Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What i hate at the end of a meet.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i love the kissing.cuddling,and sex on a meet,but what i dont like at the end of a meet is when i go in for a kiss.i dont mean a full blown snog(although it does happen sometimes)some of the guy's (not all) will turn away so i kiss their cheek instead of their lips. I hate this.stop doing it guys please kiss me on the lips at the end of the meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i love the kissing.cuddling,and sex on a meet,but what i dont like at the end of a meet is when i go in for a kiss.i dont mean a full blown snog(although it does happen sometimes)some of the guy's (not all) will turn away so i kiss their cheek instead of their lips. I hate this.stop doing it guys please kiss me on the lips at the end of the meet."

You wouldn't have me turn away for sure x

over a year ago

They're missing out if they turn away from you lovely! X

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Some people have no kissing as a preference, so maybe it's that? But if it's guys who have been kissing during the meet but then turn away at the end... then yeah, I got nothing.

over a year ago

Hate awkward and uneasy tones at the end of a meet, no need to get all timid it’s all fun and jovial at the end of the day

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

I don't understand, surely a long tight hug and some kissing is at least the warm thing to do, sounds very cold and uncaring, I would think it would make you feel awful.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

My pet hate too, I'll normally go to give a peck on the lips and a hug goodbye that's just who I am, and sometimes its like I've got a disease and they recoil in almost horror.

Makes me feel a bit shit

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 15:59:12]

over a year ago

What I hate at the end of a meet is...

The end of the meet. Always finish with lots of kissing and hugs, and talk of the next one!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"i love the kissing.cuddling,and sex on a meet,but what i dont like at the end of a meet is when i go in for a kiss.i dont mean a full blown snog(although it does happen sometimes)some of the guy's (not all) will turn away so i kiss their cheek instead of their lips. I hate this.stop doing it guys please kiss me on the lips at the end of the meet."
imo shows they had what they wanted no respect for how its been given, tbf cant really do fun without kissing part best part of foreplay x bet you missing the club like us xx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

They are probably aware that you'll catch the feels from them if they are silly enough to kiss you after sex.

No, being serious, I think that sometimes for men the excitement of what they've done quickly dissolves once they've climaxed and they aren't feeling as in the mood for kissing, more for a sleep. Sometimes they might be being a bit of a dick though.

over a year ago

"They are probably aware that you'll catch the feels from them if they are silly enough to kiss you after sex.

No, being serious, I think that sometimes for men the excitement of what they've done quickly dissolves once they've climaxed and they aren't feeling as in the mood for kissing, more for a sleep. Sometimes they might be being a bit of a dick though."

100% Agree

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

What’s this meet you speak of

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

If you’re good enough to strip naked, foreplay, touch and kiss all over, lick and slide deep inside ..... then you’re good enough to hug and kiss after

Just to be clear .... you’re good enough to kiss after

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Gald it's not just me then. Sometimes seems as soon as the clothes are back on that's it. Few years back after the shenanigans were both dressed and I poped into the bathroom to try and sort my hair out..and heard the room door open and close. Came back out and he's gone.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Gald it's not just me then. Sometimes seems as soon as the clothes are back on that's it. Few years back after the shenanigans were both dressed and I poped into the bathroom to try and sort my hair out..and heard the room door open and close. Came back out and he's gone. "

That is horrendous. Some people wouldn't know respect and decency if it hit them in the face.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 16:10:02]

By *luns1Man
over a year ago

Preston

The first question is why would the turn away from a kiss from you and the second is why from a kiss in general. Kissingbis very under rated in my opinion. I personally love it and its a must in any sexy situation.

over a year ago

That’s just wrong on so many levels, you’d get a full on snog for sure

By *ust fun9TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"Gald it's not just me then. Sometimes seems as soon as the clothes are back on that's it. Few years back after the shenanigans were both dressed and I poped into the bathroom to try and sort my hair out..and heard the room door open and close. Came back out and he's gone.

That is horrendous. Some people wouldn't know respect and decency if it hit them in the face."

Okay it's not a relationship in the real romance form. But I think if you have agreed to pleasure each other and enjoy sexual intamcy then I would argue a hug and kiss at the end is the least you should want to do. It's a show of thank you and respect.

Not everyone gets that I suppose.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Gald it's not just me then. Sometimes seems as soon as the clothes are back on that's it. Few years back after the shenanigans were both dressed and I poped into the bathroom to try and sort my hair out..and heard the room door open and close. Came back out and he's gone.

