Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bbw`s

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hiya everyone what do you think of bbw`s i personally love them think they have a better attitude and love the feel of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i love them lol

but you have just open it all up to be slated lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Hiya everyone what do you think of bbw`s i personally love them think they have a better attitude and love the feel of them"

A better attitude to what?

over a year ago

some i like, some i dont like.

same with skinny women and average size women.

over a year ago

stop trying to score brownie points

over a year ago

"Hiya everyone what do you think of bbw`s i personally love them think they have a better attitude and love the feel of them"

I find bbw's the same as any other people, some have nice attitudes and some don't. Why should somebody's size dictate their attitude?

over a year ago

Some skinny women just think they are better than others would say most of the bbw`s i have been with are so much more down to earth. Maybe its just personal preference

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Some skinny women just think they are better than others would say most of the bbw`s i have been with are so much more down to earth. Maybe its just personal preference"

Are you saying .. The FAT birds let me do them therefore they are nice.

The slim birds don't let me do them therefore they are bitches with attitude ?

over a year ago

the slim ones wont fcuk you so they think theyre better right

over a year ago

"Some skinny women just think they are better than others would say most of the bbw`s i have been with are so much more down to earth. Maybe its just personal preference

The slim birds don't let me do them therefore they are bitches with attitude ?"

snap!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

dont listen t the haters......we are fucking fantastic!!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"dont listen t the haters......we are fucking fantastic!! "

X X

Now that made me laugh Ev......

By *reenonionsMan
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Thank fuk there's a scientist in my family.

It's a fact that body fat in girls contains elevated estrogen and other hormones that ultimately means the sex drive in bigger girls is higher.

Personally, I think they are better in bed and I prefer a bigger girl.

mmmmm

over a year ago

What i mean is from my point of veiw i would always go for a larger lady agaisnt i stick thin model type just better fun no i dont think its because i think bigger girls are easy i just preferer them. And to be honest its not like its easy for as im ginger part of a hated sub speices deemd to a lower form of life. Also hung like a hamster lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Sigh...enjoy the calm before the storm!

over a year ago

"What i mean is from my point of veiw i would always go for a larger lady agaisnt i stick thin model type just better fun no i dont think its because i think bigger girls are easy i just preferer them. And to be honest its not like its easy for as im ginger part of a hated sub speices deemd to a lower form of life. Also hung like a hamster lol"

I'm a slim girl... therefore I'm no fun

I'm a boring shag, my husband has been threatening to leave me for the last 12 years because he can't stand yawning whilst shagging

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"What i mean is from my point of veiw i would always go for a larger lady agaisnt i stick thin model type just better fun no i dont think its because i think bigger girls are easy i just preferer them. And to be honest its not like its easy for as im ginger part of a hated sub speices deemd to a lower form of life. Also hung like a hamster lol

I'm a boring shag, my husband has been threatening to leave me for the last 12 years because he can't stand yawning whilst shagging "

yes now just deal with the facts woman!!!

over a year ago

"What i mean is from my point of veiw i would always go for a larger lady agaisnt i stick thin model type just better fun no i dont think its because i think bigger girls are easy i just preferer them. And to be honest its not like its easy for as im ginger part of a hated sub speices deemd to a lower form of life. Also hung like a hamster lol

I'm a boring shag, my husband has been threatening to leave me for the last 12 years because he can't stand yawning whilst shagging "

Some people complain about everything!

MWAH!

over a year ago

I'm a boring shag, my husband has been threatening to leave me for the last 12 years because he can't stand yawning whilst shagging

yes now just deal with the facts woman!!! "

over a year ago

MWAH! "

It's usually me complaining about him not being able to find my.......

......y'know ......whatdoyoucallit

By *ollytrollopWoman
over a year ago

Bolton

im a fat bird, and i am easy, form an orderly queue please

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

MWAH!

It's usually me complaining about him not being able to find my.......

......y'know ......whatdoyoucallit "

BuChina ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

bbw's are'nt pets you know. They are exactly the same as every other woman just with a bit more meat on them.

