Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Alpha Males

Jump to newest

By *iaisonseeker OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

We all know that men indulge in a spot of peacocking as they vie for the attention of women. Whether it's drawing attention to the size of their appendage or the size of their vocabulary, this is as widespread in the forums as it is in life.

So the question is: do women enjoy seeing men compete like that or is it a tedious spectacle that leaves you cold? Are the beta males of this world preferable to the swaggering alphas who cut a swathe through the forums with their rapier wit and virile members?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m witty with a big cock

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I kind of like... people.

I don't subscribe to this "alpha" stuff and usually swerve those who do.

By *_elia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Oh beta males are far more fun...

They are the freaky ones..

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Nope.

Some on here just induce eyerolls

Be genuine, be humble, be kind.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Nope.

Be genuine, be humble, be kind."

over a year ago

Liverpool

"I kind of like... people.

I don't subscribe to this "alpha" stuff and usually swerve those who do."

Leaving the labels out of it, men tend to display dominant behaviours to attract women whether they are consciously styling themselves as an alpha male or not. From your response, I'm guessing you find this rather

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

What about Random Twats ??

Where do we fit in ??

over a year ago

Liverpool

"Oh beta males are far more fun...

They are the freaky ones.. "

Is that because, Clark Kent-style, their beta exterior conceals an inner virility?

over a year ago

Liverpool

"What about Random Twats ??

Where do we fit in ?? "

Random twats - classic alpha behaviour

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Where do we fit in ?? "

You sneak in under the radar

over a year ago

"Nope.

yes!

I'm attracted to masculine men - but they don't peacock or compete.

Quietly confident is sexy

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

The very concept of ‘alpha’ males has be debunked as a concept within humanity and within wildlife as a whole.

I’ve found that men who claim to be alphas are using as an excuse to be assholes.

People can see this as a competition on here but in reality, it’s far more nuanced and complex. This isn’t a race and there isn’t a prize

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Alphas don't compete - they simply exist.

over a year ago

The last "Alpha" I was with, was nothing of the sort. He was a scumbag and a coward.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’ve decided I’m gamma. Gamma for a laugh.

over a year ago

"The last "Alpha" I was with, was nothing of the sort. He was a scumbag and a coward."

I had ‘Fairytale of New York’ ringing in my head when I read that.

over a year ago

Liverpool

"The very concept of ‘alpha’ males has be debunked as a concept within humanity and within wildlife as a whole.

I’ve found that men who claim to be alphas are using as an excuse to be assholes.

People can see this as a competition on here but in reality, it’s far more nuanced and complex. This isn’t a race and there isn’t a prize"

Agree with your 2nd and 3rd points but I'm not sure that the alpha male concept itself is flawed as a way of analysing group dynamics.

over a year ago

"I’ve decided I’m gamma. Gamma for a laugh. "

Keep trying Steve, you’ll get there.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I enjoy seeing people do things they are passionate about, be it sport or literature. Watching people regardless of gender on the top of their game is alluring.

over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’ve decided I’m gamma. Gamma for a laugh. "

I don't see the Hulk smiling much...

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Where do we fit in ??

You sneak in under the radar "

Cunning me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’ve decided I’m gamma. Gamma for a laugh.

Keep trying Steve, you’ll get there."

can I blame the magazine?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Where do we fit in ??

Random twats - classic alpha behaviour "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’ve decided I’m gamma. Gamma for a laugh.

I don't see the Hulk smiling much..."

Hulk?

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

"The very concept of ‘alpha’ males has be debunked as a concept within humanity and within wildlife as a whole.

People can see this as a competition on here but in reality, it’s far more nuanced and complex. This isn’t a race and there isn’t a prize"

Study animal behaviour and there is absolutely a prize and the mating game is animalistic the female being the prize. Would a beta male lion have access to the pride? Being an alpha is not about being a braggard but a combination of qualities than women , often subliminally crave. The meek shall absolutely not inherit the earth.

By *_elia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Is that because, Clark Kent-style, their beta exterior conceals an inner virility?"

Nope. The beta males, stand quietly in the corner of rooms. Happy and content in their own body.

Their subdued quiet confidence seduces individuals to them.

They are the geeks, nerds, engineers, software developers with the hidden the kinks....

over a year ago

Just smiles and carries on as normal being polite

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

People can see this as a competition on here but in reality, it’s far more nuanced and complex. This isn’t a race and there isn’t a prize

Agree with your 2nd and 3rd points but I'm not sure that the alpha male concept itself is flawed as a way of analysing group dynamics."

