Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Older more Mature women

Jump to newest

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Dont know bout other women my age but i hate it when i get a message saying hi i into older women fancy a meet i know i am older dont need reminding what do other women feel or is it just me in denial .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its an insensitive thing for a guy to say age is just a number

over a year ago

Im feel the same... Funny when the gut is like a couple of years younger..

over a year ago

I'm older than everyone anyway .... why tell me what is obvious, you wouldn't mail me if you were into 20 somethings now would you?

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

we all gotta get older aint we and it does put me off a bit why mention we older we know . yes u r right it isnt nice is it shame on them ..

over a year ago

I'm still in my 30s, just about, and I have had loads of messages from guys in their 20s and early 30s saying how they like older women.

It's even better when they tell me they're into older, large women!

I feel like replying that sorry, I'm not into tactless children.

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

its so damn annoying i find it a real put off u so right typical message hi r u into younger men as i really like older bigger / curvy women fancy a meet ... lol as if that would work

over a year ago

When talking about "older women" I prefer the term woman, age has never really been a big deciding factor on if I find some one attractive.

By *quarius tvTV/TS
over a year ago

ballymena

Ur in denial huni lol the term is experianced female r cougar if ur lookin for the exp virale gent hope that makes sence lol age is but a no and ur only as old as the man r gal ur feeling xx

over a year ago

DOH, Age is but a number, we cant help who or what we like.

I gather its the same as being called a BBW, MILF, GILF etc.

I thought women would find it more like a 'compliment', to get a younger guy interested in the

'More mature woman'??

I guess im wrong now in thinking it or even trying to pay a woman that kind of interest or even comment??

Keeps mouth tightly Zipped from now on. lol.

Some people like it others dont I guess.

over a year ago

i find that age is a huge thing with most people on here , the single girls put an age limit of say 40 for a guy, yet will meet couples of 50, hows that work

over a year ago

"Dont know bout other women my age but i hate it when i get a message saying hi i into older women fancy a meet i know i am older dont need reminding what do other women feel or is it just me in denial ..... "

nah i dont like it either, i also hate being referred to as a MILF or cougar, it just makes me shudder

over a year ago

Doesn't really bother me too much but what does get me is .... 'You look great!.....for your age' pmsl Grrrrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"Dont know bout other women my age but i hate it when i get a message saying hi i into older women fancy a meet i know i am older dont need reminding what do other women feel or is it just me in denial ..... "

Oh Im with you on this one

over a year ago

"DOH, Age is but a number, we cant help who or what we like.

I thought women would find it more like a 'compliment', to get a younger guy interested in the

'More mature woman'??

I guess im wrong now in thinking it or even trying to pay a woman that kind of interest or even comment??

"

I' guess if you were just to say 'i like you' that would be enough ...ive never felt the need to say to someone omg your pecs are just what im into, lets meet lol .....refer to the person not just one aspect?

over a year ago

It seems to be the overwhelming opinion on this thread that we women don't like being referred to as 'older'.

Take notice youngsters or you're unlikely to experience the pleasure

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I don't see what all the fuss is about, if a woman is confident in herself and her body then a simple reference to her being an 'older woman' is hardly an insult.....not to me anyway, but then again I don't have any hang ups over my age.

'Older Woman' and proud of it....

over a year ago

50 isn't old anyway, 70 more like

over a year ago

'More mature woman'??

"

just as a matter of interest why would you think a woman would find it a compliment if she gets a message from a guy cause hes young?

A nice message from a nice guy is a compliment regardless of his age and i would him sooner just send me a mesage as a person and not bring my age into it

To be honest when guys say things like it should be a compliment when a young guy mails me or they feel the need to mention age i offen wonder if what they are really thinking is because im older i'll be more greatful therefor easier to meet

I will meet younger guys but i wont meet younger guys who send me mail asking if i like young guys of call me a MILF etc, just mail me and talk to me like you would if you mailed a woman your own age, i have set a age range on my profile so long as they are within it there should be no need to ask if i will like them based on my age

over a year ago

Hence I have the message filters on which eliminates those messages

Something I do find amusing is the 40 yr old man looking for the older woman or cougar, does that mean he is looking for someone in their 60's or 70's

over a year ago

'More mature woman'??

I' guess if you were just to say 'i like you' that would be enough ...ive never felt the need to say to someone omg your pecs are just what im into, lets meet lol .....refer to the person not just one aspect? "

And what's wrong with complimenting someone on their pecs

over a year ago

What made me smile once was a message from a guy saying he liked mature women and he was a year younger than me.