Thers good and bad in all shapes and sizes

over a year ago

"Some skinny women just think they are better than others would say most of the bbw`s i have been with are so much more down to earth. Maybe its just personal preference

The slim birds don't let me do them therefore they are bitches with attitude ?"

over a year ago

I used to be thin and now I'm fat...I've always had a bad attitude though

over a year ago

"bbw's are'nt pets you know. They are exactly the same as every other woman just with a bit more meat on them.

Thers good and bad in all shapes and sizes"

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I used to be thin and now I'm fat...I've always had a bad attitude though "

Ah but Fia, are you now better in bed...think that was what the op was inferring??

over a year ago

my opinion

i know im going to get slated

i love bbw yes thin girls look good but bbw are better in bed

why

they are more comfy with themselves and dont judge people as easy as a thin girl

thin girls yes look good but tend to be very picky onto bordering being shallow

yes all you skinny girls will look at my profile and st8 away judge me thats the point im getting at

in the 10 years i have been swinging i would say i have only payed with say 3% skinny the rest bbw and its not been for trying.... and thats mostly in clubs

surly it should be the personality that counts which bbw look at and the skinny look for chocolate boys [love themselves]so come on skinnys bring it on lets see how shallow you are

BBW RULE XXXXXXX

over a year ago

no,not in the slightest.curvy and in proportion is fine but over a size 14 is too much

over a year ago

"no,not in the slightest.curvy and in proportion is fine but over a size 14 is too much"

surely that depends on your height?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"bbw's are'nt pets you know. They are exactly the same as every other woman just with a bit more meat on them.

Thers good and bad in all shapes and sizes"

Do you mean they are not just for Xmas

over a year ago

you know what i mean,a woman who has nice curves is fine for me.but the sight of sagging skin and wobbly fat does nothing for me in the slightest.yeah im sure some fat people will come on and say nik is too skinny,but she is perfect in my eyes.

over a year ago

"you know what i mean,a woman who has nice curves is fine for me.but the sight of sagging skin and wobbly fat does nothing for me in the slightest.yeah im sure some fat people will come on and say nik is too skinny,but she is perfect in my eyes."

Does that mean as a 5'8" middling 14 towards 16 you do not want me?

over a year ago

"I used to be thin and now I'm fat...I've always had a bad attitude though

Ah but Fia, are you now better in bed...think that was what the op was inferring?? "

I am! it's true

over a year ago

"my opinion

why

they are more comfy with themselves and dont judge people as easy as a thin girl

yes all you skinny girls will look at my profile and st8 away judge me thats the point im getting at

in the 10 years i have been swinging i would say i have only payed with say 3% skinny the rest bbw and its not been for trying.... and thats mostly in clubs

surly it should be the personality that counts which bbw look at and the skinny look for chocolate boys [love themselves]so come on skinnys bring it on lets see how shallow you are

BBW RULE XXXXXXX "

over a year ago

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE XXXXXXX "

over a year ago

go for tall, go for tall .....

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE XXXXXXX "

What a heap of shite

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE XXXXXXX What a heap of shite "

over a year ago

Think he is actually trying to pay 'BBW's' a compliment but he's just dug himself a massive hole

over a year ago

"Think he is actually trying to pay 'BBW's' a compliment but he's just dug himself a massive hole "

ha ha, well he can go and put his cock in it then.

over a year ago

"Think he is actually trying to pay 'BBW's' a compliment but he's just dug himself a massive hole "

think he is trying to appeal to some women.

i also think he is talking crap.ive spoke to and played with loads of thin girls and the fact they are thin has no bearing on their attitude.

over a year ago

"Think he is actually trying to pay 'BBW's' a compliment but he's just dug himself a massive hole

ha ha, well he can go and put his cock in it then. "

Well said!

over a year ago

"Think he is actually trying to pay 'BBW's' a compliment but he's just dug himself a massive hole

think he is trying to appeal to some women.

i also think he is talking crap.ive spoke to and played with loads of thin girls and the fact they are thin has no bearing on their attitude."

Exactly..I'm not thin and I've got a terrible attitude

over a year ago

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE XXXXXXX "

What a nasty generalised opinion you have!! So as a skinny girl I am crap in bed and only look for 'chocolate boys'!! What the hell is a chocolate boy??? Personally I prefer my own age group not boys, that almost suggest that us skinny girls are all cougars? Further more, have you ever thought that perhaps people that turn you down do it because they don't fancy you; their size is irrelevant, it is having an attraction and personality that matters more and perhaps with an attitude like that, you turn people off you

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE XXXXXXX "

Are you saying ....... the FAT girls will let you so they are nice.