I did a little research the last time that I was involved in one of these threads and discovered that the concept of Alphas is a flawed theory. Group dynamics are more complex than originally thought.

Even in nature, they don’t exist

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

People can see this as a competition on here but in reality, it’s far more nuanced and complex. This isn’t a race and there isn’t a prizeStudy animal behaviour and there is absolutely a prize and the mating game is animalistic the female being the prize. Would a beta male lion have access to the pride? Being an alpha is not about being a braggard but a combination of qualities than women , often subliminally crave. The meek shall absolutely not inherit the earth."

Cool...

Except we’re not animals and that sort of stuff is balderdash

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I bum alpha males cause I can

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I bum alpha males cause I can "
I bet I’m beta at it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If they are so good, why are they called Delta Force?

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I bum alpha males cause I can I bet I’m beta at it "

over a year ago

Liverpool

Agree with your 2nd and 3rd points but I'm not sure that the alpha male concept itself is flawed as a way of analysing group dynamics.

I did a little research the last time that I was involved in one of these threads and discovered that the concept of Alphas is a flawed theory. Group dynamics are more complex than originally thought.

Even in nature, they don’t exist"

Hierarchical groups exist in humans and animals though and status is experienced at a biological level in the nervous system. I don't think that is in doubt even if the alpha male terminology is simplistic.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Is there a third option?

over a year ago

Liverpool

"Is there a third option?"

Well there are omega males out there but I wouldn't say that they are a realistic option

over a year ago

Quiet confidence speaks volumes and is much more attractive than someone trying to be alpha. For a true alpha male it should be effortless x

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Even in nature, they don’t exist

Hierarchical groups exist in humans and animals though and status is experienced at a biological level in the nervous system. I don't think that is in doubt even if the alpha male terminology is simplistic."

Just that statement though, "Hierarchical groups exist in humans and animals though and status is experienced at a biological level in the nervous system" doesn't say anything functionally useful. It's oversimplified to the point of having zero real benefits... just saying groups have an alpha is even more reductive. It's a complete waste of time and people who claim the term (unironically) are very easy to dismiss... as TeaMonkey says, it's a term co-opted by insecure people who want to act like assholes.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is my usual reaction

So no, I'd rather someone was just honest and genuine.

By *urtyGentMan
over a year ago

eastleigh

One mans Alpha is another mans insufferable prick

over a year ago

Liverpool

" Just that statement though, "Hierarchical groups exist in humans and animals though and status is experienced at a biological level in the nervous system" doesn't say anything functionally useful. It's oversimplified to the point of having zero real benefits... just saying groups have an alpha is even more reductive. It's a complete waste of time and people who claim the term (unironically) are very easy to dismiss... as TeaMonkey says, it's a term co-opted by insecure people who want to act like assholes."

I rarely say anything functionally useful. I aspire to mere ornamentation

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Alpha males a legend in their own bedroom !

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always think those who say they are, aren’t.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

I'd love an alpha male, but struggle to find one

over a year ago

I think anyone who knows even the basics of evolution would be surprised to learn that competitive hierarchies don't exist in every sphere of human behaviour, or that home sapiens are not animals !

Of course they do, and we are, and given the extreme gender imbalance on Fab its actually a very interesting place to observe the online expression of such traits as alpha/beta masculinity.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I always think those who say they are, aren’t. "

But their mummies think they are special.

over a year ago

Nope no alpha males no such thing. Agreesiveness confidence being pretty does not apply to humans. Seen plenty of them fold under extreme pressure. Silent analytical type better awareness not self absorbed with themselves.

over a year ago

"Nope.

Absolutely agree

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

" Just that statement though, "Hierarchical groups exist in humans and animals though and status is experienced at a biological level in the nervous system" doesn't say anything functionally useful. It's oversimplified to the point of having zero real benefits... just saying groups have an alpha is even more reductive. It's a complete waste of time and people who claim the term (unironically) are very easy to dismiss... as TeaMonkey says, it's a term co-opted by insecure people who want to act like assholes.

I rarely say anything functionally useful. I aspire to mere ornamentation "

That's an aim I can support

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't believe in alphas and betas. I believe in men who are secure in their masculinity, men who are insecure in their masculinity and feel the need to make a show of it and men who are insecure in general.

