Three parts to this so ...

1/In swinging

2/In the kitchen

3/ In the car?

No fibbin now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

easy answer to all three .... we let the men think they are.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"easy answer to all three .... we let the men think they are. "

i was gonna say women, but the answer above will do lol

over a year ago

Women women women

over a year ago

women at all 3

over a year ago

lol love it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on there is no way ever women are in charge in a car! It can't be done! FFS we would never pass a M&S if a woman was in the the boot of the hatchback and spied one!

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Come on there is no way ever women are in charge in a car! It can't be done! FFS we would never pass a M&S if a woman was in the the boot of the hatchback and spied one! "

really?

who decides the music?

the heater setting?

where you end up or when you stop for a pee?

it aint you, my friend lol

over a year ago

Me in all three

over a year ago

"Come on there is no way ever women are in charge in a car! It can't be done! FFS we would never pass a M&S if a woman was in the the boot of the hatchback and spied one!

really?

who decides the music?

the heater setting?

where you end up or when you stop for a pee?

it aint you, my friend lol"

On them its always me! I would let a woman vac my car out though no prob on that

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

When I'm in control .of a car its all me me me me.

When im not in control of a car its still all me me me.

I lke my music in a car.

Other thiings its me, but like to think the male is in charge

over a year ago

as him indoors happily states ,, im the boss in my house and i av my partners permission to say so .... end of ....

By *exy6768Couple
over a year ago

manchester

In my household it's DEFO woman for all 3

over a year ago

"In my household it's DEFO woman for all 3 "

Who cooks, cleans and irons? No porkie pies on this

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

it depends if his cock is hard or soft

over a year ago

Me

Me

Me.......and a man cleans my car ....

over a year ago

All 3 are the woman in our house!

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

The one in charge is the one who has the pussy try and get pussy if you tell them there not in charge

over a year ago

Being single but I would say women control fabs, but I get to control the others.

over a year ago

Women are always in charge leading up to bed time ! So all day .

over a year ago

"Three parts to this so ...

1/In swinging- She is

2/In the kitchen-He is

3/ In the car?-She Is

No fibbin now! "

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

my hubbys in charge of everything when i say he is lol

over a year ago

A friend once told me " my husband wears the trousers... but i pick which ones he wears"

over a year ago

In swinging me because im single and i have noone to answer to than me

In the kitchen, me because im single and i have noone to cook for but me

In the car...i dont drive

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

"A friend once told me " my husband wears the trousers... but i pick which ones he wears" "
pmsl

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

me

me

and me,im single

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

yeh but no but yeh but we sometimes let you think that we think you are in charge...

i think..

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

ive just read this thread and the comments to my oh and asked him who he thinks is n charge

he said i think we both know the answer to that question sweet cheeks and i wouldnt have it any other way

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am.

on a swing meet, we both are equal

over a year ago

1, Mrs Artful

2, Me

3,Me

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

1/In swinging

2/In the kitchen

3/ In the car?

No fibbin now! "

1. Equal

2. Mr B as he is a far better cook

3. Mr B as I don't drive anymore

over a year ago

This is a both as far as we're concerned in the democratic people's republic of WolfDevil...

Wolf

over a year ago

"easy answer to all three .... we let the men think they are.

yeh but no but yeh but we sometimes let you think that we think you are in charge...

i think.."

.... it's me me me all the way now, I'm single.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Swinging, male for profile and responding to mail/writing to others after both discuss plan of action.

Kitchen, female with the lecky being me to do pre emp, clean and assist.

Driving, male for long journeys, night driving and if both were tired to allow her to relax or power nap. Tend to split it otherwise but she will always insist if she knows I need her to.

If we go out for a drink and are in the car though i'd rather her be able to have a glass of wine i'm happy with coffee or a soft drink.

over a year ago

I actually do think in swinging its a womans world

Right or wrong women can call the shots on here and most men will be happy to go along with what she wishes

In any other walk of life tho i think its still a mans world

over a year ago

In swinging; there isnt realy any doubt is there? NN is right its obviously the girls who are in charge, even if they are 'sub' (ultimately if a sub doesnt want to do something then she won't). S long time ago a cougar friend of mine drew an analogy between sex in humans and sex in the animal kingdom.....(Stay with me here ). the peacock struts about lording it over the place, flashing his tail and shouting about the place, but its the peahen who picks who she likes and who she mates.

Im in charge in the kitchen cos, usualy, in most relationships ive ever been in Ive bought the food and decided what we are having and how its being cooked. Also im a much beter cook that all of my girlfriends......

