Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bad teeth

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a general thi g here, not swinging telated or owt but was wondering if other people do this:-

If I'm ever talking to anybody and I notice they have bad teeth, I can't help but stare at their teeth every time I talk to them.

As much as I try not to as I feel guilty about it, I just can't do it and I'm sure it must be quite obvious to them.

I can't even make eye contact for long, I'm just instantly drawn into looking them straight in the teeth, regardless of how much it turns my stomach.

Do I need help?

I :-

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

its the same with anything odd you notice

i cant watch whoopi goldberg films without staring at her lack of eyeborws

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Just a general thi g here, not swinging telated or owt but was wondering if other people do this:-

If I'm ever talking to anybody and I notice they have bad teeth, I can't help but stare at their teeth every time I talk to them.

As much as I try not to as I feel guilty about it, I just can't do it and I'm sure it must be quite obvious to them.

I can't even make eye contact for long, I'm just instantly drawn into looking them straight in the teeth, regardless of how much it turns my stomach.

Do I need help?

I :- "

You dont! They do!

over a year ago

"Just a general thi g here, not swinging telated or owt but was wondering if other people do this:-

Do I need help?

I :- You dont! They do!"

Haha

In fact thT's just given me a fantastic idea for a new business venture 'Cock dentistry' . I'm sure I could soon knock together some kind of 'sheath shiner' made up of spinning heads off them electric toothbrushes!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do I need help?

..you could have a fetish for bad teeth...and its slowly coming out...

over a year ago

Do I need help?

I :- ..you could have a fetish for bad teeth...and its slowly coming out... "

Bollocks I hope not lol

over a year ago

people do notice teeth alot, I hate bad teeth and really really love good teeth!

I quite often get people commenting on my teeth saying there great, so it seems common for people to look and judge teeth.

over a year ago

my teeth are lovely n green

over a year ago

Do I need help?

yes you do. Do you fixate on everyones flaws? Do you feel uncomfortable in the company of someone with a squint? laugh at someone with a stammer or a stutter? point and stare at someone who is overweight?

people who judge on the superficial turn my stomach.......

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Teeth are 'in your face'. We are drawn to the eyes and the mouth as soon as we start looking. I think it can be harder to stop looking if you are sexually open as, to some extent, there's a bit of you thinking would I want that mouth on me. But that might just be me, of course.

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

I do like a nice set of teeth so long as they are not in a glass next to the bed

over a year ago

"

Do you fixate on everyones flaws? Do you feel uncomfortable in the company of someone with a squint? laugh at someone with a stammer or a stutter? point and stare at someone who is overweight?

people who judge on the superficial turn my stomach......."

I think perhaps the point is, most of us are quite capable of looking after our teeth, whilst some just don't bother.

The things you have listed are nothing to do with being grubbers.

over a year ago

"

Do you fixate on everyones flaws? Do you feel uncomfortable in the company of someone with a squint? laugh at someone with a stammer or a stutter? point and stare at someone who is overweight?

I think perhaps the point is, most of us are quite capable of looking after our teeth, whilst some just don't bother.

The things you have listed are nothing to do with being grubbers. "

Not so... I am a little overweight because i eat too much and don't excersize enough. I have a squint but wear glasses to correct and was a little nervous of the opperation to have an adjustable sutre put it (cos the last opp I had went wrong and my eye got infected). Agreed that a stammer or stutter is dificult to correct but it is possible to do so..... I find bad grammar and bad spelling to be lazy, but I don't comment on it.......

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

The things you have listed are nothing to do with being grubbers. Not so... I am a little overweight because i eat too much and don't excersize enough. I have a squint but wear glasses to correct and was a little nervous of the opperation to have an adjustable sutre put it (cos the last opp I had went wrong and my eye got infected). Agreed that a stammer or stutter is dificult to correct but it is possible to do so..... I find bad grammar and bad spelling to be lazy, but I don't comment on it......."

Just out of curiosity - genuine question : Would you rate bad grammar/ spelling etc in the same way as having bad teeth for example?

over a year ago

Do I need help?

