Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Skittles o.c.d

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...here goes....a bit random!

My obsessive compulsive disorder of eating skittles..

purple

red

orange

yellow

green

.....same also applies to tooty frooties and wine gums.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And there was me thinking that you were talking about the popular West Country pub game.......Ah many a juvenile hour getting a tenner for a nights 'sticking'.......

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

I've just had a bag no order lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I save the red and purple ones for last - though I don't really do skittles, but fruit pastilles - mmmmmmmmm

Btw imagine being the guy from the skittles ad? You couldn't go for a pee or knock a sly one out! And as for getting close to a lady friend!

over a year ago

"I save the red and purple ones for last - though I don't really do skittles, but fruit pastilles - mmmmmmmmm

Btw imagine being the guy from the skittles ad? You couldn't go for a pee or knock a sly one out! And as for getting close to a lady friend! "

Awwww I so love that advert!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I save the red and purple ones for last - though I don't really do skittles, but fruit pastilles - mmmmmmmmm

Btw imagine being the guy from the skittles ad? You couldn't go for a pee or knock a sly one out! And as for getting close to a lady friend! Awwww I so love that advert!"

But what would you do when you got horny?!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Btw imagine being the guy from the skittles ad? You couldn't go for a pee or knock a sly one out! And as for getting close to a lady friend! Awwww I so love that advert!

But what would you do when you got horny?! "

and how come his clothes dont turn into skittles????

over a year ago

Btw imagine being the guy from the skittles ad? You couldn't go for a pee or knock a sly one out! And as for getting close to a lady friend! Awwww I so love that advert!

But what would you do when you got horny?! "

ERm, I presume he can touch himself? In which case, not much diferent to what I usualy do when in need of a shag........

(no one answers my mail boo, hoo )

Post new Message to Thread