Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

stds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if u had to pick one, what would be your first choice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acuzziFlooziesCouple
over a year ago

Kent to Surrey

A thread gauge I suppose!

By *acuzziFlooziesCouple
over a year ago

Kent to Surrey

Oh!!

not Standards!

over a year ago

hlamydia—the fastest-spreading STD in the U.S.; a bacterial infection that infects up to four million men and women every year. Often no symptoms are present, especially in women. Untreated chlamydia is dangerous—it can cause sterility, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), and increase the chances for life-threatening tubal pregnancies. Chlamydia is treated with antibiotics and can be prevented by avoiding sexual intercourse or by using a latex or polyurethane condom with every sex act.

over a year ago

Genital Warts—(caused by the Human Papillomavirus or HPV). HPV infects between one half-million to a million people each year. There are actually about 70 different types of this virus. Some cause small reddish or pink warts on the genitals or anus. Some of the HPV types also cause cervical cancer. It is important for sexually active women to get a pap smear so that possible signs of cervical cancer can be detected early and cancer can be prevented. Because genital warts are caused by a virus, there is no real cure–the warts themselves can be treated, but the virus still lives inside a person's body. HPV is passed through direct skin-to-skin contact, even if no symptoms are present.

over a year ago

Genital Herpes—genital herpes is a viral infection that can be controlled but not cured. Approximately two-thirds of infected people don't know they have herpes because the symptoms are mild or nonexistent. When present, symptoms of the first infection usually appear about 1 month after exposure and last 2 to 3 weeks, including itching or burning sensations in the genital area, discharge and blisters or painful open sores, and sometimes flu-like symptoms such as swollen glands and fever. "Outbreaks" of herpes in which symptoms reappear and individuals become very contagious can happen throughout an infected person's lifetime. About 40 million Americans have herpes.

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I dunno I think ill have what everyones else is having

over a year ago

Gonorrhea—a bacterial STD that infects more than 1 million Americans each year. Many people who are infected show no signs of the disease. When symptoms are present, they resemble those of chlamydia and usually appear 2 to 5 days after sex with an infected partner. Gonorrhea can cause PID if left untreated

over a year ago

Hepatitis B—a viral infection that can cause damage to the liver, including cirrhosis and liver cancer, and may result in death. It is transmitted through contact with infected body fluids. There is no cure for Hepatitis B, but it can be prevented with a vaccine.

over a year ago

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)—a gynecological condition caused by an infection (usually sexually transmitted) that spreads from the vagina to the upper parts of a woman's reproductive tract in the pelvic cavity. PID takes different courses in different women, but it can cause abscesses and constant pain almost anywhere in the genital tract (reproductive system). If left untreated, it can cause infertility or more frequent periods. Severe cases may even spread to the liver and kidneys, causing dangerous internal bleeding, lung failure, and death.

over a year ago

Syphilis—a three-stage STD that affects an estimated 120,000 people each year in the U.S. The first symptom appears 10 days to 3 weeks after exposure and is characterized by a painless red (chancre) sore on the genitals or inside the vagina. This sore goes away. Second-stage symptoms include a skin rash and flu-like symptoms. These symptoms will also go away, but it does not mean that the infection is gone. If left untreated, syphilis progresses into a latent stage that can lapse into third-stage, or tertiary, syphilis. Complications from tertiary syphilis are severe: they include mental illness, blindness, heart disease, and death.

over a year ago

lots to pick from eh

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Someone please take Kitty away from google

over a year ago

Syphilis that one makes u go mad!!

over a year ago

just me intrested in stds then...

did u know its a proven fact over 40's have a std without knowing ALL OFF THEM

By *acuzziFlooziesCouple
over a year ago

Kent to Surrey

I can assure you I don't want any of them let alone all of them!