No not at all teeth eyes and nose are focal points. Bad teeth say a lot to me and its usually to do with not putting my cock in there

over a year ago

I dont like bad teeth either, and i do notice them. Because i take good care of mine, it does turn my stomach, but i cant stop staring.

over a year ago

evesham

they were talking about bad teeth on embarrassing bodies just now

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I dont like bad teeth either, and i do notice them. Because i take good care of mine, it does turn my stomach, but i cant stop staring."
I know what you mean - looking after my teeth, visiting dentist twice a year and hygienist actually every 4 months is more important to me than a new pair of shoes ... and THAT for those who know me... means something

over a year ago

"

The things you have listed are nothing to do with being grubbers. Not so... I am a little overweight because i eat too much and don't excersize enough. I have a squint but wear glasses to correct and was a little nervous of the opperation to have an adjustable sutre put it (cos the last opp I had went wrong and my eye got infected). Agreed that a stammer or stutter is dificult to correct but it is possible to do so..... I find bad grammar and bad spelling to be lazy, but I don't comment on it.......

Just out of curiosity - genuine question : Would you rate bad grammar/ spelling etc in the same way as having bad teeth for example? "

Well it's no secret that I'm a pedantic sod. I'm also dyslexic and so have had to work very hard on my language skills. The odd error wouldn't put me off but consistant errors would have me itching to correct the person, especially if that person described themself as a 'professional ' (and I know that to do so would make me come across as very arogant) so I know I know I'd be agitated throught a meet and rather than thinking "what vracking knockers" I'd be fighting the urge to correct them.

I know thats quite superficial so my comment was along the lines of if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing....

over a year ago

"they were talking about bad teeth on embarrassing bodies just now"

I can't watch it I will be put off my midnight snack

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

I know thats quite superficial so my comment was along the lines of if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing...."

I completely agree with you there. And I dont think you are being superficial - you seem to have standards

over a year ago

"

I am a little overweight because i eat too much and don't excersize enough. I have a squint but wear glasses to correct and was a little nervous of the opperation to have an adjustable sutre put it (cos the last opp I had went wrong and my eye got infected). Agreed that a stammer or stutter is dificult to correct but it is possible to do so..... I find bad grammar and bad spelling to be lazy, but I don't comment on it......."

yeah but, how are yer teeth?

over a year ago

"

....have had to work very hard on my language skills. "

I'd concentrate on me social skills if I were you

over a year ago

"

....have had to work very hard on my language skills.

I'd concentrate on me social skills if I were you "

Well thanks but theres no need to get personal so I'll thake that under advisement......

over a year ago

Where's duracelldick69 when he's needed?????

over a year ago

evesham

"they were talking about bad teeth on embarrassing bodies just now

I can't watch it I will be put off my midnight snack "

its a bit boring tonight to be fair

over a year ago

"

I'd concentrate on me social skills if I were you Well thanks but theres no need to get personal so I'll thake that under advisement......"

At last! we agree! there IS no need to get personal. Shame it didn't strike you as important before you had a go at the OP

I've seen a great many threads started here about bad hygene, stinky breath, rotten teeth... This is the first one I've seen where the OP got fucked over for starting it.

Well done

over a year ago

"

I'd concentrate on me social skills if I were you Well thanks but theres no need to get personal so I'll thake that under advisement......

At last! we agree! there IS no need to get personal. Shame it didn't strike you as important before you had a go at the OP

I've seen a great many threads started here about bad hygene, stinky breath, rotten teeth... This is the first one I've seen where the OP got fucked over for starting it.

Well done "

Well OP asked if they needed help, i commented. If they felt i was out of order they could have reported it......

Is it the case that you can only post to a thread if you agree with it? I dont think so. Besides, its hardly the first time I've taken an alternative view, I doubt it will be the last.

I supose angry sex is out of the question though....

over a year ago

i've had many of my back teeth removed due to having tumours growing along my jaw bone and having to get the bone removed and replaced by my hip bone. Yes it means i have bad / lack of teeth. however getting a bone cancer, was hardly lack of brushing and flossing.

