Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single females! Joke

Jump to newest

By *wsometwosome OP   Couple
over a year ago

its a village

We all have seen all the post slagging the single males of but hey what about the so called single females?

Just had a look at the meet today and half the so called single females state they come with boy friends or partners. How the hell can they call themselves SINGLE ! And pls dont tell me they are meeting on their own because their profiles state different.

Sorry folks thats just me ranting on before the weekend lol

Oh and before you slaughter me I am not saying all single females but a big amount.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a well known fact that there are no single females - anywhere! They don't exist, never have, never will!

I meant one once but she turned out to be somebody's wife - er... hold on a sec.... that's right, she turned out to be MY wife, hehehe

over a year ago

"It's a well known fact that there are no single females - anywhere! They don't exist, never have, never will!

I meant one once but she turned out to be somebody's wife - er... hold on a sec.... that's right, she turned out to be MY wife, hehehe "

over a year ago

Single females are by far the worst, they have no bottle at all, all this pretence that they do and can and all the rest, but when it comes down to it they just can't face meeting me and my dear sweety, they're all scared they will succumb to my awesomeness.

over a year ago

"Single females are by far the worst, they have no bottle at all, all this pretence that they do and can and all the rest, but when it comes down to it they just can't face meeting me and my dear sweety, they're all scared they will succumb to my awesomeness. "

And I challenge any sexy single Bi female to prove me wrong.

over a year ago

Just sitting here grinning and keeping my thoughts to myself ............... xxx

over a year ago

"Just sitting here grinning and keeping my thoughts to myself ............... xxx"

Chicken, cluck cluck cluck.

over a year ago

"Single females are by far the worst, they have no bottle at all, all this pretence that they do and can and all the rest, but when it comes down to it they just can't face meeting me and my dear sweety, they're all scared they will succumb to my awesomeness.

And I challenge any sexy single Bi female to prove me wrong. "

Mmmm nice try mate lol xx

over a year ago

"Just sitting here grinning and keeping my thoughts to myself ............... xxx"

Nice pins, nice rack, nice arse. Wanna swing wiv me and the missus? She don't think you exist and I knocked one out over ya pics so I'm not fussed either way! hehehe

over a year ago

"Just sitting here grinning and keeping my thoughts to myself ............... xxx

Chicken, cluck cluck cluck."

But as a single, bi female who does meet when the mood and the offer takes me I have no need to justify myself, or shout or holler about it lol.

I just sit and wait for all the gorgeous men and women to come and find me and give me some amazingly fabulous times.........................

(Only joking not really up myself in the least - just love being a wind up merchant xxx)

over a year ago

I knew you would pop up on this thread, go on post up yer thoughts

over a year ago

"Just sitting here grinning and keeping my thoughts to myself ............... xxx

Nice pins, nice rack, nice arse. Wanna swing wiv me and the missus? She don't think you exist and I knocked one out over ya pics so I'm not fussed either way! hehehe "

I'm choosing to assume that's a joke post !!!!!

over a year ago

I knew you would pop up on this thread, go on post up yer thoughts "

What are you trying to say about me lol !!!

over a year ago

Nice pins, nice rack, nice arse. Wanna swing wiv me and the missus? She don't think you exist and I knocked one out over ya pics so I'm not fussed either way! hehehe

I'm choosing to assume that's a joke post !!!!!"

Hell yeah! But.... nice pins, nice rack, nice arse, wanna swing wiv me and the missus hehehe

over a year ago

But as a single, bi female who does meet when the mood and the offer takes me I have no need to justify myself, or shout or holler about it lol.

I just sit and wait for all the gorgeous men and women to come and find me and give me some amazingly fabulous times.........................

(Only joking not really up myself in the least - just love being a wind up merchant xxx)"

It's those boots init, making you all so sure of yourself.

over a year ago

I'm choosing to assume that's a joke post !!!!!