The skinny girls wont let you do them so they are bitches with attitude ?

Get me offa this roundabout !!

over a year ago

can't believe Ive wasted 60 second of my life that I will nerver get back shame on you, what drivel,

A woman is a woman, what you gain form an experience is exactly what you put in.

over a year ago

Won't quote what Pete said again as it's had enough space on here but oh. My. God. What a load of shitty drivel. The girls that didn't play with you didn't not play cos they were slim, they didn't play cos they didn't want you.

I'm a big girl, yes it'd be lovely to be slimmer but I'm ok with it & confident at whipping my kit off. And I've turned down many in clubs and it wasn't because I'm big or slim or blonde or with/without freckles. I turned them down cos they were god damn fooking UGLY

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE XXXXXXX "

This post annoys me on so many levels I can't respond in a way that won't make me come across as arrogant and gain a time out to boot!

over a year ago

"Won't quote what Pete said again as it's had enough space on here but oh. My. God. What a load of shitty drivel. The girls that didn't play with you didn't not play cos they were slim, they didn't play cos they didn't want you.

I'm a big girl, yes it'd be lovely to be slimmer but I'm ok with it & confident at whipping my kit off. And I've turned down many in clubs and it wasn't because I'm big or slim or blonde or with/without freckles. I turned them down cos they were god damn fooking UGLY "

Haha comes down to a lot of peoples _iew that because you are swingers you will fuck anything

Nothing wrong in having standards

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Will half of you fat women go to the right hand side of the thread. We are about to capsize !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Show your nice attitude now.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Generalizations will almost always reflect badly on the person making them !

over a year ago

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE XXXXXXX "

This post makes me howl lol!

Who are you trying to impress?

You bang on about how good BBW's are in bed, but at the same time ....you say slim girls look good, possibly implying bigger girls don't

Talk about tripping yourself up with your own shoe laces

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"my opinion

why

BBW RULE "

I am shallow. I will read a profile and perv at the pics ( or not, depending ) and judge the person on the profile to see if I fancy them....in the initial look I don't care about the personality, just if I fancy them ( this is not be confused with we don't need to get on with someone before we play but that comes later)

I am a large woman....you don't have to be slim to have to fancy someone to want to fuck them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS....a question, why do some men deem fit to insult and call slim women " skinny" to let people know they like bigger women? You don't come across with much respect for women doing that.

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

"no,not in the slightest.curvy and in proportion is fine but over a size 14 is too much"

over a year ago

"no,not in the slightest.curvy and in proportion is fine but over a size 14 is too much "
thats me out again

over a year ago

"no,not in the slightest.curvy and in proportion is fine but over a size 14 is too much "

WTF your missing out on so may amazing ladies, Your loss I guess.

seeing as the average size in the uk is 14 hmmmmmm

over a year ago

u+ me make a fantastic team

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Really wish I wouldn't read these sort of threads but can't help myself

Swinging shouldn't be about body size, cock size, tight pussy, etc etc, but more about personality, fun, like minded naughtiness and so on....

Yes everybody has preferences but some people are just here to bag brownie points and an easy lay and it fooks me right off.

FAT, FUN, WITTY, NAUGHTY AND PROUD

over a year ago

"Really wish I wouldn't read these sort of threads but can't help myself

Swinging shouldn't be about body size, cock size, tight pussy, etc etc, but more about personality, fun, like minded naughtiness and so on....

Yes everybody has preferences but some people are just here to bag brownie points and an easy lay and it fooks me right off.

FAT, FUN, WITTY, NAUGHTY AND PROUD "

this is the new way for single males to get a meet LOL

over a year ago

Deviant City

Swinging shouldn't be about body size, cock size, tight pussy, etc etc, but javascript:doSmilie(' ')more about personality, fun, like minded naughtiness and so on....

this is the new way for single males to get a meet LOL "

Think I'm just working that one out

over a year ago

I think the 2nd B in BBW is grossly misplaced.

over a year ago

"

Swinging shouldn't be about body size, cock size, tight pussy, etc etc, but more about personality, fun, like minded naughtiness and so on...."

