Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your brilliant mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Smileyface

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I couldn't help myself.

over a year ago

"I couldn't help myself. "

I know you couldn't.

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your brilliant mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Smileyface"

love it

over a year ago

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your brilliant mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Smileyface love it "

Yeah!

over a year ago

I'm going to make myself a mug of tea.

over a year ago

"I couldn't help myself.

I know you couldn't."

You know me so well!

Goodnight Jim and all x

over a year ago

"I'm going to make myself a mug of tea."

Enjoy. I won't be silly. I will see myself out

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your brilliant mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Smileyface love it

Yeah!"

yep, the first bit. Made me chuckle

over a year ago

"I'm going to make myself a mug of tea.

Enjoy. I won't be silly. I will see myself out "

I hope you've got off.

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your brilliant mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Smileyface love it

Yeah! yep, the first bit. Made me chuckle "

I'm so cool.

over a year ago

I probably didn't need to do an extra time thread.

over a year ago

He didn't read the room. ^

over a year ago

"He didn't read the room. ^"

Read the room, buddy.

over a year ago

"He didn't read the room. ^

Read the room, buddy."

Soz.

over a year ago

Read the room, buddy.

Soz."

It's alright.

over a year ago

Read the room, buddy.

Soz.

It's alright."

Cool.

over a year ago

Read the room, buddy.

Soz.

It's alright.

Cool."

Good chat everyone.

over a year ago

Read the room, buddy.

Soz.

It's alright.

Cool.

Good chat everyone. "

This.

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Hahaha brilliant. You do make me laugh Jim

over a year ago

Hi Jim.

Did you feel the love today?

over a year ago

"Hahaha brilliant. You do make me laugh Jim "

over a year ago

"Hi Jim.

Did you feel the love today?"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and korma, Lorna. I did feel the love today. What did you and Ash do to celebrate Valentine's Day?

over a year ago

"Hi Jim.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and korma, Lorna. I did feel the love today. What did you and Ash do to celebrate Valentine's Day?"

Thats good.

We didn't really do anything, we had a nice dinner but didn't do card or gifts as we did that on Friday for our anniversary. X

By *rishManc123Man
over a year ago

Salford Quays

Only just coming accross this forum now..Ive been missing out lol

over a year ago

"Hi Jim.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and korma, Lorna. I did feel the love today. What did you and Ash do to celebrate Valentine's Day?

Thats good.

We didn't really do anything, we had a nice dinner but didn't do card or gifts as we did that on Friday for our anniversary. X"

You've got each other, everyday is Valentine's Day. x

over a year ago

"Only just coming accross this forum now..Ive been missing out lol"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Guernsey. Welcome to this nocturnal nonsense. Smileyface

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

coming on to say 'i love you' to my friends...hope you have all been well..big squishes xx

over a year ago

Guernsey lost his virginity with me. It was beautiful.

over a year ago

"coming on to say 'i love you' to my friends...hope you have all been well..big squishes xx"

Oh, Suzy. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Suzy. What a very nice surprise. I love you. x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"coming on to say 'i love you' to my friends...hope you have all been well..big squishes xx

Oh, Suzy. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Suzy. What a very nice surprise. I love you. x"

i love you too Jim xxx, how have you been?

over a year ago

"coming on to say 'i love you' to my friends...hope you have all been well..big squishes xx

Oh, Suzy. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Suzy. What a very nice surprise. I love you. x i love you too Jim xxx, how have you been? "

I'm okay, just about surviving. How about you, how are things with you? x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Oh, Suzy. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Suzy. What a very nice surprise. I love you. x i love you too Jim xxx, how have you been?

I'm okay, just about surviving. How about you, how are things with you? x"

soon be out and about again and spring will be here, people will be relieved and happy..it will make a nice vibe for the summer x the last few days i have been feeling well for my condition, the new moon brought the news my daughter will be getting her own place around beginning of april and my younger son got picked for a job out of 200+ applicants in an equine yard in surrey,(for former olympian so its a big deal..apparently) so as long as wages are right im sure he will be heading there in a month or so, giving me some breathing room to ponder things for myself

over a year ago

Oh, Suzy. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Suzy. What a very nice surprise. I love you. x i love you too Jim xxx, how have you been?

