Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bit amazed...

Jump to newest

By *xstephbxx OP   Couple
over a year ago

hyde

at the ammount of joined "over a year ago " people on here who have yet to recieve a single verififcation.

Now i know swingers come in diffrent shape and forms and no 2 are the same but after a year ??.. Surely they must have at least had a phone chat ?..what are they looking for ??...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cunt and cock

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"cunt and cock"

is that your local ?

i know what you mean steph...some will be profiles that arent used much but i regularly get contacted by people with this situation. rightly or wrongly it tends to put me off !

By *xstephbxx OP   Couple
over a year ago

hyde

if they are then where are the verifications ? surely they must have met someone !! ..see, this is what i mean !

over a year ago

"if they are then where are the verifications ? surely they must have met someone !! ..see, this is what i mean !

"

Same here hun ... it may be genuine but it makes us wonder xxx

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Being careful not to name or identify, but a couple near me is sometimes on 'meet today' and appear to be loking, but has had nothing in a year.

Seems odd.

over a year ago

"at the ammount of joined "over a year ago " people on here who have yet to recieve a single verififcation.

Now i know swingers come in diffrent shape and forms and no 2 are the same but after a year ??.. Surely they must have at least had a phone chat ?..what are they looking for ??..."

I remember a thread awhile back where everyone was saying they don't take any notice of verifications, or even post them on their own profiles. Are we now actually taking notice of verifications again? Seems this viewpoint chops and changes all the time!

I was a member of this site for over a year before i left and i had no verifications. This was because i had no meets...doesn't mean i wasn't trying to get them or i wasn't genuine but as a single guy your just one small fish in a big pond and often get treated like dirt.

I came back with a new profile and now have one verification that doesn't seem like it's going to two any time soon.

Remember not everyone has the good fortune to have 100's of emails and attention heaped upon them and some profiles may have no verifications because no one bothers to give them a chance!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i've met several couples and women who when asked if they would put a varification on my profile, they have said they don't do verifications, some have said they would but then didn't( this somewhat mystified me, and worried me that maybe i wasn't any good)but i've also seen peofiles were if you look closely there are verifications from themselves( how do you do that lol ) so maybe these people have just met people who don't put varifications up for you or they are people who don't post them,

over a year ago

Ever thought some people may not want to be verified! dont mean they have not played or met others just because they're not verified!

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"at the ammount of joined "over a year ago " people on here who have yet to recieve a single verififcation.

Now i know swingers come in diffrent shape and forms and no 2 are the same but after a year ??.. Surely they must have at least had a phone chat ?..what are they looking for ??...

I remember a thread awhile back where everyone was saying they don't take any notice of verifications, or even post them on their own profiles. Are we now actually taking notice of verifications again? Seems this viewpoint chops and changes all the time!

I was a member of this site for over a year before i left and i had no verifications. This was because i had no meets...doesn't mean i wasn't trying to get them or i wasn't genuine but as a single guy your just one small fish in a big pond and often get treated like dirt.

I came back with a new profile and now have one verification that doesn't seem like it's going to two any time soon.

Remember not everyone has the good fortune to have 100's of emails and attention heaped upon them and some profiles may have no verifications because no one bothers to give them a chance!"

i think you're right in as much that we can end up creating a viscious circle.. it is likely still to put me a off a little, but not in isolation of other factors that also come into play.

getting lots of messages doesnt mean any of them are more than two words each...not likely to generate meets either lol

and with the amount of us on here we're going to get opposing views on pretty much every issue that'll come up

xx

over a year ago

Remember not everyone has the good fortune to have 100's of emails and attention heaped upon them and some profiles may have no verifications because no one bothers to give them a chance!"

Aww well I think your a nice guy goth xx

over a year ago

Remember not everyone has the good fortune to have 100's of emails and attention heaped upon them and some profiles may have no verifications because no one bothers to give them a chance!

Aww well I think your a nice guy goth xx"

Aw thanks...your fab too.

Making a note in my 'who likes me' book.....Sirens....well that's one name in there at least lol

By *imbojim150Man
over a year ago

lincolnshire

Now i know swingers come in diffrent shape and forms and no 2 are the same but after a year ??.. Surely they must have at least had a phone chat ?..what are they looking for ??..."

It always makes me suspicious as to why theyre on the site as well. Ive had a few contact me and when ive asked how come theyre not verified ive had answers like `we dont show them as it makes us look easy.` These people seem to send a couple of messages,a friends invite then you hear no more from them. Im afraid after a while I hit delete and block them as timewasters.

over a year ago

Making a note in my 'who likes me' book.....Sirens....well that's one name in there at least lol "

make sure you spell her name right when u put it in the book !!!

over a year ago

Making a note in my 'who likes me' book.....Sirens....well that's one name in there at least lol

make sure you spell her name right when u put it in the book !!!"

Advice noted! Well you need the right name when you send xmas cards!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Interesting thread this is. I think sometimes people don’t put a verification on someone’s profile due to the meet failing to live up to expectations. Others lets face it don’t do it because it’s a standard drop meet. I have been told single supposedly strait guys meeting other guys do NOT verify as they prefer to maintain the strait image.

The ones on here over a year with no verifications are more than a little odd as lets face it we all try to fit in in some form or other. Maybe they just aren’t what they seem.

Having said all that its only a guide. If someone meets you and feels your worthy of a short note then they will. I think in a nutshell if people do like you then they will be happy for others to know it. Lol said that you can receiver some very strange verifications if your not careful

Post new Message to Thread