Thats the most idiotic thing I've read in weeks. Swinging - which is sex - shouldn't be about prefences? wtf?

I'm not going to fuck someone I think is gross, just because they make me laugh.

/facepalm

over a year ago

Deviant City

Big and Beautiful in my own right. HATERS GOTTA HATE.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I think the 2nd B in BBW is grossly misplaced."

Surely that depends on the fat lady in question. Some of them are B. Just as some men are B and others are just B's

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

Thats the most idiotic thing I've read in weeks. Swinging - which is sex - shouldn't be about prefences? wtf?

I'm not going to fuck someone I think is gross, just because they make me laugh.

/facepalm"

Read until you digest what is being said.

over a year ago

"PS....a question, why do some men deem fit to insult and call slim women " skinny" to let people know they like bigger women? You don't come across with much respect for women doing that."

Too right Ruggers

It's as if women can't be insulted sometimes

Labelling slim ladies as shallow is insulting ....and then go on to make out larger ladies are more likely to drop any preferences, again insulting

*gets off soap box and searches for an inane "would you?" thread*

over a year ago

Deviant City

"

/facepalm"

Its clear you have issues with BBWs, its my opinion, so face palm all you want, I'll express my feelings about the thread whether you find it ridiculously funny or not

Personality is far more attractive than body image.

over a year ago

"Thank fuk there's a scientist in my family.

It's a fact that body fat in girls contains elevated estrogen and other hormones that ultimately means the sex drive in bigger girls is higher.

Personally, I think they are better in bed and I prefer a bigger girl.

mmmmm"

I think not!!

over a year ago

Yh I think they up for enjoying sex more, some slimmer girls aint able to take the long sessions

over a year ago

"I think the 2nd B in BBW is grossly misplaced."

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Yh I think they up for enjoying sex more, some slimmer girls aint able to take the long sessions"

What ?

This gets funnier .......

FAT women are now sexual athletes....

over a year ago

I was going to reply to this thread, but then i really couldnt be arsed with another BBW thread so im not going to bother

Oh hang on i just did

over a year ago

"Yh I think they up for enjoying sex more, some slimmer girls aint able to take the long sessions"

really? i thought slim women were more healthy so there for able to go longer without getting out of breath

you live and learn eh

Shit thats two replies

over a year ago

Deviant City

"

/facepalm"

PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE ON SIZE PREFERENCES.....SHALLOW AND PATHETIC IN MY OPINION....bet if I stated I only wanted a VWE cock, you'd have somtehing to say eh?

over a year ago

Deviant City

Seriously? WhenI was a slinky size 8, I could have a sexathon all week! Not likely now, even without my health issues! Lol, you nugget

over a year ago

Wow all i wanted was to know i wasnt the only one to like bbw`s lol

over a year ago

"Wow all i wanted was to know i wasnt the only one to like bbw`s lol"

seriously you had to ask that?

you think all the big gals come on here for you cause noone else likes them lol

over a year ago

"I was going to reply to this thread, but then i really couldnt be arsed with another BBW thread so im not going to bother

Oh hang on i just did "

I wasn't going to post on this thread again.... but the nearest "would you?" thread is closed and I'm bored

over a year ago

I love BBW's, never eaten a whole one yet but I have tried several times.

Any local BBW's wanna be eaten by me, pm lol x

over a year ago

"I was going to reply to this thread, but then i really couldnt be arsed with another BBW thread so im not going to bother

Oh hang on i just did

I wasn't going to post on this thread again.... but the nearest "would you?" thread is closed and I'm bored "

shag

over a year ago

I am not able to take long sessions, mainly because I get bored with strangers for a long length of time

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Wow all i wanted was to know i wasnt the only one to like bbw`s lol"

Think you should have skipped the 'better attitude' bit otherwise you'd have got a straight answer.

over a year ago

Oh hang on i just did

I wasn't going to post on this thread again.... but the nearest "would you?" thread is closed and I'm bored

shag "

