Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do lesbians enjoy bum fun?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK it sounds a stupid question but its something I'd really like a sensible answer to....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wotever peoples sexuality im sure it doesnt change wot one likes

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Wotever peoples sexuality im sure it doesnt change wot one likes "

Think my question stems from another question; is it men who want to stick things up a womans ass or is it the women who want it. If the former lesbians would not do much bum fun. The latter lesbians would partake in "hershey highway" action just as much as the next person

over a year ago

well i never do anything that i dont want to do so i guess its up to the individual

over a year ago

"OK it sounds a stupid question but its something I'd really like a sensible answer to...."

ive seen films of supposed lesbians having anal. but then thats just for the movie .

By *ittylitterCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Sheffield

Do nuns like cheese?

Do giraffes like bingo?

My point is that the question is not related really to what I think you're actually asking which is more to do with women than exclusively lesbians.

Whether lesbian or not a lot of women have reservations about anything being shoved up their bum. As it happens its not for me but my lovely lesbian wife isn't averse to it.

And btw, with reference to your other thread anyone practising safe anal sex should think twice about eating peanuts, glass shards, sprouts and carpet tacks

over a year ago

"Do nuns like cheese?

Do giraffes like bingo?

My point is that the question is not related really to what I think you're actually asking which is more to do with women than exclusively lesbians.

Whether lesbian or not a lot of women have reservations about anything being shoved up their bum. As it happens its not for me but my lovely lesbian wife isn't averse to it.

And btw, with reference to your other thread anyone practising safe anal sex should think twice about eating peanuts, glass shards, sprouts and carpet tacks "

ohhhhhh now im gonna be thinking.....

"do nuns like cheese" ????

what a thing to be thinking when in bed

over a year ago

"Do nuns like cheese?

Do giraffes like bingo?

And btw, with reference to your other thread anyone practising safe anal sex should think twice about eating peanuts, glass shards, sprouts and carpet tacks "

ah kitty yer kill me hun. what a post to read when i ave just woken up.

Go Girl.

see ya at Barnsley

ps what yer both going as pm me

over a year ago

personally i would have thought there was no answer to that, im sure some do and some dont

Post new Message to Thread