In answer to your question, no men rutting for dominance to "out alpha" each other is not attractive at all. I'm far more likely to be attracted to the guy also smirking in amusement with me at the sidelines.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I think anyone who knows even the basics of evolution would be surprised to learn that competitive hierarchies don't exist in every sphere of human behaviour, or that home sapiens are not animals !

Of course they do, and we are, and given the extreme gender imbalance on Fab its actually a very interesting place to observe the online expression of such traits as alpha/beta masculinity."

Pseudo anthropology

Take a look at anthropological research and zoological research

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I don't believe in alphas and betas. I believe in men who are secure in their masculinity, men who are insecure in their masculinity and feel the need to make a show of it and men who are insecure in general.

In answer to your question, no men rutting for dominance to "out alpha" each other is not attractive at all. I'm far more likely to be attracted to the guy also smirking in amusement with me at the sidelines. "

How do you define ‘masculinity’?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't believe in alphas and betas. I believe in men who are secure in their masculinity, men who are insecure in their masculinity and feel the need to make a show of it and men who are insecure in general.

In answer to your question, no men rutting for dominance to "out alpha" each other is not attractive at all. I'm far more likely to be attracted to the guy also smirking in amusement with me at the sidelines.

How do you define ‘masculinity’? "

Do you say ‘ooh! tea!’ or ‘yurrgh, tea’?

over a year ago

Quietly confident is a good thing

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Quietly confident is a good thing "

How about noisily insecure?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

How do you define ‘masculinity’? "

It doesn't really matter how I define it. It's about whether the men think they're "masculine enough" or not.

over a year ago

"Quietly confident is a good thing

How about noisily insecure?"

Haha at least you're owning it

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Met some real ‘tough guys’ in my life, those who do lead in battle, no fear and get on with the job. Often end up in the special forces or forgotten in the ranks at the level of sergeant or sergeant major. Not one a medal chaser just excelled at being a soldier.

I was at best two levels down.

Those guys would laugh at you if you called them ‘alpha’ males, because they were just one of the lads and would always have your back.

Those were the Men I emulated they were anything from 5’6 to over 6 foot tall, brawny and intelligent. You’d pass them on the street and not give them a second glance but when the shit went down, they stood up.

Alpha males, what a load of bollocks

over a year ago

Liverpool

"Met some real ‘tough guys’ in my life, those who do lead in battle, no fear and get on with the job. Often end up in the special forces or forgotten in the ranks at the level of sergeant or sergeant major. Not one a medal chaser just excelled at being a soldier.

Those guys would laugh at you if you called them ‘alpha’ males, because they were just one of the lads and would always have your back.

Those were the Men I emulated they were anything from 5’6 to over 6 foot tall, brawny and intelligent. You’d pass them on the street and not give them a second glance but when the shit went down, they stood up.

Alpha males, what a load of bollocks "

The military is one of (if not the) most rigidly hierarchical spheres of life as I understand it. What you say about the importance of esprit de corps in battle makes sense but command and control structures require some to give orders and some to take them. Are you saying that those who assert dominance over others are not the ones giving orders in the military?

I'm genuinely interested to know even if it's a little OT.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Met some real ‘tough guys’ in my life, those who do lead in battle, no fear and get on with the job. Often end up in the special forces or forgotten in the ranks at the level of sergeant or sergeant major. Not one a medal chaser just excelled at being a soldier.

The military is one of (if not the) most rigidly hierarchical spheres of life as I understand it. What you say about the importance of esprit de corps in battle makes sense but command and control structures require some to give orders and some to take them. Are you saying that those who assert dominance over others are not the ones giving orders in the military?

I'm genuinely interested to know even if it's a little OT."

Orders are one thing, but carrying them out is often left to NCO’s or junior officers.

It’s not that these guys has dominance over you, but more that you trusted their experience and knowledge, to get you out of any shit you happened to walk into.

I suppose in the Military it’s easier to see those who are natural leaders or have the ability to be calm under pressure. The so called ‘alpha’ of the pack in the military are often just ordinary guys who excel at their jobs. Which means following the orders from above but doing it with the best interest of the Regiment and the men they lead.

