Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anonimity.

Jump to newest

By *ibertines OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cupar

Do people really think that by blocking out their eyes on a photo, that people they know arent going to recognize the rest of their face and for that matter, their bedroom/ living room/ back garden?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't know about you but those pics with just the eyes blacked out or with the face all swirly freak me out

By *ibertines OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cupar

"I don't know about you but those pics with just the eyes blacked out or with the face all swirly freak me out "

Ahhhh! Attack of the faceless zombie swingers!

I respect folks need for privacy. I do "get it." There was just one photo in particular that made me giggle. I'm guessing the people with more concrete needs for privacy (IE cos of work or they are cheating), rather than just generally not wnating to be known as a swinger, will be more attentive.

over a year ago

"Do people really think that by blocking out their eyes on a photo, that people they know arent going to recognize the rest of their face and for that matter, their bedroom/ living room/ back garden?"

Yup....we all know that it's the Lone Ranger....hi Ho Silver AWAAAaaaaaaaay!!!!

over a year ago

I find it quite difficult to recognise people off photos anyway whether or not they are disguised lol

Mind you i have difficulty remembering peoples face who i have met lol xx

over a year ago

"I find it quite difficult to recognise people off photos anyway whether or not they are disguised lol

Mind you i have difficulty remembering peoples face who i have met lol xx "

Must be your age...pmsl!!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I find it quite difficult to recognise people off photos anyway whether or not they are disguised lol

Sorry who are you?

Have we met?

over a year ago

Sorry who are you?

Have we met?"

Cant forget you short stuff lol xx

over a year ago

am sure you would have no problem recognising my knees if you seen them again craig

over a year ago

am sure you would have no problem recognising my knees if you seen them again craig "

Lol i cant remember more than ya knees hun

Ya thighs are great too lol xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

from down there i'd think you have trouble even seeing there face's even if they don't hace a mask on lol

over a year ago

"Do people really think that by blocking out their eyes on a photo, that people they know arent going to recognize the rest of their face and for that matter, their bedroom/ living room/ back garden?"

ive thought that a few times, makes me laught, can just imagine some women joining and looking thro the pics thinking 'humm im sure that my hubby, shame his eyes are blocked just cant quite tell' lol or when they black out tattoos....yep that really fooled me

over a year ago

"I don't know about you but those pics with just the eyes blacked out or with the face all swirly freak me out "

And that lovely peach on your picture freaks me out...but in a fab way yum lol

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

works for me all the time... big black bloke.. living in newcastle...

anyway I like the "news of the world" look...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Yes

over a year ago

Sometimes if members are in sensitive jobs it is necessary to make the effort to be discreet - when I chat, couples are prepared to exchange full face off site.

Plus with many shared computers would you like the kids to know you have more fun than them!

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

Craigy all you remember of me is my cleavage lol

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Craigy all you remember of me is my cleavage lol "

Not at all sure that Craig remembers my cleavage...but his nose got stuck in it a couple of times last month

Post new Message to Thread