Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Packed Lunch!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've taken part in my fair share of anal olympics over the years, resulting in a rather stretched poop chute. But of late have found this rather handy as I've started filling the cavity with a small piece of fruit to take to work. (save getting bruised rolling round the box). Does anyone else transport items in their anal or other cavities????? p.s feels good on the train!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

" "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope.

Call me old fashioned, but I rely on my trusty 'My Little Pony' lunchbox for such endavours.

over a year ago

" "

ditto

over a year ago

"

Nope.

Call me old fashioned, but I rely on my trusty 'My Little Pony' lunchbox for such endavours."

Just not the same on the train, and Stops my arse flapping!

over a year ago

Only fruit in my poop chute has been processed by my digestive track and is exiting ....... and never on a train.

over a year ago

"

Nope.

Call me old fashioned, but I rely on my trusty 'My Little Pony' lunchbox for such endavours. Just not the same on the train, and Stops my arse flapping!"

well if you can get an apple up there, it is only a natural progression

let's see if you can work up to a george foreman grill for christmas !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/12 15:34:13]

over a year ago

"

Nope.

Call me old fashioned, but I rely on my trusty 'My Little Pony' lunchbox for such endavours. Just not the same on the train, and Stops my arse flapping! I thought a puppy would be more appropriate for christmas! I'm sure you would maybe know what the Guiness world arse cavity containment record stands at?????

well if you can get an apple up there, it is only a natural progression

let's see if you can work up to a george foreman grill for christmas !"

i've lost track am afraid

guiness world records were never the same after roy castle went

over a year ago

Why would you want to stick it up there, surely your mouth is where it should be

over a year ago

Well roy can't hold it!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I find this post to be so open and honest and worthy....

I usually carry a back log in mine Bumbruiser and I guess piles of other things at this stage of my life.

Thanks for sharing.

Can you manage a canteloupe ?

over a year ago

Do you take water melon?

They say its very refreshing

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

My lunchbox is well packed

Linford eat your heart out

over a year ago

"I've taken part in my fair share of anal olympics over the years, resulting in a rather stretched poop chute. But of late have found this rather handy as I've started filling the cavity with a small piece of fruit to take to work. (save getting bruised rolling round the box). Does anyone else transport items in their anal or other cavities????? p.s feels good on the train!"

I find it handly for shop lifting

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I've taken part in my fair share of anal olympics over the years, resulting in a rather stretched poop chute. But of late have found this rather handy as I've started filling the cavity with a small piece of fruit to take to work. (save getting bruised rolling round the box). Does anyone else transport items in their anal or other cavities????? p.s feels good on the train!

I find it handly for shop lifting"

Does it hoover stuff up ?

over a year ago

"I've taken part in my fair share of anal olympics over the years, resulting in a rather stretched poop chute. But of late have found this rather handy as I've started filling the cavity with a small piece of fruit to take to work. (save getting bruised rolling round the box). Does anyone else transport items in their anal or other cavities????? p.s feels good on the train!

Does it hoover stuff up ?"

Please don't make a joke of my stretched pride! I'm just making the best of a bad situation by using my anal cavity as a recpticle. Please don't make a joke it's fruit or surgery and I don't take that lightly......

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Does it hoover stuff up ? Please don't make a joke of my stretched pride! I'm just making the best of a bad situation by using my anal cavity as a recpticle. Please don't make a joke it's fruit or surgery and I don't take that lightly......"

I'd never make fun of your arse. I was asking NN.... I want to know if she shoves her shoplifting up or if it's like a wind tunnel...

Can you take a prickly pear?

over a year ago

Does it hoover stuff up ? Please don't make a joke of my stretched pride! I'm just making the best of a bad situation by using my anal cavity as a recpticle. Please don't make a joke it's fruit or surgery and I don't take that lightly......

I'd never make fun of your arse. I was asking NN.... I want to know if she shoves her shoplifting up or if it's like a wind tunnel...