soon be out and about again and spring will be here, people will be relieved and happy..it will make a nice vibe for the summer x the last few days i have been feeling well for my condition, the new moon brought the news my daughter will be getting her own place around beginning of april and my younger son got picked for a job out of 200+ applicants in an equine yard in surrey,(for former olympian so its a big deal..apparently) so as long as wages are right im sure he will be heading there in a month or so, giving me some breathing room to ponder things for myself "

This is all very positive news. I'm happy to read it. It's about time you had some good in your little world.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

soon be out and about again and spring will be here, people will be relieved and happy..it will make a nice vibe for the summer x the last few days i have been feeling well for my condition, the new moon brought the news my daughter will be getting her own place around beginning of april and my younger son got picked for a job out of 200+ applicants in an equine yard in surrey,(for former olympian so its a big deal..apparently) so as long as wages are right im sure he will be heading there in a month or so, giving me some breathing room to ponder things for myself

This is all very positive news. I'm happy to read it. It's about time you had some good in your little world."

thank you very much..i think i was being taught patience with grace rather than frustration x im happy when my tribe is happy, its certainly a weight off my mind that things are finally starting to move for them x

how are things over your way?

over a year ago

On this day 2005 the website YouTube was launched in the USA.

over a year ago

This is all very positive news. I'm happy to read it. It's about time you had some good in your little world.thank you very much..i think i was being taught patience with grace rather than frustration x im happy when my tribe is happy, its certainly a weight off my mind that things are finally starting to move for them x

how are things over your way?"

Not much grace, more frustration at the moment. But who isn't frustrated at the moment. But, I had a lovely poem written for me today, technically yesterday, you get the idea. My mum had her letter inviting her to get vaccinated on Saturday. That's a relief. I'm looking forward to spring, I'll find some grace. x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

This is all very positive news. I'm happy to read it. It's about time you had some good in your little world.thank you very much..i think i was being taught patience with grace rather than frustration x im happy when my tribe is happy, its certainly a weight off my mind that things are finally starting to move for them x

Not much grace, more frustration at the moment. But who isn't frustrated at the moment. But, I had a lovely poem written for me today, technically yesterday, you get the idea. My mum had her letter inviting her to get vaccinated on Saturday. That's a relief. I'm looking forward to spring, I'll find some grace. x"

aww bless , im sorry you feel so tied down..and not in a good way you deserve a good poem and a smile and yes spring and daffodils and crocus will soon pop up and smile at you, making your world more joyful and colourful. i really hope your mum stays safe and well and you get to enjoy the wider world again really soon xx

over a year ago

On this day 1950 Walt Disney's Cinderella premiered in Boston. I'm almost certain that's Boston, Massachusetts, not Boston, Lincolnshire. But I do stand to be corrected, I am -Erect-Jim- after all .

over a year ago

Not much grace, more frustration at the moment. But who isn't frustrated at the moment. But, I had a lovely poem written for me today, technically yesterday, you get the idea. My mum had her letter inviting her to get vaccinated on Saturday. That's a relief. I'm looking forward to spring, I'll find some grace. xaww bless , im sorry you feel so tied down..and not in a good way you deserve a good poem and a smile and yes spring and daffodils and crocus will soon pop up and smile at you, making your world more joyful and colourful. i really hope your mum stays safe and well and you get to enjoy the wider world again really soon xx"

I like it when I see a flower smile at me.

x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Not much grace, more frustration at the moment. But who isn't frustrated at the moment. But, I had a lovely poem written for me today, technically yesterday, you get the idea. My mum had her letter inviting her to get vaccinated on Saturday. That's a relief. I'm looking forward to spring, I'll find some grace. xaww bless , im sorry you feel so tied down..and not in a good way you deserve a good poem and a smile and yes spring and daffodils and crocus will soon pop up and smile at you, making your world more joyful and colourful. i really hope your mum stays safe and well and you get to enjoy the wider world again really soon xx

x"

me too..i like growing stalks and flowers...

over a year ago

On this day 1965 John Lennon passed his driving test.

over a year ago

Not much grace, more frustration at the moment. But who isn't frustrated at the moment. But, I had a lovely poem written for me today, technically yesterday, you get the idea. My mum had her letter inviting her to get vaccinated on Saturday. That's a relief. I'm looking forward to spring, I'll find some grace. xaww bless , im sorry you feel so tied down..and not in a good way you deserve a good poem and a smile and yes spring and daffodils and crocus will soon pop up and smile at you, making your world more joyful and colourful. i really hope your mum stays safe and well and you get to enjoy the wider world again really soon xx

x me too..i like growing stalks and flowers... "

over a year ago

"Hi Jim.