I hope that makes sense

over a year ago

Alpha males, what a load of bollocks "

100 % I was with the 82nd. Watched pretty boys with all the aspects of " Alpha" males max PT test pretty AF. Freeze at initial jump and us females jumping no problem. They where more concerned with their vanity. Same in combat seen it watched the repercussions. Give me a partner who has all around better performance then just muscle.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

In the human world I think "alpha male" tends to be a self-described term and usually one that has not a great deal of bearing on anything attractive.

We all know the type - brash, arrogant, loud, have to be the centre of attention, self-righteous, never wrong and more, are all terms that could be applied to anyone describing themselves as "alpha".

As a side tangent - is there a female equivalent I wonder?

By *all me FlikWoman
over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"I kind of like... people.

I don't subscribe to this "alpha" stuff and usually swerve those who do.

Leaving the labels out of it, men tend to display dominant behaviours to attract women whether they are consciously styling themselves as an alpha male or not. From your response, I'm guessing you find this rather "

That kind of behaviour repels rather than attracts.

over a year ago

To me, an alpha male is an effective and strong leader but with a sense of humility. In a group of men, I don't think you could ever identify a true alpha male until you needed him and then it would be the one you least suspected.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

100 % I was with the 82nd. Watched pretty boys with all the aspects of " Alpha" males max PT test pretty AF. Freeze at initial jump and us females jumping no problem. They where more concerned with their vanity. Same in combat seen it watched the repercussions. Give me a partner who has all around better performance then just muscle."

It’s always the quiet ones, who get on with the job that you end up respecting.

Never went into battle myself, the closest I got was in Northern Ireland patrolling the streets. But I saw a riot or two

over a year ago

100 % I was with the 82nd. Watched pretty boys with all the aspects of " Alpha" males max PT test pretty AF. Freeze at initial jump and us females jumping no problem. They where more concerned with their vanity. Same in combat seen it watched the repercussions. Give me a partner who has all around better performance then just muscle.

Never went into battle myself, the closest I got was in Northern Ireland patrolling the streets. But I saw a riot or two "

It's the truth when it comes down to who got your 6 give me the audie murphy type. F*uck your pretty boys. Vanity don't mean s* it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just like a qietly confident man that has nothong to prove

over a year ago

Never went into battle myself, the closest I got was in Northern Ireland patrolling the streets. But I saw a riot or two

It's the truth when it comes down to who got your 6 give me the audie murphy type. F*uck your pretty boys. Vanity don't mean s* it."

Sorry folks when someone say alpha males my blood boil. No such thing seen and served with females that have more fortitude.

over a year ago

I think when someone describes themselves as alpha, it just doesn’t strike me as something that a totally secure person would feel the need to bring up.

I just like people, based upon my own thoughts or likes.

over a year ago

Lionesses provide they the hunters lions just sit and look pretty. If we want to do the 'nature' aspect of alphas.

over a year ago

So in the end run hubby might not be the "alpha" type it's individual fortitude and respect not just how "jacked " you can look. It's a good quality but if can not back up other qualities according to "natural selection " you are nothing but a showpiece.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"In the human world I think "alpha male" tends to be a self-described term and usually one that has not a great deal of bearing on anything attractive.

We all know the type - brash, arrogant, loud, have to be the centre of attention, self-righteous, never wrong and more, are all terms that could be applied to anyone describing themselves as "alpha".

As a side tangent - is there a female equivalent I wonder? "

Of course!! I see more female peacocking than male around here

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I haven’t really seen much of that on here. Most of the forum fellas seem quite laid back and chilled.

Unless it goes on “backstage”. No idea.

over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm genuinely interested to know even if it's a little OT.

Orders are one thing, but carrying them out is often left to NCO’s or junior officers.

It’s not that these guys has dominance over you, but more that you trusted their experience and knowledge, to get you out of any shit you happened to walk into.

I suppose in the Military it’s easier to see those who are natural leaders or have the ability to be calm under pressure. The so called ‘alpha’ of the pack in the military are often just ordinary guys who excel at their jobs. Which means following the orders from above but doing it with the best interest of the Regiment and the men they lead.

I hope that makes sense "

Thanks for sharing your experience

over a year ago

Liverpool

"In the human world I think "alpha male" tends to be a self-described term and usually one that has not a great deal of bearing on anything attractive.

Of course!! I see more female peacocking than male around here "

Peahenning perhaps?

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Peahenning perhaps?"

That’s the one...

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Peahenning perhaps?"

