Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

For all swinging couples...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was talking to one of our suppliers at work the other day (who is a bit of a dirty bugger but massively under the thumb!) and he was saying how he suspected there was this huge section of society who met up to shag each other. While I was smiling and thinking 'you've no idea how many mate!' he said that his wife would go nuts if he ever suggested her having sex with another guy while he watched or joined in and I got to thinking......

If you weren't swingers when you met, how did the subject of swinging come around and who broached the subject first? We're you nervous before your first meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was swinging as a single male before i met Les

I went to fix her boiler and i bought the subject up (she was single at the time)

She then said can i come to a club with you

Job done lol

And eight years later we still here pmsl xx

By *ibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Cupar

"I was swinging as a single male before i met Les

I went to fix her boiler and i bought the subject up (she was single at the time)

Job done lol

And eight years later we still here pmsl xx "

"Confessions of a British Gas man" eh? Nice one....

We kind of invented it for ourselves and then found out what it was called and that other people were doing it too.

over a year ago

Job done lol

We kind of invented it for ourselves and then found out what it was called and that other people were doing it too."

Na i work for myself lol british gas engineers dont have time to talk pmsl xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I was talking to one of our suppliers at work the other day (who is a bit of a dirty bugger but massively under the thumb!) and he was saying how he suspected there was this huge section of society who met up to shag each other. While I was smiling and thinking 'you've no idea how many mate!' he said that his wife would go nuts if he ever suggested her having sex with another guy while he watched or joined in and I got to thinking......

If you weren't swingers when you met, how did the subject of swinging come around and who broached the subject first? We're you nervous before your first meet?"

We were talking about fantasys one night and because we had a good few each we decided to write them all down seperately.

We put a yes, no or maybe in a column next to them as to wether we fancied doing them for real and we then checked each others lists.

We found we had a fair few that we had both written down and found others that sounded good that one or the other hadn't thought of.

We then decided to try a few

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As for the first meet, I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. The other half wasn't so nervous.

The first time you don't know if the fantasy turning into reality will work for you or should have just stayed a fantasy...at every stage of the play I was making sure the Mr was ok with it and he was doing the same with me...but I think that all added to the excitement.

We have had some great meets since but that one I still think was the best.

over a year ago

We were introduced to it by our ex daughter in law when she split from Lollys son and came to live with us. As she had a baby and was out of work she couldnt afford to go out to get her kicks so she did it by web camming then Lolly started to cam with her and then she moved on to meet guys at our place one thing led to another and we join in

over a year ago

"We were introduced to it by our ex daughter in law when she split from Lollys son and came to live with us. As she had a baby and was out of work she couldnt afford to go out to get her kicks so she did it by web camming then Lolly started to cam with her and then she moved on to meet guys at our place one thing led to another and we join in "

Now there's a Jeremy Kyle show if ever I did see one.

I (wayne) have been swinging on and off for years, started as teens sleeping around and ended up in all kinds of scenarios, that became almost habit and over the years have 'shared' friends girlfriends and 'shared' mine with friends, with Coll however we was discussing what we have and haven't done, what we would like to do again and what we would like to try, when I told her some of the tales I have gotten up to her eyes lit up, so I asked would she like to try 'group', she did, she loved it the first time and still does.

over a year ago

Tell me about it, just many of the weird and wonderful experiences we have had over the years

over a year ago

"Tell me about it, just many of the weird and wonderful experiences we have had over the years"

Yeah, I have a few tales, maybe that's another thread, or we could write a book, lol.

over a year ago

The weird thing was though, at the time it seemed the natural thing to do looking back its as dodgy as hell lol

over a year ago

we weren't swingers before we met.... what peaked our interest was mr liddy made a joke about having a 3some and when we got talking about it we both decided it would be fun..... our first time was with one of mrs liddy's friends they both got very d*unk coz of the nerves but it was fun....... then our very 1st meet off a site like this mrs liddy got so d*unk she was asllep in the bathroom lol lol lol..... but since then it has been fun

By *rosandstormCouple
over a year ago

weston super mare

We weren't swingers before we met..well i was only 14..lol. Every year, without fail, when i asked him what he would like for Christmas and birthdays he would say the same thing, a FFM 3some. Shocked him totally when i agreed to it about 8 years ago and from then it took a while to organise. I organised it while he was at work one day with a single fem we had met previously at a night out, phoned him and told him and he couldn't concentrate on work for the rest of the day..lol.

That first meet was more nerve wracking for him i think as he was nervous about my reaction too. We've moved on a bit from then and now enjoy meeting single guys and couples too although its still good to get a little nervous before a meet. Glad now i agreed to give it a go.

over a year ago

We have been together since school and have always used fantasy as part of our sex life. Then a few years ago we talked about actually doing something about it and joined a site. Camming came first then just girly fun and own partner (cos I'm a bit on the bi side lol) .... then soft swing and on to full which is where we are now. Nervous on the first meet? you bet we were

By *oyandalanCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

We'd been fantasizing for ages about us being with friends and so we decided to meet a couple online for Joy's birthday, a surprise for her until we got to the hotel. We went to a show and met up with our first couple back at the hotel. Drink was great in helping us both relax and we enjoyed the evening.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We used fantasies as a way of getting each other hornier during sex, and it kinda just developed from there!!

I think if we ever go to a meet with someone new and we aint a little nervous we would give up swinging, that bit of anxiety/anticipation before a meet makes the whole experience!!

over a year ago

Job done lol

We kind of invented it for ourselves and then found out what it was called and that other people were doing it too.

Na i work for myself lol british gas engineers dont have time to talk pmsl xx "

do not speak to me about bleeding gas engineers.

bleeding useless lot.

Post new Message to Thread