It depends who is behind the wheel as to who is in charge when driving. I am usualy more confident and safer than a woman, but thats only cos im not a 'bou racer' anymore....

over a year ago

1: Until you need to get laid.

2: Until you need a jar opening.

3: Until you need the car to be reversed parked.

over a year ago

"1: Until you need to get laid."

Bwahahahahaha! Yeah right...

By *icplforbimalebarrowCouple
over a year ago

barrow in furness cumbria

both

men

women

over a year ago

3: Until you need the car to be reversed parked. "

Women can have lots of fun without men.

I think most women would have far more success opening a jar than you.

Women in general are better at parking and make far less insurance claims due to parking incidents.

Man though are handy to send out and walk the dog when its raining late on an evening.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

come on girls .. let the fellas have the kitchen !! .. we can spend the time their in there finding our next shag !! win .. win !!

over a year ago

3: Until you need the car to be reversed parked. "

1: I'm bi

2: A few sharp taps on the bottom of a jar breaks the vacuum and makes it easy to open.

3: I always prefer to reverse parallel park.

NEXT !!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"In swinging; there isnt realy any doubt is there? NN is right its obviously the girls who are in charge, even if they are 'sub' (ultimately if a sub doesnt want to do something then she won't). S long time ago a cougar friend of mine drew an analogy between sex in humans and sex in the animal kingdom.....(Stay with me here ). the peacock struts about lording it over the place, flashing his tail and shouting about the place, but its the peahen who picks who she likes and who she mates.

Im in charge in the kitchen cos, usualy, in most relationships ive ever been in Ive bought the food and decided what we are having and how its being cooked. Also im a much beter cook that all of my girlfriends......

It depends who is behind the wheel as to who is in charge when driving. I am usualy more confident and safer than a woman, but thats only cos im not a 'bou racer' anymore.... "

I will not be in any scenario where I do not have 50/50 control and will ultimately share the decision right up to penetration. I reserve the right to say no and respect any other the same.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"come on girls .. let the fellas have the kitchen !! .. we can spend the time their in there finding our next shag !! win .. win !! "
noooo the kitchen is my domain, im not giving way on that!

over a year ago

Women, men just like to think they are lol.

over a year ago

"In swinging; there isnt realy any doubt is there? NN is right its obviously the girls who are in charge, even if they are 'sub' (ultimately if a sub doesnt want to do something then she won't). S long time ago a cougar friend of mine drew an analogy between sex in humans and sex in the animal kingdom.....(Stay with me here ). the peacock struts about lording it over the place, flashing his tail and shouting about the place, but its the peahen who picks who she likes and who she mates.

It depends who is behind the wheel as to who is in charge when driving. I am usualy more confident and safer than a woman, but thats only cos im not a 'bou racer' anymore....

I will not be in any scenario where I do not have 50/50 control and will ultimately share the decision right up to penetration. I reserve the right to say no and respect any other the same."

i agree and im not the type of women who calls the shots, i pay my way on any meet, infact i have many times payed out right for hotel rooms and the actual act of sex i like to be mutual, but you and me are just 2 little fish in a very big pool

Lets be honest how many profiles have you read of single women who demande the guys picks them up, pays for hotel. have a huge list of what she expects from the night, drinks, meal etc and had dozens of verifications because a hell of a lot of men on here are willing to do all that to get a meet

so over all woman can shout jump and the men will call back how high

im not saying i agree with it but we both know its fact

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

im not saying i agree with it but we both know its fact "

no its not, i disagree, maybe some guys are like that, but not all....if a guy was like that with me, id lose interest very quickly

over a year ago

over a year ago

"

no its not, i disagree, maybe some guys are like that, but not all....if a guy was like that with me, id lose interest very quickly "

Same here, I am independent, pay my own way whether it's hotel rooms or drinks meals etc. But I'd hate for a guy to just roll over or jump when asked .... I have dogs who do that.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

no its not, i disagree, maybe some guys are like that, but not all....if a guy was like that with me, id lose interest very quickly

Same here, I am independent, pay my own way whether it's hotel rooms or drinks meals etc. But I'd hate for a guy to just roll over or jump when asked .... I have dogs who do that. "

so do i.....i dont like to see women making guys jump through hoops its low rent and very u attractive

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I will not be in any scenario where I do not have 50/50 control and will ultimately share the decision right up to penetration. I reserve the right to say no and respect any other the same.

i agree and im not the type of women who calls the shots, i pay my way on any meet, infact i have many times payed out right for hotel rooms and the actual act of sex i like to be mutual, but you and me are just 2 little fish in a very big pool

