Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Baby soft feet

Jump to newest

By *tudiousPip OP   Woman
over a year ago

W Yorks

Now that Spring is here, sandal weather is just around the corner!

If you suffer from calluses and hard skin on your feet please put down the pumice stone and listen.

There exists a product called an exfoliating foot sock (if it's your first time, splurge on Footners - after that a regular cheap treatment will do the job). The chemicals in the sock make dead skin just peel away, leaving healthy, living skin untouched. Yes, your feet will literally peel like the back of a teenager in Magaluf without his mum to apply sunscreen (so don't do it 4 days before you need to get your feet out!). But it's not painful and it really works. I've not had cracked heels since I started using them 4 years ago. And everyone I've recommended them to loves them too.

I just wish there was something so simple to use that got rid of my body hair for months at a time!

If you do try it, let me know how you get on!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've heard recommendations for similar things.

I've found keeping up the foot cream over winter has helped. I haven't got rid of all of the really hard skin, but it's nowhere near as hard

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

in literally as we speak just finished my last of 10 days peeling (14 since i wore the socks this time) and my feet sat in a wee basin of hot water ready for some foot cream and cotton socks for bed

they are both disgusting and so satisfying at the same time

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

*Googles*

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm not sure I could cope with this. Does the skin literally peel off?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*Googles*"

Same. What is this magic you speak of?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not sure I could cope with this. Does the skin literally peel off?"

it works better if you regularly soak your feet and then yes it literally peels like badly sunburnt skin ... in whole sections

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP what is the regular cheap treatment you use?

ive used footner 3 times now in the last year and have one pack left to use if i ever get allowed back on a plane to somewhere ill b wearing flip flops ... hoping to keep on top of them this time with regular foot cream and stopping running about the house barefoot all the time but a cheaper option would be nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"OP what is the regular cheap treatment you use?

ive used footner 3 times now in the last year and have one pack left to use if i ever get allowed back on a plane to somewhere ill b wearing flip flops ... hoping to keep on top of them this time with regular foot cream and stopping running about the house barefoot all the time but a cheaper option would be nice "

I've just used the last of the Pure Derm multipack I bought 2 years ago! Open to suggestions for alternatives!

But I still recommend Footners if it's your first time!

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"I've heard recommendations for similar things.

I've found keeping up the foot cream over winter has helped. I haven't got rid of all of the really hard skin, but it's nowhere near as hard "

Imagine a world where foot cream isn't a nightly thing...

I promise you, it's a game changer.

If you can cope with peeling feet!

My colleague and I share progress pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

For clarification - I'm middle aged, my feet were awful. I was literally months away from bleeding cracked heels. And I'd tried EVERYTHING! Filing, soaking, creaming etc. No word of a lie. I still get flashbacks to the Body Shop if I smell peppermint...

But this really works. It's a bit gross/awesome. But it works.

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"*Googles*

Same. What is this magic you speak of? "

I would never lie in this forum.

It will change things for you.

If you follow the directions on the packet

Happy peeling!

Reply privately

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Ooh it's not something I do to be honest but I just saw the peeling bit and I'm sold. It's a bit like peeling dried glue of your finger. Something oddly satisfying to that feeling. I get blisters on my feet from running and it can be a pain at times. May need to invest in some proper running shoes I think

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohhh noooo

What about the bits on your feet that are already soft like the thin skin on the top of your foot - does that peel off too?

Can you choose which bits you want to peel off - it's making me feel a bit but I want it

Reply privately

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

At a guess I would probably say a small amount.. yes.. maybe. I presume it takes a small layer of the dead skin on top and considering we shed dead skin daily.. I would guess this would be the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wear wellies most of the day so I do use cream to moisturise my feet before bedtime I know it's a non manly farmer thing to do but it feels better and I cannot bear the hard skin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ohhh noooo

What about the bits on your feet that are already soft like the thin skin on the top of your foot - does that peel off too?

Can you choose which bits you want to peel off - it's making me feel a bit but I want it "

if there are bits you really dont want to come off you can out vaseline over them before putting on the socks

on the top of your feet you get a really really thin layer peel off on the underneath its a much thicker layer - think its all about how much of it is dead

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have just ordered myself Footers, let's give these a try. Thanks OP

Her x

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've heard recommendations for similar things.

I've found keeping up the foot cream over winter has helped. I haven't got rid of all of the really hard skin, but it's nowhere near as hard

Imagine a world where foot cream isn't a nightly thing...

I promise you, it's a game changer.

If you can cope with peeling feet!

