Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BO

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I wish people would wash and wear deodorant. stuck on public transport and someone who has Bo is horrible...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Big Orgasms arent horrible

over a year ago

lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people are oblivious to it. I tend to assume they live solitary lonely existences.

over a year ago

"I wish people would wash and wear deodorant. stuck on public transport and someone who has Bo is horrible..."

are you relying on him being nosey, seeing what you're typing and then goin home for a shower .....

.... before sending you a PM to see if ur up for a shag ?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I wish people would wash and wear deodorant. stuck on public transport and someone who has Bo is horrible..."

One of the things I loathe about summer, people with soap, water and deodorant allergies. Sods law they always stand in front of me with their rancid armpits inches from my nose.

over a year ago

There is a guy at my work who refuses to wear deodorant as he believes it to be cancerous. He absolutely stinks. A couple of years ago his manager bought him some new shirts as the smell was so ingrained in his clothes. Despite numerous complaints he does nothing about the problem.

over a year ago

No excuse for it these days as most of the big supermarkets stock the mini 'travel' versions of deodorant etc since the 5 x 100ml bottle limit at airports came in. I keep a couple in the glove box for me, and on occasion when I have picked someone up at an airport (usually 'gentlemen' returning home from business trip..... ) I have given them a small Lynx or similar spray so they go home smelling nice for the missus - not that they show any bleedin appreciation, mind!!!!! Grrrrrr

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

She got 10 in that film with Dudley moore

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I just been told that whilst Im on 12 weeks of radiotherapy no deodorant .. no body lotion. yikes Im gonna be mingin '

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I wish that everybody had great personal body and dental hygiene... seems so simple really

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"I just been told that whilst Im on 12 weeks of radiotherapy no deodorant .. no body lotion. yikes Im gonna be mingin ' "

Will the pool at kestrels glow after your swim?

over a year ago

I hate seeing sweat stains on people and them semming of BO, there is no need of it.

A shower in the morning and night and then some 24 hour deodorant, topped up throughout the day to ensure you smell all perfumey is not difficult. And some people at work wear the same blouse or shirt two days in a row on hot days, no need of it

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"I just been told that whilst Im on 12 weeks of radiotherapy no deodorant .. no body lotion. yikes Im gonna be mingin '

Will the pool at kestrels glow after your swim?"

Lol no swimming no sunbathing .. lord knows what im gonna do not a happy bunny at all.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

I have suggestions but I don't want my face slapped

over a year ago

"I just been told that whilst Im on 12 weeks of radiotherapy no deodorant .. no body lotion. yikes Im gonna be mingin ' "

you have a reason lol

over a year ago

"I just been told that whilst Im on 12 weeks of radiotherapy no deodorant .. no body lotion. yikes Im gonna be mingin '

Will the pool at kestrels glow after your swim?

Lol no swimming no sunbathing .. lord knows what im gonna do not a happy bunny at all."

Think of the long term benefits of the treatment though! That's far more important x

over a year ago

... a light dusting of talcum helps. xx

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Is it the driver on a lengthy shift?

over a year ago

BO-selecta

Post new Message to Thread