Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cheeky fookers

Jump to newest

By *irtyduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr stirling

no need for it!!!!!!!

on chat 2nite not saying which room!! most nice peeps but one person made me want to punch her/his face in!!!!! not like me im easy going laid back but thid fooker had attitude!!!!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"no need for it!!!!!!!

on chat 2nite not saying which room!! most nice peeps but one person made me want to punch her/his face in!!!!! not like me im easy going laid back but thid fooker had attitude!!!!!!!! "

come here I will hug ya better... and have a wee grope of my pole dancing partner xxx

over a year ago

Wonder if it was the same person who annoyed us .... and guys, it wasn't one of you lol. Probably best to ignore them and their sad lives hun x

over a year ago

The site has a chat facility?

over a year ago

"The site has a chat facility?"

Not anymore for us Mr O lol xxx

over a year ago

I used to frequent adult chat rooms over 7y ago, and when I came out of retirement to start playing again, I went back to adult chat rooms first.

Something has changed, and I found peeps are less polite and courteous.

Hence I stopped, and joined an adult dating site instead, which led me here via recommendation.

I did try chatting on here, sat and watched a few times, and it did my head in.

I am probably too old for the rooms to be able to appreciate them.

So I stick to the forum now

over a year ago

i dont go in chat rooms either ,, if ya new and crap typing they move way too fast ,,, and even if ya not new and can type ,, they can be a bit cliquey or is it clicky ,,, dont matter how i spell it i will probs get lambardered

over a year ago

Nothing to do with age jo hun .... we were just having a bit of fun last night in the chatroom, music on, dancing answering messages, nothing much .... among the comments I had from one particular person was .... you do the same boring things ... boring.com .... fake boobs .... etc etc etc ... it all boils down to immaturity, spitefulness and ignorance ... viva la forum lol xxx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

There is a great button in the chat rooms....a block button that makes anyone who is annoying the hell out of you disappear.

over a year ago

"There is a great button in the chat rooms....a block button that makes anyone who is annoying the hell out of you disappear. "

Is there hun? I wish I'd known last night lol xxx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol and if you block half the room it slows the chat down for the ones who can't keep up

over a year ago

i can keep up ,,,,, honest

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We go in the Wales chatroom a lot, and I guess to the un-initiated it can seem a bit "cliquey", but its not. Its just that lots of us know each other.

We always say hi to the newbies, and invite them to join in. The dickheads get booted or ignored very quickly, and the mods do a good job of making sure everyone abides by the rules. In fact, al ot of us would jump on anyone that was being nasty or rude whether it was to a newbie or an old hand.

Remember too, "there are angels and arseholes everywhere", here on the forums, and in the chatrooms, and they just reflect real life.

Would you run away and hide if someone insulted you in the street? NO, so why do it here? Just tell them to feck orf, and watch as everyone else gangs up on them and either forces them to apologise, or slink of back under their rock. Simples.

over a year ago

"lol and if you block half the room it slows the chat down for the ones who can't keep up "

he he thanks for the tip

over a year ago

Would you run away and hide if someone insulted you in the street?

Yes.

over a year ago

"We go in the Wales chatroom a lot, and I guess to the un-initiated it can seem a bit "cliquey", but its not. Its just that lots of us know each other.

We always say hi to the newbies, and invite them to join in. The dickheads get booted or ignored very quickly, and the mods do a good job of making sure everyone abides by the rules. In fact, al ot of us would jump on anyone that was being nasty or rude whether it was to a newbie or an old hand.

Remember too, "there are angels and arseholes everywhere", here on the forums, and in the chatrooms, and they just reflect real life.

Would you run away and hide if someone insulted you in the street? NO, so why do it here? Just tell them to feck orf, and watch as everyone else gangs up on them and either forces them to apologise, or slink of back under their rock. Simples. "

Run away and hide? me? No hun I think you mistake me for someone who's meek and mild lol .... it was simply the fact that we are here for fun and laughs and couldn't be bothered after having a few drinks, it was simply a bit sad and uncalled for x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"We go in the Wales chatroom a lot, and I guess to the un-initiated it can seem a bit "cliquey", but its not. Its just that lots of us know each other.

Would you run away and hide if someone insulted you in the street? NO, so why do it here? Just tell them to feck orf, and watch as everyone else gangs up on them and either forces them to apologise, or slink of back under their rock. Simples.

Run away and hide? me? No hun I think you mistake me for someone who's meek and mild lol .... it was simply the fact that we are here for fun and laughs and couldn't be bothered after having a few drinks, it was simply a bit sad and uncalled for x"

Fair one, sometimes its not worth the hassle.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Would you run away and hide if someone insulted you in the street? NO, so why do it here? Just tell them to feck orf, and watch as everyone else gangs up on them and either forces them to apologise, or slink of back under their rock. Simples. "

Hmmm you could get yourself banned for telling them to feck off

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Hmmm you could get yourself banned for telling them to feck off "

Really? Nah, not me, thats a bit like saying you can get done for defending yourself..... anyroad, a verbal punch to the nuts is just what these fekkers need!!!

Truth to be told, the mods usually have a word with them about their behaviour long before I get that wound up.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Hmmm you could get yourself banned for telling them to feck off

Really? Nah, not me, thats a bit like saying you can get done for defending yourself..... anyroad, a verbal punch to the nuts is just what these fekkers need!!!

Truth to be told, the mods usually have a word with them about their behaviour long before I get that wound up."

I am guessing that is what exactly happens, as you can't have one rule for wallies and one for regulars now can you

Anyway back to the OP.....if anyone is abusive or breaking chat rules report them from their profile.

If someone is just peeing you off, hit the block button and they go silent to you

By *irtyduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr stirling

"no need for it!!!!!!!

on chat 2nite not saying which room!! most nice peeps but one person made me want to punch her/his face in!!!!! not like me im easy going laid back but thid fooker had attitude!!!!!!!!

come here I will hug ya better... and have a wee grope of my pole dancing partner xxx "

thanks my big hunni feel better for being groped by my pole dancing partner xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i tried to use the chat room, but found the scrolling far to fast for my poor addled brian, and being a slow reader too didn't help, so i stick to the forums,i tink with the window on chat being so small is part of the problem to and no option for a full screen

By *irtyduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr stirling

i have a full screen in chat

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

must be my crap set up lol all i can get is a half screen chat window, and i've tried all kinds of things lol

By *irtyduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr stirling

lol!!!

never mind xx

Post new Message to Thread