Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many married women on here play solo with or without there partners knowing. Just interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

xx

By *amesoflondonMan
over a year ago

London

Nice thread fella, saying hello to you and those posting x

over a year ago

I’m interested in this thread too, I love fucking married women, there’s something so hot about it

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Lots of cheaters on here. Men and women.

over a year ago

"Lots of cheaters on here. Men and women."

Hubby knows. But I play solo aside from rare occasions xx

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

There are more than 175 hotwives on Fab, so this thread might be a disappointment from a data collection viewpoint.

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

The answer is definitely seven. (I may be wrong)

over a year ago

Interesting

Any of you around london

over a year ago

It's just so mad that a lot of them have an issue with meeting a married man but it's ok for them to go off and do the same thing.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"It's just so mad that a lot of them have an issue with meeting a married man but it's ok for them to go off and do the same thing. "

Not at all.

Hotwives have permission and blessing to play, its something that enhances the sex life of the married couple.

Big difference between that and a married man playing away behind his wifes back.

I highly doubt any cheating women would avoid cheating men unless they were trying to limit risk of drama.

over a year ago

"It's just so mad that a lot of them have an issue with meeting a married man but it's ok for them to go off and do the same thing.

Not at all.

Hotwives have permission and blessing to play, its something that enhances the sex life of the married couple.

Big difference between that and a married man playing away behind his wifes back.

I highly doubt any cheating women would avoid cheating men unless they were trying to limit risk of drama."

Why have so many women have a problem with me and I have the go ahead from the wife too look at the other post from me about married men lot of ladys have an issue

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"It's just so mad that a lot of them have an issue with meeting a married man but it's ok for them to go off and do the same thing.

Not at all.

I highly doubt any cheating women would avoid cheating men unless they were trying to limit risk of drama.

Why have so many women have a problem with me and I have the go ahead from the wife too look at the other post from me about married men lot of ladys have an issue "

Ever think they may just not be interested in you ?

over a year ago

Not at all.

I highly doubt any cheating women would avoid cheating men unless they were trying to limit risk of drama."

I also have the go ahead from the wife wouldn't be here if I didnt I have no time for trying to hide things I'm very open and she is too.

over a year ago

Not at all.

Why have so many women have a problem with me and I have the go ahead from the wife too look at the other post from me about married men lot of ladys have an issue

Ever think they may just not be interested in you ? "

Yes I have done. I must actually put up better pics as ones up are kinda shit if I'm honest

By *ete51Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Looking to play with married women without their partner. Is there anyone who would like that on here.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"How many married women on here play solo with or without there partners knowing. Just interested "

Hopefully not many without their partner knowing.

That is called cheating, not swinging.

By *ete51Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm interested in this thread I'm a single male.

By *ovelaughliveCouple
over a year ago

Oldham

We dont its not for us, when on a meet its watching each other that turns us on the most even if one of us isn't playing x

Post new Message to Thread