I'm not keen on it really, not bewcause I have hang ups about my age, I'm not exactly old, but the fact that men find the need to say it. Its almost as if the sentence 'I love older women' is meant to make one feel over excited and happy to oblige their fantasy.

over a year ago

"Ur in denial huni lol the term is experianced female r cougar if ur lookin for the exp virale gent hope that makes sence lol age is but a no and ur only as old as the man r gal ur feeling xx"

On the other hand, a cougar is someone who actively looks for younger guys, not all older women look for younger guys and just because a man is in his 40's or older doesn't mean he isn't virile does it

over a year ago

Kinky-

Is that a compliment or ........... other?? lol

over a year ago

"its so damn annoying i find it a real put off u so right typical message hi r u into younger men as i really like older bigger / curvy women fancy a meet ... lol as if that would work "

absolutely as age and size shouldn't come into it, attraction should

over a year ago

"i find that age is a huge thing with most people on here , the single girls put an age limit of say 40 for a guy, yet will meet couples of 50, hows that work "

Am confused, if someone has an age limit of 40 that means they are not interested in anyone under 40 and only interested in those above 40 so therefore 50 is fine?

over a year ago

"i find that age is a huge thing with most people on here , the single girls put an age limit of say 40 for a guy, yet will meet couples of 50, hows that work

Am confused, if someone has an age limit of 40 that means they are not interested in anyone under 40 and only interested in those above 40 so therefore 50 is fine?"

i think you either misread it or i didnt put it over correctly, what i mean, it they have a maximum age of up to 40 on there profile to meet, yet have met couples above that age limiut they have set, its often happened to me when ive messgaed them, usually the message bsack is your to old lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Worst message i've ever recieved was ,

' I've always wanted to fuck an older fat woman, what are you doing later?'

Is is really the height of sophistication and maturity to shoulder this type of behaviour from one human being to another.

I'm well aware of who I am and it is one hell of a lot more than the number of years i've lived on the planet added to my total weight.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

'More mature woman'??

"

Please answer this. Don't overlook it. It's been asked before on this thread.

WHY do you consider it a compliment for a younger man to send a message to an older woman?

Or as you put it ...you think a woman would take it as a compliment to get a message from a younger guy....

Why ?

over a year ago

"its so damn annoying i find it a real put off u so right typical message hi r u into younger men as i really like older bigger / curvy women fancy a meet ... lol as if that would work "
I must get every-week over 50 or more letters saying ooo you don't look your age .. so i now say 40s in my profile have them gessing .. its just a number i am more then that . lol... a person.

over a year ago

"Worst message i've ever recieved was ,

' I've always wanted to fuck an older fat woman, what are you doing later?'

Is is really the height of sophistication and maturity to shoulder this type of behaviour from one human being to another.

i hope you replied to him in the appropriate way

I'm well aware of who I am and it is one hell of a lot more than the number of years i've lived on the planet added to my total weight. "

over a year ago

"i find that age is a huge thing with most people on here , the single girls put an age limit of say 40 for a guy, yet will meet couples of 50, hows that work

Am confused, if someone has an age limit of 40 that means they are not interested in anyone under 40 and only interested in those above 40 so therefore 50 is fine?

i think you either misread it or i didnt put it over correctly, what i mean, it they have a maximum age of up to 40 on there profile to meet, yet have met couples above that age limiut they have set, its often happened to me when ive messgaed them, usually the message bsack is your to old lol "

I think its a bit of both but gotcha now. Remember though if people go to clubs and chat to someone and get on, that is the reason there maybe a meet with someone older than their limit on here, perhaps they were being polite ish with you

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Got to nip out to the docs....

Will look for naughtyguy's reason when I get back .... i'm interested in the thinking behind it.

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

i just find that some men personaly in my opinion plus by the looks of the comments on here do sometimes put there size 10 boots in it when they need to remark about us women been older if it didnt matter why mention it .... like someone else said it like we should be grateful and do they think easier to pull or less likely to get attatched or do they just get it wrong i had one messaged me said hi you look hot for your age i would give u one why did he say for my age ? and should i just smile fall on my back and be grateful they dont even take time to wanna chat most the time., but on a plus there are some very nice men with people skills and genuine on here ...

over a year ago

id relish it with jam on top, take the compliments we are going to be old wrinkly before we know it, enjoy

over a year ago

i think you either misread it or i didnt put it over correctly, what i mean, it they have a maximum age of up to 40 on there profile to meet, yet have met couples above that age limiut they have set, its often happened to me when ive messgaed them, usually the message bsack is your to old lol

I think its a bit of both but gotcha now. Remember though if people go to clubs and chat to someone and get on, that is the reason there maybe a meet with someone older than their limit on here, perhaps they were being polite ish with you "

maybe they have, but i dont think thats the case , hmmm polite eh, id hate them when there note being quite as polite lol

over a year ago

'More mature woman'??

