Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

some nice single males too

over a year ago

Pushy single guys turn me right off!

Now a patient one whos is willing to get to know me and my needs and desires is batting with a full team

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"There really are some nice genuine people on here be patient single males "

over a year ago

Those who are patient are my favourite type of single men.

Pushy ones get blocked pdq!

over a year ago

There are some lovely men as well... Like anywhere it will be a mixed crowd, but a bit of effort and patience is definitely the way to go

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There really are some nice genuine people on here be patient single males

"

Oh no he's here I'm off I was being nice honest leave me alone...... Lol

over a year ago

I don't get the ladies on here at all , I mean I've message you all atleast 10 times each ,every time I've asked/said "do you want a fuck ?" or "nice tits" you ignore me ?!

I sent lots of cock pics from every conceivable angle possible and still no takers.

Even the ones that have blocked me don't appreciate the effort I go to too set up multiple accounts to keep messaging them !

Does it really matter that ive only verified mysel or that my pictures are not really of me ?

I mean you ladies can be really shallow sometimes , what's wrong with giving me your phone number and address after one message ?

I think I'll delete some of my accounts in protest

over a year ago

"I don't get the ladies on here at all , I mean I've message you all atleast 10 times each ,every time I've asked/said "do you want a fuck ?" or "nice tits" you ignore me ?!

I sent lots of cock pics from every conceivable angle possible and still no takers.

Even the ones that have blocked me don't appreciate the effort I go to too set up multiple accounts to keep messaging them !

Does it really matter that ive only verified mysel or that my pictures are not really of me ?

I mean you ladies can be really shallow sometimes , what's wrong with giving me your phone number and address after one message ?

"

over a year ago

"I don't get the ladies on here at all , I mean I've message you all atleast 10 times each ,every time I've asked/said "do you want a fuck ?" or "nice tits" you ignore me ?!

"

Agreed, they're all bloody lesbians if you ask me

over a year ago

To the last message sending do u want to fuck or cock pics isn't what we want to see respect is something u need to earn

over a year ago

I echo that fella

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/12 13:00:16]

over a year ago

i have meet some really lovely genuine single guys on here and some great couples it really is just a game of chance and as time goes on you learn to spot the not so nice ones xxx

over a year ago

"To the last message sending do u want to fuck or cock pics isn't what we want to see respect is something u need to earn "

Oh shit don't read the message I sent you! Onnnly jokingxx

over a year ago

Agreed, they're all bloody lesbians if you ask me "

over a year ago

I was starting to think the " no new" was actually scratched on the laptop screen couldn't get the bugger off!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/12 13:12:31]

over a year ago

"Maybe you sent too many cock pics, I prefer a face pic. Let's face it once you've seen one cock you've seen them all x "
I have ever sent a cock pic and to be honest have no desire to send one I'm pretty sure we all know what they look likexx

over a year ago

Up4funandgames.........I prefer face pics as wouldn't fuck anyone I wasn't attracted to and us ladies get sick of cock pics x

over a year ago

"Maybe you sent too many cock pics, I prefer a face pic. Let's face it once you've seen one cock you've seen them all x I have ever sent a cock pic and to be honest have no desire to send one I'm pretty sure we all know what they look likexx "

i like the sound of you dave. Id meet u in my bed anyday of the week

over a year ago

"

have you photo'd your cock next to your sky remote? That's where ur going wrong.........

over a year ago

"Up4funandgames.........I prefer face pics as wouldn't fuck anyone I wasn't attracted to and us ladies get sick of cock pics x "

Too right!

over a year ago

have you photo'd your cock next to your sky remote? That's where ur going wrong........."

Or a Lynx can haha

over a year ago

A lynx can.. oh they don't ?

over a year ago

I've just been browsing the travel toiletries in Boots, pics to follow

over a year ago

"Up4funandgames.........I prefer face pics as wouldn't fuck anyone I wasn't attracted to and us ladies get sick of cock pics x "

So basically I've ordered Sky for no reason , I'll have to send the remote back now

I'll be honest and say I used to always send a cock pic but now I send a couple of body ones and a face pic, I find this the best way as it lets the people see you and if they like the look of you ,you will get a reply and if they dont you won't and I find it saves so much time and heartache ha ha

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Oh no he's here I'm off I was being nice honest leave me alone...... Lol "

You can run but you can't hide

over a year ago

You can run but you can't hide "

I'm off to the welsh forum noone goes there ......shit!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

You can run but you can't hide

I'm off to the welsh forum noone goes there ......shit!"

My wit has turned to shit today (no smart comments required) where's me Julie?

over a year ago

I've had a few people message me now asking if im looking for meets ? what dont they get ?

Yes I want meets but I can't travel and I don't accommodate

I only want to meet single ladies and couples even tho I've blocked single ladies and couples.

I certainly don't want to meet Bi males but happy to meet a straight guy to suck and fuck me

Oh and I'm not a timewaster , I will only ignore you after we arrange to meet and I'm travelling to you .

Hope this clears things up

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I've had a few people message me now asking if im looking for meets ? what dont they get ?

Yes I want meets but I can't travel and I don't accommodate

I only want to meet single ladies and couples even tho I've blocked single ladies and couples.

I certainly don't want to meet Bi males but happy to meet a straight guy to suck and fuck me

Oh and I'm not a timewaster , I will only ignore you after we arrange to meet and I'm travelling to you .

Hope this clears things up "

Post new Message to Thread