That is horrendous. Some people wouldn't know respect and decency if it hit them in the face."

I just couldnt believe it. That someone could be that rude and yeah it did bring me down for a bit. He even had the nerve to messsge few weeks later asking to meet again.. I wanted to message back telling him what a piece of sh@t he was. But just blocked and deleted instead. Not worth my time or energy.

over a year ago

That is horrendous. Some people wouldn't know respect and decency if it hit them in the face.

I just couldnt believe it. That someone could be that rude and yeah it did bring me down for a bit. He even had the nerve to messsge few weeks later asking to meet again.. I wanted to message back telling him what a piece of sh@t he was. But just blocked and deleted instead. Not worth my time or energy. "

Good on you but what an absolute tosser

You’re gorgeous and a cuddle and a kiss would be anyone’s pleasure

Too many arseholes make it difficult for good folk

By *rive u crazyMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Kisses and hugs are what I miss most now

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"i love the kissing.cuddling,and sex on a meet,but what i dont like at the end of a meet is when i go in for a kiss.i dont mean a full blown snog(although it does happen sometimes)some of the guy's (not all) will turn away so i kiss their cheek instead of their lips. I hate this. stop doing it guys please kiss me on the lips at the end of the meet."

Sounds like a piss poor cop out way of saying there is not going to be a repeat..

Fucking some men, I know some women too, but Jesus, just let her go with some dignity.

over a year ago

Wtf guys are weirdos

over a year ago

Oh i don't know.. one last kiss might lead to another erection

By *ornytoad1362Couple
over a year ago

St. Austell

thats not good then we tend to get the kettle on and the biscuits out that normally works lol

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I just couldnt believe it. That someone could be that rude and yeah it did bring me down for a bit. He even had the nerve to messsge few weeks later asking to meet again.. I wanted to message back telling him what a piece of sh@t he was. But just blocked and deleted instead. Not worth my time or energy.

Good on you but what an absolute tosser

You’re gorgeous and a cuddle and a kiss would be anyone’s pleasure

Too many arseholes make it difficult for good folk "

Ahh thanks for that

I've had a few weird endings but that was by far the worst lol But even tho, hard as it can be sometimes, you shouldn't others by the actions of people before them. There are some good eggs on here.

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

Try me again

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I generally shake hands at the end of a meet, or after a particularly good one I might salute

Works for me

over a year ago

"Gald it's not just me then. Sometimes seems as soon as the clothes are back on that's it. Few years back after the shenanigans were both dressed and I poped into the bathroom to try and sort my hair out..and heard the room door open and close. Came back out and he's gone. "

Nooooo!! My jaw literally dropped when I read that. How bloody horrible x

V

over a year ago

I make sure I snog a guy like crazy before I leave, they seem to not hold back so try it

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

To be fair, from personal experience, if it's clearly a one off , or hasn't been a hugely scintillating meet,or if someone is coming across as clingy I'd probably swerve a snog at the end also.

I'm polite but I wouldn't want to be giving out false impressions.

By *untimes36Man
over a year ago

Derby

Ive had a meet and all we did was kiss, thoroughly enjoyed it

over a year ago

I usually discuss pre sex what the lady in question likes or doesn’t, I would personally feel a bit rude to just get up and leave, a little kiss would do no harm and at least a little chat before leaving

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

V"

It also taught me anither valuable lesson, which is, if getting a hotel, make sure you their half if the cost up front as i ended up paying the whole bill.

Had a break after that bit glad I came back as their are some great people on here

over a year ago

The bloke got what he came for basically, a fuck, and doesn't want the hand holding and snuggling. If it doesn't tally with what you seek from a meet, don't invite him back for seconds. It's amazing how many men behave shitty during or after a meet and then text you months or even years later wondering if you are up for another go (translation- they are horny and havent got any other options).

over a year ago

"The bloke got what he came for basically, a fuck, and doesn't want the hand holding and snuggling. If it doesn't tally with what you seek from a meet, don't invite him back for seconds. It's amazing how many men behave shitty during or after a meet and then text you months or even years later wondering if you are up for another go (translation- they are horny and havent got any other options). "

!!

over a year ago

I’m trying to think

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to have a proper full on snog when I’m about to leave

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

How very insensitive of them. You've been intimate with each other and they can't even hug or give a goodbye kiss!

I can imagine how that would make you feel!