There alot more repulsive things i see on a person

over a year ago

"

I supose angry sex is out of the question though.... "

No, not at all ....but he's not actually angry right now

over a year ago

"i've had many of my back teeth removed due to having tumours growing along my jaw bone and having to get the bone removed and replaced by my hip bone. Yes it means i have bad / lack of teeth. however getting a bone cancer, was hardly lack of brushing and flossing.

There alot more repulsive things i see on a person"

Jeez hon, so sorry to hear what you've been through wishing you all the best

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Do I need help?

No, I think you need Granny Crumpet who should have false teeth

over a year ago

"

Jeez hon, so sorry to hear what you've been through wishing you all the best "

Theres usualy a story behind every thing isn't there eh?

over a year ago

"

Jeez hon, so sorry to hear what you've been through wishing you all the best Theres usualy a story behind every thing isn't there eh? "

Way to go George, use someones awful situation to get that last dig in.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Do I need help?

I don't believe you. If a gun was placed next to your head, and the trigger's pulled if you look at their teeth again, I'm fairly confident that you wouldn't do it.

As such, self-control and mastery is a wonderful thing to pursue. If the aid of a gun will achieve it, instead use your own mind, rather than seemingly responding like a moth, drawn to a bright light.

My aunty, for example, was eventually reclusive in her home, whilst she had chemotherapy, as people persistently kept staring at her head. It's an easy thing, getting to blame 'I cant't help it', when reality is that we mostly can.

We do notice the unusual, but we can control where we place our attention. I don't particularly like unattractive teeth, or other physical characteristics, but I make an effort to avoid the unnecessary.

over a year ago

"

Jeez hon, so sorry to hear what you've been through wishing you all the best Theres usualy a story behind every thing isn't there eh?

Way to go George, use someones awful situation to get that last dig in.

"

it is an awfull situation and ive every sympathy with the lady.... I, however, wasnt the one saying people with bad teeth are lazy or in other ways horible (as the lady's story shows). I have a few teeth missing and have to have other work done as a result of an agravated robbery, where i was put in hospital..... As I also said, I have a squint, which only realy comes out when I'm tired, but I have been pointed at and laughed at by pig ignorant arseholes who couldn't write their names with coaching.

It's not wrong to be shallow but some people do need to be challenged on occasion.......

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 03/08/12 09:27:33]

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Do I need help?

I :- yes you do. Do you fixate on everyones flaws? Do you feel uncomfortable in the company of someone with a squint? laugh at someone with a stammer or a stutter? point and stare at someone who is overweight?

people who judge on the superficial turn my stomach......."

I judge people on bad teeth too....now ok, some people can have problems with their mouth for other reasons ( like the lady below) but that won't stop people brushing their teeth before problems or after.

Teeth are noticed when people speak, if they are rotten you wouldn't want to stand too close and they sure wouldn't get near me for a snog.

That doesn't mean I will make fun of them for it or laugh at someone else for something they have wrong with them.

I would say sorry for turning your stomach, but to be honest I am not....as that is my view.

I think as you have answered further down the thread about a squint and I think you have mentioned before about a weight problem ( sorry if that wasn't you) so that is why you answered the way you did as you sound like you have taken it personaly.

The OP wasn't any different to any other question of bad teeth and your response for me personally is way OTT.

Another point....your comment of "Theres usualy a story behind every thing isn't there eh?" of the reason why her teeth are not up to scratch totally contradicts your first post.

over a year ago

When you chat to people face to face you cant be off looking at there mouth ..

over a year ago

Do I need help?

Do you mean bad as in misalligned, or bad as in rotten?

I always notice peoples teeth. Looking after my teeth was drummed into me as a kid by my mum as she had a tooth fixation.

I personally do not mind misalligned teeth, but I would not want to meet and kiss someone with rotten teeth.

Not being shallow, just personal choice.

Also, a note to some posters, not all bad teeth are due to bad oral hygiene. Some teeth problems are created by disease that's not preventable by brushing and flossing

Post new Message to Thread