Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Things you do in the name of fun!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Walking around the house in stilettos so that I get used to wearing heels, in case I fall flat on my face when I go to a club etc...

Being a flat shoes/trainers/walking boots kind of girl, I need to practice wearing them in order to exercise certain leg muscles.

Frigging hurt I tell you!

Ah well, got to be done, as it is supposed to be such a turn on for the gentlemen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Bugger that for a game of soldiers a couple of buds and my shoes are gone

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"Walking around the house in stilettos so that I get used to wearing heels, in case I fall flat on my face when I go to a club etc...

Being a flat shoes/trainers/walking boots kind of girl, I need to practice wearing them in order to exercise certain leg muscles.

Ah well, got to be done, as it is supposed to be such a turn on for the gentlemen "

stick at it girl bet you look fantastic

over a year ago

"stick at it girl bet you look fantastic "

Thanks for the encouragement!

Both my playmates like to see me wearing them, so at least 2 gents will appreciate them for certain

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Bugger that for a game of soldiers a couple of buds and my shoes are gone

"

And so are your knickers!

A couple of cocktails and everythings gone!

LOL

PS For those who don't know.. ask about the cinema!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

LOL

PS For those who don't know.. ask about the cinema! "

Ok I'm asking, what about the cinema?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

LOL

PS For those who don't know.. ask about the cinema!

Ok I'm asking, what about the cinema? "

lol i dont really know what hes talking about apart from i was a bit pissed and went to the loo only ended up in the cinema with a few cocks in my mouth lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Flipflops.

sod the heels

over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels "

They look wrong with stockings IMHO, sorry!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels "

Im gonna get some of them uggy boot things to keep my feet warm outside at chams lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Walking around the house in stilettos so that I get used to wearing heels, in case I fall flat on my face when I go to a club etc...

Ah well, got to be done, as it is supposed to be such a turn on for the gentlemen "

you go girl....high.....very high heels are a must.........very sexy and a must!!!!! well done you!!!

over a year ago

"you go girl....high.....very high heels are a must.........very sexy and a must!!!!! well done you!!! "

They should carry government health warnings!!!

One of the factories I worked in the past does not allow stillettos, as they damage the floor, and has a specified limit of acceptance for the size of the heel - must be bigger than an old 5p piece!!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"you go girl....high.....very high heels are a must.........very sexy and a must!!!!! well done you!!!

One of the factories I worked in the past does not allow stillettos, as they damage the floor, and has a specified limit of acceptance for the size of the heel - must be bigger than an old 5p piece!!! "

thats just not on!!!! saying that took me a while to learn to totter on 7" heels.....but if you can its rewarding ....trust me

over a year ago

"thats just not on!!!! saying that took me a while to learn to totter on 7" heels.....but if you can its rewarding ....trust me "

7in???!!!

Mine are only 2in max!!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"thats just not on!!!! saying that took me a while to learn to totter on 7" heels.....but if you can its rewarding ....trust me

7in???!!!

Mine are only 2in max!!! "

work up to it......i did 8" once but confess i wasnt vertical for long

over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels

Im gonna get some of them uggy boot things to keep my feet warm outside at chams lol"

We were talking about those ugg boots earlier.

We bet if you'd asked any teenage girl to wear 'em 2 or 3 years ago,they'd have said "F**k off,they're bloody grannie slippers!".

Now they're all wearing them,even down the seafront in the summer,'orrible bloody things!

Them ballet pumps are just as bad,they look a right bugger with chunky legs and a short skirt!

XXXX

over a year ago

"thats just not on!!!! saying that took me a while to learn to totter on 7" heels.....but if you can its rewarding ....trust me

7in???!!!

Mine are only 2in max!!! work up to it......i did 8" once but confess i wasnt vertical for long "

Ahem

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

7in???!!!

Mine are only 2in max!!! work up to it......i did 8" once but confess i wasnt vertical for long

Ahem "

ahem ahem

over a year ago

7in???!!!

Mine are only 2in max!!! work up to it......i did 8" once but confess i wasnt vertical for long "

Have you ever tried Ballet Boots?

Now they are a true instrument of torture.

XXXX

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ballet boots look gorgeous but I would have to be carried around wearing them

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels

Im gonna get some of them uggy boot things to keep my feet warm outside at chams lol

We bet if you'd asked any teenage girl to wear 'em 2 or 3 years ago,they'd have said "F**k off,they're bloody grannie slippers!".

