Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Delivered on time?

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

Whats that all about?

Bought a new dryer from Argos, they say delivered today between 7 and 12.... that usually means more like about 1pm, or even later, right?

No such luck, 6.50 am I get a phone call saying " be there in ten mins" and ten mins later there they are!!!! FFS, dont these guys realise its Saturday, and we EXPECT them to be late??

What ever next, taxis that arrive when you want them, and pizzas delivered on time?? What is the world coming to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's good to see some firms are getting it right first time, a rarity that should be commended!

over a year ago

haha

I forsee soon that they will deliver before you have even placed the order if that keeps up minority report style

over a year ago

Absolutely terrible

The worlds going mad where is the customer service we have come to expect!!!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Whats that all about?

Bought a new dryer from Argos, they say delivered today between 7 and 12.... that usually means more like about 1pm, or even later, right?

No such luck, 6.50 am I get a phone call saying " be there in ten mins" and ten mins later there they are!!!! FFS, dont these guys realise its Saturday, and we EXPECT them to be late??

What ever next, taxis that arrive when you want them, and pizzas delivered on time?? What is the world coming to?"

its like our postman, after 12:30 Monday-Friday, before 9 on a Saturday. Its called Job n Knock gets same money however quick/slow he does the job on a Saturday (his words not mine) I suspect your delivery guys are on the same system at weekends too

Post new Message to Thread