Can you take a prickly pear?"

I though you were sugesting I flapped my arse cheeks so violently my gaping afflicted cavity caused up draft thus tidying the carpet. This's is getting a bit much for me you should be more serious, I've had to give up my favourite hobby cycling because short of welding an armchair to the pedal cycle I can't find a big enough seat. I'm close to ending it all through this and your comments!

over a year ago

Does it hoover stuff up ? Please don't make a joke of my stretched pride! I'm just making the best of a bad situation by using my anal cavity as a recpticle. Please don't make a joke it's fruit or surgery and I don't take that lightly......"

whos joking?

over a year ago

I’d maybe faux a degree of approbation if we were discussing an ability to retain a whole coconut ….!.

But a single pieces of fruit…!!!

pah… tuh and pfft

over a year ago

"I’d maybe faux a degree of approbation if we were discussing an ability to retain a whole coconut ….!.

pah… tuh and pfft "

Have we found the record holder, pleas divulge you anal prowess???????

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Does it hoover stuff up ? Please don't make a joke of my stretched pride! I'm just making the best of a bad situation by using my anal cavity as a recpticle. Please don't make a joke it's fruit or surgery and I don't take that lightly......

Can you take a prickly pear? I though you were sugesting I flapped my arse cheeks so violently my gaping afflicted cavity caused up draft thus tidying the carpet. This's is getting a bit much for me you should be more serious, I've had to give up my favourite hobby cycling because short of welding an armchair to the pedal cycle I can't find a big enough seat. I'm close to ending it all through this and your comments!"

Hi, Sorry - you are right. I should be more serious.

Have you thought of attaching a large wheelie bin to the bike and making a Roman Chariot that you can stand in ?

During the summer you could remove the lid and cut the back away .....

Hope this helps

over a year ago

"I’d maybe faux a degree of approbation if we were discussing an ability to retain a whole coconut ….!.

pah… tuh and pfft Have we found the record holder, pleas divulge you anal prowess???????"

No-no.... not me.......far from it....

In-fact maybe I'm being overly dismissive of the size your fruit .....

After-all.... Perhaps you were talking about Atrocarpus Heterophyllus

over a year ago

pah… tuh and pfft Have we found the record holder, pleas divulge you anal prowess???????

"

Sounds impressive but no bigger than your average pineapple, and it's your capacity I'm interested in!

over a year ago

pah… tuh and pfft Have we found the record holder, pleas divulge you anal prowess???????

Sounds impressive but no bigger than your average pineapple, and it's your capacity I'm interested in!"

Erm.... lets see now.... !!

So if we accept

Volume or capacity = p x r x r x h

Where p = Pie , r = radius of the cross section and h = height or length

So that'll be about the size of it !!!!

(Assuming it to be cylindrically shaped of course)

Does that help...?

over a year ago

Stop taking the piss granny, can't you see this blokes' world is about to fall out his hole?.....I mean his hole.....whole world.....is about to fall out his ho...

Hang on, perhaps we're stretching things a bit here.....

This isn't coming out right.....(thats what he said!)...

No! I mean....

For what good my contribution to this thread has been he may as well have stuffed it up his gaping arseho......

Doh!!

over a year ago

"Stop taking the piss granny, can't you see this blokes' world is about to fall out his hole?.....I mean his hole.....whole world.....is about to fall out his ho...

Hang on, perhaps we're stretching things a bit here.....

This isn't coming out right.....(thats what he said!)...

No! I mean....

For what good my contribution to this thread has been he may as well have stuffed it up his gaping arseho......

Doh!!

"

Well I've come across uncaring in my time but you young man, bring a whole new meaning to the table. I'm close to breaking down as I type this, and have only one word for you. You blithering bloody fool, "PROLAPSE". Your attitude will see you in hell young man , take it from me, CHANGE YOUR WAYS!

Post new Message to Thread