Logical...I like it

over a year ago

Not peacocking speaking truth's. I don't have a cock otherwise I would be scratching my balls trying to figure out this post.

over a year ago

If you call yourself an alpha, you are probably not.

Years back someone said to me "don't tell people you drive a Jag, just offer them a lift home". I took this to mean, don't brag, don't be brash, do be kind, do be a gentleman and let people find out for themselves. Worked for me this far.

Ps I drive an old Saab.... anyone need a lift? M

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I've yet to come across one of these swaggering alphas with their rapier wit and virile members, I'm thinking they perhaps don't exist.

I don't think men are vying for attention in a bid to be top alpha - I'm not even sure how that comes into it. I think men and women are vying for attention so they can have sex which given the nature of the forum is understandable. Women are just as *bad* as men are for drawing attention to their desirable traits, flirting, peacocking in every sense of the word.

As far as what I enjoy? Similar to Lacey... ish. I like people who are confident in themselves and don't see it all as a competition and don't pull others down in a bid to reach the mythical top that doesn't exist. I'm not one for anyone who constantly has to harp on about how amazing they are, how beautiful, constantly seeking to be approved. I like people who are confident sure. Just not dicks.

over a year ago

I don’t know if alpha males exist, but if they do they certainly wouldn’t use the forums.

over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don’t know if alpha males exist, but if they do they certainly wouldn’t use the forums."

Most alpha comment yet

over a year ago

I see 'alpha male' and think of Monkeys

People just need to be themselves, nothing more, nothing less

over a year ago

Liverpool

To be honest, I'm confused. People say such sensible things. On the internet of all places.

I need to lie down and examine my choices.

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

Alpha schmalpha!

over a year ago

"I don’t know if alpha males exist, but if they do they certainly wouldn’t use the forums."

Pretenders do

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

You have a hammock and a yurt? You have a hammock in your yurt!!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

It's the truth when it comes down to who got your 6 give me the audie murphy type. F*uck your pretty boys. Vanity don't mean s* it."

Semper fidelis

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I see 'alpha male' and think of Monkeys

People just need to be themselves, nothing more, nothing less"

Tea Monkey was once named as an alpha male to be fair.

over a year ago

"I don’t know if alpha males exist, but if they do they certainly wouldn’t use the forums.

You have a hammock and a yurt? You have a hammock in your yurt!!! "

Thank you for reading my profile, it means a lot.

over a year ago

Tea Monkey was once named as an alpha male to be fair. "

Who determines who is alpha and who isn't? Not sure it is a term I would associate with humans necessarily

Like I say it is a primate in a zoo type description.

over a year ago

A lot of posts are equating 'alpha' with aggressive or arrogant behaviour but imo this is only the case in certain areas of human interaction. In many others men can dominate with intelligence or wit or talent or looks, whether consciously or unconsciously.They still assume alpha positions equivalent to those seen in other species.

On Fab Forum for example men who are macho or aggressive would get a lot of negative reaction while empathy and wit,even self deprecation, get a positive response so these qualities are emphasised towards women.

There has been plenty of research which shows that on dating and hook up sites a very small percentage of men get a large percentage of attention and meets with women whereas male attention towards women is much more evenly spread. Whether we acknowledge our evolutionary roots as competitive animals or not, or whether they make us uncomfortable, they clearly still exist and play a huge part in life choices.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Must have been by folk who hadn’t met him... giant softarse!!!!

over a year ago

It's the truth when it comes down to who got your 6 give me the audie murphy type. F*uck your pretty boys. Vanity don't mean s* it.

Semper fidelis "

Damn it I was army not a crayon eater aka marine lol. But respect anyways and thanks.

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

"I don’t know if alpha males exist, but if they do they certainly wouldn’t use the forums.

You have a hammock and a yurt? You have a hammock in your yurt!!!

Thank you for reading my profile, it means a lot. "

I won’t lie - I was drawn to your profile pic, initially, but I liked what I read.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

over a year ago

Call me anything you want to baby

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Call me anything you want to baby"

Hello anything you want. I'm Mrs KC, nice to make your acquaintance

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Semper fidelis

Damn it I was army not a crayon eater aka marine lol. But respect anyways and thanks."

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Must have been by folk who hadn’t met him... giant softarse!!!! "

Now you know he was it has to be brought up in every alpha male thread.

over a year ago

"Call me anything you want to baby

Hello anything you want. I'm Mrs KC, nice to make your acquaintance "

You need a f KFC now I am hungry.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Must have been by folk who hadn’t met him... giant softarse!!!!