I'm upgrading my condoms to full latex body suit before I have sex!

over a year ago

well done kitty for the good bit of education! i always use condoms for all those reasons and to the ones who ask to go bareback go read!! there actually an increase in over 40s having stds was a bit in the paper about it. condoms can ruin the moment but better than an infection. xx

over a year ago

It seems the lesson to be learned is.....Don't fuck Americans!

XXXX

By *acuzziFlooziesCouple
over a year ago

Kent to Surrey

"Syphilis that one makes u go mad!! "

Well it did for King Henry, no wonder he had to swap wives so often!

over a year ago

"It seems the lesson to be learned is.....Don't fuck Americans!

XXXX"

lol!!!!!!!!!! xx

over a year ago

I worked in the Sexual Health Clinic in Cardiff a while back and i gotta be fair, when you see what they have to go thru and the pain and anguish a severe case of say herpes brings it is heartbreaking, young girls in their teens with it cos their boyfriends play away without protection, it is a very sad day with all the advances we have and education that all these disease are making a vicious comeback

over a year ago

I found getting a beer belly and growing a beard was the best contaception going...Ladies take note...

over a year ago

Got tested 2 weeks ago so happy to say I have none, Surprised at how many people are willing to do or expect bare back without even asking about check ups etc. When swinging I always bag up, better safe than sorry.

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Got tested 2 weeks ago so happy to say I have none, Surprised at how many people are willing to do or expect bare back without even asking about check ups etc. When swinging I always bag up, better safe than sorry."

Good point!

But leads me to wonder it people could suggest good places to get regular checkups *without* building up you medical record at the Dr's!

I had full checkup with extra checks when I signed to my new GP after a recent move, but I don't want to be in asking too often.

Safe sex definitely, but still opting for checks.

Anyone?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Got tested 2 weeks ago so happy to say I have none, Surprised at how many people are willing to do or expect bare back without even asking about check ups etc. When swinging I always bag up, better safe than sorry.

Good point!

But leads me to wonder it people could suggest good places to get regular checkups *without* building up you medical record at the Dr's!

I had full checkup with extra checks when I signed to my new GP after a recent move, but I don't want to be in asking too often.

Safe sex definitely, but still opting for checks.

Anyone?"

If you go to a sexual health clinic you have your own set of notes that go nowhere else,its all confidential,you don't even have to give your name if you don't want to,they are just happy to see you and check you out and try....and I do say try unsucessfully to put you off having sex ever again.......was joking about the last bit

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Gum clinic

over a year ago

Haha, its very amusing in there... I go every now and then even though I play safe, and had a scare recently where a playmate told me she had something... so I went along and she was quizzing me on who else I had been with...

she had a piece of paper with no.s 1, 2, 3 etc etc... should have seen her face.

Fortunately I was all clear, but you never know... plus 10 free condoms every time you go!

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Haha, its very amusing in there... I go every now and then even though I play safe, and had a scare recently where a playmate told me she had something... so I went along and she was quizzing me on who else I had been with...

she had a piece of paper with no.s 1, 2, 3 etc etc... should have seen her face.

Fortunately I was all clear, but you never know... plus 10 free condoms every time you go! "

Ooh, that going to be an interesting question! LOL

over a year ago

I didn't get any free stuff, my mate did, she also got a lecture off a health advisor lol Maybe I looked too sweet and innocent to be getting up to anything too naughty.

over a year ago

"I worked in the Sexual Health Clinic in Cardiff a while back and i gotta be fair, when you see what they have to go thru and the pain and anguish a severe case of say herpes brings it is heartbreaking, young girls in their teens with it cos their boyfriends play away without protection, it is a very sad day with all the advances we have and education that all these disease are making a vicious comeback "
kitts cum and check me out hun xxxxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Haha, its very amusing in there... I go every now and then even though I play safe, and had a scare recently where a playmate told me she had something... so I went along and she was quizzing me on who else I had been with...

Fortunately I was all clear, but you never know... plus 10 free condoms every time you go!