My colleague and I share progress pics "

Oh I like my foot cream. I give myself a foot rub

I started because my skin was beginning to get dry and uncomfortable. Hadn't reached cracked or painful

Reply privately

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Love the idea of peeling, I'm off to look for these

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love these, I was only thinking I need some more last week x

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

I've used one from the chemists for a year or so and they've been ok. They never peel like they do on the adverts, but they do appear softer.

However, last summer I bought an expensive one from a reputable company and the results were awful.

My feet peeled better than with the cheaper ones, but my feet became infected & inflamed. (Pics available for the morbidly assessed amongst you) I ended up on steroids & emollients for over 2 months. They're only now back to normal, thank god.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

The peeling products are impregnated with acid like mandelic acid, glycolic acid or salicylic acid. That's how they work

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never used that but i do use a thick cream on my feet most days because i have very dry skin (all over).

The best treatment ever is a visit to the "foot lady". I love going, it's amazing. She checks my feet over, cuts my nails, then grinds off some corns i have that have made my life a misery since i was a child, then buffs the hard skin areas. Wipes them then puts cream on. I bounce out the room, i love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never used that but i do use a thick cream on my feet most days because i have very dry skin (all over).

The best treatment ever is a visit to the "foot lady". I love going, it's amazing. She checks my feet over, cuts my nails, then grinds off some corns i have that have made my life a misery since i was a child, then buffs the hard skin areas. Wipes them then puts cream on. I bounce out the room, i love it "

i used to have problems with my toenails and see a podiatrist once a month for it til i could get nail surgery - it was pricey but my feet were always lush when i left

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never used that but i do use a thick cream on my feet most days because i have very dry skin (all over).

The best treatment ever is a visit to the "foot lady". I love going, it's amazing. She checks my feet over, cuts my nails, then grinds off some corns i have that have made my life a misery since i was a child, then buffs the hard skin areas. Wipes them then puts cream on. I bounce out the room, i love it

i used to have problems with my toenails and see a podiatrist once a month for it til i could get nail surgery - it was pricey but my feet were always lush when i left "

It costs £40 for an hour, it's money well spent

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have just ordered myself Footers, let's give these a try. Thanks OP

Her x"

Same. Arriving tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

i used to have problems with my toenails and see a podiatrist once a month for it til i could get nail surgery - it was pricey but my feet were always lush when i left

It costs £40 for an hour, it's money well spent "

thats a bargain! i was paying £35 for 25 minutes and this about 8 years ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can get stuff that's the same in poundland! And it's totally awesome ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking into this. Thanks OP,after wearing heels most days to work im always looking to take good care of my feet.

Nikki xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can get stuff that's the same in poundland! And it's totally awesome ... "

Any idea what it's called?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It costs £40 for an hour, it's money well spent

thats a bargain! i was paying £35 for 25 minutes and this about 8 years ago "

Oh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can get stuff that's the same in poundland! And it's totally awesome ...

Any idea what it's called? "

I'll just go and find my last one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bought some from amazon but they weren't great. Is anyone using other brand than footner?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Now that Spring is here, sandal weather is just around the corner!

If you suffer from calluses and hard skin on your feet please put down the pumice stone and listen.

There exists a product called an exfoliating foot sock (if it's your first time, splurge on Footners - after that a regular cheap treatment will do the job). The chemicals in the sock make dead skin just peel away, leaving healthy, living skin untouched. Yes, your feet will literally peel like the back of a teenager in Magaluf without his mum to apply sunscreen (so don't do it 4 days before you need to get your feet out!). But it's not painful and it really works. I've not had cracked heels since I started using them 4 years ago. And everyone I've recommended them to loves them too.

I just wish there was something so simple to use that got rid of my body hair for months at a time!

"

Have also used this. Makes your feet feel amazing. The first time I used it I got a fright when my feet started to peel but when I realised it was normal I didn't mind. I use them twice a year and so love them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

my first set i thought i had been scammed ... pay a tenner wear some socks and 5 days later still nothing . then on day 6 wow!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The peeling products are impregnated with acid like mandelic acid, glycolic acid or salicylic acid. That's how they work "

I tried mashing aspirin and putting that on my feet once

Reply privately

over a year ago

I buy one thats 89p and starts peeling 7 days after...a soak and footscrub to take the bits off....moisturing cream and there you go...sandal ready feet..just painted nails needed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"The peeling products are impregnated with acid like mandelic acid, glycolic acid or salicylic acid. That's how they work

I tried mashing aspirin and putting that on my feet once "

How did it work?!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The peeling products are impregnated with acid like mandelic acid, glycolic acid or salicylic acid. That's how they work

I tried mashing aspirin and putting that on my feet once

How did it work?!"