Now you know he was it has to be brought up in every alpha male thread. "

Makes me howl every time I think of it now!! Another thing to do his head in with!!!

By *eadinthecloudsMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It's a bit contrived isn't it?

Anyone confident in their own skin won't be quaking in fear at the thought of competition.

Life's for chilling, not dunking on people.

over a year ago

Hello anything you want. I'm Mrs KC, nice to make your acquaintance "

And I know I’ll make you happy with the one thing that you’ve never had

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Hello anything you want. I'm Mrs KC, nice to make your acquaintance

And I know I’ll make you happy with the one thing that you’ve never had"

*Claps hands* ooooooooooo tell me more, soldier

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

I can better that...Genghis used to be insistent I was..and he wasn't joking either

over a year ago

I remember that! Wasn't City also pronounced an alpha male?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I remember that! Wasn't City also pronounced an alpha male?"

Yup!

Ghengis, City and myself on a thread like this. It was hilarious!

If anyone ever needed evidence that the concept is rubbish

over a year ago

"The last "Alpha" I was with, was nothing of the sort. He was a scumbag and a coward."

that about sums up a so called alpha male. havent met one yet that isnt a bully and all bullys are cowards.

over a year ago

"The last "Alpha" I was with, was nothing of the sort. He was a scumbag and a coward.

that about sums up a so called alpha male. havent met one yet that isnt a bully and all bullys are cowards. "

Bully's until their vanity is on the line. Biggest cowards I have ever seen.

over a year ago

"The last "Alpha" I was with, was nothing of the sort. He was a scumbag and a coward.

that about sums up a so called alpha male. havent met one yet that isnt a bully and all bullys are cowards.

Bully's until their vanity is on the line. Biggest cowards I have ever seen."

over a year ago

I am a self proclaimed alpha male: spank me, I dare you!

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I am a self proclaimed alpha male: spank me, I dare you!"

Ah bless you...

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

With pleasure.

By *isces WomanWoman
over a year ago

West London

The alpha player isn't for me due to games and lies.

Good beta males are genuine nice guys.

Not impressed by the peacock's crap by either genders.

over a year ago

"I am a self proclaimed alpha male: spank me, I dare you!

Ah bless you... "

Show me your guns, Mancs!

over a year ago

With pleasure."

You’re brave!

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

With pleasure.

You’re brave!"

For a non-alpha. Looks like he has a very stackable arse.

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

[Removed by poster at 20/03/21 00:12:03]

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

*Looks like you have a very smackable arse*

over a year ago

"*Looks like you have a very smackable arse*"

Are you stuttering in fear or fighting your autocarrot?

over a year ago

I go through phases of wanting a cutesy, socially awkward geeky beta who's all cuddles and romcoms then a big alpha daddy who'll protect me from the monsters.

over a year ago

I tend to find people that act like that are hiding quite a few insecurities. The other is people that pick on people they don't know.

over a year ago

Only if it's a part of some banter. In reality I found it awkward.

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

"*Looks like you have a very smackable arse*

Are you stuttering in fear or fighting your autocarrot? "

Overly excited at the spanking your arse.

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

"*Looks like you have a very smackable arse*

Are you stuttering in fear or fighting your autocarrot? "

But that autocarrot does seem determined to get involved toupee.

over a year ago

Rather double tap

over a year ago

Vive le cul les amis

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Exactly, people have a very odd idea of what an alpha male entails.

Also those who call themselves alpha, generally aren’t !

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

People can see this as a competition on here but in reality, it’s far more nuanced and complex. This isn’t a race and there isn’t a prizeStudy animal behaviour and there is absolutely a prize and the mating game is animalistic the female being the prize. Would a beta male lion have access to the pride? Being an alpha is not about being a braggard but a combination of qualities than women , often subliminally crave. The meek shall absolutely not inherit the earth.

Cool...

Except we’re not animals and that sort of stuff is balderdash "

We are not animals? Wow now that is balderdash

over a year ago

Alpha maling is a source of great amusement to me

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well somebody usually has to be in charge...

over a year ago

Pandora's box opened once again.

over a year ago

"Nope.

Be genuine, be humble, be kind.

yes!

I'm attracted to masculine men - but they don't peacock or compete.