"

By all means show interest but be interested in the woman, not her age. She's a person, not a size, or an age.

Some guys come across as though they want to play with an older woman and any older woman would do; as though all are interchangeable. Surely you can see why that isn't flattering?

Compliment their attractiveness, or something in their profile. Tell them they look great in the photo in which they are wearing the red lingerie set, or whatever. Don't come across as though their age is what you are attracted to, rather than them.

over a year ago

I think in all fairness, it is often naivety on the part of the sender in thinking that they are actually complimenting you.

They believe that by referencing the parts you may be conscious of that you may be put at ease by the fact that they are OK with it.

It's a twisted logic.

I get it from people who say things like 'I fancy fat guys' despite themselves being athletic.

It is a twisted logic, but being honest, I would sooner have that logic than 'size, age, shape etc doesn't matter' because that suggests to me that they'd shag anybody - and I'm not just anybody

over a year ago

Granny- I wasnt trying to make my point personal, just thought I was putting my 2 cents worth in. I havent anything against age, race, size or that an older person feels like WOW a younger guy likes the look or wants to fuck you to make you feel wanted or needed, nor that I would ever think or say to anyone that older & maybe larger sized women would should feel that IF this is the persons preferance its not a matter of desperation, if you know what I mean?? People 'In general' should feel gd within themselves, age size race etc. We cant help kinda stereotyping people or giving them pet names ( or whatever there called eg. MILF GILF etc. ) Ok. Im quite happy saying what I do or dont like, If a lady takes things personal, I cant help that, if they take it in there stride alls gd, if they take it anyother way, im sure they would comment OR msg me saying WTF you on or id get blocked!!

over a year ago

'More mature woman'??

By all means show interest but be interested in the woman, not her age. She's a person, not a size, or an age.

Some guys come across as though they want to play with an older woman and any older woman would do; as though all are interchangeable. Surely you can see why that isn't flattering?

Compliment their attractiveness, or something in their profile. Tell them they look great in the photo in which they are wearing the red lingerie set, or whatever. Don't come across as though their age is what you are attracted to, rather than them."

I sometimes feel I'm just another 'to do' on their tick list like shag a gilf/milf/bi/black/asian/bbw.

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Does not bother me one bit. i wear the bbw and milf hats with pride.

My preference is the young toyboys who I can minipulate and tell them what I want from them. Hubby once told me its a right of passage for a late teen early twenties guy to have a sexual expierience with a hot older women.

I refer to them as toyboys mr calls them my boytoys so since i refer to them that way would not worry about them calling me milf etc.

Id rather at the start know that they were realy into to a sexy older women and those lines gives it away for me.

Age is but a no and as quoted before ur only as old as the man u feel so am currently 19 and he is just devine worships me in every way

over a year ago

If more than one lady takes something personally perhaps you need to rethink your approach rather than blaming them.

Basically you think younger is more appealing and attractive than older, hence thinking an older person should be flattered by the attentions of a younger one. So, what is it about older that you like given that you clearly think younger is "better".

over a year ago

'More mature woman'??

Compliment their attractiveness, or something in their profile. Tell them they look great in the photo in which they are wearing the red lingerie set, or whatever. Don't come across as though their age is what you are attracted to, rather than them."

well put ... we are more then a number but it do come across from alot they would make do with who ever as long as older , maybe a mum thing .. and they need showing what to do . lol maybe thats IT ,

over a year ago

" ........ Hubby once told me its a right of passage for a late teen early twenties guy to have a sexual expierience with a hot older women.

"

...... hence my feeling just another tick on their 'to do' list.

over a year ago

Maybe younger guys should consider it a compliment that a lady with so much more life experience and knowledge sees him as interesting enough to spare him some of her time and attention.

over a year ago

I admit, and I am sure many lady full members would agree that I browse / perve, whatever you wanna call it, there profile quite alot.

Yes I have only been here several months, I have only had a couple of meets.