Thats good.

We didn't really do anything, we had a nice dinner but didn't do card or gifts as we did that on Friday for our anniversary. X

You've got each other, everyday is Valentine's Day. x"

Yes it really is. X

over a year ago

On this day 1932 Eddie Eagan, member of the gold medal winning US 4-man bobsleigh team at Lake Placid (I actually didn't know Lake Placid is a real place. Everyday is a school day, if you're a twonk like me) became the first Olympian to win gold medals at summer and winter Games. Having won a boxing gold medal in Antwerp 1920.

over a year ago

He's a twerp. ^

over a year ago

"Hi Jim.

Thats good.

You've got each other, everyday is Valentine's Day. x

Yes it really is. X"

over a year ago

On this day 1936 Adolf Hitler announced the construction of the Volkswagen Beetle.

over a year ago

On this day 2003 millions of people around the world take to the streets to protest against the Iraq war.

over a year ago

On this day 1965 the red maple leaf flag became the official flag of Canada.

over a year ago

Morning/evening Jim

over a year ago

On this day 1998 The Angel of the North by Antony Gormley was installed in Gateshead.

over a year ago

"Morning/evening Jim "

Have you just woken up?

over a year ago

I'm assuming you've just woken up, Seb. Good moooooooooooooooooooorning, Seb. Smileyface

over a year ago

It's Matt Groening's birthday today. Happy birthday, Matt!

over a year ago

It's Jane Seymour's birthday today. Happy birthday, Jane!

over a year ago

It's Megan Thee Stallion's birthday today. Happy birthday, Meg!

over a year ago

On this day last year we lost Caroline Flack.

over a year ago

On this day 1965 we lost Nat King Cole.

over a year ago

I'm talking to myself.

over a year ago

"I'm talking to myself."

Shut it, Four Eyes.

over a year ago

I'm listening, Jim x

over a year ago

"I'm listening, Jim x"

Good mooooooooooooorning, Tess. You did a good job yesterday. x

over a year ago

"I'm listening, Jim x

Good mooooooooooooorning, Tess. You did a good job yesterday. x"

Thankyou sweetheart, it was fun, lovely to see so much thought and creativity amongst the lounge dwellers!

I am stressing so cant sleep

over a year ago

It's only ³¹³ days until Christmas.

over a year ago

"I'm listening, Jim x

Thankyou sweetheart, it was fun, lovely to see so much thought and creativity amongst the lounge dwellers!

I am stressing so cant sleep"

Anything you want to talk about?

over a year ago

"I'm listening, Jim x

Anything you want to talk about?"

Its my good friends' birthday this weekend, and I want to see him but I really cant.

Logistically imoossible, even if there wasnt a panny d in the way

over a year ago

"I'm listening, Jim x

Its my good friends' birthday this weekend, and I want to see him but I really cant.

Logistically imoossible, even if there wasnt a panny d in the way "

That sucks. But, we live in the modern world. We have the gift of video calls. Which is better than nothing.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Video calls are better than that post. ^

over a year ago

"I'm listening, Jim x

That sucks. But, we live in the modern world. We have the gift of video calls. Which is better than nothing."

This is true. I dont know why I am wrestling with it really, I already know the answer, I just dont like it.

Lets hope brighter skies are ahead?

Thankyou for listening Jim, big hug

over a year ago

"Video calls are better than that post. ^"

A lampost would be better than that post!

over a year ago

"I'm listening, Jim x

That sucks. But, we live in the modern world. We have the gift of video calls. Which is better than nothing.

This is true. I dont know why I am wrestling with it really, I already know the answer, I just dont like it.

Lets hope brighter skies are ahead?

Thankyou for listening Jim, big hug "

We're another day closer to better times. x

over a year ago

"Video calls are better than that post. ^

A lampost would be better than that post!"

over a year ago

I think I might try and sleep a little more, arent you tired Jim?

over a year ago

"I think I might try and sleep a little more, arent you tired Jim?"