Hell yeah! But.... nice pins, nice rack, nice arse, wanna swing wiv me and the missus hehehe "

We should talk............. xxxx

over a year ago

(Only joking not really up myself in the least - just love being a wind up merchant xxx)

It's those boots init, making you all so sure of yourself. "

You've caught me out, I'm nothing without the boots xx

over a year ago

I knew you would pop up on this thread, go on post up yer thoughts

What are you trying to say about me lol !!! "

I was waiting for some straight up replies from you but there you are sat on the fence

I'll keep watching (the thread yer pervs lol)

over a year ago

single bi yet to find one with out a fella with her

over a year ago

When I state im single on my profile I do mean just that, im quite single! I do meet but I guess im like the other REAL single bi fems, im choosey and that doesnt mean Im up my own butt, it just means that I know what I like and tend to head in that direction. This isnt something I do all the time either, just the odd time with the odd nice guy that I bloody wish would come my way!

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

If you feel that a profile has been set up as the wrong gender... hit the report button... we did it once and in a few minutes the profile had been corrected!

over a year ago

"

I was waiting for some straight up replies from you but there you are sat on the fence

I'll keep watching (the thread yer pervs lol)"

Not really sure what I can say ?

I AM single and have been for nearly 5 years. I have no boyfriend, husband, fuck buddy, it's just me.

As a single bi woman I do get a lot of mail, I don't have to go out and look I'm lucky. If I wanted to I could meet a different couple or man every night of the week, thats not bragging thats just how it is.

The point is, I have kids, I run my own business and I live in the middle of nowhere. My time away is precious and needs planning, so when I do arrange a meet its going to be with someone I really do want to meet.

I am choosey, I don't sleep with just anyone, I need to have a physical attraction as well as a connection mentally with someone. Therefore I like to chat and get to know someone a little first.

This is a very small part of my busy full life, a fabulous part but none the less not the be all and end all.

When someone comes along that takes my fancy, when a meeting can be arranged that is mutually agreeable, then bring on the fun. Until both those criteria are met, people can moan and groan as much as they like about the elusive single bi fem - and as I first said, I will sit here and grin and plan my next fabulous trip away with someone who hit the right note....................... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"

I AM single and have been for nearly 5 years. I have no boyfriend, husband, fuck buddy, it's just me.

As a single bi woman I do get a lot of mail, I don't have to go out and look I'm lucky. If I wanted to I could meet a different couple or man every night of the week, thats not bragging thats just how it is.

The point is, I have kids, I run my own business and I live in the middle of nowhere. My time away is precious and needs planning, so when I do arrange a meet its going to be with someone I really do want to meet.

I am choosey, I don't sleep with just anyone, I need to have a physical attraction as well as a connection mentally with someone. Therefore I like to chat and get to know someone a little first.

This is a very small part of my busy full life, a fabulous part but none the less not the be all and end all.

When someone comes along that takes my fancy, when a meeting can be arranged that is mutually agreeable, then bring on the fun. Until both those criteria are met, people can moan and groan as much as they like about the elusive single bi fem - and as I first said, I will sit here and grin and plan my next fabulous trip away with someone who hit the right note....................... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Good girl. Top answer! xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

When someone comes along that takes my fancy, when a meeting can be arranged that is mutually agreeable, then bring on the fun. Until both those criteria are met, people can moan and groan as much as they like about the elusive single bi fem - and as I first said, I will sit here and grin and plan my next fabulous trip away with someone who hit the right note....................... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

is that a G flat or an A major ( lol )

over a year ago

your never going to get a totally perfect site mixed reactions with all categories but come peeps posts like this just leads to bitching liven up its a swinging site smile be happy ignore the twats dump the timewasters use ur block button and have the time of ur life i am xxxxxxx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

in a perfect world every one would love everyone else,but this isn't a perfect world because we humans live in it, we are after all, all individuals with individual likes/dislikes,desire's,want's,need's,

to expect someone or anyone to want the same things is beyond reality, all you can do is hope that from the hunderd's of people you will be lucky enough to encounter throught your life span some will in fact share your ideals and want simular things to yourself too,

whether it's a brief encounter with a like minded person or a long term relationship, whats needed to maintain a balance is understanding,communication,respect,trust,and a willingness to allow each other the space to be themselves and have their own time too.

and to except that for every successful meeting your going to have half a dozen who will knock you back, it really is the nature of the beast,WE ARE HUMAN we have ideal's and each one of us is differnet, LIVE WITH IT, it's NEVER going to change no matter how much you debate it.

ok thats my opinion and view point, maybe i'm being a little too logical but hey it works for me

over a year ago

"

A WOMAN! IM SCARED!