Not brilliantly. I think the recipe was based on a Costco packet of aspirin in places without pill limits

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"I buy one thats 89p and starts peeling 7 days after...a soak and footscrub to take the bits off....moisturing cream and there you go...sandal ready feet..just painted nails needed."

I agree that cheap ones work for maintenance, but they've never touched the really hard skin in my heels the way that Footners did. That's why I recommend splurging for the first treatment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

Her x

Same. Arriving tomorrow "

You won't regret it. I'm actually a little envious cos I'll never again experience that first time, really thick shedding. It's icky but wonderful!

Happy peeling x

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Do you need to wear socks afterwards, so that bits of your feet don't come off everywhere, or is it mostly peeling when you pull it all off?

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Thansks OP...beauty tips are always great to have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I buy one thats 89p and starts peeling 7 days after...a soak and footscrub to take the bits off....moisturing cream and there you go...sandal ready feet..just painted nails needed.

I agree that cheap ones work for maintenance, but they've never touched the really hard skin in my heels the way that Footners did. That's why I recommend splurging for the first treatment. "

You've sold me. Off to Boots to get some today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Her x

Same. Arriving tomorrow

You won't regret it. I'm actually a little envious cos I'll never again experience that first time, really thick shedding. It's icky but wonderful!

Happy peeling x"

Ooh I am excited now as I flipping love peeling skin or picking at things.

Thanks for the recommendation, will update you soon

Her x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Even though it's making me feel a bit bleurgh I keep coming back to this thread like some awful spectator at a car crash .

I'd love to have baby soft feet but I just couldn't go through with this. I'm doomed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My Footners arrive today

Reply privately

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I've just been on Amazon to read the reviews and I feel a bit queasy after seeing people's photos of their peeling feet Looks like they work though!

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"My Footners arrive today "

Let us know how you get on with it! My feet are in dire need of softness, jogging has made them look

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I buy one thats 89p and starts peeling 7 days after...a soak and footscrub to take the bits off....moisturing cream and there you go...sandal ready feet..just painted nails needed.

I agree that cheap ones work for maintenance, but they've never touched the really hard skin in my heels the way that Footners did. That's why I recommend splurging for the first treatment.

You've sold me. Off to Boots to get some today. "

Same! Ah it's OK to splash a bit sometimes

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Thanks for the advice. I wanted to know if they work. I will have a go now.

Jo.Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you need to wear socks afterwards, so that bits of your feet don't come off everywhere, or is it mostly peeling when you pull it all off? "

im not sure as i always tend to have socks on anyway as my feet are freezing - but definitely the peeling happens much easier after a foot soak - i just had mine in a basin of bubble bath water in front of the tv most nights

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've just been on Amazon to read the reviews and I feel a bit queasy after seeing people's photos of their peeling feet Looks like they work though!"

I won't be eating parmesan for a while

Reply privately

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mr here.

We have both done them a few times. Mrs feet peel and feel baby soft. Mine, absolutely nothing.

But my heels were getting very cracked and sore. So a few days ago we got what is essentially a cheese grater for my heels. Probably the greatest thing we have purchased all year

Reply privately

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"I've just been on Amazon to read the reviews and I feel a bit queasy after seeing people's photos of their peeling feet Looks like they work though!

I won't be eating parmesan for a while "

Think I’ve just been a little bit sick, not sure why I carried on reading this post I’ve always slathered moisturiser in after baths so all good but I have a icky picture in my head lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"Even though it's making me feel a bit bleurgh I keep coming back to this thread like some awful spectator at a car crash .

I'd love to have baby soft feet but I just couldn't go through with this. I'm doomed."

You keep coming back cos you're intrigued...

It's not painful at all. You just might need to hoover the carpet where you take your socks off a bit more often!

Honestly, it's so worth it!

Pre foot exfoliating I once skidded on a laminate floor cos the hard skin on my heel gave no purchase. I'll happily take peeling over recovering from doing unintentional splits and bashing my knee!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr here.

We have both done them a few times. Mrs feet peel and feel baby soft. Mine, absolutely nothing.

But my heels were getting very cracked and sore. So a few days ago we got what is essentially a cheese grater for my heels. Probably the greatest thing we have purchased all year"

These are great just don't overdo it!