Go on then lol

over a year ago

Whoops should have kept my mouth shut sorry everyone

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Whoops should have kept my mouth shut sorry everyone"

All the fun of the forums!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

this is the new way for single males to get a meet LOL "

...easy peasey as the fat birds are grateful for any old flannel and will drop their ship's rigging size drawers for the silver tongued devils.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

...easy peasey as the fat birds are grateful for any old flannel and will drop their ship's rigging size drawers for the silver tongued devils. "

Have you been on HMS Victory too? lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

/facepalm"

As I said calm before the storm as the usual suspects appear.

over a year ago

"PS....a question, why do some men deem fit to insult and call slim women " skinny" to let people know they like bigger women? You don't come across with much respect for women doing that."

too right it's very hurtful .... inside of me there's a fat lady bursting to get out (corsets restrain her for now)

over a year ago

...easy peasey as the fat birds are grateful for any old flannel and will drop their ship's rigging size drawers for the silver tongued devils. "

OMG! That's too funny for words

You have a way with words lol

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"PS....a question, why do some men deem fit to insult and call slim women " skinny" to let people know they like bigger women? You don't come across with much respect for women doing that.

too right it's very hurtful .... inside of me there's a fat lady bursting to get out (corsets restrain her for now) "

You took your time showing up

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

...easy peasey as the fat birds are grateful for any old flannel and will drop their ship's rigging size drawers for the silver tongued devils.

Have you been on HMS Victory too? lol"

over a year ago

"PS....a question, why do some men deem fit to insult and call slim women " skinny" to let people know they like bigger women? You don't come across with much respect for women doing that.

too right it's very hurtful .... inside of me there's a fat lady bursting to get out (corsets restrain her for now)

You took your time showing up "

.... I was eating!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

.... I was eating! "

...don't stop, we'll make you a bbw yet!

over a year ago

.... I was eating!

...don't stop, we'll make you a bbw yet! "

Cheers! I'm working on it, a stone gained and I feel fitter already.

over a year ago

.... I was eating!

...don't stop, we'll make you a bbw yet! "

Someone is on fire tonight

over a year ago

"Yh I think they up for enjoying sex more, some slimmer girls aint able to take the long sessions

What ?

This gets funnier .......

FAT women are now sexual athletes.... "

over a year ago

"Whoops should have kept my mouth shut sorry everyone"

awww noones being nasty just the usual piss taking, its all good fun

over a year ago

Towards BBW, I love a fuller figured lady & all her natural curves Mmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Its not about size but about personality, an arse-hole is an arse-hole n a bitch is a bitch. I do prefer bbw's though, soz to all the slim girls but I love all the curves

over a year ago

Deviant City

Well I'm sorry but I wont sleep with just anybody. Take the piss all you want with your submarines. It took a long time to get used to my weight gain and have accepted how my body is now (well half way there as still need to accept the medical problems).

Funny on the disabled sex thread there are more positive comments(yes I'm registered disabled and use a wheelchair on my bad days), yet as with BBWs, people assume they can take the piss, think we are easy and fat because we are unhealthy. Ridiculous assumptions. SHAME ON YOU.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well I'm sorry but I wont sleep with just anybody. Take the piss all you want with your submarines. It took a long time to get used to my weight gain and have accepted how my body is now (well half way there as still need to accept the medical problems).

Funny on the disabled sex thread there are more positive comments(yes I'm registered disabled and use a wheelchair on my bad days), yet as with BBWs, people assume they can take the piss, think we are easy and fat because we are unhealthy. Ridiculous assumptions. SHAME ON YOU. "

read the skinny fucks thread, thats just as bad

over a year ago

Deviant City

read them, its ridiculous, but people are taking the piss about what I have posted. Like I said in the 1st place, it shouldnt matter what size a person is but this has made people think I'm a laughing stock....maybe its because I'm not in the forums 'CLIQUE'. F*ck um, I'll continue to reply to threads

over a year ago

You know what they say.......

"more fat, more flavour"

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"You know what they say.......

"more fat, more flavour" "

is that why so many guys say I taste great then?lol

over a year ago

"You know what they say.......