Some people have no class about them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I feel your pain. Just because I've still got their cum on my lips it doesn't mean that a kiss on the lips isn't appreciated. No tongues, though, in case they hurt my make up

over a year ago

"

It also taught me anither valuable lesson, which is, if getting a hotel, make sure you their half if the cost up front as i ended up paying the whole bill.

Had a break after that bit glad I came back as their are some great people on here "

Just when I thought it couldn’t have been any worse

Wow, that was a horrible experience for you. Glad it didn’t put you off. Yes, we’ve met and made some lovely friends on here. Hope there’s happy times ahead for you.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Oh i don't know.. one last kiss might lead to another erection "

This And what's wrong with that ...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I was very interested in this .....

I hate protracted goodbyes with strangers.

I don't sign up for a brief love affair..

Politeness , a peck, a bye bye , a smile.......

But lets not start acting out like we are going to cry into our hankies cos the person we'd never met 4 hours ago might never be seen again ......

No snogging after. Snogs are before and during. Snogs are build ups and sustainers..... they are NOT enders.

By *empmanMan
over a year ago

Newton aycliffe

Both pair of lips ?

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A snog at the end can be a great appetizer for the next time....plus it can keep the fanny flutters going for the drive home.

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

The trouble should with the right chemistry be more knowing when to put you down and stop kissing!

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

V

Had a break after that bit glad I came back as their are some great people on here "

I've been stung a couple times myself ... if they can't accommodate they have to book the hotel themselves then give your half to them when there ... If they're worried about it showing on their bank statement ... it's their problem not yours

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I was very interested in this .....

But lets not start acting out like we are going to cry into our hankies cos the person we'd never met 4 hours ago might never be seen again ......

No snogging after. Snogs are before and during. Snogs are build ups and sustainers..... they are NOT enders. "

I disagree, if I had the hots for the guy before and during ... I would hope that I'd still feel the same after and therefore a snog goodbye is totally in order.

And no there will be no tears and I might not see him again but so what ? I want that last passionate embrace and even a light brush at his dick as a parting gesture

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 18:50:41]

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 18:49:09]"

you lost this .......

over a year ago

"I was very interested in this .....

No snogging after. Snogs are before and during. Snogs are build ups and sustainers..... they are NOT enders.

I disagree, if I had the hots for the guy before and during ... I would hope that I'd still feel the same after and therefore a snog goodbye is totally in order.

And no there will be no tears and I might not see him again but so what ? I want that last passionate embrace and even a light brush at his dick as a parting gesture "

over a year ago

I think I have alleys kissed the person I met at the end of a meet, it felt like the most natural thing in the world. No full on snogs as that’s generally how it all started and we do need to part company

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"

Had a break after that bit glad I came back as their are some great people on here

Just when I thought it couldn’t have been any worse

Wow, that was a horrible experience for you. Glad it didn’t put you off. Yes, we’ve met and made some lovely friends on here. Hope there’s happy times ahead for you. "

It was a harsh introduction for sure lol And never admitted the but about him not paying his way but yeah..im glad I came back. There are some great people on here and happy I diddnt let 1 person nearly ruin it all for me!

over a year ago

That's awful OP.

I can't imagine not kissing on the initial meet, during and after being intimate.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

V

Had a break after that bit glad I came back as their are some great people on here .

I've been stung a couple times myself ... if they can't accommodate they have to book the hotel themselves then give your half to them when there ... If they're worried about it showing on their bank statement ... it's their problem not yours "

Yes..why don't I do That! Well that's solved that one! Lmao

I find it somewhat rare to find a guy that can accommodate

over a year ago

I will make a note not to turn away at the end of the meet.

If I ever get one

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

Kissing before and during fun then yes , but when it time to say goodbye it doesn’t bother me either way

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The bloke got what he came for basically, a fuck, and doesn't want the hand holding and snuggling. If it doesn't tally with what you seek from a meet, don't invite him back for seconds. It's amazing how many men behave shitty during or after a meet and then text you months or even years later wondering if you are up for another go (translation- they are horny and havent got any other options). "

Shit, they're on to us

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Kissing before and during fun then yes , but when it time to say goodbye it doesn’t bother me either way "

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Think it comes down to how you both approach a meet, and how clearly you've communicated beforehand.

Personally the idea of a cold clinical meet that is just about sex does nothing for me, so when I have had meets there's been more to them than just turning up and having sex and going home again, and so kissing before, during and after sex has been a natural thing to do, including on parting at the end of a meet.