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Do you need to wear socks afterwards, so that bits of your feet don't come off everywhere, or is it mostly peeling when you pull it all off?

im not sure as i always tend to have socks on anyway as my feet are freezing - but definitely the peeling happens much easier after a foot soak - i just had mine in a basin of bubble bath water in front of the tv most nights "

Thanks sweetie. I've got 1 from Superdrug that I've not used yet and never tried any of them. I'm a bit wary of having huge foot skin pieces falling off, including in bed. I could revert to bed socks. As a newbie to them, I've not learned whether you peel it off, or it falls and flakes off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"Do you need to wear socks afterwards, so that bits of your feet don't come off everywhere, or is it mostly peeling when you pull it all off?

im not sure as i always tend to have socks on anyway as my feet are freezing - but definitely the peeling happens much easier after a foot soak - i just had mine in a basin of bubble bath water in front of the tv most nights

Thanks sweetie. I've got 1 from Superdrug that I've not used yet and never tried any of them. I'm a bit wary of having huge foot skin pieces falling off, including in bed. I could revert to bed socks. As a newbie to them, I've not learned whether you peel it off, or it falls and flakes off. "

I don't wear bed socks and I've never found skin in my bed.

When I'm peeling I generally take off my normal day time socks, have a quick tidy over the bin for the really flappy bits, then go to bed.

That's if I can wait till bedtime to look!

Honestly, just try it. Feel free to curse me to hell if you don't love it. But it's literally gonna be 7 days out of your life. After the year we've all had, what's 7 days?

Go for it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

When did yours start peeling Studious Pip?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Even though it's making me feel a bit bleurgh I keep coming back to this thread like some awful spectator at a car crash .

I'd love to have baby soft feet but I just couldn't go through with this. I'm doomed.

You keep coming back cos you're intrigued...

It's not painful at all. You just might need to hoover the carpet where you take your socks off a bit more often!

Honestly, it's so worth it!

Pre foot exfoliating I once skidded on a laminate floor cos the hard skin on my heel gave no purchase. I'll happily take peeling over recovering from doing unintentional splits and bashing my knee! "

Ouch!

I would love to try it. I'm not squeamish but I don't think I could cope with this. It's like a parachute jump, I want to say I've done it but...

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"

These are great just don't overdo it! "

Sorry, but there's no such thing as overdoing it... This treatment will only ever take off dead skin. Never living skin.

I've just done one and I'd be happy to do one per night for the next 30 days. I won't peel, I've no dead skin left! But it won't harm me if I did so. It'd just be a waste of money.

It's like advising someone not to get their eyebrows threaded too often. You obviously only do it when you need it cos it's a waste of cash otherwise! But it's not gonna do any damage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Sorry, but there's no such thing as overdoing it... This treatment will only ever take off dead skin. Never living skin.

I've just done one and I'd be happy to do one per night for the next 30 days. I won't peel, I've no dead skin left! But it won't harm me if I did so. It'd just be a waste of money.

It's like advising someone not to get their eyebrows threaded too often. You obviously only do it when you need it cos it's a waste of cash otherwise! But it's not gonna do any damage. "

It cut my skin to blood. So yeah I stick with don't overdo it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Poundland do one called DermaV10. Takes a few days longer to peel than the more pricey ones, but absolutely does the trick.

Home Bargains do one in a purple packet with lime text too. About a quid I think.

First time I used one, nothing happened for days and days. I'd totally forgotten about it. Went to Townhouse wearing open toe sandals/heels and looked town to see a HUGE piece of skin flapping about off the side of my shoe . I was absolutely mortified and headed home. The next morning, all the skin had peeled off and my feet were baby soft. Totally grim but oddly satisfying too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Poundland do one called DermaV10. Takes a few days longer to peel than the more pricey ones, but absolutely does the trick.

Home Bargains do one in a purple packet with lime text too. About a quid I think.

First time I used one, nothing happened for days and days. I'd totally forgotten about it. Went to Townhouse wearing open toe sandals/heels and looked town to see a HUGE piece of skin flapping about off the side of my shoe . I was absolutely mortified and headed home. The next morning, all the skin had peeled off and my feet were baby soft. Totally grim but oddly satisfying too"

Thanks. It's nice to know less pricey alternatives

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's like advising someone not to get their eyebrows threaded too often. You obviously only do it when you need it cos it's a waste of cash otherwise! But it's not gonna do any damage.

It cut my skin to blood. So yeah I stick with don't overdo it."

I was talking about grater types btw. Were you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"

I would love to try it. I'm not squeamish but I don't think I could cope with this. It's like a parachute jump, I want to say I've done it but..."

