Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

are d*unk words sober thoughts??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it easier to say what you mean when d*unk or what blurts out of someones mouth all a pile of rubbish??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Thats difficult,maybe sometimes a bit of dutch courage is needed to say what you really feel

But slurring declarations of undying love is normally a pile of shit thats best ignored and forgotten about,unless you want to make thr perrson concerned squirm by reminding them about it when they're sober

over a year ago

Depends what I said at the time.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i believe so yes.

over a year ago

its just song lyrics make reference to various things people say when being under the influence

'call me when your sober' - evanesence

and also in Lady Antebellums 'need you now' - 'its a quarter after one, i'm a little d*unk and i need you now, said i wouldn't call but i lost all control and i need you now'

over a year ago

In vino veritas

over a year ago

"Depends what I said at the time. "

you told me you hated me and didn't want to see me ever again... so hoping in your case you didnt really mean that! lol

over a year ago

"Thats difficult,maybe sometimes a bit of dutch courage is needed to say what you really feel

But slurring declarations of undying love is normally a pile of shit thats best ignored and forgotten about,unless you want to make thr perrson concerned squirm by reminding them about it when they're sober "

Often being the sober one at parties i love reminding people of the crap they come out with and stuff they do Showing them pictures is even better

over a year ago

im wierd when im d*unk it makes me really horny and i go round telling everyone i love them

over a year ago

"Depends what I said at the time.

you told me you hated me and didn't want to see me ever again... so hoping in your case you didnt really mean that! lol "

Hmm yeah about that..........

over a year ago

you told me you hated me and didn't want to see me ever again... so hoping in your case you didnt really mean that! lol

Hmm yeah about that.......... "

wahhhhh you were so nice to me even tucking me into bed when i was unwell... and i didnt complain at you throwing up THREE (yes people THREE) times..

should have taken the hint that my face made you spew your guts up

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

there is certain drinks I can't have like gin if I want a night in the police Cells. I am a happy d*unk and I get very confident when d*unk

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/12 16:31:36]

over a year ago

"there is certain drinks I can't have like gin if I want a night in the police Cells. I am a happy d*unk and I get very confident when d*unk"

why would you end up in the cells? violence?

over a year ago

If you believe what peeps say when d*unk then you may as well believe what you see in your dreams or your nighmares for that matter. Just the brain running barefoot through your hair

over a year ago

I don't need to be d*unk to talk shite !

over a year ago

"im wierd when im d*unk it makes me really horny and i go round telling everyone i love them "

Passes her a huge glass of wine

over a year ago

great question

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

talk bollocks, tell everyone i love them. kiss everyone and can usually be found hanging off someone

over a year ago

Ive opened up more after a few drinks to some people (not on about the 'i love you' kinda stuff) more about the past, under the influence i was merry and care free. we were relaxed and conversation just flowed.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I don't need to be d*unk to talk shite !"

Same as lol

over a year ago

"Is it easier to say what you mean when d*unk or what blurts out of someones mouth all a pile of rubbish??"

Well I talk enough bollocks when I'm sober but when I'm pissed it is all total shite!

over a year ago

so none of you have had a serious conversation when d*unk? and alcohol makes you waffle crap and lie?

over a year ago

The old tradition was that drink was reserved for special occasions where people would have a few but not get blasted.

A few drinks may be condusive to a relaxed and sharing atmosphere but more than that is just gross.

over a year ago

conducive

over a year ago

hic ....*-

over a year ago

"Ive opened up more after a few drinks to some people (not on about the 'i love you' kinda stuff) more about the past, under the influence i was merry and care free. we were relaxed and conversation just flowed.

"

I think this is like me too, a few drinks are like a bloody thruth serum but lots of drinks and I just talk confused nonsense and want to kiss everyone

over a year ago

You get the happy d*unks and you get the mouthy d*unks..we tend to avoid the mouthy ones who get a loose tongue after a drink.

over a year ago

"Depends what I said at the time. "

i tend to open up more with friends i trust when im with them drinking

over a year ago

"so none of you have had a serious conversation when d*unk? and alcohol makes you waffle crap and lie? "

i did the other friday over a good italian and a drink and it was very serious x

over a year ago

the serious talks usually occur on the comedown when ur as pissed as ur gonna get and the nights coming to an end

and they are DEADLY serious

over a year ago

hic hic..I really love you...your your hic hic hic...my best mate you are...hic hic...bleuuurghhhh..

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

"I don't need to be d*unk to talk shite !

Same as lol"

and me too

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

i asked my first husband for a divorce one night at a party i said most people look better to me when im d*unk but for some reason i see you as you really are and i hate you i want a divorce he put me in a taxi and sent me home to cool off when he got back next day every little thing was packed and i felt great lol xx

over a year ago

"i asked my first husband for a divorce one night at a party i said most people look better to me when im d*unk but for some reason i see you as you really are and i hate you i want a divorce he put me in a taxi and sent me home to cool off when he got back next day every little thing was packed and i felt great lol xx"

dutch courage then

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"so none of you have had a serious conversation when d*unk? and alcohol makes you waffle crap and lie? "

Im sure ive had had my most inpsirational,world changing and super intelligent conversations while ive been d*unk

Never remember them the next day though

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"there is certain drinks I can't have like gin if I want a night in the police Cells. I am a happy d*unk and I get very confident when d*unk

why would you end up in the cells? violence?"

Gin makes me violent for some reason gin does not agree with something in by brain..

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

"i asked my first husband for a divorce

dutch courage then "

yes but it never left me lol

over a year ago

wahhhhh you were so nice to me even tucking me into bed when i was unwell... and i didnt complain at you throwing up THREE (yes people THREE) times..

should have taken the hint that my face made you spew your guts up "

It was the drinks I downed to save you that did it. Just another act of selflessness.

over a year ago

It was the drinks I downed to save you that did it. Just another act of selflessness. "

pints, wkd blues, shots, fishbowls... ah was a good night haha

over a year ago

It was the drinks I downed to save you that did it. Just another act of selflessness.

pints, wkd blues, shots, fishbowls... ah was a good night haha"

It was great.

over a year ago

My husband got rolling d*unk and (finally!!) told me what he really thought of me. Our marriage died that night.

over a year ago

"

pints, wkd blues, shots, fishbowls... ah was a good night haha

It was great. "

same time next year?

over a year ago

Sooner.

over a year ago

Is so glad I stay sober @ parties etc. So much more fun watching the others make complete idiots of themselves.

Inhibitions etc. tend to go flying out the window so to speak when people are d*unk.

And I so have to get a better camera phone to show up all the others actions & sayings from now on!!

over a year ago

my nan use to say 'when the booze is in,the wits are out'

mind you she was frequently rat arsed

Post new Message to Thread