Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Music on the opening ceremony ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone know what the music is for when they were lighting the cauldron????...its in my head but I cant find out what the music is ? even Mr google isnt helping ...or i tunes ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Does anyone know what the music is for when they were lighting the cauldron????...its in my head but I cant find out what the music is ? even Mr google isnt helping ...or i tunes ?"

I know the album of the music of the entire ceremony is called isle of wonder... but couldn't pick out the specific piece of music....

if i can i'll put it up

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Google gave me this... Caliban's Dream (feat. Dockhead Choir, Dame Evelyn Glennie, Only Men Aloud, Elizabeth Roberts, Alex Trimble)

over a year ago

"Google gave me this... Caliban's Dream (feat. Dockhead Choir, Dame Evelyn Glennie, Only Men Aloud, Elizabeth Roberts, Alex Trimble)"

well done i tried so many different seaches ..... thank you !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Google gave me this... Caliban's Dream (feat. Dockhead Choir, Dame Evelyn Glennie, Only Men Aloud, Elizabeth Roberts, Alex Trimble)"

Dame Evelyn Glennie, fantastic percussionist yet profoundly deaf, she looked amazing playing during the ceremony.

over a year ago

"Google gave me this... Caliban's Dream (feat. Dockhead Choir, Dame Evelyn Glennie, Only Men Aloud, Elizabeth Roberts, Alex Trimble)

Dame Evelyn Glennie, fantastic percussionist yet profoundly deaf, she looked amazing playing during the ceremony. "

yes..she looked quite old tho ? but i guess she must be in her fifties now ???

over a year ago

"Google gave me this... Caliban's Dream (feat. Dockhead Choir, Dame Evelyn Glennie, Only Men Aloud, Elizabeth Roberts, Alex Trimble)

Dame Evelyn Glennie, fantastic percussionist yet profoundly deaf, she looked amazing playing during the ceremony.

yes..she looked quite old tho ? but i guess she must be in her fifties now ???"

just googled her shes 47 ......

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

That's now been removed, unfortunately

Post new Message to Thread