That's fine! But hopefully the folk who've bought them cos of this thread will report back and convince you

I've done my bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"

I was talking about grater types btw. Were you?"

Ah, no. My mistake. I apologise. I was wrong x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's like advising someone not to get their eyebrows threaded too often. You obviously only do it when you need it cos it's a waste of cash otherwise! But it's not gonna do any damage. "

the footner ones do advise not using again for a couple of months because its acid - not great for over use on your fresh skin

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ah, no. My mistake. I apologise. I was wrong x"

No worries. I had to double read myself as I got you wrong too x

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"

Ah, no. My mistake. I apologise. I was wrong x

No worries. I had to double read myself as I got you wrong too x"

Gosh! Isn't this a pleasant change from deliberately misconstruing something to create friction in the forum?

Thank you for accepting my apology for making a mistake x

Reply privately

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"

just got mine delivered

Thank you x will let you know. x

Reply privately

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I've tried mine out too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried mine out too "

I did mine last night too. Absolutely nothing happened though

Her x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bought some footner socks off the back of this thread and have just finished using them. Is it weird to be really excited about mega skin peelage?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried mine out too

Her x"

it wont start for a few days ... maybe even as much as 5 - i had given up hope first time before my started to take effect

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried mine out too

Her x

it wont start for a few days ... maybe even as much as 5 - i had given up hope first time before my started to take effect "

OK thank you... I thought oh this is typical of me to not get anything lol. I just need to be patient

Her x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried mine out too

Her x

it wont start for a few days ... maybe even as much as 5 - i had given up hope first time before my started to take effect

OK thank you... I thought oh this is typical of me to not get anything lol. I just need to be patient

Her x"

if you steep your feet in hot water for a bit each night it will probably start it quicker

Reply privately

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

It said it could take 5-10 days

I'd forgot about the steeping each night. I'll be looking sexy every night doing that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It said it could take 5-10 days

I'd forgot about the steeping each night. I'll be looking sexy every night doing that "

i just chill in front of the tv with my feet in a mini hot bubble bath

Reply privately

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

"I've tried mine out too

Her x"

but it takes 10 days

Reply privately

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

It takes a few days for the peeling to kick in. It's gross hit oh so satisfying at the same time!

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Manky feet in sandals make me feel sick

J x

Reply privately

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"It takes a few days for the peeling to kick in. It's gross hit oh so satisfying at the same time! "

It's soooo gross!! but works amazingly! Xx

Reply privately

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd forgot about the steeping each night. I'll be looking sexy every night doing that

i just chill in front of the tv with my feet in a mini hot bubble bath "

Let's call it self care, that way I can look forward to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still in the box.

I will get to it before sandals season

Reply privately

over a year ago

i just chill in front of the tv with my feet in a mini hot bubble bath

Let's call it self care, that way I can look forward to it "

absolutely! stick a face mask on too ... just dont use the same water to rinse

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

Yippee!!!

So many of you trying them!

I'm so excited for you!

We should form a gang... Pip and the Soft Soles anyone? We could get jackets! Or matching socks!

Reply privately

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I use those, I'm prone to dry skin on my heels which if I don't keep on top of it will get thick and crack and get quite painful. The peel socks are brilliant, especially about four days after using them when it starts peeling off in sheets, it looks grim but after the peeling has finished they're like brand new feet for a good couple of months!

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"I bought some footner socks off the back of this thread and have just finished using them. Is it weird to be really excited about mega skin peelage? "

Personally, I don't think it's weird. I share peeling sessions pics with my friend!

But I don't suggest you change your profile pic to your peeling feet. Save those for the gals in my gang

Happy peeling x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yippee!!!

So many of you trying them!

I'm so excited for you!

We should form a gang... Pip and the Soft Soles anyone? We could get jackets! Or matching socks! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried mine out too

Her x but it takes 10 days "

... I just need patience and the ability to read the box properly

Thank you

Her x

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm doing mine this weekend too!

Reply privately

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

"I'm doing mine this weekend too!"

Cant wait to see

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m guessing you girls are going to give some rather nice footjobs this year!

Reply privately

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

NOT a chance this end

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I'm doing mine this weekend too!"

Me too! I've got the footner and a superdrug own brand 1.

Reply privately

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

One side of a foot got very eitchy last nite but dont care

Reply privately

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I've been soaking each night (my feet, get your minds out the gutter!)

This morning after a shower though my feet looked raggedy.