Yes I do change / update my profile & pics quite often, even if my profile goes from a few lines to like a dull boring, drab book and the pictures are the same ones just swopped around ( personal / private / friends etc. )

I try to fit & join in with most people, I have a varied friends list, so im not judgemental in any ways, I, like many people have my own opinion and was just sharing it with others, its kinda what the whole 'swinging scene' is isnt it?

Or have i just opened up a whole new can of worms?

Ps. Gwen Im sure we've chatted exchanged words etc in the past, but I still have to say

'I think your gorgeous' X.

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

"My preference is the young toyboys who I can minipulate and tell them what I want from them. Hubby once told me its a right of passage for a late teen early twenties guy to have a sexual expierience with a hot older women."

as an eighteen year old student and my thirtysix year old landlady.......memory will last for ever

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Im feel the same... Funny when the gut is like a couple of years younger.. "

Single gut or a couple of guts?

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

From previous threads it's clear that the majority of swinging women do not like to be categorized in the way that milf or cougar categorizes them.

So guys who.persist in looking for cougars and milfs in the face of this should really try the sites designed for that. They do exist. And the women on there are all happy with the labels as they chose to be on that site.

Personally I prefer it when someone has read my profile, looked at my pics and then decided that all of it appeals to them. Mailing me because my age or size appeals and not looking at everything else that I am is just as bad as getting messages from people who have obviously just looked at pics and mailed me.

I am not a number! I am a person!

over a year ago

It is just plain rude to assume that once a woman gets to a certain age she becomes old. It's plainly ridiculous. Some women are very young for their age. The word cougar is incredibly offensive to me and when someone says they love older women I just cringe.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Granny- I wasnt trying to make my point personal, just thought I was putting my 2 cents worth in. I havent anything against age, race, size or that an older person feels like WOW a younger guy likes the look or wants to fuck you to make you feel wanted or needed, nor that I would ever think or say to anyone that older & maybe larger sized women would should feel that IF this is the persons preferance its not a matter of desperation, if you know what I mean?? People 'In general' should feel gd within themselves, age size race etc. We cant help kinda stereotyping people or giving them pet names ( or whatever there called eg. MILF GILF etc. ) Ok. Im quite happy saying what I do or dont like, If a lady takes things personal, I cant help that, if they take it in there stride alls gd, if they take it anyother way, im sure they would comment OR msg me saying WTF you on or id get blocked!!"

Thanks.

I didn't think your comment was personal at all. Why would I ?

I asked why you think women should take it as a compliment.

Thanks for trying to explain xxx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"id relish it with jam on top, take the compliments we are going to be old wrinkly before we know it, enjoy"

By that sort of reasoning we should all fuck anything that moves and maybe some things that don't cos we will all be old n wrinkly one day......take what we can get.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"id relish it with jam on top, take the compliments we are going to be old wrinkly before we know it, enjoy

By that sort of reasoning we should all fuck anything that moves and maybe some things that don't cos we will all be old n wrinkly one day......take what we can get. "

I take what I can get! But there are so many offers for single women that I'm selective about it!!! That's the bit that generates all the "where are all the milfs/cougars/sexy older women" threads - they're all off f*cking like bunnies with their preferred type of men who haven't offended them by labelling them

over a year ago

"id relish it with jam on top, take the compliments we are going to be old wrinkly before we know it, enjoy

By that sort of reasoning we should all fuck anything that moves and maybe some things that don't cos we will all be old n wrinkly one day......take what we can get. "

Thought that was your motto anyway granny.

You must have flattened some grass in your time seeing as you are a veteran swinger.

Then again, would you be classed as an antique or vintage swinger?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I totally get where you are coming from and it has nothing to do with being in denial about your age. I think it has everything to do with being "selected" based on your age rather than you personality, looks, sexiness etc. I would not, on principle, meet anybody who selects me based on my age - its a bit boring and unappreciative of who I am.

over a year ago

"It is just plain rude to assume that once a woman gets to a certain age she becomes old. It's plainly ridiculous. Some women are very young for their age. The word cougar is incredibly offensive to me and when someone says they love older women I just cringe."

Women think the same of guys on here as well, as they say many a good tune played on an old fiddle lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It is just plain rude to assume that once a woman gets to a certain age she becomes old. It's plainly ridiculous. Some women are very young for their age. The word cougar is incredibly offensive to me and when someone says they love older women I just cringe.

