Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Suns oot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So whose gonna be relaxing in the sun ,feeling the warm.rays upon thier bodies.....i for one am deffo going to be showing some skin to that yellow spot in the sky...ohhh and washing down the muddy tent from last week

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i am going to the Zoo today with my daughter, she woke up all sleepy toodles into my room half dressed (if you can call it that) with some binoculars, her back pack and summer hat on saying 'come on mummy going to the zoo'

so i said to her 'what sound to lions make' and she went 'MEOWWWWW' in a rather agressive way.. i near pissed myself. Think i mentioned they were a big cat but i will teach her 'raorr' for later lol

over a year ago

"i am going to the Zoo today with my daughter, she woke up all sleepy toodles into my room half dressed (if you can call it that) with some binoculars, her back pack and summer hat on saying 'come on mummy going to the zoo'

so i said to her 'what sound to lions make' and she went 'MEOWWWWW' in a rather agressive way.. i near pissed myself. Think i mentioned they were a big cat but i will teach her 'raorr' for later lol "

Awwww sweet..have a great day

over a year ago

"So whose gonna be relaxing in the sun ,feeling the warm.rays upon thier bodies.....i for one am deffo going to be showing some skin to that yellow spot in the sky...ohhh and washing down the muddy tent from last week "
Do you want some help cleaning your tent? Don't worry I will be completely clean (upstairs and down) lol and you can inspect me if you want

over a year ago

"So whose gonna be relaxing in the sun ,feeling the warm.rays upon thier bodies.....i for one am deffo going to be showing some skin to that yellow spot in the sky...ohhh and washing down the muddy tent from last week Do you want some help cleaning your tent? Don't worry I will be completely clean (upstairs and down) lol and you can inspect me if you want "

Hope ya good with erections

over a year ago

"So whose gonna be relaxing in the sun ,feeling the warm.rays upon thier bodies.....i for one am deffo going to be showing some skin to that yellow spot in the sky...ohhh and washing down the muddy tent from last week Do you want some help cleaning your tent? Don't worry I will be completely clean (upstairs and down) lol and you can inspect me if you want

Hope ya good with erections "

Oh yes very good lol

over a year ago

Well there's not a cloud in the sky on the Blackpool coast.and I'm off playing golf in an hour and then its a few shandys alfresco me thinks.......

Happy days!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Got to drop the car to the garage then home to bake. Though I did get s head.start last night when I couldn't sleep...

Then while it's baking I've got to pack for camping - and the forecast is good! Whoop whoop!

over a year ago

"i am going to the Zoo today with my daughter, she woke up all sleepy toodles into my room half dressed (if you can call it that) with some binoculars, her back pack and summer hat on saying 'come on mummy going to the zoo'

so i said to her 'what sound to lions make' and she went 'MEOWWWWW' in a rather agressive way.. i near pissed myself. Think i mentioned they were a big cat but i will teach her 'raorr' for later lol "

RRAAAAAOOOORRRRR!

over a year ago

It's sunny here too - looks like summer might have finally arrived!!!

over a year ago

I and i'm back to work Monday i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"It's sunny here too - looks like summer might have finally arrived!!!"
Shhhhh don't tell everyone it might get scared and run away lol

over a year ago

well you all enjoy the sun I'm off to work

over a year ago

"well you all enjoy the sun I'm off to work "

Will dooooooo....enjoy work

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Last two days on my own garden if the sun stays.. hope you all have a great weekend ..

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Hmmmm.....I can see the sun behind the clouds...

Would love to be able to sunbathe tomorrow but have a wedding to go to which is inside all day. Work all next week then away next weekend too so won't see any sun for at least 2 weeks. Grrrrr

Post new Message to Thread