Now they're all wearing them,even down the seafront in the summer,'orrible bloody things!

Them ballet pumps are just as bad,they look a right bugger with chunky legs and a short skirt!

XXXX"

Best stop wearing mine then lol

over a year ago

"Ballet boots look gorgeous but I would have to be carried around wearing them "

They make you walk like the Cyclops in the old Sinbad film but not for long though!

XXXX

over a year ago

"i did 8" once but confess i wasnt vertical for long

Ahem ahem ahem "

8" heels, whipping,eyes,

drooling

dehydration

I think im gonna need a saline drip, fluid replacement

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ballet boots look gorgeous but I would have to be carried around wearing them

They make you walk like the Cyclops in the old Sinbad film but not for long though!

XXXX"

LMAO at the image

they are very very pretty to look at though

over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels

XXXX

Best stop wearing mine then lol"

Absolutely,short skirts need HIGH heels!

XXXX

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels

XXXX

XXXX"

I best stay off the bud then lol

over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels

XXXX

XXXX

I best stay off the bud then lol "

Or get a couple of ski poles

XXXX

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Flipflops.

sod the heels

XXXX

XXXX

I best stay off the bud then lol

Or get a couple of ski poles

XXXX"

Now that is a good idea or those bouncy walkers sticks lol. Can just see me going round cames on ski poles lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ahem ahem ahem

8" heels, whipping,eyes,

drooling

dehydration

I think im gonna need a saline drip, fluid replacement"

pull yourself together!!!

over a year ago

Ahem ahem ahem

8" heels, whipping,eyes,

drooling

dehydration

I think im gonna need a saline drip, fluid replacementpull yourself together!!! "

I aint admitting pulling anything!!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ahem ahem ahem

8" heels, whipping,eyes,

drooling

dehydration

I think im gonna need a saline drip, fluid replacementpull yourself together!!!

I aint admitting pulling anything!!! "

with ya hand poised in that position??? yeah yeah

over a year ago

"

I aint admitting pulling anything!!! with ya hand poised in that position??? yeah yeah "

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

I aint admitting pulling anything!!! with ya hand poised in that position??? yeah yeah

"

last time a saw a guy with a hand stuck in that position, he'd just completed a 500mile mercy dash with a transplant organ on a motorbike

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"you go girl....high.....very high heels are a must.........very sexy and a must!!!!! well done you!!!

One of the factories I worked in the past does not allow stillettos, as they damage the floor, and has a specified limit of acceptance for the size of the heel - must be bigger than an old 5p piece!!! thats just not on!!!! saying that took me a while to learn to totter on 7" heels.....but if you can its rewarding ....trust me "

Ohh yehh you got rewarded for wearing them did you???

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

One of the factories I worked in the past does not allow stillettos, as they damage the floor, and has a specified limit of acceptance for the size of the heel - must be bigger than an old 5p piece!!! thats just not on!!!! saying that took me a while to learn to totter on 7" heels.....but if you can its rewarding ....trust me

Ohh yehh you got rewarded for wearing them did you??? "

oh hell yes.....well i think so

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

One of the factories I worked in the past does not allow stillettos, as they damage the floor, and has a specified limit of acceptance for the size of the heel - must be bigger than an old 5p piece!!! thats just not on!!!! saying that took me a while to learn to totter on 7" heels.....but if you can its rewarding ....trust me

Ohh yehh you got rewarded for wearing them did you??? oh hell yes.....well i think so "

Is that where you walk over a bloke for two hundred nicker and spike his meat n two veg?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ohh yehh you got rewarded for wearing them did you??? oh hell yes.....well i think so

Is that where you walk over a bloke for two hundred nicker and spike his meat n two veg? "

no, just gave him a killer look with my peepers, ya know one of those black eye looks ladies have??? and he fell at my feet

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

So stunned him with gas then! I can only presume your peeper is a gas propulsion unit!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So stunned him with gas then! I can only presume your peeper is a gas propulsion unit! "
one should never presume anything as you well know!!!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"So stunned him with gas then! I can only presume your peeper is a gas propulsion unit! one should never presume anything as you well know!!! "

As a man who crawls to safety after a good mauling i wouldn't presume anything

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So stunned him with gas then! I can only presume your peeper is a gas propulsion unit! one should never presume anything as you well know!!!

As a man who crawls to safety after a good mauling i wouldn't presume anything "

now ya tell me!!!!!!

Post new Message to Thread