Lets be honest how many profiles have you read of single women who demande the guys picks them up, pays for hotel. have a huge list of what she expects from the night, drinks, meal etc and had dozens of verifications because a hell of a lot of men on here are willing to do all that to get a meet

im not saying i agree with it but we both know its fact "

of course, I am answering for me in relation to George's thread... I agree with you to the extent of other swingers and this being on the whole a female led site. If other guys allow any female the 100% final say so as to what happens, that's their choice, but I for one wouldn't.

over a year ago

"

Same here, I am independent, pay my own way whether it's hotel rooms or drinks meals etc. But I'd hate for a guy to just roll over or jump when asked .... I have dogs who do that. "

lol its better trained than my dog then

Im not suggesting all men on here are like that, and i know everyone who replies to this thread wont be because the only people who will reply are those who pipe up to say thats not how they are, but you only have to read profiles and see how demanding some women are and the amount of men that still meet them to know there are a lot of men who will agree to anything to get a meet

over a year ago

her

him

her

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Same here, I am independent, pay my own way whether it's hotel rooms or drinks meals etc. But I'd hate for a guy to just roll over or jump when asked .... I have dogs who do that.

Im not suggesting all men on here are like that, and i know everyone who replies to this thread wont be because the only people who will reply are those who pipe up to say thats not how they are, but you only have to read profiles and see how demanding some women are and the amount of men that still meet them to know there are a lot of men who will agree to anything to get a meet"

i think that says more about the women than the guys tbh, but then again i dont do saccharin sickly sweet guys....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

Im not suggesting all men on here are like that, and i know everyone who replies to this thread wont be because the only people who will reply are those who pipe up to say thats not how they are, but you only have to read profiles and see how demanding some women are and the amount of men that still meet them to know there are a lot of men who will agree to anything to get a meet"

You only have to read the threads over a week, a handful of guys will stand up and be honest and disagree with females/couples on subjects, a lot 'look the other way' as they do not want to be run the risk of exclusion... they come alive knocking other guys down.

so I agree, there are some x

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Its a well known fact that all the best chefs are men so we are obviously better in the kitchen..

Its a well known fact women are shit drivers and can't reverse park for toffees..

Swinging well we'll give you that just because you have the pussys.

over a year ago

Wow Im shocked at the results! What are all you ladies taking? and can I have some?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

In our house, Mr Typing!

In the kitchen: I am the boss!

Swinging: She is the boss

In the car: I choose the music, I set the temp on my side. I normally drive, so I guess that's me as the boss!

Women like to think they are in charge, but us guys, contrary to womens belief can see through their attemps to let us think we are the boss and actually it makes it easier to be the boss!

over a year ago

Men are look at who runs the country! We would be well in the shit if we gave women real power.

over a year ago

"Men are look at who runs the country! We would be well in the shit if we gave women real power. "

Not government its swinging, kitchen and car!

over a year ago

1 Nobody

2 Me

3 Nobody

I'm single, not yet swung alone and don't drive, I'm a good cook though, lol

over a year ago

"

"

I'm sorry?

if you want to insult me, try not act like you're something special because you're on FAB.

over a year ago

"

I'm sorry?

if you want to insult me, try not act like you're something special because you're on FAB.

"

Petulant! Never mind kid try turning the lid anticlockwise

over a year ago

1/In swinging

2/In the kitchen

3/ In the car?

No fibbin now! "

1/Swinging for me its me

2/My Kitchen its me, your kitchen its you.

3/Women and cars?

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Women like to think they're in charge,many men let them think they are just for the peace...

But we all know who the bosses are thats whats important !

over a year ago

"Women like to think they're in charge,many men let them think they are just for the peace...

But we all know who the bosses are thats whats important !

"

Yeh your wife!

By *ove2-shareCouple
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

1. the wife

2. me

3. the wife

over a year ago

1/In swinging---def she

2/In the kitchen--def he-- hang on women can cook hmmm

3/ In the car?---she is---sort of never got round to learning how to drive lol

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

1) Swinging. - Mutual.

2) In the kitchen. - He is. As it's his house and he's a little OCD about how everything is done I don't think I've EVER cooked in his house.

3) In the car. - That's all him as I don't drive.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

I second that

over a year ago

before I was single then it was him for all but in my car.

my car is my place. I wouldn't let anyone else do anything to it. not even service it if it's one of my special cars

no way would I let anyone male or female touch anything in my car

Cali

over a year ago

"Women women women "

Hmmm we'll see about that * runs for cover*

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Lady