FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Autocorrect and hitting wrong keys!!!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How come autocorrect changes some words that are spelt correctly into completely different words, yet when I hit 'i' instead of 'o' as I do quite often on my phone, it doesn't change a thing? Then I read my posts back and they read like I'm some fucker off 'Allo, Allo'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How come autocorrect changes some words that are spelt correctly into completely different words, yet when I hit 'i' instead of 'o' as I do quite often on my phone, it doesn't change a thing? Then I read my posts back and they read like I'm some fucker off 'Allo, Allo' "

Which fucker off Allo Allo?? You're showing your age! We must arrange that pint

over a year ago

My favourite so far was the word 'discovered'... auto-corrected to 'disco ribs'

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/07/12 00:22:01]

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"My favourite so far was the word 'discovered'... auto-corrected to 'disco ribs' "

I like that

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 18/07/12 00:22:01]"

Yep deffo, what you doing in day tomorrow, might nip into Wakey for an hour

over a year ago

it can work in your favour, people just think I am a raving lunatic cos of my messages

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"How come autocorrect changes some words that are spelt correctly into completely different words, yet when I hit 'i' instead of 'o' as I do quite often on my phone, it doesn't change a thing? Then I read my posts back and they read like I'm some fucker off 'Allo, Allo' "

i always wondered what they did with the egg whisk.....

over a year ago

Haha always happens to me , i get many text replies saying " uh?? You've lost me"

over a year ago

"it can work in your favour, people just think I am a raving lunatic cos of my messages "

There used to be lunatic asylums they closed them down and opened up swinger forums to take there place. seems to be working well so far.

over a year ago

"it can work in your favour, people just think I am a raving lunatic cos of my messages

There used to be lunatic asylums they closed them down and opened up swinger forums to take there place. seems to be working well so far. "

yep found a safe place to lurk

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"My favourite so far was the word 'discovered'... auto-corrected to 'disco ribs' "

Hi disco ribs

over a year ago

"My favourite so far was the word 'discovered'... auto-corrected to 'disco ribs'

Hi disco ribs "

morning Mr Blue

over a year ago

It's ok if someone knows ur using the fruity brand of phone or some other apparently smartphone! I love the lick/ kick swap, it's great when u tell some guy u want to get his cock all wet while ur kicking it!!!

over a year ago

"it can work in your favour, people just think I am a raving lunatic cos of my messages

There used to be lunatic asylums they closed them down and opened up swinger forums to take there place. seems to be working well so far.

yep found a safe place to lurk "

You and me both

over a year ago

"It's ok if someone knows ur using the fruity brand of phone or some other apparently smartphone! I love the lick/ kick swap, it's great when u tell some guy u want to get his cock all wet while ur kicking it!!! "

still trying to live down the one that changed horniness to holiness - he thinks I'll bow down all the time now lol

over a year ago

Well I have tired this message out on my phone and as you can Dr it has put ask of the words in correctly.

Seriously...that's what it came up with. I have to be so careful.

over a year ago

If you want a giggle - google 'damn you autocorrect' - hours of fun and all iphone epic fails!

Some of the ones between parents and their grown up children are priceless!

over a year ago

"If you want a giggle - google 'damn you autocorrect' - hours of fun and all iphone epic fails!

Some of the ones between parents and their grown up children are priceless! "

Have burst out laughing in the office more than once

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love it when your reading a serious thread and out of the blue up pops a strange word that has nothing to do with anything on the thread

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I love autocorrect - I can blame everything on it - after all, my fnigers are infallible? Always hits the right spot

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

i wouldnt know if it was giving me the right word anyway im dyslexic its all the same to me

over a year ago

After repeatedly getting annoyed with autocorrect, I now double check pretty much everything I type. My main problem now when using my phone is my fat fingers pressing send friend request instead of send message. Which makes me seem very forward and also puts a lot of people off!

over a year ago

"After repeatedly getting annoyed with autocorrect, I now double check pretty much everything I type. My main problem now when using my phone is my fat fingers pressing send friend request instead of send message. Which makes me seem very forward and also puts a lot of people off!"

You can't lick 'em

Post new Message to Thread