Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

turkish delite

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

should be in the sin bin with marmite, a waste of good chocolate wrapped round some horrid jelly stuff that tastes like rank perfume

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey! we love it here...

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"should be in the sin bin with marmite, a waste of good chocolate wrapped round some horrid jelly stuff that tastes like rank perfume "

i love the stuff your get around xmad in the little wooden box, the white and red stuff mmmmmmm heaven

over a year ago

Yummy

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"should be in the sin bin with marmite, a waste of good chocolate wrapped round some horrid jelly stuff that tastes like rank perfume "

The commercial stuff yes.

Proper turksih delight is actually quite pleasant if a bit powdery.

As for Marmite - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Ban it - not bin it!!!!

hehehehehe

((waits for the row to start.....lol))

over a year ago

Proper turkish delight is gorgeous.

specially pistachio

dipped in marmite

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Proper turkish delight is gorgeous.

specially pistachio

dipped in marmite "

even nice when rubbed into a sexy female and licked off of her sexy skin

over a year ago

mmmm I know a guy called Michael, he runs the best turkish delight store in Icmeler its like the Thorntons of Turkish delight, the milk and honey one is divine, although I do love the rose one in the icing sugar too, I bring hoards home. As for Frys Turkish Delight, im waiting for one being delivered by my teen mmmm I love it so much!

Marmite is heavenly too, scraped on and off brown toast, has to be brown mind as white will just not do!

Then again though I do love parsnips and beetroot lol

over a year ago

"mmmm I know a guy called Michael, he runs the best turkish delight store in Icmeler its like the Thorntons of Turkish delight, the milk and honey one is divine, although I do love the rose one in the icing sugar too, I bring hoards home. As for Frys Turkish Delight, im waiting for one being delivered by my teen mmmm I love it so much!

Marmite is heavenly too, scraped on and off brown toast, has to be brown mind as white will just not do!

Then again though I do love parsnips and beetroot lol "

I have got some from michaels in icmeler too.....great stuff

over a year ago

"mmmm I know a guy called Michael, he runs the best turkish delight store in Icmeler its like the Thorntons of Turkish delight, the milk and honey one is divine, although I do love the rose one in the icing sugar too, I bring hoards home. As for Frys Turkish Delight, im waiting for one being delivered by my teen mmmm I love it so much!

hes so lovely isnt he! he makes you Turkish tea (not the apple stuff but the proper stuff) and 10 hours later youre still there lol

Then again though I do love parsnips and beetroot lol

I have got some from michaels in icmeler too.....great stuff "

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

Then again though I do love parsnips and beetroot lol "

love roasted parsnips and beetroot done coated with honey glase

over a year ago

The Turkish delight i had over for coffee the other week was wondeful lol xxx oh you mean the sort that comes in a wrapper ?? horrid stuff

over a year ago

I like all turkish delight

I could marry a Toblerone though

over a year ago

Toblerone were half price in Morrisons giant ones lol I do agree that they are pretty good but im a malteser girl myself

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Toblerone were half price in Morrisons giant ones lol I do agree that they are pretty good but im a malteser girl myself "

bet toblerone would make an interesting play thing too ( all those knobbly bits)

over a year ago

"Toblerone were half price in Morrisons giant ones lol I do agree that they are pretty good but im a malteser girl myself

bet toblerone would make an interesting play thing too ( all those knobbly bits) "

never crossed my mind.......hehe

over a year ago

Proper Turkish Delights with nuts, or scented with rose water/lemon etc. are very yum, I love them!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Proper Turkish Delights with nuts, or scented with rose water/lemon etc. are very yum, I love them! "

Never had the real thing only the stuff in the pink wrapper

Post new Message to Thread