Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kendal Calling......

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Any Forumites braving the chill of the North to go to Kendal Calling Festival this year at Penrith (yeah, I know, Cumbrians - can't even name a festival for the place it's being held at - go figure)

See you in the Fields (I'll be the cripple hobbling round with a gammy hip, loads of painkillers and BEER!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah sorry I am going to the Isle of Wight Festival in Jersey

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hmph....can't get much further away from me and still be in the same country.....I know you don't mince really

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Any free cake? Mint or otherwise.

over a year ago

"Hmph....can't get much further away from me and still be in the same country.....I know you don't mince really "

you'd never catch me with that gammy hip anyway !

besides, the festival goers would be wondering why von smallhausen from allo allo was chasing duncan norvelles overweight uncle round in the style of benny hill !

over a year ago

"

Any free cake? Mint or otherwise. "

nothings free in cumbria

there is a beatrix potter tax on everything

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

Any free cake? Mint or otherwise. "

Free....at a festival?????? You cannot be serious man.....

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hmph....can't get much further away from me and still be in the same country.....I know you don't mince really

besides, the festival goers would be wondering why von smallhausen from allo allo was chasing duncan norvelles overweight uncle round in the style of benny hill !"

You mean I'm Von Smallhausen....I was hoping for a comparison to Mimi Labonq or at least one of the female characters

I take it all back.....ya big MINCER you

over a year ago

"Hmph....can't get much further away from me and still be in the same country.....I know you don't mince really

besides, the festival goers would be wondering why von smallhausen from allo allo was chasing duncan norvelles overweight uncle round in the style of benny hill !

You mean I'm Von Smallhausen....I was hoping for a comparison to Mimi Labonq or at least one of the female characters

I take it all back.....ya big MINCER you

"

In the theme of the reply, I shall say this only once, get knotted !

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

No, but will be near Arse End when you're in Penrith.

over a year ago

"Any Forumites braving the chill of the North to go to Kendal Calling Festival this year at Penrith (yeah, I know, Cumbrians - can't even name a festival for the place it's being held at - go figure)

See you in the Fields (I'll be the cripple hobbling round with a gammy hip, loads of painkillers and BEER!) "

Get us a bit of mint cake while ya there

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"No, but will be near Arse End when you're in Penrith."

Ah, but how do you know which is my Arse End, there's lots round this way you know

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Any Forumites braving the chill of the North to go to Kendal Calling Festival this year at Penrith (yeah, I know, Cumbrians - can't even name a festival for the place it's being held at - go figure)

See you in the Fields (I'll be the cripple hobbling round with a gammy hip, loads of painkillers and BEER!)

Get us a bit of mint cake while ya there "

My Mam sez I can only share if I've got enough to go round everyone....it'll be barely a sniff of mintcake each at festival prices

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"No, but will be near Arse End when you're in Penrith.

Ah, but how do you know which is my Arse End, there's lots round this way you know "

I'll drive around until I find the pampas grass or those other signs that mean 'thar be swingers here'

I'll be near Witherslack - which always makes me wince slighty.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

My Mam sez I can only share if I've got enough to go round everyone....it'll be barely a sniff of mintcake each at festival prices "

Any chance of a lick rather than a sniff?

over a year ago

My Mam sez I can only share if I've got enough to go round everyone....it'll be barely a sniff of mintcake each at festival prices

Any chance of a lick rather than a sniff?"

was thinking the same thing

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"No, but will be near Arse End when you're in Penrith.

Ah, but how do you know which is my Arse End, there's lots round this way you know

I'll drive around until I find the pampas grass or those other signs that mean 'thar be swingers here'

I'll be near Witherslack - which always makes me wince slighty."

Tis a bit of an Arse End as well, but still best part of an hour's drive from my Arse End....for less wincing try Cockley Beck or Cockermouth

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

was thinking the same thing "

Oh alright then.....form an orderly queue....no shoving Mushy

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Oh alright then.....form an orderly queue....no shoving Mushy "

Here, here, i'm delicate.

over a year ago

Here, here, i'm delicate. "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

When is it ?

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Here, here, i'm delicate. "

Trust you to pick up on me missing a fecking comma.....blimming grammar swot

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"When is it ?"

This weekend, Thursday earlybirds, Festival is Friday to Sunday....Dizzee Rascal and James headlining, but I can't wait to see the Lancashire Hotpots again (how sad am I, got my autographed t-shirt already packed in me rucky)

over a year ago

We shall be indulging in fast cars, fast food and fast women, in which order is anyomes guess

over a year ago

If you can come a bit further down the road I'll see you at Beacons in Skipton

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thanks Pierre, but I've not heard of anyone off the line-up....sorry, I'm not very hip and trendy

over a year ago

"Thanks Pierre, but I've not heard of anyone off the line-up....sorry, I'm not very hip and trendy "

I've put a request in for Dr Feelgood...

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Thanks Pierre, but I've not heard of anyone off the line-up....sorry, I'm not very hip and trendy

I've put a request in for Dr Feelgood..."

Can't believe you remembered that!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Thanks Pierre, but I've not heard of anyone off the line-up....sorry, I'm not very hip and trendy

I've put a request in for Dr Feelgood...

Can't believe you remembered that!!!!!! "

It was a memorable story!!

over a year ago

See you in the Fields (I'll be the cripple hobbling round with a gammy hip, loads of painkillers and BEER!) "

I was thinking about it but not sure.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

I was thinking about it but not sure."

It's sold out far as I know, just wondered if any swingers were gonna be there

over a year ago

It's sold out far as I know, just wondered if any swingers were gonna be there "

Well if I do verture I'll have to let you know... Maybe I can entertain you.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Well if I do verture I'll have to let you know... Maybe I can entertain you."

Oh Scott, it's gotta be in the first day or so of camping....after that I just don't feel up to playing if I'm keeping clean with wetwipes

over a year ago

Bring some Kendal mint cake back.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Bring some Kendal mint cake back. "

Get in the queue for a lick of me Kendal Mint Cake (see previous posts)

over a year ago

"Bring some Kendal mint cake back.

Get in the queue for a lick of me Kendal Mint Cake (see previous posts) "

I will have mine with jam on

over a year ago

Well if I do verture I'll have to let you know... Maybe I can entertain you.

Oh Scott, it's gotta be in the first day or so of camping....after that I just don't feel up to playing if I'm keeping clean with wetwipes "

If I go I'd be in a hotel. Done my fair share of camping over the years. Maybe I could wash your dirty bits..... Like your mind

over a year ago

Anyone going to v festival aswell

over a year ago

Im going to the christian fellowship church festival and prey to god that --------- he recuses me from my boring life and finds me a sex starved women who will rip my clothes off and have there wicked way with me and ------ omg !!! did i say that out loud lol

over a year ago

I shall be attending, I'll be the one dancing in the middle of a field with a beer, can't miss me!

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I shall be attending, I'll be the one dancing in the middle of a field with a beer, can't miss me! "

Combined with the canny description on your profile, I definately won't miss you.....see you in the fields (I hope - slipped a fecking disc this morning, hoping my physio can put it back in else I won't be going)

Post new Message to Thread