When I took my wet socks off after a walk it was peeling full on zombie feet

Dunno if I'm disgusted or love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been soaking each night (my feet, get your minds out the gutter!)

Dunno if I'm disgusted or love it "

usually both in equal measure for me

its so horrible but you just want to keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"I've been soaking each night (my feet, get your minds out the gutter!)

Dunno if I'm disgusted or love it "

My first baby soft feet hatchling*!!!

I feel like a proud mum

*Don't worry, I'm not gonna try n feed you worms

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Ive had a korean foot softening pack on. I split one of the bootees tho. As I have size 8 feet!!!

So I put my slippers on for safety.

So now, I wait a few days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did mine today. Roll on the gross experience

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"Ive had a korean foot softening pack on. I split one of the bootees tho. As I have size 8 feet!!!

So I put my slippers on for safety.

So now, I wait a few days. "

I never rely on the sticky tabs. I usually put them on and then secure them by wrapping sellotape around them from mid foot to ankle

Reply privately

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Did mine yesterday, can’t wait to see the results, is 10 days the average to see a difference

Reply privately

over a year ago

After reading this thread the other night I decided to try this. I had a lovely little pamper session this evening while Mr was off watching footy and the mini me’s were in bed. Now I wait......

Mrs

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

No sign of peeling yet.. 4 days in... Im so impatient

Reply privately

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

OMG feet started peeling last night after applying on Sunday, not sure feet are baby soft but peeling the dead skin off is addictive

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"OMG feet started peeling last night after applying on Sunday, not sure feet are baby soft but peeling the dead skin off is addictive "

And imagine how long it would take to remove it with a pumice stone!

Ps If you soak your peeling feet before picking you can pull off even huger swathes of dead skin

Reply privately

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I think the nightly soaking deffo helped

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

Any more updates?!

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Ive bought footners as the cheapo korean ones from boots just dried the hard skin even more.

Im not going to do the footners till weekend tho.

Had to vaseline my dried out feet. Gutted.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I used the pack Friday, now there is sure signs of peeling. I expect it to go on for about another 2 weeks minimum before the process ish finished.

I always look after my feet but they will be super soft and free of hard skin, I love them like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I tried this after seeing this thread the other day. It's good, but for about 3 solid days I looked like I had leprosy of the feet lol

Think I'd have to time it to avoid any sandal wearing on those days!

Reply privately

over a year ago

how are all you lovely ladies doing with the peels?

im currently sat counting down 90 minutes til i can take my feet out of these icky acidy socks. im trying out poundlands tea tree and peppermint foot peel.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Currently have them on my feet now

Nikki x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/21 19:47:02]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Currently have them on my feet now

Nikki x "

What one are you trying? have you tried them before?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im Using the footners. Never tried them before, and feeling a little grossed out by the thought of skin flapping off my feet but thought its worth a go after seeing this thread.

Have you tried them before? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im Using the footners. Never tried them before, and feeling a little grossed out by the thought of skin flapping off my feet but thought its worth a go after seeing this thread.

Have you tried them before? Xx "

Thats the bit Im looking forward to! Love to pick it but will have to try to resist

Never tried them before either

Reply privately

By *attooCTMan
over a year ago

Glasgow /Swansea

"

My ex used to carve hers off wae a scalpel

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My ex used to carve hers off wae a scalpel "

how bad were her feet?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I use coconut oil

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I use coconut oil "

Does it work?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I use coconut oil

Does it work?"

I would say yes. Would you like to see a photo?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I use coconut oil

Does it work? I would say yes. Would you like to see a photo? "

Yes please

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm Peeling like a lizard.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm Peeling like a lizard. "

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am looking forward to the outcome. Feet are feeling softer already after washing them xx

Reply privately

By *racy_JacksWoman
over a year ago

Derby

Mine are in good shape after using Footners. I’m glad I saw this thread last week- thanks P

OP for sharing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine too

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Coming along nicely!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s funny I’m reading this thread now whilst I have feet that are shedding like crazy!

I use the Foot Peels from Home Bargains only 89p and they work within a week. Yes I am a disgusting weirdo who is obsessed with the sight of peeling skin and gets genuine pleasure from it!

I did it last year aswell and has baby soft feet all summer.

Another great way to exfoliate feet is to was feet, leave them damp, apply an exfoliating serum like Salicylic Acid or Lactic Acid I use Inkey List, then apply Vaseline over the feet and then socks.

