Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hung

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who's going to be watching this new series tonight ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

whats it about? Never heard of it!

over a year ago

If its about hung men, Shaz will already of spotted it and set it to record!

But nope, no idea what its about, going to google it lol

Tony

over a year ago

Plot

Hung follows Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane), an unhappy and financially strapped history teacher and basketball coach at a suburban Detroit high school. He's also the father of twin teenagers (Charlie Saxton and Sianoa Smit-McPhee) who are currently living with their remarried mother (Anne Heche). After a fire destroyed the childhood home Ray still owns and lived in, he was without many options. With the help of a friend, Tanya (Jane Adams), Ray decides to turn his large penis into an opportunity to make money. The episodes center around Ray's attempts to maintain a "normal" life while starting his business as a male prostitute.

[edit]

Production

The show's pilot is directed by filmmaker Alexander Payne. Payne serves as executive producer along with Lipkin, Burson, and Blueprint Entertainment. Lipkin and Burson’s script was the first major purchase by the network’s new entertainment president Sue Naegle in April 2008. This move led the writers to immediately work on five more episodes for the series, a total of ten episodes. On December 18, 2008, it was announced HBO picked up the dark comedy. The show's first season ran from June 28, 2009 to September 13, 2009. On July 30, 2009, it was announced that HBO had renewed the series for a second season set to air Summer 2010.

The theme song for Hung is "I'll Be Your Man" by The Black Keys.[1]

over a year ago

No guy should watch it, will just make you feel inadiquit

over a year ago

not my cup of tea so i wont be watching it

over a year ago

i'd watch it, but im d*unk n tired so im havin an early night before i start posting rubbish tripe lol

over a year ago

"i'd watch it, but im d*unk n tired so im havin an early night before i start posting rubbish tripe lol

"

Yep, Sharon already new it was on and is set to record at 1.30 lol

over a year ago

Just started here on it but wont spoil for you lol

over a year ago

Go Wolves and watch the kidney stone

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I'll just add that I ummm errr aquired the first series a while ago. Its funny and sometimes serious, but like anything from the U.S. If you are expecting to see large appendages, in fact anything at all sexual you will be dissapointed. There was more goings on in Sex and the City then this series.

Post new Message to Thread