However I can understand that for meets where it's just about sex, that once the sex is over, then any other form of intimacy is considered done with.

Surely the thing to do is discuss these things beforehand and talk about likes/dislikes in the same way you might talk about boundaries and limits, which leaves no room for confusion or mis-matched expectations.

over a year ago

I just couldnt believe it. That someone could be that rude and yeah it did bring me down for a bit. He even had the nerve to messsge few weeks later asking to meet again.. I wanted to message back telling him what a piece of sh@t he was. But just blocked and deleted instead. Not worth my time or energy. "

Good on you he was a grade A jerk x

over a year ago

Totally agree. Kissing is a massive part of it.

By *edhotlovers2027Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We cant imagine finishing a meet without a kiss and a cuddle,for us it's a way of saying thank you and hopefully we will see you again.

For us a meet is more than just sex,there has to be passion and in our opinion you cant have passion without kissing

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Good on you he was a grade A jerk x"

Thanks. Hard lesson to learn but at least it happened early on. C'est la vie.

over a year ago

When I've cum I'd rather grab my stone islands and Hugo boss t shirt Nike's and phone and jump outta the windo than do lovey doovy kisses ... I've shot my lot get me outta ereeeeeeee

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

"When I've cum I'd rather grab my stone islands and Hugo boss t shirt Nike's and phone and jump outta the windo than do lovey doovy kisses ... I've shot my lot get me outta ereeeeeeee "

I can't decide if this is serious or sarcasm.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"When I've cum I'd rather grab my stone islands and Hugo boss t shirt Nike's and phone and jump outta the windo than do lovey doovy kisses ... I've shot my lot get me outta ereeeeeeee

I can't decide if this is serious or sarcasm."

Profile made me proper laugh...

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

You'd definitely get a full blown snogging from me just so we'd have another one to look forward to

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Thing is for me it's just in my nature to it, it's not necessarily that I've got the feels or I'm looking for more, I might not even want a repeat haha, it's just my personality and how I am even with friends when I see them

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Good on you he was a grade A jerk x"

The flipside is the guy who won't leave...

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Cant understand guys that do this tbh .

More kissing and snuggles , and to fall asleep in each others arms is just bliss

over a year ago

Guys who wanna do a runner are busy busy men.. love I can't hang around I'm BUSY but you can't tell her that you've just cum... Maybe I took to long thinking about granny fucking while I was riding her like a Blackpool donky or my teas ready and the text messages are coming thick and fast where the actual FUCK ARE YOU CUNT teas going cold ???.

Either way if matey shoots then scoots he's a busy busy man

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

I love goodbye kisses in fact I just love kisses

over a year ago

Ok this is true..I'm not lying I promise...

Met this bird from Warrington ,pics filtered to fuck but she wants it so is gonna get it .

We've got a nice hotel booked so gonna go drop stuff off and go for a drink somewhere .

Things don't go to plan , we end up fucking straight away like 3 fucking hours at it .. then we get ready to go out somewhere nice .

She turns into a monster , ruins the gaff chucking shite everywhere and singing like she's in the fucking voice and I'm will I am ,empties her make up bag on the bed and ruins it then her ex calls and he's going in about where is she so she only fucking tells him and then they spend 15 mins talking about me I'm sat on the bastard bed !!..anyway this is dragging on let's move to the get me outta here bit.

I take her in the morning for breakfast at Starbucks , she's gone Psycho and talking about getting a tattoo with my name on and she wants to come my house and then meet my mum (like fuck!!) ..I endure 2 maybe 3 hours of this then I finally managed to feed her water her and get back to hers .. I park in the middle of the busy car lined road with the door open and engine running and take her crap & suitcase sized makeup bag back to the house .. she's saying come inside meet my daughter and I'm thinking the fucking motors in the road ,engine running door open what should I do ??? Guess

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Ok this is true..I'm not lying I promise...

Met this bird from Warrington ,pics filtered to fuck but she wants it so is gonna get it .

We've got a nice hotel booked so gonna go drop stuff off and go for a drink somewhere .

Things don't go to plan , we end up fucking straight away like 3 fucking hours at it .. then we get ready to go out somewhere nice .

She turns into a monster , ruins the gaff chucking shite everywhere and singing like she's in the fucking voice and I'm will I am ,empties her make up bag on the bed and ruins it then her ex calls and he's going in about where is she so she only fucking tells him and then they spend 15 mins talking about me I'm sat on the bastard bed !!..anyway this is dragging on let's move to the get me outta here bit.

