Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

views on smoking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i myself am a non smoker, but driven crazy by the thought of a female smoking, it gets my blood pumping and my cock hard when i'm in the company of an attractive female smoker, but when i'm not turned on i cannot stand the smell or anything, only when i'm turned on i find it attractive, anyone else the same or weirder??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"him" after 45 years smoking I stopped two years and four months ago and cannot stand the smell............... did it cold turkey after many attempts.

Certainly has no erotic things going for me.

over a year ago

""him" after 45 years smoking I stopped two years and four months ago and cannot stand the smell............... did it cold turkey after many attempts.

Certainly has no erotic things going for me."

good on you though

over a year ago

Siren hates smoking with a passion and I've been banished to the garden to smoke. If I was to try and turn her on with some sort of macho-man-with-a-ciggie routine all I'd accomplish is to kill my sex life off completely.

Personally, I really enjoy smoking and have no plans to give it up.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Indifferent to it to be honest. If others choose to do it, fine.

I don't like waking up and smelling it first thing in the morning tho, used to hate smelling clothes from the night before in the pubs/clubs

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Indifferent but like View, I hate my clothes and hair smelling of stale smoke so I guess I dont mix a lot with smokers.

over a year ago

"i myself am a non smoker, but driven crazy by the thought of a female smoking, it gets my blood pumping and my cock hard when i'm in the company of an attractive female smoker, but when i'm not turned on i cannot stand the smell or anything, only when i'm turned on i find it attractive, anyone else the same or weirder?? "

I dont seek people who smoke but I don't ostracise them either. Its an addiction and if anything I feel sorry for the ones who struggle to quit.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Smoking fetishes are very common, there are a few websites that you may be interested in....type in smoking fetish to a search engine

over a year ago

"Siren hates smoking with a passion and I've been banished to the garden to smoke. If I was to try and turn her on with some sort of macho-man-with-a-ciggie routine all I'd accomplish is to kill my sex life off completely.

Personally, I really enjoy smoking and have no plans to give it up."

i bet she likes ur gravely voice though

over a year ago

Cigarette smoke doesn't bother me but smoke does.

Hate it!!

over a year ago

Well for my two penneth, there's nowt worse than an avid anti smoker with a fishy fucking fanny. That's all

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Well for my two penneth, there's nowt worse than an avid anti smoker with a fishy fucking fanny. That's all "

so combining both, do you get smoked fishy fanny ??

over a year ago

vile habbit..

over a year ago

"Cigarette smoke doesn't bother me but smoke does.

Hate it!!"

same boat as you

over a year ago

We're both smokers but hate the smell of smoke! Yes we know weird, but we don't smoke in our home as the smell clings to curtains, furniture etc, when we go into a house where people are smoking I (miss) cannot stand it, nor can we stand fag breath, we're smokers that don't like the smell of smoke

over a year ago

"Well for my two penneth, there's nowt worse than an avid anti smoker with a fishy fucking fanny. That's all

so combining both, do you get smoked fishy fanny ??"

Smoked haddock flaps but I'm not a lover of fish at the best of times, I only eat it from chip shop cos it don't taste of fish!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well for my two penneth, there's nowt worse than an avid anti smoker with a fishy fucking fanny. That's all

so combining both, do you get smoked fishy fanny ??"

thats put me off me smoked salmon now!

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Absolutely hate it with a passion.

over a year ago

Canny stand it.....my pet hate....its the most disgusting habit ever.....yuk yuk yuk

over a year ago

It don't bother me on other people cos I smoke myself. Would love to stop though, last time I stopped I was really careful not to be one of those annoying fuckers who nags at smokers though

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Many of my nilla friends smoke so I'm used to being around it.

The odd thing is that some people, and their homes, reek of stale smoke whereas others hardly do.

I don't like kissing a heavy smoker, but some smokers are very.good with their oral hygiene.

over a year ago

i dont mind the smell of smoke reminds me of when i was a kid everyone used to smoke then. i had to give it up 20 years ago though.

my hubby used to smoke a lot and he used to smoke indoors when he was sitting next to me and it used to irritate my throat a lot.

he now only smokes outside though to stop the ceiling and everything going brown and dirty.

over a year ago

"Many of my nilla friends smoke so I'm used to being around it.

The odd thing is that some people, and their homes, reek of stale smoke whereas others hardly do.

I don't like kissing a heavy smoker, but some smokers are very.good with their oral hygiene."

Good point, I do but can pass off to anybody that I don't (Cue the onslaught of bullshit replies) as I'm obsessed with not smelling of it, whether breath or clothes etc. so always have things in place to mask it.

On the other side of the coin you have people who won't meet smokers yet have gobs that stink like shite because of decaying teeth from stuffing their faces full of sugar!

I'm pretty sure I know what I'd prefer

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"We're both smokers but hate the smell of smoke! Yes we know weird, but we don't smoke in our home as the smell clings to curtains, furniture etc, when we go into a house where people are smoking I (miss) cannot stand it, nor can we stand fag breath, we're smokers that don't like the smell of smoke "

Your not alone friends....we dont like the whole smoking thing..hate ash trays, stale smoke in the house, roll up smoke makes me heave..faggy breath, (cigar breath is even worse) yellow fingers/top lips..and worst of all the smell on someone after they had put a fag out with their fingers and put it in their pocket...uuuaaargch!

Anyone remember being upstairs on a bus in the morning?...with all the nicotine/tar residue running down the ceiling and windows if there was condensation u there...lovely!!!

We dont smoke at all if the company we are in dont smoke themselves as we know how horrible the smell must be to them..

over a year ago

What's to like about it? Yellow teeth and fingers and people smell nasty

over a year ago

"What's to like about it? Yellow teeth and fingers and people smell nasty"

nothing at all really, just like watching the smoke come out the lady's mouth slowly and it's part of the whole "bad girl" scene which is a fetish of mine, i agree with all those negatives , just when im turned on i find it sexy

over a year ago

"What's to like about it? Yellow teeth and fingers and people smell nasty"

My teeth are not yellow and neither are my fingers...........and i smell delicious

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I find the smell of cheap booze tends to hide the smokey smell.

over a year ago

"What's to like about it? Yellow teeth and fingers and people smell nasty

My teeth are not yellow and neither are my fingers...........and i smell delicious "

so do i

over a year ago

"I find the smell of cheap booze tends to hide the smokey smell. "

Haha, sorted

over a year ago

Each to their own, but I can't stand it

over a year ago

I can't say that women smoking give me the hots..cos I just get this image of the pretty girls at school that smoked....seeing them in later life and still smoking with faces like scrunched up paper bags...cos of smoking...

over a year ago

Sammi hates smoking, but met me as a smoker. If I was to try and turn her on with some sort of macho-man-with-a-ciggie routine all I'd accomplish is to kill my sex life off completely.

Personally, I really enjoy smoking and have no plans to give it up just yet!!

Billy

over a year ago

"I can't say that women smoking give me the hots..cos I just get this image of the pretty girls at school that smoked....seeing them in later life and still smoking with faces like scrunched up paper bags...cos of smoking... "

From my observations from similar groups, I've always found that the connection there is down to having kids not smoking fags

Post new Message to Thread