"more fat, more flavour"

is that why so many guys say I taste great then?lol

"

why of course, im not disagreeing with the hairy bikers

over a year ago

Think they ought to work out more

over a year ago

"Hiya everyone what do you think of bbw`s i personally love them think they have a better attitude and love the feel of them

Think they ought to work out more"

Why????????????????

over a year ago

"Hiya everyone what do you think of bbw`s i personally love them think they have a better attitude and love the feel of them

Is that what you have said to all the ones you have met mr body beautiful?

over a year ago

Deviant City

And what if they can't work out?????

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I think most of the sarcasm is due to the ill-thought pigeon-holing nature of the OP. I honestly don't think he realised that by reducing a section of the site's females to being fat and fun would be insulting. Or that it delivers a back-handed insult to the slimmer women as it suggest the have attitude...

So, even though he was trying to celebrate his preferred type of woman he managed to offend most of the women!!!

OP you'll soon learn to consider your posts more carefully, or if it does read differently to how you imagined as you typed, to suck it up and take the critique with good nature. Don't let it put you off, we've all done it some time

As for me I'm a fat bird with a shocking attitude and double standards - it's fine for me to wobble but I expect a six-pack in my playmates with olympic stamina and don't even bother messaging unless your a six-footer.

You probably think I'm kidding...

over a year ago

1st im sorry

2nd there was a motive behind it too long to tell

3rd i love all shapes and sizes

4th good for you dear thats your opinion and this is a forum

5th so im not allowed my opinion thats sad

6th not good they opend another thread and carried on about it

so if i have upset anyone im sorry and again good for you that you like a 6 pack thats your choice

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Well I'm sorry but I wont sleep with just anybody. Take the piss all you want with your submarines. It took a long time to get used to my weight gain and have accepted how my body is now (well half way there as still need to accept the medical problems).

Funny on the disabled sex thread there are more positive comments(yes I'm registered disabled and use a wheelchair on my bad days), yet as with BBWs, people assume they can take the piss, think we are easy and fat because we are unhealthy. Ridiculous assumptions. SHAME ON YOU. "

You spotted it too. Hypocrites have no shame.

over a year ago

....you should give your brain a good work out once in a while

over a year ago

And what if they can't work out????? "

Funny because I used to attend a fitness class run by a woman who was about a size 16-18 and she was fitter than us skinny ones, think maybe he ought to retract that statement; slim doesn't mean fit does it

over a year ago

Don't take things so bloody seriously

over a year ago

Has he tried Pro-plus?

over a year ago

Love'em as well

over a year ago

And what if they can't work out?????

Funny because I used to attend a fitness class run by a woman who was about a size 16-18 and she was fitter than us skinny ones, think maybe he ought to retract that statement; slim doesn't mean fit does it "

I'm afraid that this speaks more about the general lack of fitness of the class than the superpowers of a chunky instructor to me

over a year ago

I've enjoyed the company of the more robust and rubenesque lady that characteristically show little inhibition to try things and a hedonistic attitude to pleasure second to none. Vive la difference!

Wolf

over a year ago

Thin girls look good...

HELLOOOO HAVE YOU SEEN ME AND HALF THE BBW WOMEN ON HERE.

Im curvier than your average jo'anne lol and i look so much better this way.

Skinny girls are a waste and lets be fair there is a different between beautiful women and lookin good women

over a year ago

"Thin girls look good...

Skinny girls are a waste and lets be fair there is a different between beautiful women and lookin good women

"

I'm slim so therefore I'm a waste?

over a year ago

"As for me I'm a fat bird with a shocking attitude and double standards - it's fine for me to wobble but I expect a six-pack in my playmates with olympic stamina and don't even bother messaging unless your a six-footer.

You probably think I'm kidding... "

A lady after my own heart!! hahaha.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Slim, big, tall, short, someone somewhere likes you.

Be happy with yourself, and say F**k Off to everyone else.

I've been skinny and fat, felt joy and misery in both states.

But I love me now and that's important

Unfortunately can do bugger all about being a short arse, other than wearing heels

over a year ago

"Thin girls look good...

"

A waste of what?? And what size would you consider a waste?

over a year ago

I am a larger lady, I wouldn't call myself a BBW though..surely that is for others to decide basd on their own tastes and preferences. Why isn't there a SBW (slim beautiful woman) label...?