My body clock is very wonky. Go and get a bit of sleep.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/02/21 05:49:23]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/02/21 05:49:18]

over a year ago

"I think I might try and sleep a little more, arent you tired Jim?

Thanks Jim, sending boobie hugs your way (.)(.) "

Nice.

over a year ago

My body clock is very wonky. Go and get a bit of sleep."

ThanksJim, sending boobie hugs yourway(.)(.)

over a year ago

ThanksJim, sending boobie hugs yourway(.)(.) "

Cant have them boobs on different lines!!

over a year ago

ThanksJim, sending boobie hugs yourway(.)(.) "

I'll take two boobie hugs.

over a year ago

ThanksJim, sending boobie hugs yourway(.)(.)

Cant have them boobs on different lines!! "

over a year ago

Happy Monday, twist your melons.

over a year ago

"I'm talking to myself."

You are talking to masses of invisible friends

over a year ago

Here's one I prepared earlier.

over a year ago

Hey

over a year ago

"Here's one I prepared earlier."

Not sure if you need a new one ?

over a year ago

"Here's one I prepared earlier.

Not sure if you need a new one ? "

I thought it best not to waste internet paper. Plus it gives people another chance to read yesterday's monologue.

over a year ago

I think Ace is at Brother Dave's.

over a year ago

"I think Ace is at Brother Dave's."

And Margot Robbie stars as Tonya

over a year ago

"I think Ace is at Brother Dave's.

And Margot Robbie stars as Tonya"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

Dave is in bed cos he's taking me to have ma jab later

over a year ago

Dave is in bed cos he's taking me to have ma jab later "

That's good news. You might have to spend some more time in bed if you have the Oxford jab though.

over a year ago

Dave is in bed cos he's taking me to have ma jab later "

Covid one?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

That's good news. You might have to spend some more time in bed if you have the Oxford jab though."

Feck off, we're not going all the way to Oxford for it

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Covid one? "

Yeah Covid-23, I'm ahead of the game

over a year ago

Covid one?

Yeah Covid-23, I'm ahead of the game "

Haha.. as usual. good luck !

over a year ago

That's good news. You might have to spend some more time in bed if you have the Oxford jab though.

Feck off, we're not going all the way to Oxford for it "

Where will you go?

over a year ago

Covid one?

Yeah Covid-23, I'm ahead of the game "

No you're not. You're behind your clock.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Where will you go?"

Only at Pride Park, it was one of the first national centres to be opened in England

over a year ago

Where will you go?

Only at Pride Park, it was one of the first national centres to be opened in England "

Pride.

over a year ago

over a year ago

""

What's with the ducks ?

over a year ago

"

What's with the ducks ?"

I just like ducks.

over a year ago

"

What's with the ducks ?

I just like ducks."

I have something for you then

over a year ago

What has she got for me? ^

over a year ago

Here's one I prepared earlier.

over a year ago

I'm making another mug of tea.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I'm making another mug of tea."

Go on then...I will have a cuppa with you

over a year ago

"I'm making another mug of tea.

Go on then...I will have a cuppa with you "

How do you take it?

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Fuck me, woken up by the effing rain!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Fuck me, woken up by the effing rain!!!!!!"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, PP. It must be heavy.

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

"Fuck me, woken up by the effing rain!!!!!!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, PP. It must be heavy."

Didn't help falling asleep with the light on either or wanting a pee, but yeah it was heavy and effing stopped now

over a year ago

Didn't help falling asleep with the light on either or wanting a pee, but yeah it was heavy and effing stopped now "

Have you pee'd?

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I'm making another mug of tea.

Go on then...I will have a cuppa with you

How do you take it?"

Am a hardened coffee drinker but occasionally go for a tea. Black, no sugar please

over a year ago

She's sweet enough. ^

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Didn't help falling asleep with the light on either or wanting a pee, but yeah it was heavy and effing stopped now

Have you pee'd?"

over a year ago

Good reading effort Jim

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Night folks...my bed is a calling to me

over a year ago

Have you pee'd?

"

Now get into bed and get yourself off.

over a year ago

"Good reading effort Jim "

over a year ago

"Night folks...my bed is a calling to me"

Sweet dreams. x

over a year ago

over a year ago

It’s quiet in here. I’ve missed the nocturnal part of this thread, haven’t I?

Post new Message to Thread