Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A second class ride...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...Is better than a first class walk.

What would you draw the line at?

Would you sooner walk or have a ride in the motor you hate the most?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends how far the walk was

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Depends how far i had to go,

I dont think i have a moter i hate, well not enough to refuse a lift if it was pouring down with rain

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Depends on how much of a hurry I am in. having said that if I was in a serious hurry I would not use a french car as you will ultimately end up walking at some point.

over a year ago

did a 26 mile walkathon back in may and i ended up exactly where i started so it did'nt benefit me at all moral of the story never refuse a lift as missing toe nails and blisters may ensue

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Depends on how much of a hurry I am in. having said that if I was in a serious hurry I would not use a french car as you will ultimately end up walking at some point."

profusley innacurate.

having had as many french cars as other countries makes, and they were no less reliable as any others.

maybe, as has been said time and again on these forums, it was your selection process.

i also dont have a car i dont like, just the person that drives them, and that would probably be enough to walk, tbh.

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"Depends on how much of a hurry I am in. having said that if I was in a serious hurry I would not use a french car as you will ultimately end up walking at some point.

profusley innacurate.

having had as many french cars as other countries makes, and they were no less reliable as any others.

maybe, as has been said time and again on these forums, it was your selection process.

i also dont have a car i dont like, just the person that drives them, and that would probably be enough to walk, tbh."

I work on cars day in day out and trust me French cars are the most unrelialbe by a country mile.

over a year ago

I once had a Fiat Multipla and my son and his pals used to slide down or bend over so they couldn't be seen in it, they were that embarrassed by how it looked ..... didn't ever occur to them to walk though.

Have to admit though, it was the ugliest car I ever owned.

over a year ago

"I once had a Fiat Multipla and my son and his pals used to slide down or bend over so they couldn't be seen in it, they were that embarrassed by how it looked ..... didn't ever occur to them to walk though.

Have to admit though, it was the ugliest car I ever owned. "

we have similar, one nice car one not so nice car, daughter always moans about the not so nice car, but when asked if she would rather walk..........

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

French cars are merde

over a year ago

Some of the minicabs I've been in have made me wish I'd walked

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I'd walk, if it was a Ford Edsel!

over a year ago

"...Is better than a first class walk.

What would you draw the line at?

Would you sooner walk or have a ride in the motor you hate the most?"

Better to walk than have a second class anything.

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

Bought a plastic pig a bit back for a bit of fun, heard all the jests, gone along with them all, but after giving a few mates a lift in it they refuse to go near it now, seems its a lot faster than they thought it would be!

over a year ago

" Bought a plastic pig a bit back for a bit of fun, heard all the jests, gone along with them all, but after giving a few mates a lift in it they refuse to go near it now, seems its a lot faster than they thought it would be!

"

.... did you try to topple it over when cornering then?

over a year ago

" Bought a plastic pig a bit back for a bit of fun, heard all the jests, gone along with them all, but after giving a few mates a lift in it they refuse to go near it now, seems its a lot faster than they thought it would be!

.... did you try to topple it over when cornering then? "

What the heck is a plastic pig?!

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

.... did you try to topple it over when cornering then? "

They are surprising stable, you can really throw them around. Great fun if the passenger hasn't been in one before!

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

What the heck is a plastic pig?!"

robin reliant

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

robin reliant"

Or even a Reliant Robin!!

over a year ago

robin reliant

Or even a Reliant Robin!!"

not great in the snow though when the front wheel gets stuck in a rut - and u can only go the way the rut goes ..............

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

Oooohh!! A pig in the snow is great fun!!! Almost as much fun as a Moggie 1000!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" Oooohh!! A pig in the snow is great fun!!! Almost as much fun as a Moggie 1000!"

Not as much fun as a powerful rwd with an auto box

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

" Oooohh!! A pig in the snow is great fun!!! Almost as much fun as a Moggie 1000!

Not as much fun as a powerful rwd with an auto box "

Yes, a 3 litre Capri or Scimitar would be just right for that.

Wonderful motors.

over a year ago

yeah i have a powerful rear wheel drive and its motionless from the first flakes of snow untill its all melted away.................hopeless lol

Post new Message to Thread