As far as I am concerned I am me..generally happy with who I am and hope that my size isn't the only thing that makes someone want me or worthy of some fun.

And I certainly don't feel that I would have lower standards about who I would meet because of my size as has been suggested on these posts in the past..I find that pretty insulting tbh.

over a year ago

Its quite alarming someone could be so shallow as to believe someone's size and weight have a direct connection to personality. So are you saying if a larger woman became slimmer her personality would change and become less pleasant or if a slim woman piled on the pounds she would have a nicer attitude?

over a year ago

"

As for me I'm a fat bird with a shocking attitude and double standards - it's fine for me to wobble but I expect a six-pack in my playmates with olympic stamina and don't even bother messaging unless your a six-footer.

You probably think I'm kidding... "

Question is.

Can you keep up?

over a year ago

Deviant City

Its quite alarming someone could be so shallow as to believe someone's size and weight have a direct connection to personality. So are you saying if a larger woman became slimmer her personality would change and become less pleasant or if a slim woman piled on the pounds she would have a nicer attitude?"

over a year ago

Oh dear you lot still going. Whoops

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"no,not in the slightest.curvy and in proportion is fine but over a size 14 is too much thats me out again "

c'mon over to the darkside with us.

us 'less than perfects' have room on the couch

mind, not much, so be quick.,

over a year ago

Agrees & disagrees with many people, some very fair points made, and some other points / statements that would've probably been best not said at all, but either way make a fair comment or point.

I think its all about a persons attitude, personality etc that counts for alot more things other than whether a person is tall, fat, short or thin etc. it more of a case of

'as long as YOUR happy with

YOUR figure'

it shouldnt matter what other people may say or think about you.

You know the old saying

'Sticks & Stones, may break your bones, but words will never hurt me'!!

We are all indiviaduals that have our own personal thoughts and feelings, whether towrds ourselves or toward each other and how or what we see in differant people. Judging a book by its cover doesnt prove anything we are all people, we are all here for differant reasons and we all have our own comments, points of _iew and preferances etc.

I personally prefer BBW, as I love there fuller curvy figures, maybe as Big Breasted, Big Beautiful, well the list goes on.

I just personaly find that as long as a person is happy with what they have they generally are better, funnier, happier, bubblier people in general.

And I would definately, gladly rate out of 10 any females that wanna show off what they have in my direction!!

By *ane and JonnyCouple
over a year ago

Clwyd

well me (jane) is glad that some men like BBW's

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 16/07/12 21:08:27]

over a year ago

im happy being me fuck the labels

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Agrees & disagrees with many people, some very fair points made, and some other points / statements that would've probably been best not said at all, but either way make a fair comment or point.

I think its all about a persons attitude, personality etc that counts for alot more things other than whether a person is tall, fat, short or thin etc. it more of a case of

'as long as YOUR happy with

YOUR figure'

it shouldnt matter what other people may say or think about you.

You know the old saying

'Sticks & Stones, may break your bones, but words will never hurt me'!!

We are all indiviaduals that have our own personal thoughts and feelings, whether towrds ourselves or toward each other and how or what we see in differant people. Judging a book by its cover doesnt prove anything we are all people, we are all here for differant reasons and we all have our own comments, points of _iew and preferances etc.

I personally prefer BBW, as I love there fuller curvy figures, maybe as Big Breasted, Big Beautiful, well the list goes on.

I just personaly find that as long as a person is happy with what they have they generally are better, funnier, happier, bubblier people in general.

And I would definately, gladly rate out of 10 any females that wanna show off what they have in my direction!! "

By *ane and JonnyCouple
over a year ago

Clwyd

"im happy being me fuck the labels "

over a year ago

Well I hate them!!!

Always drive too fast behind you on the motorway.............

what????

oh!!!!

BBWs not BMWs!!!

over a year ago

Deviant City

over a year ago

Deviant City

over a year ago

I find bbw's the same as any other people, some have nice attitudes and some don't. Why should somebody's size dictate their attitude?"

Exactly, whether a woman is a bbw or not makes no difference to their attitude. Although I would like to point out karen is a bbw and she has an excellent attitude to cock sucking

Post new Message to Thread