Let's get shagging

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

o0o0o let me go have a peep

over a year ago

omg that is brilliant!! thats made me proper chuckle.

Id shag ya now... question is, ow do you want me?

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Moist and tender please

over a year ago

"Moist and tender please "

moist from being turned on not cos i've just pissed myself laughing at your picture.

Its the first paper bag over the face pic i've come across on here. Im sure your not that bad looking x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Moist and tender please

moist from being turned on not cos i've just pissed myself laughing at your picture.

Its the first paper bag over the face pic i've come across on here. Im sure your not that bad looking x"

there was another one where a guy was tied up and had a ritz paper bag over his head. It was in the days of the pussy posse and we had to kidnap a doris and i won

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Moist and tender please

Its the first paper bag over the face pic i've come across on here. Im sure your not that bad looking x"

I was ok before the bag but now covered in mayo and gherkins.

Should have requested another bag but was too busy asking to go large lol

over a year ago

I know people jest about stick a paper bag over your face,, but never seen anyone do it.

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Moist and tender please

Its the first paper bag over the face pic i've come across on here. Im sure your not that bad looking x

there was another one where a guy was tied up and had a ritz paper bag over his head. It was in the days of the pussy posse and we had to kidnap a doris and i won "

What's a Doris?

over a year ago

ryan think you should send me and diamond a non paper bag pic so we can say if you need it or not?

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"ryan think you should send me and diamond a non paper bag pic so we can say if you need it or not? "

I would but your filters tell me to naff off lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Moist and tender please

there was another one where a guy was tied up and had a ritz paper bag over his head. It was in the days of the pussy posse and we had to kidnap a doris and i won

What's a Doris?"

Doris was a man, in the good old days, we had the pussy posse(the women) and the doris's(which where the men) it was constant banter all the while and trying to outdo each other. A doris came to see me one afternoon and i kidnapped him tied him up and stuck a bag on his head and took photos and put them on here, i got promoted to second in command that day lol

over a year ago

"ryan think you should send me and diamond a non paper bag pic so we can say if you need it or not?

I would but your filters tell me to naff off lol"

oh,, erm let me sort that a moment lol

over a year ago

"Moist and tender please

there was another one where a guy was tied up and had a ritz paper bag over his head. It was in the days of the pussy posse and we had to kidnap a doris and i won "

God, whatever happened to the Pussy Posse? I remember seeing and hearing loads of posts from their members when I first joined and was still a relative newb. Kind of brought to mind an all female gang of outlaws who'd roam from town to town, plundering menfolk as they went.

I never saw them mosey on into West Leeds though unfortunately..

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Moist and tender please

What's a Doris?

Doris was a man, in the good old days, we had the pussy posse(the women) and the doris's(which where the men) it was constant banter all the while and trying to outdo each other. A doris came to see me one afternoon and i kidnapped him tied him up and stuck a bag on his head and took photos and put them on here, i got promoted to second in command that day lol"

Lol brilliant

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Moist and tender please

God, whatever happened to the Pussy Posse? I remember seeing and hearing loads of posts from their members when I first joined and was still a relative newb. Kind of brought to mind an all female gang of outlaws who'd roam from town to town, plundering menfolk as they went.

I never saw them mosey on into West Leeds though unfortunately.. "

They where the good old days, most of the doris's have left but still some of the pussposse around thats why the beach party is called pussyposse party.

Being serious we raised lots of money for charity from the parties we did

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/07/12 16:02:43]

over a year ago

"Moist and tender please

They where the good old days, most of the doris's have left but still some of the pussposse around thats why the beach party is called pussyposse party.

Being serious we raised lots of money for charity from the parties we did"

I'll be your doris for the night.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Moist and tender please

I'll be your doris for the night. "

You will have to dress up as a gnome for the night though

over a year ago

"I'll be your doris for the night.

You will have to dress up as a gnome for the night though"

ffs just spat my drink out,, if this actually happens PLEASE can someone take photo's.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I'll be your doris for the night.

You will have to dress up as a gnome for the night though

ffs just spat my drink out,, if this actually happens PLEASE can someone take photo's. "

we will but he has to have a hat on his head with a bell on

over a year ago

" They where the good old days, most of the doris's have left but still some of the pussposse around thats why the beach party is called pussyposse party.

Being serious we raised lots of money for charity from the parties we did"

Only met a couple of the PussyPosse... Managed to get out in one piece... Just...