"

Don't be shy they are just glad that you're sensible enough to attend

over a year ago

Don't be shy they are just glad that you're sensible enough to attend"

Yeah and they only grill you if you already have been in contact with someone confirmed. I'm sure there are people off here who'd have longer list's than mine! They also asked if I'd has sex with men, lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I remember when i was at school getting a book out of the library and it had pictures of crabs in it (i didnt know they where actually crabs) i shit myself so much i shaved all my pubes off.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I remember when i was at school getting a book out of the library and it had pictures of crabs in it (i didnt know they where actually crabs) i shit myself so much i shaved all my pubes off."

I spent the day working at an STD clinic as a student,you should see the books they have in there

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Syphilis that one makes u go mad!! "

wasn't hitler thought to have suffered this too !!!!!!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I remember when i was at school getting a book out of the library and it had pictures of crabs in it (i didnt know they where actually crabs) i shit myself so much i shaved all my pubes off.

I spent the day working at an STD clinic as a student,you should see the books they have in there "

ooooooooooh dont, id never have sex again unless wrapped in bubble wrap lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I remember when i was at school getting a book out of the library and it had pictures of crabs in it (i didnt know they where actually crabs) i shit myself so much i shaved all my pubes off.

I spent the day working at an STD clinic as a student,you should see the books they have in there

ooooooooooh dont, id never have sex again unless wrapped in bubble wrap lol"

Bubble wrap sounds like fun though

over a year ago

ooooooooooh dont, id never have sex again unless wrapped in bubble wrap lol"

I've been told not to use crisp packets, cling film or bubble wrap lol Maybe if I just go for a piss straight afterwards and take a shower...

over a year ago

We are registered with our local g.u.m clinic as swingers and have regular checks but we still use protection

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"We are registered with our local g.u.m clinic as swingers and have regular checks but we still use protection"

You register as 'swingers'? LOL is it a special category?

over a year ago

no lol but they prefer it if your honest and the will help contact people for you if you have a problem

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

ooooooooooh dont, id never have sex again unless wrapped in bubble wrap lol

I've been told not to use crisp packets, cling film or bubble wrap lol Maybe if I just go for a piss straight afterwards and take a shower..."

A scrub down with a bottle of bleach should do the trick

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

. . . .And don't forget to put the condom on before you let the lady suck you off, and the dental dam in before you lick her out, guys.

I am afraid that the "wear a condom" campaign is making a lot of guys think that they are pristine, just because they wear them for penetration. Quite a few STD's transmit orally too. In fact any sharing of bodily fluids, like kissing . . . .

The only way to be sure is to question your contacts carefully and to have regular GUM clinic check-ups !!

Hugs

Jane

over a year ago

The local gum clinic is brilliant a really relaxed approach

We attend every six months and touch wood have been clear every time in the last eight years

The only real embarrassing problem i have with it is that the Dr i see was actually a childhood friend pmsl xx

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"The local gum clinic is brilliant a really relaxed approach

We attend every six months and touch wood have been clear every time in the last eight years

The only real embarrassing problem i have with it is that the Dr i see was actually a childhood friend pmsl xx "

We wish you a merry Syphilis

and a happy Gonorrhea

over a year ago

The only real embarrassing problem i have with it is that the Dr i see was actually a childhood friend pmsl xx

We wish you a merry Syphilis

and a happy Gonorrhea "

Lol xx

over a year ago

The only real embarrassing problem i have with it is that the Dr i see was actually a childhood friend pmsl xx "

yeah they are always friendly there and very non judgemental the only time I got into trouble there was when I didnt go back to see if my hep jabs had worked I had to have 3 of them over a period of weeks but forgot to get the check done after. They even text you your results there days lol

over a year ago

Back on topic though we dont want any of them we have had our bad experience and were very lucky we only had to have a week of antibiotics (chlamidiya) and on sex but that turned into 2 weeks cos the pills have Lolly thrush!

Post new Message to Thread