I take her in the morning for breakfast at Starbucks , she's gone Psycho and talking about getting a tattoo with my name on and she wants to come my house and then meet my mum (like fuck!!) ..I endure 2 maybe 3 hours of this then I finally managed to feed her water her and get back to hers .. I park in the middle of the busy car lined road with the door open and engine running and take her crap & suitcase sized makeup bag back to the house .. she's saying come inside meet my daughter and I'm thinking the fucking motors in the road ,engine running door open what should I do ??? Guess "

You said “hang on pet, the fucking car ain’t going to park itself!” And then got in the car, stared moodily into the distance, contemplated doing a runner but thought to yourself “fuck it! I came this far I ain’t backing away now!” Then you slammed the steering wheel for getting yourself into such a tricky position, reverse parked your car quickly, got out, went in the house and said “alright sugar tits, mine is a tea with milk and no sugar, cos I’m fucking sweet enough”.

Am I right?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Like finishing your pudding in a restaurant and then running out on the bill.

Got what they wanted then scarper.

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

"Like finishing your pudding in a restaurant and then running out on the bill.

Got what they wanted then scarper."

brilliant

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Like finishing your pudding in a restaurant and then running out on the bill.

Got what they wanted then scarper. brilliant "

To be fair if I think "what the fuuuuuuck am I doing with this moron?" halfway through a meet, by the time the end comes I'm practically kicking em out the door.

I'm more of a fistbump fareweller than a kisser unless I'm proper into them, which is rare.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I take her in the morning for breakfast at Starbucks , she's gone Psycho and talking about getting a tattoo with my name on and she wants to come my house and then meet my mum (like fuck!!) ..I endure 2 maybe 3 hours of this then I finally managed to feed her water her and get back to hers .. I park in the middle of the busy car lined road with the door open and engine running and take her crap & suitcase sized makeup bag back to the house .. she's saying come inside meet my daughter and I'm thinking the fucking motors in the road ,engine running door open what should I do ??? Guess

You said “hang on pet, the fucking car ain’t going to park itself!” And then got in the car, stared moodily into the distance, contemplated doing a runner but thought to yourself “fuck it! I came this far I ain’t backing away now!” Then you slammed the steering wheel for getting yourself into such a tricky position, reverse parked your car quickly, got out, went in the house and said “alright sugar tits, mine is a tea with milk and no sugar, cos I’m fucking sweet enough”.

Am I right?"

I can actually imagine that playing out

over a year ago

I love to snog and cuddle before during and after sex! Sex with not kissing all the way through is lacking passion

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I take her in the morning for breakfast at Starbucks , she's gone Psycho and talking about getting a tattoo with my name on and she wants to come my house and then meet my mum (like fuck!!) ..I endure 2 maybe 3 hours of this then I finally managed to feed her water her and get back to hers .. I park in the middle of the busy car lined road with the door open and engine running and take her crap & suitcase sized makeup bag back to the house .. she's saying come inside meet my daughter and I'm thinking the fucking motors in the road ,engine running door open what should I do ??? Guess "

Too late by then, the kid's already ran out to your car hugging you and calling you daddy.

Her mum who was babysitting swaggers out to you adorning a wedding outfit.

You're fucked mate.

over a year ago

Cross your legs tighter behind their back for an extra second or two after their lovely feels from the orgasm pass and their mind has cleared and watch the panic in their eyes.

I understand that bit of guilt people can feel but I would be miffed not to get a kiss or hug goodbye.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Too late by then, the kid's already ran out to your car hugging you and calling you daddy.

You're fucked mate."

Oh noo ..not the mother in law hat as well

over a year ago

Am I right?"

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

I must look like a right bitch then... no kissing and hugs after a sex from me lol!

Kissing during is fine but that’s it haha

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

This is why im not big accomidating to start lol

over a year ago

Am I right?"

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

You're fucked mate.

Oh noo ..not the mother in law hat as well "

You know it.

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

In fairness, kissing is normally our of the question by the time I've wiped my cock on the curtains and dropped a bunker buster in the chod bin.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Sorry to hear this Denise. Is it all men, most men, or one or two in particular?

I can honestly say I’ve never done this, and will always give a peck on the lips with a “See you next time?” with a smile and a cheeky wink

By *empmanMan
over a year ago

Newton aycliffe

I'd kiss you on the lips hoping your going to slip some of my cum bk in my mouth

Post new Message to Thread