Back to The Lounge

Spoons ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

or back to back ?

or face to face ?

intertwined or in your own space ?

how do you like to lie in bed with someone when it comes to sleepy time ?

For me, it's back to back in a space of my own !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm really bad I need me own space so a 2 min cuddle then move over and don't touch

over a year ago

we always start out spooning but it lasts all of 2 minutes before we're turning our backs trying to claw our way out of the covers for some air. x

over a year ago

If its just got into bed, he'd be on his back and id be on my side, arm over his chest and my top leg wrapped over his

If its settling down to sleep im normally baby spoon, but have cuddled into the back of him

After we are asleep it normally goes to back to back.. but spoon if we kinda wake up again.

Morning im normally star fish in the middle, ive kicked him on the floor and i have all the duvet

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

All of the above depending on mood and how hot I am. For actual sleep... on my own unless it is someone very special (or I can't get rid of them) then it's back to back.

over a year ago

It depends on the mood I am in or how warm it is. Variety is always best though as I see it.

over a year ago

I don't mind spooning but I really dislike being spooned.

The breath on my neck and the arm round me makes me really uncomfy and there's no way I could drift off in that position.

Quite strange really cos I'm a really tactile fella but when it comes to dropping off, I have to be on my own 'in the zone'

over a year ago

I prefer stacked, one atop the other.

over a year ago

"I prefer stacked, one atop the other. "

i said sleepy time ya mucky sod

are you on heat today ?

it wasn't long ago you were encouraging innocent young men to call you and listen to you 'heavy breathing'

if anyone is close to laine today, can you please pop round with a bucket of cold water

just make sure your dog doesn't crap in her garden whilst ur cooling her down !

over a year ago

"I prefer stacked, one atop the other.

i said sleepy time ya mucky sod

are you on heat today ?

it wasn't long ago you were encouraging innocent young men to call you and listen to you 'heavy breathing'

if anyone is close to laine today, can you please pop round with a bucket of cold water

just make sure your dog doesn't crap in her garden whilst ur cooling her down !"

.... don't send a boy to do a man's job .... get round here yourself!

over a year ago

Start off with a face to face cuddle but can't stand that for too long sleep back to back, prfereably with no contact.

over a year ago

I prefer spoons but in a Uri Geller style, I gently wiggle their spine until it snaps in two. I don't tend to get a second meet very often, am I doing something wrong?

over a year ago

"Start off with a face to face cuddle but can't stand that for too long sleep back to back, prfereably with no contact. "

nooooo i like my own breathing space.. cant be sucking in someones exhaled Co2 lol

Post new Message to Thread