Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Todays Sun newspaper

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi there has anyone seen the article about the swingng M.O.D woman, i thought it was abysmal how they said swining was Sleezy and Sordid, not very positive reporting i think, i think we should all sign up on the website on the comment page and defend our past time, what do you guys and gals think??

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think half the staff that work at the sun are probably at it anyway

over a year ago

agree...

over a year ago

"i think half the staff that work at the sun are probably at it anyway "

Only half lol xx

over a year ago

didnt want to sound presumptuous

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

lets be really honest here and state right at the begining, that man/woman are in fact nothing more than animals,and the nature of the beast is to reproduce, and given that fact he/she will partake in the activity of reproduction with whom ever he/she see's fit to do so with. swinging just opens the playing field up for them to choose whom they want to do it with and when

over a year ago

If people want to think of swinging/casual sex as sleazy and sordid so be it. It's just someone else's opinion and means little to me.

What is far more noteworthy and very disgusting is the fact that some mindless moron was photographed urinating over poppy wreaths laid upon a war memorial, while a soldier who lost both legs and an arm in Afghanistan was jeered and had such things as "lost something - yeah your legs and arm for one" shouted at him.

Personally i find this far more abysmal than what someone thinks about swinging.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"lets be really honest here and state right at the begining, that man/woman are in fact nothing more than animals,and the nature of the beast is to reproduce, and given that fact he/she will partake in the activity of reproduction with whom ever he/she see's fit to do so with. swinging just opens the playing field up for them to choose whom they want to do it with and when "

What a load of tosh! We aren't doing this to reporduce for goodness sake! We're doing it ofr fun! Well we are anyway!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"lets be really honest here and state right at the begining, that man/woman are in fact nothing more than animals,and the nature of the beast is to reproduce, and given that fact he/she will partake in the activity of reproduction with whom ever he/she see's fit to do so with. swinging just opens the playing field up for them to choose whom they want to do it with and when

What a load of tosh! We aren't doing this to reporduce for goodness sake! We're doing it ofr fun! Well we are anyway!"

ahem if you can't spot a wind up then i feel i need to appologize for offending your views

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"lets be really honest here and state right at the begining, that man/woman are in fact nothing more than animals,and the nature of the beast is to reproduce, and given that fact he/she will partake in the activity of reproduction with whom ever he/she see's fit to do so with. swinging just opens the playing field up for them to choose whom they want to do it with and when

What a load of tosh! We aren't doing this to reporduce for goodness sake! We're doing it ofr fun! Well we are anyway!

ahem if you can't spot a wind up then i feel i need to appologize for offending your views "

I'm not offended in the slightest - just thought that was a load of cobblers!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

well if there was a tongue in cheek icon i'd have placed it beside it lol, i was being sarcasticly witty

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"well if there was a tongue in cheek icon i'd have placed it beside it lol, i was being sarcasticly witty "

it didn't work - you need a lot more practice

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

the sun newspaper is gutter press, in fact i think it aspires to be gutter press

over a year ago

i read it and just thought that the sun must have run out of news stories to fill todays paper.

lets face it plenty of mp's have rent boys and women on the side and im sure they carry documents in briefcases or laptops which contain information useful to a blackmailer.

The sun was just picking on that woman.Sadly for her she is now having to tell her husband as he knew nothing about her swinging.

Sad she was never honest with him, he may have liked it .

but like i say plenty of laptops with sensitive information goes missing all the time they were just filling a void.

patrick x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

People actually READ the Sun?????

Bloody hell how the times have changed - i thought it was all about the pictures.....lol

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"People actually READ the Sun?????

Bloody hell how the times have changed - i thought it was all about the pictures.....lol"

bring on page three lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Bloody hell how the times have changed - i thought it was all about the pictures.....lol

bring on page three lol "

Only page 3???

Isnt the whole rag like that????

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

bring on page three lol

Only page 3???

Isnt the whole rag like that????"

no thats the daily sport lol the only contact mag available in tabloid form lmao

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

bring on page three lol

Only page 3???

Isnt the whole rag like that????

no thats the daily sport lol the only contact mag available in tabloid form lmao "

full of 0898 numbers then....lol

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Read it, Thought the cold war was over. For God sake what sort of line was it that said, the Russians could use it to blackmail her for secrets? The reporter is obviously still living in the 60's/70's.

Anyone worth there salt nowadays would go straight to the boss and say, hey I'm a swinger, I enjoy sex. But these idiots have found out and are attempting to blackmail me with it, what does the MOD want me to do?

over a year ago

"Read it, Thought the cold war was over. For God sake what sort of line was it that said, the Russians could use it to blackmail her for secrets? The reporter is obviously still living in the 60's/70's.

Anyone worth there salt nowadays would go straight to the boss and say, hey I'm a swinger, I enjoy sex. But these idiots have found out and are attempting to blackmail me with it, what does the MOD want me to do?

"

My thoughts exactly, but then the press are always slow at keeping up with the times.

Post new Message to Thread