have to say, asking for msn/skype/yahoo just makes people fall into the cyber wanking realm...fuck that....go out and meet.

a phone chats fine...but not sitting there listening to someone uve never met masturbating...fuck that go out and meet

I had last week, a 'verified'(i questioned these cverifications and cross referenced among other profiles...the 'girl', despite having 'met' someone Ive crossed paths with in the past was asking me to meet...without a phone call or a way to even contact her when I'd arrived..I certainly didnt waste my journey, I stayed in and looked elsewhere...the profile was soon deleted...pathetic eh,...fake verifying...

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm shy but will always have a chat on phone or say hi on cam if necessary. Dont do the whole phone/cam sex thing tho, rather have the real deal, so dont mess about if I want a meet

over a year ago

I don't mind proving I'm female to people I'm arranging to meet.

I may or may not agree to cam, since I've had too many experiences of guys trying to persuade me play once I'm on cam. I will chat on the phone though.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I don't chat to no one...

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

And so true. I think weve all been caught out by 'couples' or 'single (cough) fems called Dave"

I certainly have

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I don't chat to no one... "

You are pretty unique though Arthur so you are allowed to get away with it

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I don't chat to no one...

You are pretty unique though Arthur so you are allowed to get away with it"

OMG you have sussed me out yes I am a man...

over a year ago

"We don't talk on phone or web cam and it's never been an issue with anyone we have wanted to meet. Every guy we have chatted to has respected our rule and if not then they weren't what we were looking for. We always meet for a drink early on to see how we get along but if a guy doesn't believe we are real and genuine then it's their loss. "

thats fair enough, but you're very clear at the outset that you dont meet single men, and yet hint that you meet guys, why not block us all?

the meeting for a drink is a great idea. at least then everyone knows if ther is a mutual attraction, which, ( well in my mind at least) is always a necessity

over a year ago

"We don't talk on phone or web cam and it's never been an issue with anyone we have wanted to meet. Every guy we have chatted to has respected our rule and if not then they weren't what we were looking for. We always meet for a drink early on to see how we get along but if a guy doesn't believe we are real and genuine then it's their loss.

thats fair enough, but you're very clear at the outset that you dont meet single men, and yet hint that you meet guys, why not block us all?

the meeting for a drink is a great idea. at least then everyone knows if ther is a mutual attraction, which, ( well in my mind at least) is always a necessity "

Well we do meet single guys and I have a very few special single guys who keep me happy so ATM we not looking for ANY playmates but that could change at any moment as guys come and go as their circumstances change.

over a year ago

Web cam verify works for me, if the vibes are good will move onto a social meet, pics & cam never paint the full sp....have been caught out even by web cam, the man wasnt all he said.

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I always ask for a potential meet to ring me for a chat prior to confirming a cuppa meet. That way if talking to them on the phone is like pulling teeth then conversation face to face is going to be torture!

A polite thanks for the call but I think we'll leave it is all it needs.

Oh and if my bra size or a request for me to turn up in stockings and a basque are made well sorry you've blown it!!

If someone is genuine then a phone call should not be a problem!

over a year ago

"If someone doesnt prove in someway they are genuine id move on, if they where genuine it takes two minutes to say hello on the phone

If it's a woman or a couple I want a phone chat early on. Single bloke profiles are rarely actually women pretending. "

i agree, but theres lots of blokes on here pretending to be single women, for some strange reason lol

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

am i being thick or missing the point

why do single men pretend to be women??

over a year ago

"am i being thick or missing the point

why do single men pretend to be women?? "

send some fanny shots to my gf's profile and I'll tell ya

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

so im being thick again

why would i send fanny shots to a girls profile unless i was bi???

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

OMG you have sussed me out yes I am a man... "

Arthur, do you fancy setting up an MM profile with me???? I'm thinking DazArt or ArtfullDazzer - what's your preference????

over a year ago

"am i being thick or missing the point

why do single men pretend to be women?? "

1 to get single genuine bi single girls to add them as friends

2 so they can view there pics

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't cam and after an experience with a scary freak I don't give my number out till we've met. I wont be getting a swinging phone as I have enough problems keeping track of my phone, my work phone and my international work phone!

But I have a variety of veris and verified pics. I also insist on a coffee meet and my preferred location is easy to get to and has lots of free parking and train, bus and tram links.

Perhaps as a single female I'm in a stronger position to set these rules, but I'm only so strict after receiving violent and abhorrent threats from an idiot.

If you've been here for a while and no veris then I may ask you to verify your pics and I need to see a face pic to know who I'm lookin for. But I do meet and.I do play.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

OMG you have sussed me out yes I am a man...

Arthur, do you fancy setting up an MM profile with me???? I'm thinking DazArt or ArtfullDazzer - what's your preference???? "

I have heard you 2 like a bit of rough so how about Arti-choke

Post new Message to Thread