Quietly confident is sexy "

over a year ago

Im just a male an old but happy one

over a year ago

Some alpha males are respectful true gents x

over a year ago

Would being an omega male be such a bad thing, as after that you wouldn't need another

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

Well, I am only interested in epsilon males. Does this seem strange? As strange as "alpha" or "beta"? That's because it is, not only using two random letters of Greek alphabet but because the whole concept is entirely false. It is based on a inaccurate conclusion of a study of volves which was denounced by the author later except the concept has taken a life of its own and nobody wanted to know that it is false.

They were not "alpha" volves, they were parents.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I like an understated confidence, real big dick energy. Don't tell me how great you are, just carry on being great!

Alpha male as a term just puts me in mind of the most toxic traits of toxic masculinity - emotional repression and a need to bury any insecurities. I know the two arent the same but so often that's the type of guy who will tell me he's an alpha.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Some alpha males are respectful true gents x "

They are indeed

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Alpha Romeo for those who like cars and such

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I find anyone who refers to themselves as an alpha male are usually just arrogant and rude and are a complete turn off for me .I don't buy into the alpha male theory .

I like men who can voice their opinion without having to put others down in order to try and big themselves up .

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Just a thought, if you are not Alpha, how do you know the traits of their behaviour?

All you can do is project from the memetics of your mind on what you perceive them to be like, and that’s not reality.

Bit like the saying, “last thing to discover water would be fish”.

If you don’t know what it is, how can you talk about it, without projection.

Just a muse.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I don't believe in alpha males as being a meaningful concept. But if I did, surely an alpha male would be so secure in himself and so confident that he wouldn't even feel the need to label himself that way.

"look at me I'm an alpha!" doesn't seem very alpha.

over a year ago

"I don't believe in alpha males as being a meaningful concept. But if I did, surely an alpha male would be so secure in himself and so confident that he wouldn't even feel the need to label himself that way.

"look at me I'm an alpha!" doesn't seem very alpha. "

The alpha male paradox

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Well, I am only interested in epsilon males. Does this seem strange? As strange as "alpha" or "beta"? That's because it is, not only using two random letters of Greek alphabet but because the whole concept is entirely false. It is based on a inaccurate conclusion of a study of volves which was denounced by the author later except the concept has taken a life of its own and nobody wanted to know that it is false.

They were not "alpha" volves, they were parents.

"

Are we talking wolves or voles ..

over a year ago

"

Except we’re not animals and that sort of stuff is balderdash "

I disagree but would be interested in your evidence as to why we are not animals?

Mr

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

We are mammals.. animals in Emporers clothes

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

‘I’m an alpha male’ dichotomy

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Alphas don't compete - they simply exist.

"

By *imis3Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I love Sigma Males. They never have the need to label themselves, blaze their own trail and are secure in their masculinity. The only downside is these blokes are so so rare and can't be seduced or cajoled

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Alpha males rule the pack...

over a year ago

"Alpha males rule the pack..."

Yup a 6 pack and a bag of pretzels.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I love Sigma Males. They never have the need to label themselves, blaze their own trail and are secure in their masculinity. The only downside is these blokes are so so rare and can't be seduced or cajoled "

I know but at least you'll have fun talking to me

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Is that because, Clark Kent-style, their beta exterior conceals an inner virility?

Nope. The beta males, stand quietly in the corner of rooms. Happy and content in their own body.

Their subdued quiet confidence seduces individuals to them.

They are the geeks, nerds, engineers, software developers with the hidden the kinks.... "

And hands down they are the most fun, and the best in bed...

Honestly they are the ones who research, research, research...

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Cut my own path no need to be alpha or beta .

Know what like will to fight for what I believe in very competitive but more with myself than others open to new suggestion willing change..

Profile with the word's Alpha Male in them seen to be red flag as I see it..

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Personally i think all that peacocking is rather sad and shows they're insecure.

Im not "God's gift", but still someone to enjoy the company of a certain few.

That will do for me.

over a year ago

If I group up some beta males, we can organise a footy match against them.

I’ll go in net.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

And then there are the narcissists driven by insecurities. Bad spelling day her btw

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"If I group up some beta males, we can organise a footy match against them.

I’ll go in net. "

I will be Ref.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"If I group up some beta males, we can organise a footy match against them.

I’ll go in net. "

I refer to my previous post - I'm left-back.

Post new Message to Thread