But the forum massacres were legen.... dary... and great fun, even from the safety of the sidelines...;-)

*sigh* Happy days...

over a year ago

hell id even make the hat with a bell - kinda like noddys

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

" They where the good old days, most of the doris's have left but still some of the pussposse around thats why the beach party is called pussyposse party.

Only met a couple of the PussyPosse... Managed to get out in one piece... Just...

But the forum massacres were legen.... dary... and great fun, even from the safety of the sidelines...;-)

*sigh* Happy days... "

I loved winding 2bonks up, when i met him he really thought i was going to lamp him one lol

over a year ago

" I'll be your doris for the night.

Or a vicar...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

*sigh* Happy days...

I loved winding 2bonks up, when i met him he really thought i was going to lamp him one lol"

I really liked 2bonks... I miss them

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

*sigh* Happy days...

I loved winding 2bonks up, when i met him he really thought i was going to lamp him one lol

I really liked 2bonks... I miss them"

Every sunday night i ended up calling him a sanctimonious twat, that was in the days we could say twat lol, i met them a couple of times his wife was really nice

over a year ago

"hell id even make the hat with a bell - kinda like noddys "

You make it ill wear it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"hell id even make the hat with a bell - kinda like noddys

You make it ill wear it. "

really??? can i get in on that deal??

off to see what i can knit in time for August

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

off to see what i can knit in time for August"

knit him some green half length trousers and a red jumper

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Moist and tender please

I'll be your doris for the night.

I prefer a hobbit

over a year ago

evesham

You make it ill wear it.

knit him some green half length trousers and a red jumper"

i cant knit that quick lol

took me best part of a year to knit your socks

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

took me best part of a year to knit your socks "

he will have to get a fancy dress outfit then, if he doesnt wear one we will just sit him in a corner with a dounces hat on

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

You make it ill wear it.

Can you knit me something to replace my bag?

over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

and the rest lol

over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

he will have to get a fancy dress outfit then, if he doesnt wear one we will just sit him in a corner with a dounces hat on"

I'm not buying an outfit. I will wear the hat if its made for me. Be gentle. Lol

over a year ago

august do at cham go easy LOLOLOLOL

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

he will have to get a fancy dress outfit then, if he doesnt wear one we will just sit him in a corner with a dounces hat on

I'm not buying an outfit. I will wear the hat if its made for me. Be gentle. Lol"

I will compromize, just wear the hat, boxers and wellingtons. See im quite reasonable really

over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

I'm not buying an outfit. I will wear the hat if its made for me. Be gentle. Lol

I will compromize, just wear the hat, boxers and wellingtons. See im quite reasonable really"

Have you seen the size of lockers on chams? I wouldn't get on wellie in them let alone a pair and my. Shower stuff and my smellies and hair product.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

I will compromize, just wear the hat, boxers and wellingtons. See im quite reasonable really

Have you seen the size of lockers on chams? I wouldn't get on wellie in them let alone a pair and my. Shower stuff and my smellies and hair product. "

you wont be putting them in a locker anyway you will be wearing them, any way you cant give me that rubbish cause i know somewhere where you could keep them but as you will be wearing them all day it doesnt matter

over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

Have you seen the size of lockers on chams? I wouldn't get on wellie in them let alone a pair and my. Shower stuff and my smellies and hair product. "

if i can get my shit in the locker you can and trust me i travel heavy as evesham what im like?

over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

Have you seen the size of lockers on chams? I wouldn't get on wellie in them let alone a pair and my. Shower stuff and my smellies and hair product.

you wont be putting them in a locker anyway you will be wearing them, any way you cant give me that rubbish cause i know somewhere where you could keep them but as you will be wearing them all day it doesnt matter"

All day?? Lol. I was only off for an hour.

over a year ago

I am so gonna make you a knomes hat!!

over a year ago

evesham

You make it ill wear it.

if i can get my shit in the locker you can and trust me i travel heavy as evesham what im like?"

but i neeeeeeed to take 4 pairs of shoes with me!!!!

over a year ago

You make it ill wear it.

if i can get my shit in the locker you can and trust me i travel heavy as evesham what im like?

but i neeeeeeed to take 4 pairs of shoes with me!!!!"

shoes underwear and some a new rubber dress and im not coming LOL

By *Ryan- OP   Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Think the wellies should have Donald Duck on the side too

Post new Message to Thread