Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

moaning single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we host regular partys at our home,no charge,,all free..20 cpls ish and 4 single fems,,,then single guys..either never show up..leave after 30 mins if they havent had a shag..or just get pissed and fall asleep..hence..no more single blokes..and then they wonder why we dont invite guys...come on guys..get it together eh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

are you selecting them? or are they responding to an advert.

maybe re_iew your selection criteria.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The situation probably says more about your selection of guys than single guys as a whole. However, you are not inviting them anymore, so what do you care?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well ive never been invited to one of ur parties so ur selection criteria is obviously rubish

over a year ago

yeah ive not noticed this at partys ive been to either, maybe you should look for those with party expierence as then they know what they are getting into

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

went to a house party, and the single guys there were the life and soul, so again, maybe you should look at your crteria.

they were lots of fun and catered to the ladies whims and wants.

over a year ago

I would deliberately invite guys with a track record of positive veri's from attending similar parties with the veri's being from other couples and the party hosts.

Once that is done, I think your safest bet is to get to know an intimate number of single guys who you know you can trust to both turn up and perform.

Choose a greater number than your parties require to allow for the drop outs. So if you normally have say 4 single guys at your parties, get to know and trust 12.

Just as an aside, 20 couples, 4 single girls + men. How big is ur bloody house ? Mine would be full with the 4 singles

By *attman23Man
over a year ago

Wath

Alot of single guys spoil it for the rest of us, I have the upmost respect for women and couples criteria and would never dream of disputing or causing a fuss if I get a no thankyou.

As of yet I haven't been invited to a party but

A.) TURN THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

B,) you have to take the night at the couples pace it's their party after all

C.) don't get pissed - Because when it is time to play either the little man downstairs is too d*unk to perform or you are!

I agree guys get it together for the rest of us lol

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Alot of single guys spoil it for the rest of us, I have the upmost respect for women and couples criteria and would never dream of disputing or causing a fuss if I get a no thankyou.

As of yet I haven't been invited to a party but

A.) TURN THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

B,) you have to take the night at the couples pace it's their party after all

C.) don't get pissed - Because when it is time to play either the little man downstairs is too d*unk to perform or you are!

I agree guys get it together for the rest of us lol"

What a load of bollox.

People (male and female) spoil it for no one else but themselves (and the people they planned to meet at the time).

Do you think couples and single females always turn up?

Do you think there are no pushy or arsey couples and females?

Do you think couples and women never get pissed?

Most of all, do you really think a guy somewhere or other doing something dumb at a party is really going to mean you never get invited to one anywhere and he will have spoilt the whole swinging experience for you?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"

What a load of bollox.

People (male and female) spoil it for no one else but themselves (and the people they planned to meet at the time).

Most of all, do you really think a guy somewhere or other doing something dumb at a party is really going to mean you never get invited to one anywhere and he will have spoilt the whole swinging experience for you?

"

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"What a load of bollox.

"

over a year ago

"I would deliberately invite guys with a track record of positive veri's from attending similar parties with the veri's being from other couples and the party hosts.

Once that is done, I think your safest bet is to get to know an intimate number of single guys who you know you can trust to both turn up and perform.

Choose a greater number than your parties require to allow for the drop outs. So if you normally have say 4 single guys at your parties, get to know and trust 12.

Just as an aside, 20 couples, 4 single girls + men. How big is ur bloody house ? Mine would be full with the 4 singles "

Bussy's got in with this first (as usual! Lol!) From what the OP said, it sounds very much like a 'selection/quality' issue. Bussy is correct - to find a reliable circle of single guys, you need to take time and care in selecting them much along the lines suggested above. In London, there is 'Kims Parties' - regular gang bangs for single guys. Kim invites something like 4-5 times as many guys as there are places as the 'no-show' rate is regularly 60-80%.

It's not a problem confined to single guys, but the problem is on a larger scale with them.

over a year ago

"we host regular partys at our home,no charge,,all free..20 cpls ish and 4 single fems,,,then single guys..either never show up..leave after 30 mins if they havent had a shag..or just get pissed and fall asleep..hence..no more single blokes..and then they wonder why we dont invite guys...come on guys..get it together eh"

As earlier posters have said, I'm afraid your selection process is letting you down.

I haven't been to a single party where any of the single guys stayed for less than a few hours for a start, normally there's a good hour or two of plain mingling before the "games" start anyway. All single guys attending have been fit specimens as the hosts both specify they only want decent looking folk who look after themselves, (both male and female) with intellect and charming personalities who are also great with the banter.

All guys attending have been able to last all night sexually and/or can repeat at will.

And the mere thought of guys nodding off??!!

Jesus guys, either you're purposefully looking for bell-ends or you have the bad luck of being magnets for dickheads. No wonder I've not been to a party conntaining amy of the fuckheads, they're all at yours!

Like a previous poster has said, seek people you like the look of who have party experience. And check their veris!

Good luck, as a well-planned party is a wonderful event!

over a year ago

"we host regular partys at our home,no charge,,all free..20 cpls ish and 4 single fems,,,then single guys..either never show up..leave after 30 mins if they havent had a shag..or just get pissed and fall asleep..hence..no more single blokes..and then they wonder why we dont invite guys...come on guys..get it together eh"

Happens! But I was invited to a house party a few weeks back and the only ones that did show were the single guys!!

2 couples and 2 single fems text to cancel 15 mins before they were due to arrive!

So it's people - not just singles who are as bad!!!

As has been said - choose based on veri's and you'll probably get a better quality of attendees!

Oh - and move further south and invite me! Lol

over a year ago

I have never seen that at a well organised party. Possibly you are inviting couples or singles that are not to there tastes if they leave after 30 mins. You can understand it as nobody likes to wait in a cue for something not to your tastes.

Post new Message to Thread