The next morning you’ll have baby soft feet, a skin specialist friend taught me this trick and it’s an amazing quick fix!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just bought the Footner peels! Heard of them before but as I only used the HB ones I didn’t bother getting them, but they’re bought!

I’ll give it a good few weeks before I try though! The best part of the peeling for me is when my toes start peeling, I just love it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading through the thread it reminds me of the glue sticks at school anyone else used to peel those

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reading through the thread it reminds me of the glue sticks at school anyone else used to peel those "

Ha, yes! Last year I taught my class about fingerprints and we used a fine amount of glue and peeled them to see the prints.

Nikki x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reading through the thread it reminds me of the glue sticks at school anyone else used to peel those

Ha, yes! Last year I taught my class about fingerprints and we used a fine amount of glue and peeled them to see the prints.

Nikki x"

Ahhh that’s brilliant I bet they loved it x

Reply privately

By *nnCeeWoman
over a year ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

[Removed by poster at 18/03/21 23:45:53]

Reply privately

By *nnCeeWoman
over a year ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

Oh my....I want to try this now...although am feeling slightly ill thinking about the skin....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reading through the thread it reminds me of the glue sticks at school anyone else used to peel those

Nikki x

Ahhh that’s brilliant I bet they loved it x"

I loved it more when the police officers came in x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nikki x

Ahhh that’s brilliant I bet they loved it x

I loved it more when the police officers came in x"

Oh I bet you did x

Reply privately

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I absolutely hate feet but I LOVED peeling them the first time I tried one of those packs. Haven’t done it in a couple of years but had picked up a pack in druni a few days ago for €2 so had a pamper night to myself last night.

Bring on the peeeeeeeellllsss

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"Mine are in good shape after using Footners. I’m glad I saw this thread last week- thanks P

OP for sharing! "

You're very welcome! When something works it's best to share it. And it gives me real joy to see other folk having such positive results. Life's too short for daily foot care!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine are in good shape after using Footners. I’m glad I saw this thread last week- thanks P

OP for sharing!

You're very welcome! When something works it's best to share it. And it gives me real joy to see other folk having such positive results. Life's too short for daily foot care!"

How long did the whole peeling process take with Footner? Haven’t used those ones yet! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"How long did the whole peeling process take with Footner? Haven’t used those ones yet! X"

It's hard to say, cos Footners were the first I tried and my heels were really bad - cracked, but not to the point of bleeding, but truly awful. The main peel then probably lasted 4 or 5 days, but the really bad areas were still coming off in tiny pieces for days and days after that.

Subsequent peels haven't taken so long, but they've not had so much to do! Footners don't necessarily peel faster, but I think they do a better job on thicker hard skin build up. That's just my opinion based on the performance of cheaper socks on my 'problem' areas. They can just about sort them out as maintenance, but I don't feel they'd have had the same (or any!) effect on my original state!

If you're already using socks then Footners might not offer anything more than your usual brand. But if you've got stubborn areas that your current socks don't touch then Footners will get the job done.

Ps. Footners may also work on corns, but not always. So if you also have that problem be aware that it might not solve it!

Pps. I recently bought some Footners, figured I'd best put my money where my mouth is! They no longer have the leaflet in them that explains how they work

For a science nut like me I found the explanation fascinating

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

I have just done my Footner application.

So is it best to soak feet every night for best results?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How long did the whole peeling process take with Footner? Haven’t used those ones yet! X

It's hard to say, cos Footners were the first I tried and my heels were really bad - cracked, but not to the point of bleeding, but truly awful. The main peel then probably lasted 4 or 5 days, but the really bad areas were still coming off in tiny pieces for days and days after that.

Subsequent peels haven't taken so long, but they've not had so much to do! Footners don't necessarily peel faster, but I think they do a better job on thicker hard skin build up. That's just my opinion based on the performance of cheaper socks on my 'problem' areas. They can just about sort them out as maintenance, but I don't feel they'd have had the same (or any!) effect on my original state!

If you're already using socks then Footners might not offer anything more than your usual brand. But if you've got stubborn areas that your current socks don't touch then Footners will get the job done.

Ps. Footners may also work on corns, but not always. So if you also have that problem be aware that it might not solve it!

Pps. I recently bought some Footners, figured I'd best put my money where my mouth is! They no longer have the leaflet in them that explains how they work

For a science nut like me I found the explanation fascinating "

Wish Id tried this Footners that you speak of lol. Im on day 6 and no sign of any peeling yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have just done my Footner application.

