Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging

Jump to newest

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

Has anyone who has posted a thread on going dogging ever had a sensible reply, I would assume privately, as for obvious reasons you wouldn't post anything publicly? Not into dogging but interested as seen loads of dogging meets type threads.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Doggings is bloody cold bloody boring(wastes the car battery all that flickin of lights)bloody uncomfortable etc

And the last time we went the bloody coppers turned up pmsl

Give me a warm bed any day xx

over a year ago

Doubt they’ll get that many replies as people tend to keep locations to themselves, genuine doggers will find locations without the need to ask.

pre arranged fun is more outdoor sex than dogging, although this site doesn’t have an interest for outdoor sex? after all, a lot of couples might enjoy outdoor sex, but have absolutely no interest in dogging, but dogging is the closest description available to any type of outdoor fun when it comes to the interests.

ps. swingmates... if its cold and boring your not doing it right

over a year ago

"Doggings is bloody cold bloody boring(wastes the car battery all that flickin of lights)bloody uncomfortable etc

Give me a warm bed any day xx "

You just dont go where we go, warm bed or a warm car bonnet we have had some amazing times out dogging

although we do tend to go less in the winter months and opt for the clubs instead.

over a year ago

i went once and if im honest i did feel uncomfortable about it.

Im more of a behind closed doors person but i suppose you dont know until you give it a go.

over a year ago

"Doggings is bloody cold bloody boring(wastes the car battery all that flickin of lights)bloody uncomfortable etc

Give me a warm bed any day xx

You just dont go where we go, warm bed or a warm car bonnet we have had some amazing times out dogging

although we do tend to go less in the winter months and opt for the clubs instead."

Likewise

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"Has anyone who has posted a thread on going dogging ever had a sensible reply,........ "

I try to ensure everyone who psts a thread on dogging always gets a 'sensible' reply. I certain it's never the 'sensible' reply they were hoping for

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

[Removed by poster at 16/10/09 16:43:48]

over a year ago

I have seen a few very good threads over the years on dogging and some very good discussions but the majority are usually come and meet me at xxx spot and ruin the spot for others either due to loads of people going there or police become aware of it because surprisingly the police can read and look at sites and do turn up to when locations are publicised.

As the others have said a lot of the actual locations aren't published and you either learn about them via pm, talking to other doggers or by driving around, or by going to a location and sitting there.

If you aren't prepared to do this a club is often a better bet a you will be warm, inside and offer a better chance although a nice warm engine does warm the hands and ass most times in the cold weather.

Post new Message to Thread