Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naked x ray machine

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you seen this, the article says about x ray machines at Manchester Airport, that can show you naked........ do you think they will have a rush of applicants for the jobs at the airport

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/20091013/nakedray-machine-goes-trial-manchester-airport.htm :

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

£80,000! Shall we club together and buy one?

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I posted a thread about this earlier 'Flying off..'. It will be interesting to see who will be go to be scanned, I aint volunteering thats for sure

over a year ago

"I posted a thread about this earlier 'Flying off..'. It will be interesting to see who will be go to be scanned, I aint volunteering thats for sure "

Whoops sorry............ !!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

No probs, lol. I'm just glad its not compulsary, will have a nosey tomorrow and see whats what and how many people are happy to have a go. See you soon!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

where does one apply for this job

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Id much rather be scanned than touched up...I always seem to be the one that has the all over rub down at the airport,I must have a guilty face

over a year ago

"Id much rather be scanned than touched up...I always seem to be the one that has the all over rub down at the airport,I must have a guilty face "

Maybe they can't resist your body!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Id much rather be scanned than touched up...I always seem to be the one that has the all over rub down at the airport,I must have a guilty face

Maybe they can't resist your body!! "

I would like to think that but sadly I have a feeling thats not the case

over a year ago

"Id much rather be scanned than touched up...I always seem to be the one that has the all over rub down at the airport,I must have a guilty face "

From that pic, its not a guilty face that makes them want to rub you down xx;-)xx

over a year ago

We can see the Burka fans kicking up a stink over it,on morality grounds of course.

They wouldn't want anyone seeing what lies beneath now would they.......body wise we mean......Yeah right!

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread