Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Collar reactions

Jump to newest

By *ersey Girl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

For those who wear a collar, what reactions have you had from the public when you are out and for those who have spotted this, What's your thoughts on people who wear them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eterjamesmcMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"For those who wear a collar, what reactions have you had from the public when you are out and for those who have spotted this, What's your thoughts on people who wear them "

Have you been given one yet?

over a year ago

Glasgow

"For those who wear a collar, what reactions have you had from the public when you are out and for those who have spotted this, What's your thoughts on people who wear them

Have you been given one yet?"

No

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me collars have only been for “Sir” to put around my neck when we meet in private. I am not interested in 24/7 kink - mine is only for the bedroom.

It keeps it special and part of kinky sex.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There was a post on the blog Ask a Manager about this, including links (don't know if they're still current, it was years ago) to collars that were less obvious (assuming you wanted to wear it full time). Google "ask a manager collar" minus quotation marks and it should be the first result.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"There was a post on the blog Ask a Manager about this, including links (don't know if they're still current, it was years ago) to collars that were less obvious (assuming you wanted to wear it full time). Google "ask a manager collar" minus quotation marks and it should be the first result."

We've been thinking about this actually, thank you for the link

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I have collared two subs, both have been given 24*7 collars that were a plain Titanium band.

They can be mistaken for jewellery, so no one really gave them much of a second glance.

I wouldn’t go out in public with a “traditional/play” collar, as it would just draw unwanted attention.

The two collars I picked up were:

Eternity Collars - Titanium

Axsmar - Talena

By *entleman kinksterMan
over a year ago

london

"I have collared two subs, both have been given 24*7 collars that were a plain Titanium band.

They can be mistaken for jewellery, so no one really gave them much of a second glance.

I wouldn’t go out in public with a “traditional/play” collar, as it would just draw unwanted attention.

Axsmar - Talena

"

both very classy and understated

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We like symbolic collars when out with vanilla friends , feels very naughty and definitely impacts how we behave, a few get it and inquire, most don’t. We have a simple solid silver one that’s like a large hoop and an intricate black one with lots of gem stones.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

One of the most beautiful sights I have seen was a dominant guy and his submissive on a packed commuter train out of Kings X a number of years ago - to look at them through an untrained eye you'd not have realised and just thought of them as a couple in love - but she was wearing a very simple collar and the body language to an attentive eye just said it all - was just wonderful to watch them interact in that simplest of settings

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I actually took a very brazen step earlier this year and presented a collar as a gift to a guy I totally trusted to ‘give’ myself to. He was thrilled to bits that I had the collar emblazoned with what started out as a pet name he gave me.

It’s only used in his presence because I know he has total respect for me. I actually love the collar too! Very empowering...

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I actually took a very brazen step earlier this year and presented a collar as a gift to a guy I totally trusted to ‘give’ myself to. He was thrilled to bits that I had the collar emblazoned with what started out as a pet name he gave me.

It’s only used in his presence because I know he has total respect for me. I actually love the collar too! Very empowering..."

That's beautiful ...

over a year ago

Glasgow

"There was a post on the blog Ask a Manager about this, including links (don't know if they're still current, it was years ago) to collars that were less obvious (assuming you wanted to wear it full time). Google "ask a manager collar" minus quotation marks and it should be the first result."

I would wear it the majority of the time yes

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have collared two subs, both have been given 24*7 collars that were a plain Titanium band.

Axsmar - Talena

"

We will have a look at them. Thank you

By *orgive us our GinsCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We have a few different ones.

the large one tend to get more noticed..save that one for clubs..

the thinner ones can be worn on nights out and just look sexy...

nice to have the neck highlighted..x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

If I see a collar wearer ...the most I do is a small wink or a knowing smile ...it's their life ..their kink and not any of my business...but I know they know I know lol

By *nked and Ms InkedCouple
over a year ago

nr wrexham

I know a few people who are collared. I didn’t realise it at first as I wasn’t part of the scene at the time, but a work colleague had a silver band on. I wear Inked’s name on a chain, some recognise the significance, as it says “Inkeds” and as it’s a necklace I can keep it on and cover it up when I need to.

Two of my friends are jewellery designers and I know a few subs who choose to have their design for their collars. They’re stainless steel chains and have crystals attached if wanted, so they’re pretty, practical and subtle, if you don’t know the dynamics of the wearer xx

over a year ago

I've seen them in vanilla settings and I always offer what I hope is a reassuring smile.

When I've worn mine out I tend to try and avoid others gazes because you'll get a bad reaction from someone.

By *ittleMyWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

"For those who wear a collar, what reactions have you had from the public when you are out and for those who have spotted this, What's your thoughts on people who wear them "

I've only ever worn one in a club environment. I 'collared' myself as it can be useful in that setting as a single woman x

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I know a few people who are collared. I didn’t realise it at first as I wasn’t part of the scene at the time, but a work colleague had a silver band on. I wear Inked’s name on a chain, some recognise the significance, as it says “Inkeds” and as it’s a necklace I can keep it on and cover it up when I need to.

Two of my friends are jewellery designers and I know a few subs who choose to have their design for their collars. They’re stainless steel chains and have crystals attached if wanted, so they’re pretty, practical and subtle, if you don’t know the dynamics of the wearer xx

"

The one I wear day to day is in our pics. It's a slim silver band with an inscription on the inside that just he and I know about. I can add tags to it for going out, if we want...... So far, no-one has commented or looked curious!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

No reaction in general. Maybe because ch*kers are to some extent in fashion, especially with younger people. So collars (and collar like things) are seen in public a fair bit. Obviously something large or heavy or different may get a little more attention. But the general public just seem to take it as a bit of a fashion thing and tend not to read more into it in.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

I only have one of my three collars on for meets as I put them on myself . I’m not collared to anyone officially. But I adore wearing one xxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I have a simple day collar from a popular seller at the BBB. A chain with an o ring. It will only be known what it is to others in the lifestyle I guess. We're still looking for the perfect play collar.

over a year ago

Walkies come on girl

Post new Message to Thread