"

I think you are meant to soak them every day yes. That's what I have been doing anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How long did the whole peeling process take with Footner? Haven’t used those ones yet! X

Wish Id tried this Footners that you speak of lol. Im on day 6 and no sign of any peeling yet."

Which ones did you buy? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Wish Id tried this Footners that you speak of lol. Im on day 6 and no sign of any peeling yet.

Which ones did you buy? X"

Some cheap Tea tree oil ones, I forget the name of it. Probably serves me right for being a cheapskate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Some cheap Tea tree oil ones, I forget the name of it. Probably serves me right for being a cheapskate "

i think the tea tree ones are usually just moisturising rather than exfoliating that would cause the peel - they are nice for your feet too though

Reply privately

over a year ago

The best treatment ever is a visit to the "foot lady". I love going, it's amazing. She checks my feet over, cuts my nails, then grinds off some corns i have that have made my life a misery since i was a child, then buffs the hard skin areas. Wipes them then puts cream on. I bounce out the room, i love it "

I would love to have a foot person, but I'm so incredibly ticklish I'd end up kicking them!

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

"

Some cheap Tea tree oil ones, I forget the name of it. Probably serves me right for being a cheapskate "

If they said moisturising they wont peel.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Some cheap Tea tree oil ones, I forget the name of it. Probably serves me right for being a cheapskate

i think the tea tree ones are usually just moisturising rather than exfoliating that would cause the peel - they are nice for your feet too though "

Oh no really?! Bugger. Footners it is then. Where can you get it from?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If they said moisturising they wont peel. "

I've just checked online, they say exfoliating

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

i think the tea tree ones are usually just moisturising rather than exfoliating that would cause the peel - they are nice for your feet too though

Oh no really?! Bugger. Footners it is then. Where can you get it from?"

in person at boots or usually a little cheaper on amazon or ebay if you dont want to go out - about a tenner but the result lasts s few months i would say and i top up with those wee moisturising ones in between times

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

I ordered online at boots about 8.99

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh no really?! Bugger. Footners it is then. Where can you get it from?

in person at boots or usually a little cheaper on amazon or ebay if you dont want to go out - about a tenner but the result lasts s few months i would say and i top up with those wee moisturising ones in between times "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I ordered online at boots about 8.99"

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"I have just done my Footner application.

"

My first time I didn't bother (it wasn't recommended in the user notes) and they still worked. I've since realised that a daily soak might speed up the process a little. And it does make physically peeling it easier. But if you don't have the time don't worry. I find most of the skin comes off inside my socks anyway!

Soak, don't soak. It's up to you. You'll peel either way!

Reply privately

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

It’s started

I haven’t done a peel in a couple of years so that first sign of peeling is looking mighty good

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Nothing happening yet... Only teeny bits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice and smooth here with two bits still needed a little pumice smoothing after around the heel area. I might repeat in couple of weeks just to get rid of it all.

It was good

Reply privately

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

How long did it take? I did mine 6 days ago and only got slight peeling at the moment.

Kx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How long did it take? I did mine 6 days ago and only got slight peeling at the moment.

Kx"

It sped up with soaking. Started on day 5 for me.. the slight cracking around toes I think.

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

[Removed by poster at 31/03/21 14:30:51]

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

I go to a podiatrist every 6 months ...... far less effort lol

I’m tempted reading all these posts though ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

"I go to a podiatrist every 6 months ...... far less effort lol

I’m tempted reading all these posts though .... "

I'd argue going to a podiatrist is more effort!

Leave house, travel, make small talk or sit in awkward silence, travel home.

Versus

Wash feet, put feet in bags. Watch telly, drink wine, browse Fab. Take feet out of bags and rinse. Take socks off carefully in a week's time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going to see the "foot lady" today. I'm very excited as my feet need some attention. I will have lovely soft, happy feet

Reply privately

over a year ago

W Yorks

How are all my foot peeps doing? You must have all peeled by now! What do you think? Are you converts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How are all my foot peeps doing? You must have all peeled by now! What do you think? Are you converts? "

I'll repeat mine in few weeks time as doing alright now and want to get gel pedicure anyway so can't mix the two.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Currently sat here with my footner socks on

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I regularly use scholl foot socks to keep my feet soft (although a good foot cream and a couple of plastics bags after a bath works well too)

Your feet are important!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Currently sat here with my footner socks on "

I made the mistake of buying cheap....so they did peel but only half my feet so they look terrible now

Ive got Footners but cant decide whether to wait a few more days & hope the feet settle down or just go for it now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stepped in with my baby feet and had the last word

Reply privately