Women think the same of guys on here as well, as they say many a good tune played on an old fiddle lol "

Very true lol and I personally like mature blokes however, I would not send a message to the tune "Hey I fancy the silverfox in you"

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"It is just plain rude to assume that once a woman gets to a certain age she becomes old. It's plainly ridiculous. Some women are very young for their age. The word cougar is incredibly offensive to me and when someone says they love older women I just cringe."
Yes! an English woman of a certain age as the song by the Divine Comedy reminds us

over a year ago

Not sure if anybody else sees it the same way but I find that age, maturity and experience are three totally different things.

Let's face it, we have all seen older women dressed and acting like they are eighteen and also younger women who are mature and know what they like.

If there is a spark...well

over a year ago

"It is just plain rude to assume that once a woman gets to a certain age she becomes old. It's plainly ridiculous. Some women are very young for their age. The word cougar is incredibly offensive to me and when someone says they love older women I just cringe.

Women think the same of guys on here as well, as they say many a good tune played on an old fiddle lol Very true lol and I personally like mature blokes however, I would not send a message to the tune "Hey I fancy the silverfox in you" "

Haha, have you been peeking lol, and you can call me what you want lol, im thick skinned

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Not sure if anybody else sees it the same way but I find that age, maturity and experience are three totally different things.

Let's face it, we have all seen older women dressed and acting like they are eighteen and also younger women who are mature and know what they like.

If there is a spark...well "

Absolutely spot on

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Women think the same of guys on here as well, as they say many a good tune played on an old fiddle lol Very true lol and I personally like mature blokes however, I would not send a message to the tune "Hey I fancy the silverfox in you"

Haha, have you been peeking lol, and you can call me what you want lol, im thick skinned "

Might just take you up on that

over a year ago

"Not sure if anybody else sees it the same way but I find that age, maturity and experience are three totally different things.

If there is a spark...well Absolutely spot on "

Are you mature, experienced and sparky

over a year ago

Women think the same of guys on here as well, as they say many a good tune played on an old fiddle lol Very true lol and I personally like mature blokes however, I would not send a message to the tune "Hey I fancy the silverfox in you"

Haha, have you been peeking lol, and you can call me what you want lol, im thick skinned Might just take you up on that "

be my guest , i do get down to birmingham a lot with work

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

If there is a spark...well Absolutely spot on

Are you mature, experienced and sparky "

How is your voltmeter?;-)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Haha, have you been peeking lol, and you can call me what you want lol, im thick skinned Might just take you up on that

be my guest , i do get down to birmingham a lot with work "

Would you be bringing that with you?

over a year ago

Haha, have you been peeking lol, and you can call me what you want lol, im thick skinned Might just take you up on that

be my guest , i do get down to birmingham a lot with work Would you be bringing that with you?"

i work alone lol, but for fun i do have a friend lol

By *quarius tvTV/TS
over a year ago

ballymena

Its nt silver fox its artic blond lol i dnt think its an age thingy its more of choice of words if u look gud happy content why nt take the compliment regardless of ones age and stop confusion guys dnt talk wit there brains well nt all so choose wisely lol x

over a year ago

If there is a spark...well Absolutely spot on

Are you mature, experienced and sparky How is your voltmeter?;-)"

Currently lacking a socket

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well ive got the mentality of an 8 year old.

Seriously im just me, i dont have an old outlook, i tend to get on with guys a bit younger than me cause i think guys mature earlier, i dont mean when their 18 but when they hit 30+. Which is strange as im with an older guy, but then he has the mentality of a 10 year old

over a year ago

ANy guy who toes the mature line should be met by you and your platic friends.

He should know full well the older lady would like to peg a young man up his anus. He wont forget that anytime soon believe me.

over a year ago

If men go on about age i dont mail back. As if i meet them i would be thinking about that ... and would put me off ... Get some saying how would you like a 20s year old man in your bed.. i say i get offers all the times 20s nothing new , lol.

over a year ago

"we all gotta get older aint we and it does put me off a bit why mention we older we know . yes u r right it isnt nice is it shame on them .. "

I reply would you ask for older cheese at the deli counter..

By *ukus 62Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"I'm still in my 30s, just about, and I have had loads of messages from guys in their 20s and early 30s saying how they like older women.

It's even better when they tell me they're into older, large women!

I feel like replying that sorry, I'm not into tactless children."

that is the reply they get from me

over a year ago

I'd never say that to any woman! Then again, since people always think I'm older than I am anyway, if I said 'do you fancy being fucked by a younger guy' the reply would likely be 'Sounds great! Where is he!'

Post new Message to Thread