*quickly sends out a 'lets fuck' email with penis photography attached then hides back in his cave*

over a year ago

"

A WOMAN! IM SCARED!

*quickly sends out a 'lets fuck' email with penis photography attached then hides back in his cave* "

Only gave my serious opinion cause I was asked for it lol - don't be scared I'm a pussy cat really ........... xx xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

A WOMAN! IM SCARED!

*quickly sends out a 'lets fuck' email with penis photography attached then hides back in his cave*

Only gave my serious opinion cause I was asked for it lol - don't be scared I'm a pussy cat really ........... xx xx"

they have sharp teeth and claws and can be very unpredictable too

over a year ago

"

A WOMAN! IM SCARED!

Only gave my serious opinion cause I was asked for it lol - don't be scared I'm a pussy cat really ........... xx xx"

Don't worry it was mainly a parody of most of the single guys on here. When they get DO get meets they chicken out back to their cave etc

Your reply was insightful and makes you my type so I hereby give you one free 'grope Mr O.' voucher for the haloween socials

over a year ago

"

woop woop tell ya what you can't argue with that, beauty of a answer

over a year ago

"

A WOMAN! IM SCARED!

Only gave my serious opinion cause I was asked for it lol - don't be scared I'm a pussy cat really ........... xx xx

Don't worry it was mainly a parody of most of the single guys on here. When they get DO get meets they chicken out back to their cave etc

Your reply was insightful and makes you my type so I hereby give you one free 'grope Mr O.' voucher for the haloween socials "

I will be most sure to bring it with me and make full use of it XXX

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

single, married, attactched, or any combination of the three, a woman is a woman no matter what her status,i for one think if she's honest and open about her status at the outset, then great,it's then down to her potential playmate at that time to make a choice.

this also applies in the reverse situation for males.

honesty is the key word in this situation, if all partisipant's are aware of the status of all involved then it's down to them where it goes.

each to their own and no two people are ever going to share the same view points on any given subject, but at least if it's in the open you have the right to say " thanks but no thanks".

again it's just my veiw point on what is sometimes a very debatetable subject matter.

so it's horse's for course's and long will it remain so.

swinging is akin to opening a box of chocolates there are going to be lots of nice things on offer but you'll only take out from the box those that you have a prefference for and leave the others for someone else

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We are lucky enough to know a few of these so-called "mythical" single bi-fems.

Without exception they are friendly and playful, and they have the pick of who they want to play with and when, cos they are so much in demand.

I dont know if its just us, but we have no problems getting playdates with them, but then we tend to go to lots of socials, and we like to stay friends with everyone we play with, the "fuck and run" scenario is not for us.

Maybe if people didnt get their panties in such a wad over "trophy hunting" for certain types of meets they might have more luck, we meet "people who we like" not "categories we want to fuck". Simples.

over a year ago

"we meet "people who we like" not "categories we want to fuck". Simples."

Love that xxx xxx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"we meet "people who we like" not "categories we want to fuck". Simples.

Love that xxx xxx"

Thanks, the truth often gets a great response. xxx

over a year ago

"

A WOMAN! IM SCARED!

Oi! Dont forget you have a scary Westie as well...Lol..

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and so am i!!

over a year ago

"we meet "people who we like" not "categories we want to fuck". Simples.

Love that xxx xxx"

Agreed. This is brilliant and is exactly how I feel as well.

Post new Message to Thread